Fucked Ch. 03: Night Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was almost completely hard again.

It felt so arousing in the arms of his lover, watching Zalta fuck Jaz's brains out.

Dom felt a moment of true contentedness.

"UGHHHGNN-UHG-U-u-u-UHHH!!!"

The leg spasms were getting so severe that Dom briefly worried if Jaz was having some sort of epileptic fit, but then a tight, high-pitched scream came from the pit where his body was being pressed down into the floor, and Dom watch a rope of white hand-cream fly onto the hand-rest of the couch, followed by multiple longer ones which flew into the air.

He idly played with his own cock as the young man climaxed, Zalta exorcising Jaz of his manhood, fucking the cum out of him with crunches that must have taken incredible core strength to administer with such sharpness.

*SCHLAPP-SCHLAPP! SCHLAPP-SCHLAPP!!*

The room was beginning to smell like sweat and jizz, although perhaps a large part of that was because of Jessica having inseminated his own ass.

Her powerful scent still flickered in his nostrils as he leaned back into her.

It was constant screaming now, like a horror movie bikini girl being chased by a monster, and Dom would have been scared at Jaz's high-pitched din if he hadn't seen more lines of his cum flying out from the depths of the burgeoning couch, now creaking ominously every time Zalta slammed her weight down into it.

The icing machine that was Jaz's dick had clearly had a recent refill.

"AGUGHHHHH.. UUH-UHNN-UHHH-AAAIIII!"

Jessica nuzzled Dom's ear as the screams rang loud, both of them wondering how neighbours would react despite the soundproofing that had been attached to the ceiling and walls.

"I hope she doesn't break my couch."

Dom couldn't help a chuckle at her lack of compassion for Jaz, quite unworried as her cock rubbed against the small of his back.

A few more weak ropes of white launched over the side and onto the carpet from the fuck-pit.

'Who would be so sick as to enjoy this' wondered Dom as he dribbled a wet blotch of pre-cum from the tip of his own penis, his hands moving behind him to slide slowly over his lover's growing appendage.

Their breathing became shallower as Jessica felt small hands sliding onto her shaft once more, and reciprocated with a paw reaching down across his belly, settling firmly on his shaft, fully enclosing it in her fist.

They watched on, stroking each other as Zalta slammed her hips into the couch like she was trying to kill Jaz with her cock whilst Jessica began to nibble Dom gently, enjoying their friends' violent union.

"OHMMMMmmnnn-HHUHhhhhhh..."

No mercy was shown as sweat ran down Zalta's back, still fucking under hot studio lights as Jessica laid a kiss on Dom's cheek, stroking his hair which now felt like it was sticking in all directions but straight.

It didn't matter as long as she continued playing with it between her fingers, trying fruitlessly to straighten hair that was now greasy and messy.

He loved that she tried anyway.

"UGHGHUGOAGUGHH!"

Their lips met tenderly amid Jaz in the throes of another full-body orgasm and the meat-slaps of skin on skin.

Dom sucked on Jessica's tongue as Zalta grunted, unleashing her full range of motion, hips coming so high that fully ten inches of cock were being rapidly slammed in and out of the defeated boy's asshole, legs and arms clinging to her body as she beat his ass like a drum.

"I love you," murmured Dom.

Jessica stared into his soul, cameras forgotten as she stroked his cheek with a long-nailed finger.

"Siii... my love...."

She absent-mindedly began to play with his hair again as the steam engine on the couch trembled, a mewl coming from beneath it as Zalta seemed to stutter, almost comedic like a stop motion animation, although there was nothing funny about the way Zalta's plums contracted, the heaving tennis balls squeezing tight .

"HAIIIGHH!"

Her moan was ferocious, and a sharp tang filled the air, the hands on Zalta's sides turning into white-knuckled claws which suggested that Jaz must have been getting filled with an obscene level of seed, confirmed by the further pumps of Zalta's hips revealing a cock covered in white, sheathed quickly into Jaz's ass once more, her expression wide-eyed like she had just injected the most powerful drug into her veins.

The hairs on Dom's arms raised to standing as a whore moan issued from the depths of his flatmate's being.

"UUHhnnnnhhhhhh!!!"

Zalta's whole body tensed to its maximum as she filled Jaz's insides like a human water balloon, her grunts and groans speaking of bone-deep release as they filled the air, him nothing more than a broken shell of a human male, a vessel of cock-taking pleasure.

It was an incredibly intimate, and intimidating sight.

The figure rocked back and forth like a swing, slowing along with her grunts which lowered in volume, Jaz's humiliating mewls dying away, legs still trembling in the air as the flicker of a smile crossing Zalta's lips.

"H.... Holy shit...."

For a moment, nobody moved, savouring the silence.

Eventually, incredibly gently, she hefted the body beneath her like it weighed nothing, peeling a limp, sweaty Jaz from the indent in the cushions, saddling him on her lap.

Dom's eyebrows rocketed up as he saw for the first time what Zalta was administering, Jaz's butthole spread obscenely wide for the girth sunken in his cheeks, more akin now to a cavernous sinkhole then a pink flower, long sheets of cum leaking down over his lover's testicles.

He looked barely conscious.

She was running her eyeballs over him like she had found heaven in human form, hands cupping his ass, running across his abs, circling nipples as Jaz drooled, staring at the woman who had stolen his anal virginity in service to her God-cock.

"I'm gonna look after you," she whispered, her drawl more pronounced as she wiped a sliver from his lips, supporting his head so it didn't loll to the side.

"Eunn.."

"Shhhh, don't talk..... I got you cowboy..."

She stood up with him holding onto her front like a human fanny pack, cupping his butt with one hand easily.

"Mind if I stay over?"

Jessica raised an eyebrow, nuzzling Dom's neck.

"First door on the right."

Zalta smirked.

"Yeah, I know."

With that she carried out her lover, still whispering in his ear as she tapped his raw cheeks, eliciting little sobs and whimpers.

When the door closed behind them, Dom listened as she walked Jaz to another room.

A thud and a few moans followed, and he was quite sure she was shoving him up against the wall and making out with him judging by the sounds issuing down the hall, before a door slammed, and silence took over.

He turned to Jessica and nuzzled her.

"Woowww..."

She responded with a soft kiss.

"Indeed.... You've been a good boy today."

Dom's eyes flicked to the cameras, forgotten.

The red light stared dolefully back.

"Mama?"

"Si?"

".... Do we have enough camera battery for a little more?"

She shook her head.

"No more than a few minutes..... but I guess we need practice if you want to be a good little pornstar."

The connotations of that sentence filled him with worry, but he pushed it aside because her dick was leaking against the small of his back, and he wanted to make it pop again.

"..... Si Mama."

She pressed a hand into his chest, forcing him back onto the mattress.

***

Heat.

Dom woke up feeling the heat of Jessica burning against his chest, and realised he had slept on top of her like a pup, head nuzzled in her neck.

Apparently she was quite pleased with the situation as well, snoring loudly, her arm clamped around him, anchoring him to her side.

Being this close to her, he could enjoy every inch of her skin, noticing that there was a tiny patch of translucent hair just behind her jaw.

He didn't know why, but seeing it made him want to kiss it.

He also really needed to pee.

It took several attempts, and some soft kisses on her cheek, before powerful arms released him, still muttering in her sleep.

He felt guilty as she reached for a pillow and pulled it to her in the position where he had been seconds earlier.

After releasing a full chemical factory's worth of cum from his belly, and a long pee, he decided to check the kitchen for something to fill the hole in his body.

Some shuffling down the hall made him slow his aching legs.

When he reached the kitchen he was surprised to find Zalta there, grabbing something from the cupboards, and his eyes grew wide as he saw the naked breasts, half-dried cum on her steel plate abs shining in the pale morning light, cock drooping down at the floor.

Part of him had briefly thought she had been holding a hoover until he had seen her balls swinging behind it.

"H-hey...."

Zalta's chuckled as he gazed down at her womanhood.

"Morning... you should wipe that blush off, it's not like you haven't seen it before."

"Y-yeah..."

He tore his eyes away from it and padded towards the kitchen whilst keeping his gaze on the sink, although occasionally it wandered back to where Zalta was grabbing items and mixing them together, glutes flexing whenever she walked from the cupboard to the counter.

It made sense that she would have worked up an appetite after last night's performance.

"So... how's Jaz?"

She smiled, seeing something that he couldn't.

"Sleeping it off.... Wooh your friend.... He's... quite the lover."

Dom raised his eyebrows, having thought of Jaz's role last night as one akin to being a pincushion, although in his case the 'pin' being stuck in was considerably larger.

"Yeah.... Well, that's good... I'm ah... glad for you guys."

"I can see that," she said, smirking down at the erection that was appearing as if by magic between Dom's legs.

He let out a pained laugh.

"HA... yeah.... Uh.... I just need to get some water....."

"Sure."

She opened up a cupboard and proffered a glass.

He took it, but her fist tightened around it.

He stopped pulling, the hairs on his neck rising at her show of strength.

She smirked and her hand opened, placing it in his palm before turning back to whatever she was mixing as Dom's lip bounced whilst he scuttled to the sink and filled his glass with water.

As he was about to shuffle away she grabbed his arm.

"Dom."

He froze as she leaned into him.

"..... Thank you."

Dom furrowed his brow.

".... Oh?"

A smile spread across her face.

"For introducing us. I think he might be the one."

Dom tried to pull the surprise from his face

"Oh.... That's no problem!... Jess's idea, really."

She grinned.

"She always was a smart one. Keep her happy, she deserves it. She deserves you."

For a moment, Dom felt his cheeks warm.

Then she let go and slapped his ass.

"OOCH!"

Dom whinnied, spilling a little water on the floor.

"Now wake your Mama up and tell her I'm making pancakes, pornstar!"

"I'm not a pornstar," he muttered, walking off.

Zalta's tone was mirthful.

"Sure you aren't."

***

"Hey...."

Nothing.

He grinned.

"Mama...."

A loud snore made him giggle.

He began to kiss her neck, finding that patch of hair and nuzzling it, before working up to her ear.

The bed creaked as a lioness began to stir.

A few more smooches up and down her jaw brought a few grunts of contentment, eyes threatening to peel open.

He finished at her lips, biting a little as he sucked on them.

A deep purr rang through him as her mouth opened up, and a tongue slithered into his throat, filling it.

Her breath was a little odorous after sleep, but Dom didn't care, too busy enjoying the way Jessica was beginning to pull him into her.

In a few seconds she had rolled him over, hands tightening to his wrists, pinning him beneath her as she began to furiously make out with him.

Her cock pressed against his hard enough to be painful, and he mewled as she ground herself against him, tits suffocating as her nipples hardened against his skin.

"Hi," she growled.

"M-morning," he replied breathlessly.

"Why did you wake me up?"

There was an aggression behind her words that was so exciting and dangerous at the same time.

"B-because Zalta's making pancakes..."

"Is that the only reason?"

"Uh...."

Her hands tightened on his wrists painfully.

Dom understood and raised his legs.

***

Jaz blinked his eyes open, enjoying the warmth of the pillows.

They didn't feel like his own. In fact they were kind of like the hotel he had stayed in a few weeks back on the trip to Malta....

He tried to sit up and groaned.

Thigh muscles ached where they had been stretched in intense positions for large periods of last night, his anus was feeling incredibly sensitive, almost raw, and his breath....

He wretched.

His breath smelt like dick.

He'd sucked cock yesterday.

No.

He'd sucked cock twice.

Jaz clawed at the bedsheets as he remembered seeing his flatmate get fucked in the ass, being forced into the missionary position.....

No.

It wasn't just Dom who'd got fucked like a gay last night.

Jaz moaned as he tried to dig his way through the bed all the way down to the ground floor. His asshole was burning..... because Zalta had.....

She'd done him.

Multiple times.

Something scratched at his throat.

He needed to leave.

The room was dark, and when he put his feet down to find the floor, his legs followed them, all the way to the carpet.

Jaz lurched, falling on the soft fibres, and tried to push himself up.

His legs didn't follow.

He felt sick as he realised Zalta had fucked him to the point he couldn't currently walk.

His cheeks burned as he crawled to the curtain and pulling it a fraction aside to allow a sheet of white sliced through the room, shielding his eyes as they adjusted.

Clothes.

He needed clothes.

His jeans took a few minutes to pull on, and by the time he had his shirt and socks on he was able to pull himself up onto shaky legs.

"Crap," he muttered, holding onto the wall for support as he staggered towards the door and pulled it open.

Something liquid was leaking down the inside of his thigh.

Don't think about it.

He needed to leave.

Jaz found himself in the corridor with plain white doors on all sides... and sounds coming from the one at the end.

He could hear thumping and low moaning, and his knees trembled as he approached the door and put an ear to it.

The sounds of humping were clear as day, a feminine voice overpowering a male one, the male's high-pitched and issuing after the female's, timed with wet slaps - a cock entering a hole.

It was Dom.

Dom was being fucked by Jessica.

Jaz felt like he should want to vomit, but in a bout of curiosity he put his face to the keyhole and gasped.

Dom was face down in the mattress, ass sticking up in the air as Jessica pounded away at it, lust emblazoned across her features as she beat his ass like a meat hammer, fingers digging into his shoulders, using him like a pinata as if she were trying to fuck his insides out.

And the boy was helping her.

He was angling his butt back into her thrusts, wheezing every time she sheathed herself in him, but always attempting to help her whenever she reversed course to find that special place back inside him.

Jaz watched on, unblinking as the two rutted like a pair of dogs, uncaring to the world around them.

It was the gayest thing he'd ever seen... well, since last night.

His stomach tightened, hairs on his arms rising, eyes glued to the scene in front of him.

Jaz reckoned he could have strode in naked and the couple still wouldn't have noticed him, such was the concentration with which Jessica rode her muse. She couldn't have looked more focused if she had been steering him in the grand national, eyes glued to the prize as his cheeks hugged her cock in a lover's embrace.

Jessica briefly slowed down and Dom wiggled his hips, as if trying to tease her into continuing.

The mean look that crossed her face suggested he had found success as she launched a thrust so sudden that Dom had not prepared for it, ploughed into the bed and moaning in surprise as Jessica began a much more violent crucifixion of his anus.

Jaz was so lost in the view that he didn't hear the padded steps behind him.

"Looking for your virginity?"

He yipped, straightening up before his legs gave way again, and he fell to the floor, turning up into the towering form of Zalta looking amused, with a plate in one hand.

"H..hi.."

"Sorry, I think you lost it last night... but I heard pancakes help with achy assholes."

She crouched down as the rutting in the room continued unabated, a crescendo building as Jessica was clearly close to cumming inside Dom, a steady succession of feminine moans rising in volume.

"Ugh, Uhh, UHhhhh!!"

"Wow, they're really going at it.... I was going to suggest breakfast in bed but.. seeing as you're dressed I think we can move to the dining room?"

"Y-yeah," he muttered, eyes the size of satellite dishes as he took in her naked body bending over to him, cock drooping to the floor as her face came to within an inch of his.

"Good morning," she whispered.

His lips opened slightly.

She moved forward, accepting the invitation, and they kissed, wet lips pressing against dry ones.

He tried to coax her tongue into his mouth like yesterday, but she pulled back a little when he tried to reach her tongue, leading him to his feet.

He struggled onto shaky knees, up and up, until eventually she came to stand, too tall for him to reach, trying to get on tiptoes to continue the kiss.

She grinned down at the need written on his face.

"Breakfast first, sex later."

***

When Dom emerged wearing an oversized t-shirt with the words 'girl-power' written on it and Jessica's arm around his side, Jaz's first reaction was to smirk, until he remembered that he was sat on Zalta's lap, her fork half way to his mouth.

They made eye contact and both felt the embarrassment radiating off the other, Dom sitting himself down in front of a waiting plate with Jessica taking position beside him, her sporting yoga pants and a pink t-shirt which was almost as bright as Dom's.

"G-going to a bachelorette party?" Jaz blurted.

"Really?" Dom shot back, "is Mummy going to feed you for the rest of the day?"

Zalta chuckled, wearing her dress from last night, hair a little wonky where sweat had run through it.

"Wow, battle of the bitch-boys.... Maybe you should see who has the widest asshole this morning?"

Jaz and Dom both shut their mouths, eyes wide.

'Probably him,' Dom thought, although he didn't say it.

Zalta muttered something in Jaz's ear, probably confirming as such, and he went so red that he looked like a cherry tomato ripe for the picking.

"Pancakes?" Jessica nodded to Zalta, "You shouldn't have."

"Well, it's the only reason I get invited back."

She smiled, mirrored weakly by Jaz, who looked like he had been taken apart and reassembled back to front, sporting bleary eyes and hair sticking in odd directions.

"Shhh," she muttered to him, placing another piece of pancake in his mouth.

Dom couldn't help a laugh, and Jaz offered a weak "Fghh-offff..." whilst chewing through his pancake.

They nuzzled for a moment, before Zalta made to cut another slice of pancake.

"So, what do you think of your new flat?"

It took him a few seconds to realise she was taking about him.

"OH! It uh.... It's amazing."

Jessica didn't add anything, placing a perfect slice of pancake into her mouth without touching the sides, although she seemed pleased by the way she shifted a little closer to him as Zalta sighed.

"Yeah... I heard rent's a bitch too, I'm glad you agreed to cover most of it."