Fucked Ch. 03: Night Cap

Story Info
Jaz and Dom learn what two horny futas can do to young men.
11.8k words
4.77
33.7k
80

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! I've been reading all the comments (thanks for the love!). Sorry for leaving stories teetering, people were voting for certain story continuations so it took some time to come back to this one, but here is the next chapter in the 'Fucked' series! (and YES, the next chapter of Late is coming. Dream Girl I had to re-write a few times but it is getting closer to finished!)

I hope you all enjoy

TSG123 x

-

The door burst open, and a gorgeous, heeled figure strode in with a young man in tow. The place they had walked into was lit by blue mood lights, shifting to lilac in a slow dance until a *click* sounded and white flooded the vast penthouse apartment.

Dom stood with his mouth hanging open. He had understood that Jessica was well off, but, well.... this was beyond anything he could have expected.

Perhaps he should have expected it considering where they had spent their 'double date', but even so it was a shock as he gazed at true luxury.

The apartment stood twenty stories up, overlooking the vast seafront, view hindered by nothing but the ocean breeze. The view was matched only by an expansive living and dining space, with a long glass table that could fit twenty plus a living room that wouldn't have looked out of place in an art gallery. Squishy chairs with tasteful decoration were dotted between white sofas surrounding another glass table.

It must have cost millions.

Laughter came from behind them, and Zalta and Jaz staggered through the door, the young man trying to give her a piggy back ride whilst she filmed them on a selfie stick. Jaz simply couldn't lift her impressive frame even with her legs on the floor which left them bumbling about, giggling like a drunk octopus.

"Sit," ordered Jessica, running her long nails across his shoulder. "What drink would you like?" Dom found her way of hosting adorably intense, placing himself on one of the bouncy chairs.

"Ah, beer please Madam?" he crooned, imitating the haughty French waiter from St Piers.

Jessica's lips flickered upwards, but she didn't move.

"Sit somewhere where we can be together baby."

It was amazing how her ordering around seemed to excite him, but his dick didn't care, straining against his pants as he obediently hurried to a long sofa instead.

"Yes Mama," he said, perching on the edge.

"Good boy," she whispered with a broader smile, touching his cheek, and Dom bit his lip and then felt slightly disgusted with himself for being so pussy-whipped as she sashayed over to the kitchen. (Or cock whipped? No, that was even worse.) He still ogled her curves as they tortured the dress vacuum-packed over barely a third of her skin.

"Hey Brother," Zalta said, mimicking Jaz's drawl as she posed for the camera, peering out from under the black Stetson with a Clint Eastwood snarl.

Not to be outdone, Jaz leapt onto a chair.

"Oh hey, did you notice my... physique?" he crooned, standing tall and luridly flexing his bicep whilst squeezing his chest to look like he was showing off an invisible pair of tits.

Zalta laughed and tackled him off of the chair and onto the sofa (Dom had a brief quizzical thought that if she had decided to go anywhere near full force she probably could have killed him,) which sent Jaz wheezing onto his back. She mashed her face against his, enveloping him as she crushed her muse into the sofa.

They looked ludicrously mismatched; Jaz so much smaller as to seem like an entirely different species to the towering figure.

Dom hummed quietly to himself, trying to ignore the slurping sounds growing louder and more grotesque as Zalta slithered her tongue deep into Jaz's mouth.

"Mnnhhh..."

It was like trying to ignore a rapidly crescendoing bar-fight, their moans and gasps far too loud as Zalta grabbed sensitive parts of Jaz's body and pumped her hips against his ass, forcing his legs open to the point where they were full-on dry humping in the missionary position.

At this point Zalta glanced over at Dom, extracting her tongue from somewhere inside Jaz's torso, and he heaved in huge gulps of air as she kept herself pressed against him, pinned down beneath her.

"Thought you'd like to watch?" she said with a dismissive air.

"Ugh, look I'm, I'm sorry I'll lea-"

"You'llllll leave when I tell you to leave!" she barked, slightly slurred, before rubbing noses with Jaz.

"You want to show him how we fuck?" she cooed like he was a child, or a pet.

"Yeah," he whimpered, ready to be fed by Zalta's sheer force of will.

"Good boyfriend," she purred, and she quite violently pulled his legs so they were clamped around her waist.

Jaz's face immediately became one of mild concern, sobering up as large hands began to fiddle with his flies.

"Ugh, just... juuuuust there," mumbled Zalta, "AHA!"

The sound of a zipper nearly being torn off was met with another whine from Jaz as Zalta began to pull his jeans down, lifting herself away just enough to whip his pants and boxers off in a frenzy of motion, Jaz nearly getting lifted off his back before being dumped down into the sofa again, his unimpressive but rock-hard erection slapping against his belly as Zalta's own, much scarier looking organ was revealed, swaying in the air like a bazooka.

He barely had time to react to the loving body-slam as Zalta was back on him in a frenzy, and Dom trembled as he watched her get aggressive, grabbing the figure beneath her and clutching his butt cheeks, kissing him so hard that it looked like she was trying to press her tongue through the back of his head.

Jaz seemed beside himself though, and he began keening like the sluttiest pornstars Dom could conceive of as Zalta lined herself up.

She grunted, looking down at her cock, then over at Dom.

"Lube... get llllube," she ordered, still a little tipsy as she blinked.

Dom scrabbled away before she could think about getting annoyed.

He found Jessica in the Kitchen, pouring some wine into glasses.

"Uh Jessica?"

"Hmm?"

The woman turned with a cool stare and simply took Dom's breath away, giving him a raging hard on instead.

"Uh... where do you keep lube?"

She smirked.

"In the bedroom."

"Right," he said, making to run, before coming back to her and placing a long, drawn-out kiss on her cheek.

Jessica's lip trembled as he made contact, and before he knew it both of them were entwined, her hands across his body. Strong, purposeful hands.

She pushed him against the wall so hard he lost his breath.

"HUHN!"

"Fucking bitch," Jessica muttered, grinding the gigantic bulge hidden under her dress into his outgunned manhood.

"Fuck," whimpered Dom.

Then they were moving, and Dom was lifted off his feet with ease, clamped tight to his new lover's breast as she sauntered towards the bedroom.

"You want lube?" she asked Zalta on the way past.

"Wwwhat do you think?" the blond woman groaned, her hand on Jaz's throat.

Jaz was looking up with stars in his eyes, and Dom couldn't tell which part was utter devotion to the woman throttling him, and which part was oxygen deprivation.

"Bedroom," said Jessica, jerking her head as she carried Dom easily down a small corridor shooting off form the main living area.

"Oh, it's like that is it?" chuckled Zalta, hefting Jaz into the same front-on position, his legs closing around her as she followed Jessica through the hallway.

Dom had the crazy feeling of being completely at peace with two tall, well-endowed women carrying him and Jaz to the bedroom for anal sex, and there was a moment of eye contact between the two of them that left them both blushing.

Then the two boys were carried into a bedroom like none that Dom had ever seen.

He felt the alcoholic buzz in his system fade as he gazed up at large, professional-looking lights hanging over a king-sized bed, a few cameras on each side of it as well as a couch on another wall. The windows had been blocked by thick black curtains, and suddenly the feeling of playfulness was replaced by one of brutal clarity.

He shot a glance at Jaz.

Zalta, despite being quite tipsy, noticed their worried expressions.

"Oh... getting nervous are we?"

Jaz got even more jittery at this, and couldn't help his lip trembling as Jessica flicked a power switch which illuminated the room into daylight.

"Oh, er..."

The situation had gone from intimate and naughty to open and invasive in a split-second, and Jaz's arms started to paw at Zalta's sides.

"Zalta.... Zalta maybe let's not do it here...."

"Relax," she whispered, "Me and you.. we're not gonna record anything... you're not a slut like he is."

She gestured to Dom, who felt quite defenceless.

Jaz seemed to inflate, coming back into a docile nuzzle.

"Oh... Okay."

Dom should have been terrified. All this meant he was probably about to be filmed getting anally decimated by Jessica, who was sporting a tigerish gaze, fingernails beginning to dig into his butt cheeks.

He knew when she was in this mood that his chances to escape were dwindling by the second, if they hadn't already disappeared in the face of her lust.

But then again, was there any reason to escape?

Zalta pulled Jaz back onto the couch.

"Let's watch them," she whispered into his ear, "We can fuck and watch... I know you'll enjoy it."

Dom looked back to Jessica who was carrying him to each camera, checking the film and battery before pressing record, all whilst easily holding him in the air like a toddler.

"A-are we...?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"Oh.. Right."

He glanced back at Jaz purring like a kitten, eagerly thrusting his face into Zalta's neck. Occasionally, when he was brave enough, he would slide down to kiss the tops of her breasts. This seemed to be driving her wild, gasping every time he went there.

"Oh, if you're going there, do it properly," she grunted, pulling the straps of her dress down to expose a black lace bra, which she unclipped and flung over her shoulder.

Jaz's brain completely switched off, faced with the most mesmeric set of boobies he could think of, pert C cups, and it was almost on autopilot that he leant down and took a firm nipple in his mouth, moaning into it.

Zalta groaned and splayed herself wide legged on the coach, Jaz sat on her lap and administering justice to her tits which deserved to be suckled, demanded it in fact.

It was quite a sight, and Dom was almost lost in it until a harsh grip on his chin pried him away.

"Don't forget why you're here," hissed Jessica, her cold stare belied by eager hands.

Then he was being rolled onto the bed, and the honey-skinned woman began to tease him, bringing her lips right up to his and then brushing away at the last second, depositing just the tiniest hint of lipstick on his quivering bands.

Zalta glanced over, seeing Jessica manhandle Dom with ease.

"Oh that's hot," she muttered, expression blank, focus split between the sight in front of her and the teeth grazing her nipples, the hands sliding their way around her body, trying to take it all in.

Dom was already in full-bitch mode, and made a whine as Jessica threatened him with another meeting of mouths, only to pull back again.

"Strip for Mama."

He pulled at his clothing faster than he had removed anything in his life, but it wasn't fast enough for Jessica whose thirst was building, to the point where Dom whimpered as she grabbed his shirt and tore it from his body with raking claws.

Zalta grinned as she watched Jessica manhandle Dom like he was a child, flipping him and dragging his trousers free with socks and shoes still on.

"You are perfect now, my baby boy...."

"My shoes..."

She glanced at the shoes wiggling in the air.

".... I like them. You wear what I want you to wear. Don't argue."

His chest felt like it would burst with excitement, and Dom tried to reach for her, pull her weight onto him, but she held back; in complete control with his legs parted around her waist, a triumphant smirk on that perfect face.

"Mama, please..."

"Beg harder."

Dom spoke from his soul.

"Please... Mama fuck me.....Please..."

Her smile became shark-like.

"Good.... We're going to make this loud."

Wrestling sounds issued from the couch.

"Oh yess!!!" hissed Zalta, now squirming as Jaz moaned into her tits, dribble running down his cheeks and her abs as he sucked her like he needed her breast-milk to survive.

"Lube!"

Jessica pointed to something beside Zalta, and Zalta spanked Jaz so hard he squealed.

"HUhhnn!!!"

"Oops! Sorry.... Can you get the lube baby?"

"Huh...Yeah... i-if you... don't slap my butt-cheeks off of my body!"

The second slap was deliberately brutal.

"HUHNNN! OKAY I'M SORRY, I'm sorry!!!!

An odd expression of excitement and pain splayed over his face as he crawled to the edge of the couch and found a set of drawers, rummaging around the top one as Zalta licked up the back of his legs, heading towards his asshole.

"F-Fouunnnnd it," he said, moaning as she bit a butt-cheek with a red hand-print on it, adding a hickey to the work of art. "UHnnn..."

Once she had finished playing with his ass, she took the lube with a lingering kiss on both cheeks, and then threw it to Jessica who grabbed it like it was solid gold, nearly breaking the lid as she unscrewed it.

Then the show began.

Jessica glanced at all the cameras whilst coming up to her knees, radiant in her dress which was still being held together by thoughts and prayers, her bust fighting a winning battle to be free of it.

She undid the back and the front shot away, followed by the lower portion as she came down to her white bra and panties, and Dom's brain went into overdrive, the jugular in his neck pounding as he beheld the Goddess looming over him, lacy underwear cinched around her tits, hips thrust forwards for maximum effect showing off the hideous crotch-bulge that was threatening to snap the stringy material clean in two.

It was a vision of pure brawn and beauty.

"Take it out."

Trembling hands moved to pull the panties down, but a growl cowed him.

"Slowly."

She seemed to relish the torture, and it was causing pre-cum to leak from his tip, forming a tiny puddle beneath his belly button.

Fingers slid into her waistband and pulled down, tenting her cock even more clearly in the material which was pointing straight, aiming at his forehead, the sides of her shaft shiny where pre-cum had already run down it.

Dom's heart was pumping blood as if trying to burst his arteries, drumming between his ears as the panties came free, and it flopped out, hanging a hairsbreadth from his stomach; that glorious, terrifying, monster dick which had invaded his dreams and clogged his throat, breaking something inside him and replacing it with cock-lust.

The large slit was already dribbling white sauce onto his abdomen, and he simply lay there watching it, the two pink halves of her helmet flared out like a gun aiming to blow his head off.

The heat built up on top of his belly, overshadowing his own pathetic morsel between his legs.

"... Fuck me."

The intensity with which he said it surprised even himself, but Jessica's face curled into an ugly grin, before returning to its cool demeanour as she set about obeying his demand, ramming her whole hand inside the open lube jar.

Dom watched with incredulity as she emerged with a globe of liquid where her fist had been.

She thrust it against his undercarriage, and Dom had the odd feeling of having his buttocks submerged, Jessica wasting no time being coy and instead basting his whole lower half in juice, roughly plugging two drenched fingers into his asshole.

"UGHHN!"

"Shut the fuck up," she snarled, making his eyes widen before she softened and shot him a wink.

She was doing it for the cameras..... and for him.

His heart blossomed as she gave his thighs a squeeze, before pushing his legs back over his head, to the point where he was folded in half and almost completely immobilised, short of a few hip wiggles and perhaps a twist of the neck.

He glanced over at Jaz and Zalta who had paused to watch, although Jaz was more interested in nuzzling against Zalta's breasts as she gazed at Dom's exposed anus.

He blushed, and Zalta's expression turned into even more of a smirk, which only brought more scarlet to his cheeks. Dom know he looked a laughable figure, feet shoved above his head, butt-naked in a breeding pose.

A true beta.

"I'm going to break you now."

Jessica lined herself up. Her cock was like the barrel of a gun brushing against his entrance.

A shiver ran up to the top of his spine.

Then she settled her log into a viscious wedgie of his crack, and a chihuahua noise escaped him as Dom was re-acquainted with how powerful her body really was, not even acknowledging his reflexive push back. It began to slide, like she was towelling his butthole with a giant sausage, a ten-inch range back and forth against an unprotected flower that was far too sensitive, bitch noises escaping him as she enjoyed his voice going higher, legs beginning to waggle in the air like he was being tortured.

"OOoooohhhHH! J-Jess..."

A moan issued from the couch as one of the watchers openly egged on the marriage of Jessica's womanhood and Dom's utterly open anus.

Then she set herself.

Her wrist tightened around his ankle.

Suddenly Dom was being rotated, his cock waving in the air in a tiny figure of eight as he was put on his side... facing straight into a camera.

He took one look into the lens, and then up at Jessica, who was making sure his legs were splayed to allow maximum openness for the silent onlooker.

She responded with a single word.

"Smile."

Then her hips shifted, and Dom moaned in pain as her cock began to force its way into his asshole, the tight flower already cinching for dear life to prevent the invasion.

Jessica responded by simply putting put more and more power behind the press, pulling his left shoe and sock off and popping his foot against her shoulder so she could use her free hand to grab and pull his thigh.

"Oghhh... JESSICA....OGHH!....."

The extra pressure did the trick and, like a battering ram, Jessica's head popped inside and delved three inches deep because of the weight that she had put behind it.

"...OGHHH!!!.... J-JESSSss....!."

Her expression was soft.

"Shhhh....."

She leaned down and suckled at his lips, and Dom's struggles slowed even though his heart was beating as fast as ever.

"Remember... Mama treats her sluts well."

She backed her words with a few thrusts which barely moved an inch in and out of his body, and Dom huffed as the donkey-dick pulled his insides along with it.

That was something that had crippled him the first time she had taken him.

Now he basked in it.

It was happening again, his cock leaking down one side as she pressed deeper into him, except this time he was anticipating the thick hips working their way steadily towards his butt-cheeks, an inevitable force meeting a quite moveable object as a large hand placed itself on his belly, and Dom stared up into the eyes of the woman entering him, pushing more of her cock into his ass with each passing second, seeing the pleasure in those brown pools as his lips trembled.

He realised now they were so close that there were a few drops of green in the darkness as well.

His reveries were broken as hips met ass, Jessica unable to contain her need, rotating him with brutal sensations swirling in his stomach until Dom was on his back, before pressing their bodies tight together, crushing him between the mattress and the softness of her frame, powerful muscles gliding beneath skin so smooth he wanted to lick it.