All Comments on 'Fuck Zombies Ch. 00 Prologue'

by MidnightTease118

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more it's intriguing

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years ago

That was one hell of a start! I definitely like the story and would love to read more! Cheers, fellow author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice would like to see more, maybe look at some works by an author by the name of Daddyduckett, his stories are pretty good and are similar to some of the content in this story, also I am too in the Army thanks for your sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love zombie stories. They are my favorite genre and I would say there is no such thing as a bad zombie movie or story but then a couple of years ago they released that Brqd Pitt piece of crap with zombies who looked more like a swarm of angry ants who could go over, around, or through anything…that killed it for me. I think you have a really wild take on zombies and I am fairly certain that it will not just be good and entertaining but also have a few laughs along the way. I hope your story continues to excel so that you may redeem this genre to its previous glory…and entertain the shit outta me….PLEASE!

Thanks.

J.D.

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

I read these chapters in reverse order, 1 then 0, but I don’t think it would have changed my opinion of them had I read them forwards.

Firstly, your writing is pretty good. No stupid grammar, spelling or punctuation errors that so many authors let slip through and the story is well written.

A couple of specifics bug me though. Who the fuck in a zombie apocalypse isn’t going to make “smash the zombies heads in” their first option, rather than “let them fuck me before fighting them”? This is just bizarre on so many levels!

Second. Chapter 1 finished in the middle of the chapter. It wasn’t even like a cliff hanger it’s just a terrible place to end a chapter. Especially when there is no chapter 2!

I’m not going to rate the story and lower its score but I don’t think I’ll be waiting for anything new to drop either.

MidnightTease118MidnightTease118almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate the viewership and hope you all are checking out my other stories while you're waiting for updates :)

@Pornocles- I understand your choice of not wanting to stick around for more. My life has been more than hectic over these past few months, and I also happen to be quite critical of myself as far as writing goes. I want to publish my best work, and that often requires a lot of time to accomplish. I recognize how troublesome this is from the reader's POV, so in the future, I do plan for my future stories with multiple chapters to be completed in full before I publish them so I won't have my audience waiting for the next chapter for so long.

I also see how unsatisfactory the ending to Ch. 1 is. I do not regret ending it that way because at that time, I felt that was the best way to close out a chapter. But, I also accept that it could've been better in hindsight. This is all a learning process for me as a newbie erotica writer and despite its challenges, I find it incredibly exciting!

I do hope you return to my page every once in a while to find new chapters, because I do plan on completing this series. Just note that the wait is due to life in general and me trying to give you the best story I could possibly give.

Thank you again for your advice and take care!

MatrixRedMatrixRedalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome. Going to enjoy the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking awesome concept and story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidnightTease118@MidnightTease118
My parents came to the United States wanting their children to lead great, successful lives...and then I became an erotica author. Spicy afrolatina here! Exhausted from years of taking my writing too seriously, I tried my hand at erotica with my first story, "Fried Calamari" ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES