Fucked Ch. 03: Night Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HNN..!"

The bra dug into his chest.

The cock sat snug in his core.

Two had become one.

He reached around and tried to unclip the bra-strap with shaking hands, and Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"Did I tell you to do that?"

His eyes went wide.

"AH, uh.. nnHnno.... Sorry..."

"Sorry is not enough."

*THWAP!*

"UHNN!"

She administered a spank which made him croon, todger leaking pre-cum as his ass jiggled like it was competing in a twerking competition, Jessica groaning like a wounded animal at the show.

A squint made her seem like she was trying to ascertain whether the young man folded in half beneath her was worthy, even though they both knew perfectly well that he was her bottom bitch, legs splayed in the air, before unclipping her bra with one hand and flinging it across the room.

Her chest came down on his face like she was trying to smother him, Dom moaning as her vibrant scents surrounded him, invaded his sinuses, body pressing down so hard that he struggled to breath, forcing him to pull in hot, sweaty air from the crevasse of her tits.

The freshness of her Jasmine-scented perfume also had a hint of bitterness, a heady combination alongside the tang of her natural odours.

There was a little extra of all three between her breasts, combined with her tremendous body-heat.

She kept him pinned, sliding across him like she was trying to glue him to her front, her cock pulsing so luridly inside him that Dom went taut in her arms, unable to do more than flex his asshole and hold on as she prepared for what was to come.

"That's it slut... Mamma's going to feed you some good, hard dick now..."

"MHHmm!!"

Although it was barely heard, Zalta and Jaz were just able to pick up the moans coming from beneath Jessica's body.

"Hot as fuck right?" Zalta murmured to Jaz, as he rubbed his inferior dick against her pillar.

"Yeah," he murmured.

"You wanna try it?"

At this Jaz raised himself up a little bit, fear on his face.

"I... I dunno...."

Zalta cooed, rubbing his cheek, and gently began to pull his head towards her lap.

"You trust me, right?"

His expression became dreamy.

"Yeah... Yeah I d-GLHLLG!!"

Zalta jammed his face onto her cock, which began tearing up as she forced herself into his throat.

"Keep watching," she cooed, as Jaz began to slobber over her weapon, his body angled to the side so he could still see the union taking place in front of them.

Youthful eyes widened as he attempted to deep-throat his new girlfriend whilst watching his friend's anus become so distended that it looked like he was giving birth in reverse, Jessica's mammoth schlong burying itself inside Dom, who began to squeal, looking every bit the whore as his alpha-Goddess sent her hips back a pace and snapped them fully to his butt-cheeks.

"UHNNN!"

The hair on Jaz's necks and arms stood on end as he watched Dom squirm, trying to escape before Jessica slammed another, longer thrust into him, the figure shaking like he was being electrocuted.

Zalta's cock pressed into his throat, making him wretch.

If Jessica was fucking Dom's ass tonight, what was Zalta going to do to him? Would she expect the same?

Fear spread in his belly, and he had to reverse his lips, having only got around five inches inside again, not even halfway down.

A nugget of competitiveness grew in his mind that he should practice for next time.

Meanwhile Jessica began to bull Dom, legs wide so every inch of her penis going into him was revealed in full, glorious view, the young man ogling her as she sawed in and out of him, thudding her hips into his ass so that he had to lie back to stop his head rocking back and forth.

"UHn-! UHN-! UHNNNNNNN-!"

Jessica wasted no time shoving him forward so their missionary position was even more compromising, Dom almost curled over himself like he was being forced into an upside-down foetal position as she removed any last ounce of defence or recourse he had left.

"OHMYG-UUHHNNN!!!!"

His cheeks shook with each slam against him, each brutal *SCHWAP* so heavy that it was hard to equate the woman who kissed and touched him so gently with the machine that was now extracting pleasure from his asshole like sweets from a candy shop.

*SCHWAP* *SCHWAP*

"UHNN!"

*SCHWAP-AP-AP-AP*

"UGH-UNNH-Oh-OHH!"

She made sure to grab his ankles and widen them so that his legs were splayed, the heat of the lights making sweat dapple his body as they revealed every last line of his eager cock bouncing against his belly button, every crevasse of his ass as it was battered by Jessica's huge plums.

Occasionally Jessica would glance at the camera to make sure that everything could be seen, nothing hidden from the audience's eye as she turned back into him, an ecstatic expression on her face as she bit her lip, a few sighs belying how hard she was fucking him.

Meanwhile Jaz whimpered around the girth of his Zalta, sucking up to the tip, but the hand on his head firmly pushed him down again, moaning in alarm as she filled his throat.

"I didn't say you could stop," muttered Zalta, grinning to herself as she watched the boy's rump wiggling in the air, his cock trembling with excitement. "Suck it cowboy! Oohhhhh yeahhh......!"

It was turning out to be a perfect day.

She switched her gaze back to the sweating, broiling mass in the centre of the bed which temporarily slowed down, almost looking like two people engaged in a mating position again instead of an eight-legged orgasm machine.

"Oh SIIIii...!" Jessica moaned.

A combined look of confusion and total bliss was breaking over her face, and Dom realised she wasn't completely in control, trying to hold it in but struggling to contain herself.

In a moment of pure whorish inspiration, he took her hands in his, clasping them together.

"I love you."

Her eyes widened, pupils becoming black holes as she began to shake, her lips forming a glistening 'O' as she slammed herself tight to his hips, bending over, sealing their mouths together.

The deep belly-groan as their insides merged together was just what Dom wanted to hear, and he squealed into her kiss, toes curling as her cock exploded inside his body.

"SIIIII!!!... HNNNnuuhhhh!!"

Pure volcanic heat rolled into his ass like lava.

Her tongue seemed to mirror her cock, offbeat jerks and twists with no rhyme or reason as Jessica squeezed his hands so hard that he briefly worried she might break them. Luckily, she seemed to be in enough control that she merely impressed on his soul how deep he had touched her with his outburst, sweat tinging their kiss with a salty flavour as she breathed heavily, heat still flowing from her balls into his rectum.

She had glued them together, Dom's insides so full of hot sperm that he might struggle to reach the bathroom without dropping a pint of cream all over the bedroom floor as Jessica managed a few more hasty smacks of her hips against his rear-end, both their legs shaking.

Zalta and Jaz both stared, wide-eyed at the lovers shivering in front of them, hard as rocks.

"That is so hot."

She patted Jaz's head, and he whined, uncomfortable with the fact that he agreed, before sliding all the way up her penis which was now slick with spit and pre-cum.

"GLHhh....Uh..*glh..* yeeeah..."

Zalta's expression became dangerous.

"You know that's going to be you next, right?"

He looked up with a face that didn't know what emotion to show, trying to split itself evenly between fear, confusion and excitement and ending up with a face that looked like he had just been told Santa Claus wasn't real, but could still take a ride in his open sleigh.

Her grin turned maniacal.

"Get on your back."

Jessica meanwhile was barely coming to her senses, head buzzing with the afterglow of her ejaculation.

She took Dom close, whispering into his face.

"You.... made me cum too early... you're going to pay for that."

"Oh no... hope.... H-hope you don't do something awful like... fuck me in the ass," he panted.

She gave an ugly laugh, and her voice felt deeper now their chests were pressed against each other, like she was chuckling in him rather than with him.

Having her cock be like a tuning rod inside his body was incredible. He just wanted her to talk sweet nothings to him all day, with that brutal hardness sitting in him.

He briefly glanced at the union between their bodies, the gorgeous tan to his translucent white, like tea spreading through milk.

The only thing he didn't like was that she would eventually have to leave his ass.... Unless he teased her into another session.

His teeth came up and nipped her nick, and her jaw tightened.

"Excuse me?"

He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows in a 'what are you going to do about it' way.

She set herself, jaw clenching.

"Oh baby... such a mistake to make."

Her cock began to slide in and out again, like a train accelerating away from a station.

It began to stimulate up his spine, and muscles tensed as she ratcheted up to break-neck speeds.

"OhmmyGod...OHMYGODUGGHHHH!!!!"

Dom clung to her back as she began to fully fuck ten inches of cock in and out of his body, glutes tensing as she drilled a new hole in her bitch, pistoning her hips like a steel trap, with Dom as the prey between her hips and the bed.

"GHUGLGUGHH!!!"

Dom began to scream, the same sounds he had made on their very first union, loud enough to wake the neighbours if Jessica hadn't soundproofed the room.

"Look at the camera slut, Look at the camera!"

He did as he was told, staring into the lens in hysterics, baring his soul to whoever wanted to watch a young man get fucked into a coma.

"My little pornstar!" she hissed, sweat rolling down her forehead, "My *uhnn!* beautiful boy..."

She rammed him, exorcised him in front of the observers, always making sure that each dirty hilt, each spurt of his cock, every loving look they gave each other was all in frame, all exposed for the viewer's leisure, pulling him so he could be seen from all angles.

They synced into a heaving mass, bed-slats squealing to the beat as Jessica unloaded her insane passion, not a hair out of place as she pistoned away, contrasting with Dom who was now a crumpled, sweating mess.

"SI MIA PUTTANA!!!"

"Yeah!" whimpered Dom, ecstasy spreading through him as his master stamped her ownership into him, a waxy, gluey seal spread through his entire asshole, pouring onto the bed whenever Jessica's cock sawed outwards to the hilt, only to reverse course to slam somewhere so deep inside his body that Dom could only shake and moan in response.

Then her helmet hit him in his special place one time too many, and Dom convulsed, chestnuts tightening as he spewed a shimmering rope across his belly.

"UHHHNN!"

Another rope.

*THWAP!*

"UUHHHHNNN!"

Two more.

Dom gave into everything that Jessica was giving him, his heart thumping as he locked eyes with the woman trying to impregnate him, her fluids connecting them into one being of heat and passion, his belly full of her seed.

Wrists snaked to both his ankles and began rubbing up and down his calves, pinching a little of the skin, making him whine as he tried to lock hands with her instead.

"Mia Puttana," she growled, purring like a cougar as leaned her weight into him again, squishing his chest.

"Uhhn... Jessica... please....." he squeaked.

She growled and pushed herself up slightly, allowing Dom to pull in a long breath.

"Now you are mine... Because every girl who sees your face will eventually know that you are a bitch."

His heart squeezed tight.

"N-not a bitch..."

Her face fell a little.

Dom brought his lips up to a hairsbreadth from hers.

"... I'm your bitch, Mama."

Jessica growled and stuck her tongue so far down his throat it felt like she was trying to meet her cock in the middle of his body, Dom plugged from both ends, sealed by his lover as she wiggled herself around in his mouth.

Bliss.

They spent a few moments sighing and shifting their weight side to side, not wanting to detach, until Jessica took it upon herself to begin sliding out from both ends with a filthy, spluttering plunger sound like someone had turned on a jacuzzi filled with custard.

"Hnnngg..."

The feeling of being unplugged sent a ripple up Dom's spine as her tongue sucked its way free of his lips, and her head popped free of his sphincter.

*SSHPLLLEUUCKK*

Two tonnes of hot bull-semen exploded all over the bed, rocketing towards the camera positioned at the end of the bed.

"...Huhhh..!"

"Mama Mia...." Jessica murmured, nodding as she took in one of the most beautiful sights of her adult life, a young lover's cratered asshole, flexing as her cum waterfalled out of it.

Her chest was tight as she looked back to see the red light glowing next to the corner of the lens. Thank goodness.

This would truly be a special video.

She made a mental note to revisit it with her slut sat on her lap to enjoy it together.

As they came down from their eyelash fluttering highs, a long drawn-out grunt stole both their attention, and they turned to the sight of Zalta clambering on top of the sofa.

Clearly she was ready for their turn, Jaz already on his back and so deep in the couch that all Dom could see were his limbs tightening to Zalta's sides as she pressed her hips down, hands looking laughably small on her.

Dom and Jessica curled up together as the second show began.

A loud "UUUHNNNNN!" came from below, and Dom shivered as the boy's legs spasmed, and her cock began disappearing downwards.

It seemed to go on forever, a torturous minute of dick being sheathed that was loud and intense, squeals coming from under Zalta as she pressed on, dropping down into her lover so that the protests were muffled by her tits.

"Mphhhhh, MphhhhhMMMMPPHHH!"

Dom noticed Jaz's hands flexing on her back as Zalta muttered a few broken sentences of filth whilst she claimed her prize.

"..Gonna take this dick........knew that you wanted it....."

An ear-wrenching squeal sliced through the air as something gave, and the clear sound of squelching followed, confirmed by the curling of Jaz's toes in the air as his legs shook.

"MMMMMMHHNNN!!!!"

Drool had formed on Zalta's pursed lips, dropping down onto the unseen face of her new bitch.

"Oh fuuuuuck yeah... Ohhhh you're tight... you're SO tight........Hnn!"

It was a brutal sight even if they couldn't see all the details, although Jessica leaned over and smirked, probably because Jaz's asshole had become considerably wider than it had been at the start of the evening.

Dom decided he wasn't quite ready to see his flatmate's anus just yet, although seeing Zalta looming over him was an intoxicating sight.

The insertion continued, a final few inches to go, torturous, slow progress made every few seconds.

It seemed to take all night, but eventually the insertion of her womanhood finished, signalled by a long moan from Jaz as the fingers on her back clinging so tight that they had turned a blotchy red, trembling as they searched for any shred of comfort they could cling to.

Zalta's lower lip was trembling, and she licked a sliver of drool which was running from it, looking down with such pride and affection that Dom believed he was truly watching someone in love. The way the smile spread across her face made it obvious that it had just been reciprocated.

"You ready?" she cooed.

An "Mmmhmmm..." floated up from the couch.

Zalta lowered herself, and began to settle into a rhythm, back arching to send her hips down to her lover, oscillating in a mating dance that spoke of the ease with which she handled her body, every movement clinical and controlled.

"UUUUHhn...Uhh...Ughh....!"

Brown hands pawed at her waist and ass, suggesting a contrasting figure with no control whatsoever as whines began to drift up from beneath her, accompanied by the sounds of a piece of sliding meat being dipped in custard.

"Ugh....ughh.....ughhhh.....!"

Zalta was a careful beast, and as she gently fucked Jaz the whines seemed to change, the pain leaving his voice, becoming more excited, more pleasure-filled.

"UUhhhh...UUHH!...."

It looked like Zalta could have gone forever at that speed, surgically pumping her hips at ten miles an hour, coercing Jaz into that wonderful place of acceptance, the lip of the pit that Dom knew once he fell over, he would never climb out.

He realised you didn't forget the first time someone takes you.

Jaz was feeling it now, and Dom imagined the way her abs must feel gliding across his, her tattoos up against Jaz's face as she pumped just a little harder, the darkness beckoning him in.

"Aighn.... Z-zal.... ZaltaaaiiiUuuuhhhh.."

She must have found the right spot, because both their faces lit up, and she began to jab her cock at him like she was spearing a fish in the ocean.

Jaz's mewls reached a whole new pitch as he discovered violent prostate stimulation for the first time, and Dom began to get hard again as he experienced what Jaz was going through vicariously, knowing exactly how that helmet was hitting the spot which made your back arch, your knees tremble, the heat ramp up in your stomach.

His toes curled, arms clamping tighter to back muscles which danced faster, rippling with anticipation as they began to meld the two bodies into one.

The sex was becoming sweaty and feverish... and then Zalta could wait no longer.

The tension in the room ramped upwards as Zalta raised her hips much higher than before, which mean she had probably only left the tip of her cock inside her man.

*SCHWAPP!!!*

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!"

She pounded downwards with such force that Dom reckoned nothing could be alive down there unless they were hidden under sandbags, or perhaps a concrete bunker, murmuring as she raised her hips once more and began to fuck like a locomotive, the brakes off as she slammed her entire body down, drilling for oil.

Lung-busting squeals coming from beneath her more than told the story, and Dom reckoned Jaz was being truly annihilated if the sounds were anything to go by, legs spasming, waving like the boy was being plugged into the mains.

"UHNNGHU-UGOHMMGGOOOODD!!!"

Zalta bared her teeth as she buried herself in him.

Jessica rubbed his belly slowly but Dom squirmed, unable to look away as whatever remained of Jaz screamed like a sopping wet whore for the machine that was brutalising him, and Dom felt a drop of sympathy for the boy as he was ploughed into the couch so hard that the floor shook, the beast on top of him grimacing and huffing with each thud.

*WUMP! WUMP! WUMP!*

"UuHGH-H-H-H-H-H!!!"

"Yeah, you take that big dick baby... Ughh CHRIST YOU'RE TIGHT.....!"

Time seemed to stretch as Zalta laid out a barely believable display of stamina and bone-deep perversion as she took Jaz's soul in front of their eyes, a mesmerising figure of strength and virility impregnating her bitch.

Feet vibrated in the air as his body was rag-dolled in a position of no escape, her toes pressing divots into the sofa-arm, such was the power with which she administered her love.

The occasional tang of sweat hit Dom's nostrils, noting the light sheen beginning to dapple Zalta's back, running over the front of her tattoos and down to her nipples as she turned into a white and black blur.

As he was watching Jessica's hands attached themselves to Dom's sides and lifted him onto her lap cross-legged, her wet cock pressed up against his lower back, both facing Jaz's anal cherry being popped (or more accurately exploded into a million pieces) as Jessica's arms wrapped around, head leaning on his.