Fuck Weed: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I forgot to wash it," he lied, turning the hot tub's jets on. "We don't need suits anyway."

"I'm never going nude, so you might as well quit asking."

"Jodi, we fucked in the tub last week and we were nude then."

"Don't be so crass, Mike."

"Fine we had sex in the tub last week, then."

"That was an unusual circumstance."

"How about a compromise?"

Jodi folded her arms across her chest. "What kind of compromise?" she asked, suspiciously.

"What about that bikini I bought you?"

"Mike, it's too revealing. I can barely even fit in it."

"It's that or naked."

"Fine," she said in a huff. "I'll try it on." Jodi turned and headed back into the house.

The bikini was in her dresser. Mike had given it to her on a vacation they took four years ago for her 30th birthday. He'd also removed her one piece from her suitcase. She'd been furious at him, but agreed to try it on. She looked so slutty in it that she refused to come out of the bathroom to even show him what she looked like. The first problem was that it was a cup size too small for her E-cups. The bikini was more sized for DDs which meant they were an inch too small around her top. The second problem was that the bottom was a thong and displayed her firm well-rounded rear end. She picked it up out of the box. The bikini hadn't gotten any bigger. There was barely as much material as a bandana.

Jodi stripped off her clothes in the bedroom and stepped into the panty. A string bikini was so not her, that she wasn't even sure how to put it on. She pulled it up backwards the first time before spinning the panty around and tying the string at the side. The top was a little easier, tying behind her neck and back, but when she looked down one of her nipples was sticking out. The cups weren't even cups, just a band of fabric that covered her nipples and left most of her breasts exposed. She stretched the fabric over her nipple, but that act exposed her areola on her other breast. The problem was her large areolae and no matter how much she tried adjusting the fabric a little bit of areola was exposed. Luckily, her outer areolae were faint blending into her pale white skin and barely noticeable without staring closely at them. The tight top squeezed her breasts so forcefully her breast flesh stuck out around the fabric and her entire nipple and areola were visible through the top down to the little bumps around the edges of her nipple circle. Wet it would be even worse.

She kept the bikini on, but pulled her robe on over it, belting it tightly. She headed downstairs hoping Mike wasn't in the tub yet and she could just slip in. Unfortunately, he was stepping into the water as she entered the kitchen. His bathing suit disappeared as he sat down. He'd left a glass of wine on the table for her. She threw the whole thing back, sat the empty glass down on the table and stepped out through the sliding glass doors. "Can you look the other way?"

He chuckled. "No, hon. Come on and show me."

"It's too revealing, Mike."

"Come on, I've seen you naked," he said, unable to help adding, "a few times."

"This is worse than being naked." Jodi's cheeks flushed as she undid the belt. She was wearing the same robe that she'd flashed him outside their house last week. What had she been thinking then? She dropped the robe.

"Oh wow," he said, staring at her body as she tried to hurry into the tub. "Freeze!"

Jodi froze and stood still. "Mike, please?" she begged.

"You look so fucking hot right now."

"I look like a slut!" Her cheeks turned bright red.

"Yeah, you do, a hot fucking slut. Turn around. Damn, I don't deserve you."

Jodi felt humiliated, but slowly turned around displaying her bare ass. She spun all the well around before stepping down into the water and sinking in to cover her body. "I feel so humiliated. This isn't something any respectable Christian woman would wear or a teacher for that matter."

"Well, none of your students are here," said Mike, reaching out for the bag of marijuana.

"What's that?" she asked, looking at the pipe.

"It's called a bong." Mike set it up and pulled out a lighter. "It's better than a joint. The water will cool the smoke and make it easier on the lungs." He didn't tell her that it would also make her extra high with less marijuana and make his stash last longer.

Mike lit the end and inhaled, passing it to Jodi as he held the smoke in his lungs. She took a hit and passed it back. "I feel it already," she said. She took the bong back from her husband, sitting up in the tub so that her breasts were now above water.

Mike eyed her breasts as he took the bong back. The wet bikini was now clinging to her nipples. They swelled as she exhaled her second hit. A smile of satisfaction spread across her lips. He felt his dick swell slightly as he anticipated the fun they'd be having shortly.

"Yessss," she sighed as she exhaled her third hit. She sat back and closed her eyes.

Mike sat the bong down and sat up to slip his suit off, tossing it outside of the tub. He added another pinch of weed to the bowl and lit it, inhaling and tugging on his dick to get it all the way hard. It swelled and hardened completely almost immediately. This was a lot quicker and better than his penis pills. If he was careful, he could make that brick of weed last a long time.

"I see you found my weed," said a deep voice behind him.

Mike jumped and glanced out into his dark yard. The man came from the direction he'd found the weed. A large black man in a hoody stepped closer, their outdoor light glistening off the gun in his hand.

**********

Mike sat the bong down and raised his hands over his head.

"Put your hands down, white boy. I ain't gonna hurt ya." He put the gun in the front of his hoody and pulled the hood down. The man was younger than he would have thought, late teens or early twenties. He was very black with African features, large dark lips and a flat nose that spread across his face. "You still got my weed?"

"Ye...yeah," nodded Mike nervously. "It's inside." He was about to offer to go get it, but didn't want to leave Jodi alone with some black thug.

"How much you smoke?"

"M-maybe three joints worth. I'll pay you for it."

"You'll pay for it," said the black man, nodding and staring at Jodi's tits. "Not sure what it's worth. That shit's special."

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

The black man pulled the hoody off over his head. He was wearing a white tank top underneath that tightly hugged a fit muscular body. He folded the hoody with the gun and sat it down on the deck behind Jodi and away from Mike's reach. "It's called the Ishtar strain." The man pushed his sweat pants down around his ankles.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"Thought I'd take a soak with ya." He pulled the tank top off revealing a hard six pack and very muscular upper torso. He didn't need a gun to take out Mike. The black youth was built like a linebacker. He stood back up clad only in black briefs, the front bulging out obscenely. "I had a man on the inside steal it from the pharmaceutical lab down the road. They been messing around with its genes to include every chemical sexual stimulant they could think off, oxytocin, phenylethylamine, bremelanotide, the shit in penis pills, testosterone, and lots of other chemical shit with lots of letters and numbers. He called it Fuck Weed."

"JESUS!" exclaimed Mike with a jerk as the black man pushed his briefs down. His penis was a monster. It stuck out from his pubic mound several inches before falling down a good eight inches. It flopped from thigh to thigh as the black youth stepped down into the tub. Mike couldn't take his eyes off it and was grateful when it slid out of his sight in the water.

The black man sat between Mike and Jodi. "Let me get a hit off dat bong." Mike passed it over. The black man lit the end and took a long hit. "Good shit," he said, after exhaling. "Does it work?"

"Work?"

"Did you and the missus fuck after smoking it?"

"Yeah, it works. It works really well."

"Good." The black man finished off the pot in the bowl and handed the bong back to Mike. His dark eyes turned back on Jodi, flickering down from her breasts to her face. Mike felt like shit for hiding her bathing suit now, but was glad she wasn't nude. "Where's she go when she like that?"

Mike looked over at his wife. She was squirming and whimpering, softly moaning from time to time. Her eyelids were flickering like she was in deep REM sleep. Sweat beaded her forehead "I don't know," he replied watching her nipples stiffen and pull out the stretched top of her bikini.

**********

It was like seeing your life flash before your eyes from a near death experience only it was her sex life passing before her eyes. The first time her brain brought forth memories of her entire sex life from losing her virginity through her sex life with Mike. The second time her brain mostly focused on just the good memories. Now, she was reliving their amazing sex last weekend. Sucking Mike's dick had been surprisingly enjoyable. He deserved it for all he did for her. It was so hot. Her clit was throbbing, timed to her pulse beating in her ears. She needed to fuck. She needed his big stiff dick in her. She needed his cum. So hollow inside without a big stiff dick. God, her pussy needed a dick. Please, somebody fuck my pussy. Give me your cum. Her pussy clenched down around an imaginary dick disappointed that it was squeezing only emptiness. So empty. So empty. "Yyesss." She moaned coming back into the light. "I hope you're ready to fuck," she said, opening her pupil-dilated eyes and staring into a thuggish black face.

Mike reached out grabbing her arm as she tried to scramble backward up and out of the hot tub staring in horror at their unexpected guest. Her squeal was so loud it might have been heard on the street. "Honey, honey, it's okay. Calm down."

"Mike," she looked at him in fear. "What's going on?" She looked at the black man, sitting and smiling at her, large muscular arms spread out around the rim of the tub. She wouldn't even go swimming in a pool if black people were in it and she certainly didn't want to be sharing a hot tub with one. She was also aware that in her scramble to slide out, her upper bikini clad torso was on full display to the black teen. Her breasts had swelled with her arousal and her nipples were puffed out, stretching the top and displaying the areola on both breasts. One of her stiff aching nipples looked like it might pop out at any moment. She wanted to free it just to stop the sensitive nipple from scraping the material on her bikini. She slid back down into the tub sinking in to cover her breasts.

"It's his marijuana and he wants it back."

"Well go get it," she said, squirming on her seat from the empty yearning in her pussy. "Get rid of him."

"There's no rush, Mrs. Hayes?" he said, his voice deep and masculine.

"Yes, there is," she said, "Wait, how do you know my name? You were one of my students!"

"Shawn Wright," he reminded her. "You lookin good Mrs. Hayes."

Shawn Wright... Shawn... Shawn... A disruptive student, she'd sent him off to the remedial class after a week and the lawsuit that shut down the slower classes had put him and some other badly behaved black teens back in her class a month later. That had been five years ago and her job had been miserable ever since. "Yeah, Shawn Wright from about 5 years ago. You'd be eighteen then?"

"Nineteen, I was held back a year.

"Not the best student if I recall."

"Chu gave me a D."

She was going to need Mike to drain the water out of the tub as soon as Shawn left. She wanted to get out of the water now and would have except for the ridiculous bikini Mike had talked her into wearing. "That D was more then you deserved." Jodi winced trying to push her clit down on the seat in the tub. Her needy pussy was making her bitchy. "I gave you the D just to get you out of my class." She needed Mike's dick in her immediately. "I figured you'd just end up in jail for selling drugs."

Shawn laughed. "Just got out. They had to let me go since they couldn't find my brick of pot. Thanks for hiding the evidence." He laughed again.

Jodi turned to her husband. "I told you that you should have turned that pot into the police." She looked back at Shawn; unable to help being impressed with his musculature. His biceps were huge and his broad muscular chest was just as impressive. Her eyes tried to pierce the water certain the black man had a hard flat stomach with an impressive sixpack. She stared a little too long, her mind starting to wonder what was below his abdominals, what was between his legs. Her pussy fluttered still desperate to fill the empty feeling within it. She felt disgusted with herself for even wondering what his penis might look like. "What will it take for you to go?" she asked, flushing.

"I'll go when I'm ready, he said, with a white toothy grin. "The hot tub feels good. Plus, I'm enjoying catching up with chu, Mrs. Hayes."

"Please just go," she begged, squirming under Shawn's large pupiled gaze. Her chest was heaving. Mike must have turned the temperature of the water too high; she could barely stand soaking in it. She was ready to stand up even if it met showing off her body to the teenage drug dealer.

"Not without my pot," said Shawn.

"Mike, would you please go get his drugs."

"But honey?" he pleaded.

"Go get the fucking drugs," she growled, startling even her husband. "I want him off our property."

Mike turned away from Shawn and stood. The black man laughed, staring at Mike bare flat ass. "Hold on Mr. Hayes. Turn around." Mike tried to hold his hands over his erection. "Take your hands away." Mike flushed with embarrassment as he moved his hands and his erection fell to stick out in front of him. Jodi's eyes fell hungrily on it. "Look at that skinny white dick. You can't let him leave without takin care of dat, can you Mrs. Hayes?"

"What do you mean?" asked Jodi, staring at Mike's hard dick. It wasn't far from her face.

"Suck your husband off, Mrs. Hayes."

"Then you'll go?" she asked, already moving her mouth closer to the tip of Mike's dick. She parted her lips and took Mike's penis into her mouth up to the glans. The weed worked a lot better than Mike's ED meds. His prick was swollen as big as it got and she liked it this stiff and hard. She liked sucking it and wondered why she'd never sucked him off before smoking the weed. She wished she were alone with her husband, her eyes glancing towards the black man as she swallowed nearly all of Mike's dick. Shawn was leaning forward, his dilated pupils staring intently at her as she bobbed her head along Mike's shaft. Her pussy quivered with need again. Suddenly, it was exiting to be watched while she sucked Mike off. She bobbed her head faster, steadily sucking her husband's dick. She kept her eyes on Shawn, sucking her husband faster. Mike groaned loudly. She took her eyes off Shawn long enough to look up Mike's skinny body. He too was staring at the black man, but he looked horrified.

"Oh, shit Jodi," Mike groaned. His eyes were on the five swollen inches of dark black dick rising up out of the water between his wife's former student's legs. "Oh shit! Gonna cum, babe," he warned, staring at the giant black cock as more emerged from the water when Shawn shifted in his seat. "Jodi? Oh god! Here it cums." Mike threw his back as his cum erupted from his cock and filled Jodi's mouth.

"Your wife sucks dick like a pro, Mr. Hayes."

"Mmm," moaned Jodi, wrapping her lips tightly around Mike's shaft and sucking up so that she'd drained every last drop of his cum.

"She been doin dis long?"

Mike was gasping for breath. "This is only her second time."

"Shit white boy, I would have turned her into a cocksucker on the first date."

Jodi gasped at Shawn's crassness as she licked her lips, still staring at Mike's hard prick. Just like the first time, he remained completely erect. She wanted it now more than ever. "Go get Shawn his drugs," she told him. Mike glanced once at Shawn, before nodding. "Hurry," she ordered.

Mike hopped out, grabbing his suit off the deck as he entered their house. Jodi slid back down into the water to cover her breasts and sat down as far from Shawn as she could. "You sure seem to like suckin dick, Mrs. Hayes."

Jodi flushed. "I don't know what comes over me when I'm high," she said.

"It's the fuck weed, Mrs. Hayes."

"The what?"

"I already told yo husband. This ain't normal weed. It's genetically modified to make you horny and lower your inhibitions. I heard it was good shit, but it works even better than I expected."

"My god," she stared at him in horror, vaguely aware of a large blurry object sticking out of the water between Shawn's legs. She felt somewhat relieved she had an excuse for her behavior. She'd even masturbated with a banana, for god's sake. The blurry object came into focus as she lowered her eyes to it. She'd need to pray extra hard at church tomorrow to get god's forgiveness for the way she'd behaved. Her eyes focused on the huge dark black cock sticking out of the water between Shawn's legs. "Ohmygod," she stated, staring at it in awe. It was as long as Mike's and at least four times thicker. "Oh my god," she said again as her brain fully processed what she was seeing.

"That's right, Mrs. Hayes. I gave my weed a try while you was out of it." Shawn Wright leaned forward and stood up. "Been like this for half an hour."

Jodi had been right about him having great abs to match his physique, but she barely glanced at them as her eyes fell on the enormous black dick between the teen's legs. It stuck out at least a foot from his crotch. The dark black glans was swollen and bobbed just above her eyes as Shawn stood in the center of the tub. Even more impressive were the giant pair of swollen balls dangling beneath it. Jodi was an avid pickleball player and Shawn's testicles were as big as pickle balls. "It's so big," was all she could say. "Did the weed make it this swollen?" she asked, wondering how much weed Mike would have to smoke to make his penis this big. Her pussy fluttered and contracted at the thought of Mike having a dick this size. That would certainly fill the empty void inside her.

"No Mrs. Hayes, it always gets this big when it's hard."

"I don't believe it," she said, sitting up so she could see the top of it. Her breasts rose from the water again. Her nipples were so swollen they were pulling her areolae up off her breasts.

"Guess you never seen a black one, Mrs. Hayes?"

"Of course not," she said indignantly. "I didn't know penises got this large... this huge. Are all black men this..."

"This ain't a penis, Mrs. Hayes. Dis is a cock, a big black cock. Not all black men are gifted with big black cocks, but if you wants a big one you gotta go black. You wanna touch it?"

"I couldn't," she said, lifting her hand towards it, before pulling it back.

"Go ahead, Mrs. Hayes. Get a quick feel before yo hubby comes back."

Jodi had trouble taking her eyes off it, but managed to turn her head to glance into her house. There was no sign of Mike anywhere. She turned her attention back on Shawn's huge cock and raised her hand to it, wrapping her fingers around the shaft. Her empty pussy quivered as she touched it. Her fingers didn't even meet her thumb, he was so thick. "Keep an eye out for my husband?" she asked, stroking her hand down to the base.

"Sure," said Shawn, staring down at his former teacher holding his black cock while staring at it totally awestruck by its size. He kept his eyes on her not caring if Mr. Hayes saw them or not.

She lifted her other hand out of the water and cupped Shawn's balls. She'd never touched her husband's testicles before, but she wanted to get a feel for their weight. Each of Shawn's testicles filled her palm, they were full and heavy. If she cupped them both, his scrotum was quite weighty. Her other hand twisted around his shaft just under the glans. It slid back down to the root unconsciously stroking his shaft.