Fucked Ch. 03: Night Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-wha?!"

His heart was racing as he turned to Jessica, who was looking at him with one solitary raised eyebrow.

He turned back to Zalta, who was grinning widely, with a pissed off look. Jaz chuckled with her, cuddling a little closer to her breast.

"Wow... you idiots deserve each other."

The two of them gave each other a soft kiss.

Jessica's hand clamped to his thigh.

"Mama will buy you everything."

He gave her an embarrassed look.

"Jess... I can pay for stuff.. I have money.."

She growled and dropped the fork, closing in and grasping his neck.

"You pay for NOTHING. Understand?"

"Hnn!"

He murmured as fingers tightened to his jugular, her teeth bared, eyes boring into his as he nodded quickly.

"You are mine," she growled, careful not to choke him before releasing him, and Dom bleated, pulling oxygen more in surprise then alarm as Jessica went back to her pancake.

Blood had also begun flowing to his crotch, hardening still as he worked through having been manhandled so quickly and easily.

Zalta and Jaz watched on with rapt expressions.

"Looks like someone needs his sugar momma' Jazz exclaimed, making Zalta titter.

"Fuck off," he shot in their direction, and they both smirked.

***

Finally they came out fully clothed, Jaz and Dom in their crumpled outfits from last night, now looking like true walk of shamers. Zalta was back in her dress, a little worse for wear, but certainly not identifiable as someone who had taken a dicking last night, because of course, she hadn't.

Jessica was dressed in what looked like yoga gear, all black and designed to try and reign in as much of her cleavage as possible. Dom imagined exercising would be a tricky assignment without strapping them down.

He also realised perhaps he should have gelled his hair, splayed four ways across his forehead, neither of them straight.

At least Jaz had the stupid cowboy hat.

Zalta fixed that particular problem by removing it from his head.

"Hey!"

"Come get it cowboy," she said, grinning as she leaned down.

He looked torn between wanting to grab it, run, and kiss her.

"... it's mine!"

Her lips pouted.

Jaz let out a pained smile and pressed his lips obediently against hers.

As soon as he felt her taste on his tongue he began to get more animated, hands reaching up to clasp her head.

Before Dom could raise his eyebrows in surprise, Jaz was tonguing Zalta as deep as possible, the woman letting him do as he pleased as he desperately tried to explore as much of her as he could.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Can we please take this outside my apartment."

Jaz and Zalta extracted themselves from each other with a wet plunger sound, and Jessica came up to Dom with her familiar resting bitch-face firmly applied, although the kiss she gave him was warm.

He melted into it for a moment, and time stood still.

"Guys, can we take this outside," Zalta drawled, and Jaz sniggered beside her.

They ignored the watchers, taking a few moments for themselves before Jessica snaked her tongue back out of his mouth and Dom popped free, his lips wet.

"See you soon good boy," whispered Jessica, nuzzling his nose, before stepping back.

Dom walked on shaky legs out the door, followed by Zalta and Jaz, and he took one final look back at Jessica waving with a wry smile before closing the door.

"Well.... Hell of a night huh, boys?"

They both nodded, the connotations of 'didn't you both enjoy getting fucked in the ass' fluttering around their heads.

She leaned into Jaz.

"By the way, your breath still smells of jizz... maybe you should try brushing your teeth again?"

Jaz sealed his lips so tightly that his mouth disappeared.

They journeyed down to the main lobby in silence, Jaz and Zalta staying awkwardly close without being arm-in-arm.

Dom didn't know who they were kidding. Certainly not themselves.

Eventually they reached the sidewalk, and Zalta turned to look down on Jaz.

It seemed laughably similar to a mother dropping her son off on the first day of school, such was the height difference between the two.

"Thanks for last night honey.... You have my number."

"Yeah," muttered Jaz, still keeping his mouth as shut as possible.

She heaved in a breath of fresh air and pulled close again, a large hand snaking down to cup his butt.

"I.... still need my hat back," muttered Jaz.

Zalta squeezed his ass, making him shiver.

"I told you... you'll have to come get it."

He reached for it, but she avoided the attempt and stood up to her full height.

"Guess you'll have to swing by later," she said, rubbing his cheek before detaching and striding to the nearest cab.

They both watched her go, rooted to the sidewalk as the super-woman wearing a cowboy hat slipped inside, long legs coming in sideways to be able to fit, before the door closed, and the taxi sped off into the distance.

For a moment neither Jaz nor Dom looked at each other, watching the cab weave through traffic before they reluctantly turned to each other.

"Uh.. So...."

"Yeah...."

"HEY!!!"

A high-pitched voice cut through them like a chill wind.

"HEY, you're Jaz right?!?"

Jaz and Dom whipped round to the phone pointed at him, the young girl behind it closing in.

"Uh...!"

Her friend was getting her phone out as well, struggling to turn on the camera as her thumbs scrabbled for purchase.

"OHHH MYY GODDD AND DIZZY-DOM TOO..... I love you guys!! Who was that girl??!"

Jaz and Dom's jaws bounced as the girls closed in, devices pointed out in front like they were about to arrest them.

"Uh it's..."

"I'm not.... Ah...!"

"She was wearing your hat!! Is it for a video???"

"Well.."

"WAIT, is she your girrrlllfriennndd!!"

They pushed close until it seemed like they were attempting to insert the phones up the boy's noses.

"SHE WAS SO TALLL!"

"Look it's..."

"Did you guys have sex?!??! Your hair looks.... Ew what's that smell!!"

Jaz covered his mouth in horror.

"Nothing!" Dom chimed in, desperately trying to open up some sort of polite distancing between them.

"Can you sign this??"

"So where did you come from, is this where you live??!!"

Jaz looked at Dom, who understood the message.

"Sorry, got to run, we're uh..... late for a shoot!"

They bolted, running for the nearest taxi, hearts pounding as the girls looked on in surprise at the two boys shambling like their legs had the wrong feet attached, knees shaking as they tried to accelerate.

Turns out running after having your cheeks widened wasn't an ideal way to start the day.

"OH... Hey, does this mean she WAS your girlfriend?!?!!"

They Dom opened the door and scrabbled inside, before being bowled over by Jaz who had initiated an action movie dive, both of them ending up in a heap on the back seat.

"Ey, watch the upholstery will ya!"

"DRIVE!" they shouted in unison.

The driver tutted and pulled out, the boys waiting until they were a safe distance away to poke their heads up.

"Fuck," muttered Dom.

"SHIIIITTT!" shouted Jaz, "BROTHER WE ARE SCREWED!!!"

Dom sat back, heart thumping in his chest.

"Yup... yeah... we really are..."

There were now two porn videos ready to be uploaded in Jessica's possession of him being fucked in the ass, and videos of them both looking dishevelled alongside Zalta, who wouldn't be hard to track down given her stature.

Their lives were out on the internet.....

He crinkled his nose as the waft of jizz fluttered in his nostrils, and glanced over at Jaz who had his mouth open, moaning as the world outside flashed by.

"Oh man, oh man oh man..."

'Jeez he really does need to take a breath-mint... Zalta's stuff is serious.'

Dom pulled out his phone for what felt like the first time in weeks and opened up his youtube account.

The views had been boosted by one of their group videos.

'Of course. Mark always uploads on schedule.'

Currently Dom's subscriber count was 8.3 million, up from 8.2 last week, with his twitch on 1 million.

How many would there be once porn videos of him getting screwed in the ass began to circulate?

He clicked on their group's channel, the one that him and his four friends had created.

The 'Rowdy boyz' channel was of course incredibly popular, boasting over 20 million subscribers. They had just passed the landmark a few weeks ago, and had been trying to sort out an appropriate video for it.

He looked at the picture of all five of them.

Dom, Jaz, Mark, Duppy, and of course, the main attraction, Benz, front and centre.

He imagined what they would say if they found out about any of what Jaz and Dom had got up to in the past twenty-four hours.

His stomach tightened, and then a message popped up on screen.

It was from Jessica.

He pressed it, and his mouth fell open.

She had sent him a picture with her cock and tits hanging out of her yoga outfit, with a message.

'See you Monday xx.'

He ogled the melons she was squeezing between her elbows, the mast drooping out of the skin-tight pants and her sultry pout, glancing over at Jaz who was staring forlornly out of the window before texting back.

'Yeah! see you soon, Mama xx'

His finger hovered over the 'send' button.

He scrolled back and added two more words.

'Love you xx'