All Comments on 'Fucked Ch. 02: The First Date'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago
loved it

was expecting chapter 5 for Late but this was a pleasant surprise. really loved it keep up the amazing writing

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Brilliant as always

Well, I wrote the following comment in Ch.01 but I think it is better to repeating it here as it is your final works. I hope you read it all and I will be glad to read your reply. well, The build up and sex scene was great as always. I love details and I love the brutal fuck with different positions, you described that so good as I watched porn movie. Anyway I know it is fiction ,but only two thing I dislike generally not only your stories but either of other Authors, I hope the site's administrators create a separate section for TS or moved it to gay section. well the first thing is the word Tran instead of futa because when I read Trans or TS I fell it like a man with fake boobs and wearing makeup ,I am not gay and I dislike gay stories and I think it is better to using Futa word instead of TS as it feels normal that girl born with total woman body with something extra ( a dick). the second thing is the oversized of body and the dick , dick size till 7 inches is ok ,more is really painful and the body should be feminine, I think that is more sexy, also why should be the guy dick so small? ,I think it would be Ok if he has 5 or 6 inches dick.

btw I checked your website but it seems your stories here is more than your site and also nothing new there, I thought there should be more stories there!!!

Finally I hope my opinion didn't bothered you, and Hey mate please keep writing, thank you for your great works. and I apologize for my bad English :) .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent!!!

Dudeee! If there was an Oscar for these kind of stories, you would get 10 of them just for this series alone!

Bravo! Bravo!

Do you perhaps have a patreon?

Because excellence needs to be rewarded!

WestfjordianWestfjordianabout 3 years ago
Love it!

This is a great story, and I'm looking forward to a new chapter!

thereshegoes123thereshegoes123about 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, and yes I do have a patreon, link through my website is in the bio :) I have exclusive stories and early access and things like that there, but don't worry, I will still continue posting on Literotica!

Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20about 3 years ago
Amazing

The seduction in these stories is so fucking hot. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
really good, but...

I really hope Dom stands up for himself eventually. everyone just mocks him and humiliates him. There needs to be some comeuppance or Apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Each of the chapters are so much fun to read. I like how they actually show that different people act differently even though many people might put them in a particular category or even have certain expectations which obviously should never be the case. I do have a problem with people’s comments about something being a fetish but I guess it depends how you look at something. The word fetish gets thrown out quite a bit but I see it as either liking or disliking something which is everyone’s right. If I like shopping or eating pizza or dating a particular race or gender then that is my preference which is nobody else’s business but my own as long as nobody is being hurt by it or it isn’t against the law. To state it is a fetish or somehow hurtful of a particular group is just wrong. Once you begin putting labels on things then it just creates problems for everyone. Sorry for the high horse but I felt it had to be said.

The chapter again gets 5 stars although I would love to give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
YOURE BACK

Best TS domination stories around. So glad to have another steamy story to read through 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
10/10

Wasn’t sure where you were going to go with this second chapter. The introduction of jaz was a fun development. Loved your stories. Thank you for sharing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Opinion

I think the the 2 shemales fucked Dom the chalter would be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5/5

cool that youre posting so frequently now! big fan of this series. i hate jaz but zalta sounds amazing lol i hope he gets whats coming to him. looking forward to your next story!

EronymousEronymousabout 3 years ago

My new favourite series! The dominance and size difference tick so many boxes, and honestly you write so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good stuff, looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excited for more!

Holy shit this is the best FxM story I've yet to read! Top marks! Hits all the right spots whilst being a bit more than just smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really should had got a part 3 :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another winner with no sequel :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES