All Comments on 'Fucked in the Park'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*PARK IN MY SPACE

Fantastic story and writing. Keep up the good work. As a CD who also works the parks in my area I know the thrill of group sex in a public area. The fucking, plus the added thrill of the unknown, gives you a satisfied feeling like no other. I love to be getting fucked and sucking guys and have someone walk by and see what's going on. It makes you feel more like a true slut. If the passer by makes some comment suck as "look at that whore" that only adds to the thrill. Being recognized as a cum slut that will fuck anyone anywhere brings on a feeling of truly being a cum slut bitch that will give herself to anyone with a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Park

To Barbie Jo, go, wear a short skirt, stockings, ( i have seen your pic,great legs),part them and i assure you that you will get fucked.I went, i did,got fucked on a table by 2 guys.I have never regretted it.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Hot

Excellent story, makes me want to go to the park and see if it happens to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont go

i would stay there. lert everyone who came along to fuck me or fuck my mouth and make me drink it. hoipefully i could find several guys to piss all over me and clean me up. a big drink of piss after a lot of fucking would also be refreshing.

bimoribimorialmost 18 years ago
fuck her too

I wish I was there to fuck her too . I would make sure that her cock exploded on her also .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fucking hell!

that was fucking hot. i had to stop myself from cumming 2 times. keep it cumming!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous