Fuck Weed: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

As soon as she passed out, Jodi's sexual history started passing before her eyes again only now her sexual history started the moment Shawn Wright stood up in her hot tub and she laid her eyes on the giant cock sticking out between his legs. Her pussy gave a wrench of yearning as she recalled taking it in her mouth for the first time making her officially a cock sucker. She liked it. She liked servicing his cock. His voluminous semen tasted amazing. Her need to be filled began growing again. She'd believed that Mike's penis could satisfy the need, but she'd realized how wrong she was when the black teen had given her first taste of a real man's cock inside her. Shawn's cock fulfilled the need even as it made it worse. Now it was the only thing that could satisfy the burning desire in her pussy. The only thing that had quenched her desire had been when he flooded her with his seed giving her a few meager hours of release. She'd woken horny and empty again reaching over for Mike's dick. It had been erect, so small and skinny, disappointing, not what she needed at all. What she needed was in the guest room. Shawn had been sleeping nude on the covers. Like Mike, he too was erect, giant cock pointing North of his navel and rising up off his stomach. She straddled it sliding her wet pussy along the shaft until her opening was over the head. She pushed down over it, then back taking his shaft back inside her. Shawn flipped the light on to watch her ride him. His mouth and fingers on her nipples increased the pleasure his cock was giving her. Again, his cum quenched the fire in her pussy and he put out her fire again a few hours later. In the morning, she'd awoken hungry, her belly growling as she glanced at his hard cock. It could satisfy her hunger as well as her pussy. She'd felt normal for a while, the guilt over what she'd done hitting her while taking her shower even as the emptiness in her pussy was growing again. Her vaginal muscles began clenching down around an imaginary cock trying to pull him inside her as she remembered the black brute ripping her blouse open before fucking her on the kitchen table. Her brain superimposed images from her dream with her memories of last week. He was cumming inside her fucking her in the kitchen and simultaneously on her desk at work. Black cock filled her need. She loved black cock. She needed his black cock. Say my name, she heard him say. Say my name. "SHAWN!"

Jodi jerked awake.

"What?" asked Shawn.

"Jodi, are you okay?" asked Mike, concerned.

"Oh god," she moaned, her face flushed, her green eyes forming a nimbus around her enlarged black pupils. "It's too hot in here," she complained, wiping the perspiration off her forehead with her hand. "What's the temperature, Mike?"

"Normal," he said.

"Let's get out den?" said Shawn, standing.

Jodi's eyes immediately fixated on his hard cock. Her vaginal muscles tightened as she stared at it constricting at the sight of Shawn's enormous member, but finding only emptiness. She licked her lips hungrily. Satisfaction was bobbing right before her eyes. She reached out and grabbed the base, leaning in and bending it down into her mouth. Her desire increased the second it pressed against her lips and grew again when she opened her mouth and took the head inside.

"Slow down gurl," said Shawn, pushing back on her head so that his cock sprang free.

Jodi didn't understand why he didn't want her sucking it. She sat up so that her breasts were above water, smiled at him and reached behind her neck to untie her top.

"I said slow down," Shawn turned and stepped out of the tub between the husband and wife. He turned and held out his hand to help her out of the water. The nude black man stopped to fish his phone out of his shorts before pulling her towards the house.

For fuck's sake, at least dry off first, thought Mike watching Shawn leading Jodi back into the house. He rose out to follow them stopping to towel off. Mike could see through the sliding glass door. Shawn was sitting his wet torso down in Mike's recliner again. Water wasn't half as bad as the large volume of sticky semen he'd left dripping down the foot rest and on the carpet last week. Looked like he planned on leaving another mess.

Mike followed them into the house. "You want dis, Mrs. Hayes. Ya gotta work for it." Shawn was holding the base of his cock. Jodi was standing before him eyes glued to the huge shaft.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Strip and give me a lap dance."

"No way in hell, I'm stripping for you and I don't even know what a lap dance is." Jodi was still staring at Shawn's cock, dilated pupils seemingly hypnotized following the bulbous head as he moved his cock up and down.

"It's when you dance close to or on the lap of a customer."

Jodi's eyebrows shot up. She shook her head negatively. "You can't make me do that," she gasped.

"I ain't makin ya do nuthin," laughed Shawn. "Shit bitch you only got two things to take off. You want this cock then you're gonna have to work for it. I can go, call some other slut to take care of dis." He shook his cock at her again. "Leave you with jus the little dicked cuck to satisfy you. You want that?" Shawn didn't get an answer. He leaned forward and stood. "I'm outta here."

"No wait!" She cried in horror at the thought of him taking his cock away. It was sticking out in front of him, bobbing slightly, that perfectly shaped foot long ebony rod. "Stay. I'll... I'll do it. Oh god," she groaned, waving her hand in front of her face to cool off.

Shawn sat back down with a smug look on his face. "What's wrong?"

Her brow was beaded with sweat as she continued fanning herself. "It's so hot in here."

Shawn nodded. "Good choice." He typed on his phone and sat it down next to him.

Nelly's "Hot in Herre," started coming through the speakers on his phone. Jodi didn't know the song or the artist. It was horrible, rap was just a "c" shy of crap after all. A bunch of sweaty black people were dancing on the screen of the phone.

"Start dancing, bitch," ordered Shawn.

Mike watched in fascination as his conservative racist wife slowly began dancing in a skimpy bikini for the nude black man. At first, he was slightly embarrassed for her. She wasn't a dancer and totally lacked rhythm. They'd danced at the wedding last week and her striptease started much like she had at the reception, very awkward Jodi raised her hands in front of her, alternately lifting her shoulders while shaking her hips. He wasn't a dancer either and they were both relieved when a slow song came on.

The refrain started.

It's getting' hot in here

So take off all your clothes

I am gettin so hot

I wanna take my clothes off

"Lose the top," said Shawn. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her between his legs.

Mike watched Jodi reach behind her and untie the top. The strings and cups slid down her breasts slightly. One of Shawn's beefy black hands slid up the curve of her back and helped her by undoing the string around her back. The top fell down on Shawn's pubes. He kissed and sucked first one erect nipple and then the second leaving them glistening with his saliva. His hands on her hips started guiding her movements. Jodi moaned looked away from the ugly black man staring up at her from between her nipples. Mike gulped watching in amazement as suddenly his wife found the beat.

Jodi found her eyes looking down at the video playing on Shawn's phone. Black women were pulling their tops over their heads or unzipping their tops in the front to reveal their bikini clad bodies. One was standing on a table shaking her booty. Jodi's ass started shaking violently, her hips gyrating and thrusting back and forth, his hard cock between her thighs. Shawn released her and began kneading her tits. He pushed her away and spun her around.

Jodi backed into him wanting to feel his cock back between her legs. She continued shaking her ass. The second refrain started. The line, I wanna take my clothes off, echoed in her head. I wanna take my clothes off. I wanna take my clothes off. Jodi's hands were on her tits tugging her nipples. She slid them down her wet body to the strings on her hips. I wanna take my clothes off. I wanna take my clothes off for Shawn. She pulled the strings. Her panty came loose and fell down to drape over the huge black cock between her legs. She moved her hands down to her knees, leaning forward to shake her ass at him.

SMACK!"

"Oh!" Jodi jerked as Shawn's hand fell down on her bare cheek.

"You do it," said Shawn.

"What?" she asked, body still shaking like the women in the video.

"Spank yoself."

Jodi kept one hand on her knee and reached the other behind her. She smacked her palm down on the opposite cheek that he had spanked. That one still stung. She spanked her cheek again before returning her hand to her knee to brace herself still thrusting her ass up towards the black man.

Mike watched in awe as his wife turned into a professional stripper right in front of his eyes. He hadn't known she had it in her. There was a line in the song about a friend having a pole in the basement. If he thought for a second that Jodi would dance for him like that, he'd have a pole installed in their basement or in every room of the house for that matter.

Jodi stood and turned around to face Shawn. She glanced down at his cock rising up between his thighs covered by her bikini bottom. She braced her hands on his knees and bent down, taking the string of her panty between her teeth. She yanked her head sideways uncovering his cock and tossing her bikini bottom aside. Jodi took the opportunity to lick up the underside of his cock and run her tongue around the crown before standing back up. This time he closed his legs as she straddled them, pressing her pussy down on his shaft. She kept thrusting her hips toward him, moaning as his cock slid back and forth between her legs, the flare of his glans sending tremors through her body every time it flicked over her clit.

Jodi's gyrations froze the second the song ended. Her hands were on Shawn's shoulders. Her abundant tits were still shaking as they dangled in the black man's face. Her chest heaved as she gasped for breath. Her rear end was thrust out rising above Shawn's lap. The head of his cock was pressing against the entrance to her pussy. Jodi had gone from conservative teacher wife to stripper over the course of a four-minute song. She leaned closer to Shawn, her dilated eyes staring into his own. "Play it again," she told him.

He didn't. Instead, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down. She threw her head back, crying out as her emptiness was finally filled by the fullness of his big black cock. She sank into his lap, her body shaking again as she came hard around his cock.

"Yo husband ever make you cum like that?"

"No, never" she panted. Jodi wrapped her hands around his neck and rested the side of her face against his while she gasped to catch her breath. Orgasms had been few and far between for most of her sex life and never as powerful as they were with Shawn nor had she ever had multiple orgasms before. They were dangerously addictive.

Jodi sat in his lap grinding her crotch into his, enjoying the feeling of fulfilment his cock gave her pussy. His massive cock twitched impatiently inside her. She pushed up with her feet then sank down on his shaft, slowly at first and only letting a few inches leave her needy pussy. She increased her speed feeling the orgasmic pressure in her womb growing again. "I love your cock," she whimpered. "I need your cock." She rode his shaft faster, rising off his lap five inches, then six, then seven. "I need your cock." Seven became eight, eight became nine. "Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" Jodi was standing and sitting, standing and sitting. Only the fat swollen head of Shawn's cock remained in her pussy when she stood. "YYESSSS!" she screamed, slamming down into his lap as the pressure in her womb exploded into a huge orgasm that spread warmth and pleasure throughout her body.

"Damn, Mrs. Hayes. You is one hot slut," growled Shawn. He sucked one of her swollen teats into his mouth while her head was thrown back, her back arched.

She gasped as his tongue flickered over her sensitive nipple. The pleasurable stimuli in her nipple coursed through her body and straight to her womb where the pressure immediately began building again. "No," she whimpered, unsure if she could survive another powerful orgasm even as her desire for it grew. Jodi tried rising again, her weak legs not pushing her very far up her former student's shaft.

Shawn grunted around her nipple. The fuck weed didn't just make his cock rock hard and swollen, he needed to cum as much as she did. His balls were starting to ache. They felt so full of cum, gravity was pulling them down make his nut sack feel stretched out. Shawn grunted again, grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks with both hands. His bulging muscles flexed as he began lifting her up and down his cock as fast as he could trying to get his cock off.

Mike watched their mating with both fascination and horror. Both their bodies were so fit and perfect they looked like they should be fucking. The sight was so erotic, he felt his penis stir and plump up, but without his meds or the weed, it didn't harden. He stared nearly hypnotized by her outthrust ass as it rose up and down Shawn's thick shaft. The black man's beefy hands were squeezing her cheeks, fingers digging into her butt flesh to the point her pale white flesh was turning red between his fingers. Jodi screamed twice, each time, his shaft looked wetter after she cried out. They both grunted and moaned, sounding more like animals mating then two humans. "UNH!" bellowed Shawn. As he raised her back up his shaft, Mike saw that a pudding thick coat of white was flowing down his dark shaft.

"AAAHHH!" Jodi screamed and threw her head back again as Shawn just dropped her. She sank into his lap, his erupting cock sending millions of sperm into her fertile womb. He kept cumming and cumming, overflowing her with semen until it began pouring out around their genitals and flowing down Shawn's bull-sized testicles to drip all over the carpet.

Jodi sat in Shawn's lap, breathing heavily for a good fifteen minutes. Her womb properly seeded and her pussy still filled by a hard black cock, she felt totally fulfilled. Her forehead rested on Shawn's. Shawn patted her ass. "Get off," he ordered.

"Unh unh," she declined.

SLAP! Jodi jumped as his hand smacked down on her cheek. "I said get off," he ordered louder.

Jodi rested her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself up. His cock fell hard on his stomach. She stood and stepped back. Mike watched Shawn's semen trickling down on their carpet from her leaking pussy.

Shawn lifted his cock up. "Clean me off," he said.

She looked at it hungrily. Just like it had last week, his dark cock remained completely hard after his first orgasm. His large ball sack hung over the foot rest on her husband's recliner. Shawn's prostate, glands and testes were already working overtime to refill his balls with another load of sperm heavy semen. "I'll get a wash cloth," she told him.

Shawn shook his cock at her. "Nah slut, with yo mouth."

Jodi saw movement out of the corner of her eye and suddenly remembered her husband was there and watching. She smiled at him sadly before dropping to her knees and then falling forward on all fours, her eyes now focused on the twelve inches of black cock being held out for her. She crawled forward and took the head in her mouth, while staring down his flawlessly shaped shaft and at his well-muscled chest. She began bobbing her head. His cock tasted of sweat, semen, and pussy, but the combination of tastes only made her want more. She pushed forward feeling his cock head push into her throat.

Mike's penis was still trying and failing to get hard as he watched Jodi sucking the black teen. Her dark red hair was partially hiding her face and he could pretend it was some other sexy woman sucking the black man's cock. He would have paid good money to watch this porn, but it was his wife after all and from a different angle he could see more of her face. It was Jodi's mouth stretched open around that thick shaft. And it was Jodi's large breasts, swinging pendulously beneath her. Her tits were so big, her erect nipples were nearly scraping the carpet as they swung beneath her. They were pulling her downwards and by the time she'd crammed half his cock down her throat, Jodi was crawling forward to sit up on her knees to suck his cock. She wrapped both hands around the base of the shaft jerking the bottom as she sucked the top.

Jodi couldn't help herself. She began sucking his cock harder and faster. Something flipped a switch in her brain. She loved sucking Shawn's cock. She recalled how good his cum had tasted last week and she wanted more. "That's how a real man tastes, Mrs. Hayes," he'd said to her. The yearning emptiness was rapidly returning only now it was her belly that felt empty and it would take this black nineteen-year old's black semen to fill that emptiness. She sucked faster, releasing her hands from the base so she could deep throat his hard young cock. She managed ten inches this time an inch more than last week. Her brain pictured a future where she could swallow all twelve inches of Shawn's big black cock to show her appreciation for it just like he deserved.

Tears welled up in Jodi's eyes and slid down her cheeks. What the hell had she become? The weed was evil! She vowed never to use it again. She wouldn't give Shawn Wright the pleasure of seeing her behave like a complete slut ever again, but for now she was a complete slut and she wanted his seed in her stomach. She let go again and sucked him deep, inhaling through her nose. Aw fuck it, she thought. Jodi forced her head down, his cock head pushing deep down her throat, she fought off her gag reflex, trying not to choke on the thick piece of meat. The future is now, she thought, her lips pursed on his pubic hairs as she swallowed all twelve inches.

"Gawd damn, you get an A+ in cock sucking, teach tilf," groaned Shawn leaning back in the chair.

Her body trembled with pleasure at the knowledge that she'd just pleased the young black man. Her satisfied pussy began to yearn to have his cock in it again even as the hunger for his seed grew in her belly. As happy as she was, she couldn't keep his giant cock down her throat for long. She drew back, jerking him off again while bobbing her head furiously over the end of his cock.

His black cock convulsed violently.

Shawn's cum shot down her throat. After two more convulsions, her belly felt full and all she could think about was tasting his delicious cum again. She pulled back, the flare of his glans scraping across her uvula as his cock head entered her mouth. Instantly, her cheeks ballooned out as her mouth filled with seed. She gulped. Her mouth filled again. The taste of his scrumptious semen registered in her brain. "This is how a real man tastes, Mrs. Hayes." This IS how a real man tastes, she thought, jerking his shaft off and letting long wads of semen fly across her tongue. Real men taste really good, she thought, jerking on his shaft as the long wads turned to short wads before becoming small squirts that turned into a constant dribbling from the head.

She kept the head in her mouth until the strong shaft finally lost a little bit of its steel. When she finally let his spent cock fall from her mouth, her tongue licked around her lips to get any of the cum that had leaked out.

"Damn, yo wife sure knows how to drain a brotha, Mr. Hayes." Shawn sat back in the chair. Now it was his turn to gasp for breath. "Grab me another beer."

Mike glared at the black man, but turned and headed to the kitchen to get a beer out of the refrigerator. When he came back, they were standing, her back to his front. Shawn was behind Jodi, holding her tightly against his body. One of his hands was squeezing her breast. Her eyes were closed and she was pushing her back against Shawn's crotch. The black man reached out his other hand for the beer.

123456...9