Fuck Zombies Pt. 01

Story Info
Jace thinks fucking zombies aren't so bad.
3.4k words
4.18
15.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Mom. Please don't..."

My teenage cousin, Jace, slammed his body on the table and wrapped his arms around himself in a useless attempt at hiding from being the center of attention. He had just turned 18, and nothing- not even an apocalypse-was going to stop us from celebrating.

Aunt Mariah led into the ceremony with a, "1, 2, 3!," and engaged the rest of our group to holler out the most out-of-tune "Happy Birthday" song I've ever heard in my life.

Aunt Mariah had to elongate it too with the whole, "Are you 1? Are you 2? Are you 3?!" until by the grace of God we got to 18 and Jace waved his hand at us, begging for his torture to end. We laughed and almost convinced ourselves that everything was right in the world.

The gang and I stole some cupcakes from a bakery at the food court that had long been ransacked. All of the pastries were gone except for the cupcakes. Not that 20-piece box of cupcakes lurking in the back of the freezer. It was like it was waiting just for us to make my cousin's day as special as it could be. He had a sweet tooth after all, and he devoured most of the cupcakes before any of us could finish one. It was disappointing that he didn't give us a chance for seconds, and even more disappointing that the taste of zombie cum overpowered the one cupcake I ate.

We spent a good hour at the food court with the youngest member of our group. The rest of the team were women and men who had lost their families. Sole survivors who had nowhere else to turn, so they were happy to try and put a smile on Jace's face. It seemed to have worked, but deep down we were all aware that none of our efforts could make up for the loss of humanity.

Still, we tried.

We eventually left Jace alone to finish off his cupcake massacre so we could talk amongst ourselves on the opposite side of the food court. There was still work that needed to be done.

"How long do you think we can stay here?" one of the males said, "Do you think we could survive off of this mall alone?"

A lady scoffed, "Oh yeah, a huge building with tons of leftover food, clothes, and beds isn't enough for 20 people. Do you hear yourself sometimes?"

"I'm not saying it isn't enough. I just have to ask because...," the man groaned and rested a hand on his forehead, "Eventually, we need to find a better place to live, right? I don't want to spend the rest of my life here."

"You shouldn't look so far into the future. All you need to worry about is now. Take it day-by-day," another woman calmly said.

"Grace, it's not that easy..." the man gazed up at her somberly, "I can't take this anymore."

"None of us can," Aunt Mariah joined in, "but if we panic then we can't move forward."

"Move forward with what exactly?" the man sneered, "Your niece fucking zombies for sport?1"

"Ayy! You're going too fucking far!" a second man stood up in my defense.

"I'm going too far...You're joking, right?" the first man stood up and balled his fists, "This bitch has been fucking zombie cock and I'm going too far?!

Aunt Mariah was the third one to stand up and walked straight to the first man who had insulted my honor.

"You speak another word about my niece, and you'll be going too far over this building...Understand?"

All of us heard him gulp at Aunt Mariah's threat and he sat back down, looking at me across the table. "Sorry Nyla...I was out of line."

Sitting with my legs on top of the table and arms behind my head, I shrugged it off. "It's fine, Eddie. I personally thought it was hilarious." I couldn't deny that it really was funny. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd have no doubt I'd act the same way towards someone known for fucking zombies.

After our usual arguments about my disturbing hobby were addressed, we talked about our game plan for the next few days. How we would ration the food, who would stay up pulling security- all that good stuff. I brought it up to Jace when I picked him up from the table he was sitting at, now covered in cupcake wrappers and dirty napkins.

I pestered the kid, "You really are a slob, you know that?"

"Don't be jealous just cause you only had one," he said jokingly. He wiped his mouth with his long sleeve and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Lick your teeth, weirdo. Looks like you got shit in 'em."

Jace licked the residue off of his teeth with a resentful glare.

"Great, now I'm gonna need to vomit from the image you just gave me. Thanks a lot, Nyla!"

I took a seat across from him and waited before he was ready to initiate a new topic.

"Everyone's still leaving me out on the good shit?" he asked.

"I wouldn't call it good, but yes," I confirmed, "Just about our plans on where to move off to when we're done with this place, but it's best to lay low here for now, don't you think?"

Jace nodded, "Hell yeah, you could have anything you want here. Everyone else already broke into the stores, and we're here to pick up the leftovers."

"Exactly! That's what Meera was saying earlier."

We let a few minutes pass by between us before Jace piped up again.

"I want to join next time"

"Your mom won't allow it"

"Why not?"

"She thinks you're not ready to talk about grown people stuff"

"But I AM grown. I just turned 18!"

"Just"

Jace huffed, "Oh whatever!" and made this juvenile pouty face, looking away, "I thought you of all people would vouch for me. They don't exactly treat you like an equal either, but you carry most of the work for them."

"And it's sad that you know what kind of work that is..."

"Well, it's not exactly a secret. They talk about you all the time."

"I'm sure they do," now it was my turn to look away, "I would be the same way..."

"I just don't get it though"

"Hmm?"

"Those zombies...they aren't here to kill us," Jace pondered, "They only want to fuck us. Fuck us till we make them cum so hard they pass out...What's so wrong with that?"

Was this kid playing with me or just trying to make me feel better? I stayed quiet until he completed his thoughts, or else I would've said some really hurtful things.

"Sometimes, I can't help but wonder how you feel in those moments: having a strong, sex-crazed zombie taking control of you till you both pass out from these amazing orgasms."

Jace's eyes grew wide and he started using his hands to emphasize how important this all was to him. "Remember that other group we came across the other day?" he cracked a smile, "One of them said they had their dick sucked by a zombie and it was the best blowjob he had in his life. Felt like getting your dick sucked by a vacuum cleaner!"

I treaded lightly on what I was going to say to Jace. He was still pretty naive to how these zombies worked and the gravity of what they can do to a human if you come in contact with one.

Aunt Mariah did a good job in shielding him from being attacked, and he definitely hasn't seen me in action either- I doubt he'd be able to talk to me face-to-face if he saw his big cousin taking decaying cocks up her ass. Even so, he had to be old enough to see that our society has been destroyed because of these things- right?

So, I said, "Jace...are you a virgin?"

Jace's cheeks suddenly burned a bright red as he stuttered, "W-what?!"

"It's okay to say that you are"

"I've kissed a girl before, you know!"

"I'm not asking about kissing, Jace"

"Why do you even wanna know?"

"Because it would explain why you'd think having sex with zombies is in any way good for you," I shifted my playful tone with my cousin to one more strict and maternal, "I don't know what impression you've been getting from me or what they've told you, but I don't do what I do because I enjoy it. It helps with stopping them getting to you and hurting anyone else."

Rubbing my thumb along the purple vein on my left wrist, I added, "Why else do you think people have been dying? It's not just because they pass out from fear. It's because of being fucked to death!"

"In that case, just don't have sex anymore," Jace said matter-of-factly, "We can fend for ourselves. Kill them before they get too close."

I snorted, "Really? You can protect yourself from zombies?"

Jace grew more serious, "Sure, we have a plan don't we? Just keep running till we find a safer place."

"But that's the point of why I do what I do: I don't want you to keep running away. I just want to stay in one spot, without having to fear about any of those things getting us," I continued, "That's how we should live, keeping the family together in peace. I want that for everyone...and I'm positive that whatever that kid told you from that other group was lying."

"About getting his dick sucked?"

"Of course!" I barked, startling Jace. He didn't need to say it, I could just tell from how he reacted to me that he was hurt by how I lashed out. So, I dialed my tone back.

"Look, I'm the only one who has the ability to survive their attacks. Everybody else I've seen, they just...they can't handle it."

Jace frowned and stared at the table of wrappers, giving us a minute to rest from our argument before saying:

"Well then...how do you survive it? Do you have a special skill or something? Like, does it not hurt or does it...like...can you...fit it all in?"

Realizing we've gone way too far into the deep end, I gave him a snarky look.

"Take a lucky guess," and I stood up and walked back to the much more grown adults for further discussion.

The team and I explored all of the stores to make sure no lurking zombies were inside. We checked the food court, movie theater, every single shop we could enter. We also blocked off the entrances with furniture or dumbbells we grabbed from the gym. From there, everyone went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to occupy the display beds to sleep.

Well, almost everyone. Aunt Mariah, Jace, and I took a stroll on the first floor reminiscing on old times since we couldn't keep our eyes closed.

"Damn, now I'll never get to play Howler 3!" Jace whined as he passed by a Gamestop.

Aunt Mariah giggled at her son, "Is that really all you care about, Jace?"

"No, but still..." he looked back longingly at the store as we walked further away from it. "Can't I miss the little things?"

"Absolutely," Aunt Mariah reassured him, "It's just cute, that's all. You know something I miss?"

"What?"

She grabbed at her messy ponytail, showing off her poorly colored dirty blonde streaks that was meshing poorly with her natural light brown locks, "My hairdresser! Can you believe I have to walk around with this hair? How am I ever gonna dye it again?"

Jace looked up and down at his mother dumbfounded, "...Mom...really? It's just hair."

"Now you know how I feel about you," she nudged Jace teasingly.

"Dayum!" I interjected, "Taste of your own medicine."

"Shut up, Nyla!"

Moments like these are what I lived for.

When we returned to our rest stop, two guards were set up outside of the store's glass shattered entrance. We figured it would be important to have at least 2 people awake at all times while the others slept. Tonight, our guards were Grace and another female I had yet to have any real conversation with. She didn't seem approachable anyway; although she looked harmless with her 5' foot stature and baby face, I got a sense that she wasn't a big fan of helping out the team.

"Are you here to cover our shift?" she looked up with me while she sat crossed legged on the floor- hammer in hand.

Grace chuckled, "Morgan, we just started..."

"So?" she huffed, lifting her weapon of choice and aiming it towards me, "This little girl could take it. Just like she can take those dicks."

Aunt Mariah asked Grace, "Has she been drinking again?"

This lady always had a way to sneak in some shots during our adventures, so it was obvious that her favorite place when we got here would be the liquor store near the mall's entrance.

"Don't you act like I'm not right here!" Morgan put down the hammer and stood up with a burst of attitude, "I'm wasting my sweet time trying to protect all of you, but clearly Nyla has it handled!"

Aunt Mariah rolled her eyes and gently took a hold of Morgan's hands, "All right all right, if it's too much for you, you can head back to sleep. Just let us know next time if you can't pull security because you're too scared."

At the word, "sleep" Morgan's face brightened, and she almost shouted thank you until that last part.

"I am NOT scared!" she tugged her hands away.

"Then what's the issue? Unless you trust that Nyla can protect us better than you can...A average 25-year old is stronger than a 35-year old boxer..." a smile unveiled on Aunt Mariah's lips, one that wasn't intended to be warm and inviting, "Do you REALLY believe that?"

"...Fine" Morgan sat back down and laid her hammer on her lap. She looked up towards me and caught my shit-eating grin, "A few hours won't hurt."

Just as we were about to head in, a male voice piped up from behind us.

"I can pull security"

"Jace..." Aunt Mariah said, "You know you're scared of the dark. You can't be here on your own."

"I was scared when I was 10, Mom. I won't be alone either, Grace is here."

I argued against my cousin, "Actually Jace, you and Grace shouldn't work the same shift. We need to wake up one of the guys to work with you."

"Which will not happen," Aunt Mariah replied, "Grace and Morgan are our designated guards for the night. If you really wanted to pull security, you should've mentioned it earlier."

"Mom, just give me a chance. It's only one night."

The mother and son stared each other down, with the mother's face reading, "Why do you want to do this? I just want you to be safe" and the other saying, "I don't want to be coddled anymore..." Personally, I was split on which was the best direction to go in this situation. I just wanted them to pick one so we could finally go to bed.

Aunt Mariah shifted her attention to Morgan and said, "Go to bed"

The plastered team member hurried off. Then, Aunt Mariah turned to Grace who was also sitting on the ground with her own weapon: a kitchen knife.

"Make sure he doesn't leave this spot, okay? Keep an eye on him at all times."

"Of course. I'm confident I can watch over a teenage boy. I have a few myself,"

Grace forced a smile on her face when she mentioned her sons- the children we never even met. When we found Grace, she was just a lone woman with nothing but the clothes on her back to carry her through this apocalypse. The only thing I know about those boys was that they were triplets and were living overseas in a prestigious university.

Grace didn't even look like a mother. She had youthful, long black hair with light freckles on her cheeks. Bright green eyes and a perky physique that wouldn't make you question why someone would make babies with her. I had to admit to myself that I was jealous of Grace, but I couldn't hate her for it. I promised myself that the second I get a makeover, I'm going all out: changing my boring dark brown hair to jet black like hers and add some implants to my tits and ass, so I too can look like a perfect hourglass.

Jace took Morgan's spot with the hammer now in his hand and let Aunt Mariah and I go to sleep.

It took us only a few minutes to be lulled into our dreams. I dreamt of nothing.

An hour and a half later, I was awakened by screaming.

It didn't sound like Jace. It didn't sound like Grace's either, and it wasn't just one scream. It was like the mall had come alive with countless voices going off at once...that and the sound of wet slapping.

I jumped off the mattress and followed my first instinct which was to look for my aunt. We had slept in the same bed, so she must've been right beside me. She had to be.

I called out for her, then for Jace. The rest of my team seem to have left. Their blankets were scrambled or thrown onto the floor. I needed to search for somebody and fast, that way I could figure out what the hell happened in such a short amount of time.

"Nyla..."

A strained voice cried out to me, followed by loud coughing. It was coming from the direction of the entrance. I followed the coughing cautiously, with every step making my heart race faster.

Right before one would turn a corner to directly face the entrance, I found the person calling me, sitting on the floor in a pool of blood. She was resting against a tall shelf stacked with towels. She took one of the white towels and pressed it up against her stomach wound. Her forehead was coated in sweat, and she was breathing methodically, with a wince every so often from the pain. Her skin had gone white and when she lifted her head up to look at me, she looked less like the grown woman with attitude and more like a helpless child begging for comfort.

"Morgan!" I kneeled down beside her, "What happened?! I'll get something to clean you up, okay?"

The half-sober woman rested a hand on my thigh and shook her head.

"No...I'm not gonna make it. I know that. Just...be careful"

It couldn't be true. There's no way. We had been going solid for almost a week. This wasn't the time to fall apart now...

"I'm gonna help you, but where is everyone else? Did zombies get in?"

As if responding to my question, I started to hear some moaning outside of the store- the only kind that I know belongs to the undead.

Morgan smacked her lips together, tasting her own iron blood, and then said:

"There's more"

"More?"

"More...."

"More what?!"

Morgan looked at me with a glisten in her eyes, squeezing at my thigh trying to convey the words she didn't have the energy to confess. I could tell her vocabulary was starting to escape her, and she only had a few seconds before she was no more.

"Nyla..." she moaned, "I'm not ready...but you are..."

"Morgan, I don't understand-"

A tear rolled down her cheek before I finished my sentence, and the hand that laid on my thigh fell to the ground while I sat there and starting laughing to myself.

I didn't get it. I barely spoken a word to this woman and she dies going all cryptic on me. What the hell? Why leave me with no answers and more questions. I only went to sleep for a little bit, dammit. The one and only time I turn my back-

"HELP MEEE!"

The crazed words of a woman broke me out of my trance, and I had to get up and leave the lifeless Morgan behind, so I could try and save the others from her fate- or my own.