Fuckable

Story Info
Ben has the length of a lecture to prove that he is fuckable
750 words
4.41
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers

"Fuckable?"

I whipped my head around to see who had spoken. Mia Horton was behind me with her hands on her hips and one eyebrow raised. She took the seat next to me in the lecture hall. "I have it on good authority that you told Jay and Kyle that my mouth looked fuckable."

I had. I'd had lunch with them and talked about the people from high school we had in classes this first semester at the local college. I'd mentioned that Mia Horton was in my English class and Jay'd given me a hard time because he'd noticed that I often watched Mia but never talked to her. I'd made a joke that I only watched her because her mouth was so fuckable. How had Mia found out? I felt myself turning red.

"I don't know. . ." I tried to say something but Mia silenced me with a look.

She leaned close and her lips moved against my ear as she spoke. "The question, Ben, is whether or not you are fuckable." Mia shrugged. "I do have a highly fuckable mouth. I'm very, very good with it. But I don't waste my time. So I need to know if you would be worth my time."

My cock sprang to attention as the blood drained from my brain. Was she actually talking about giving me a blow job? Fuck. I would give my left nut to have her lips on my cock. I nearly forgot how to speak. "How do I. . ." I gasped.

Mia placed my hand on her thigh. She jerked her chin toward our English instructor who was just starting his lecture. "You have until he finishes to make me cum. If you succeed, I'll return the favor and you get your cock in my mouth."

I shivered and swallowed. "Wait, here. . .now?"

She smiled and turned her attention to the instructor. "Yup. And time is ticking so. . ."

I glanced around us. We were in the back row. The modesty shield would keep anyone from seeing anything from the front. If I kept my hand under the table and didn't move too much. . . I spread my palm over Mia's thigh. She was wearing a skirt. I started to move my hand over the exposed skin on her leg. My mind raced as I tried to remember everything I knew or had ever heard about finger fucking a girl.

I stroked my fingers over her knee and Mia smiled. I dragged them up her skin and my thumb and forefinger slid under the hem of her skirt. I went as slowly as I dared. Gradually, I moved my hand up her leg and hiked her skirt up a bit. For a full minute, my fingers traced slow circles on her thigh. She shifted and I grinned.

I moved higher and found lace. Teasing my way to the center, I cupped my hand over her mound, letting the heat from my hand seep through the thin fabric. I could feel her moisture on my fingertips. I began to move my fingers. Mia slipped her pencil into her mouth and I saw her bite down on it. I moved my hand higher and let it slide under the waistband of her panties. I gasped quietly when my fingers felt her warm, wet flesh. Mia smirked.

I began to stroke her soft folds. When my fingers moved across the nub of her clit, her breath caught. Now, I smirked. I traced shapes across the sensitive little nub. "Don't speed up," I thought. "Not until the end. Keep it steady." I continued the onslaught until I saw her eyes flutter. Keeping my thumb on her clit I slid the other fingers toward her tight hole.

I stroked over the opening twice before slipping my middle finger inside. Mia moaned so softly only I could hear. I pushed my index finger inside. I felt my way to the slightly rough patch that I'd learned was the g-spot. My fingers moved over it and Mia stopped breathing. I began to pump in and out and never let off the pressure on her clit. Her breath was shallow. It didn't hurry but continued until I felt her tighten. She bit her lips as she came.

When class ended, I followed her outside but she walked away with a wave. "See you later, Ben."

"But, Mia, you said. . ."

She winked at me. "I didn't say when."

LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers