All Comments on 'Fucked Stupid Pt. 02'

by soulhouse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Well we definitely need the third strike and perhaps an explanation why.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Incredible writing. I hope this story continues through to the end. its a great story with a great foundation.

FTM_FuckTheMonarchyFTM_FuckTheMonarchy4 months ago

1. This is so awesome!

2. This is random but just because I was reading about them yesterday

"At that moment, Brian appeared at the door. Good old, rock-solid Brian. He hesitated momentarily, straightened his Carlton Club tie, smoothed his pin-striped jacket lapels, stiffened and saluted.

"Captain!"

"At ease, Brian!" said Nigel, in that slightly indulgent tone he adopted with him, shoulders relaxing instantly at the arrival of his right-hand man. What he loved about him was how utterly dependable he was. Dependable and predictable. Predictable and dull. Exactly what he needed in his Chief Operating Officer."

This reminded me of Nixon and Haldeman

soulhousesoulhouse4 months agoAuthor

@FTM_FuckTheMonarchy Thank you! It’s so rewarding to receive a great comment! I’m a slow writer (part two took me about a month, while part three took me maybe 10 weeks!), so writing here is hard work for little reward (well, no pay!) except feedback. It’s wonderful to see people are still enjoying what I’ve written, and makes me all the more eager to write more. Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to write for the last three years or so, since falling ill from Parkinson’s and the most vicious, painful tremor. I’m brimming with so many ideas for new stories, though, so hope to be able to start writing again soon. I’m British (as you may have noticed from my spelling! Or even part three, which is set around the old City of London port and its wharfs, close to where I have lived most of my life) and love learning about American history (I have a close American friend who is a well-educated surgeon and has often remarked she is embarrassed by how much more I know of America than she does), but I do not remember mention of Haldeman. I must read more! I assumed you must be American yourself, given your use of the word “awesome”, but your username sounds British, unless you’re an American who still holds a grudge against George III!

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99992 months ago

Another superbly amazing story 😊 Honestly I really like seduction and teasing part along with trancing which is best out of all due to my love of hypno-erotica. Second most lovely aspect is definitely confidence of Valerie and in this story a new aspect of girl where Loulou seems to be innocent girl turned naughty seductress (atleast this seems to be true as per persona she showed on surface 😅) which created a really arousing and fascinating gap. This chapter honestly was overshadowed by second girl with little action from Valerie.

Honestly only thing to criticize within this series till now is probably how this neuron firing and changing stuff seems to unrealistic without any explanation whatsoever unless magic is involved or some chemicals which are beyond today's time. Anyhow lack of detailing in that aspect is perhaps only lacking part in this story.

Also, please recommend me nice similar stories to read too mainly centred around femdom, hyno kink, tease and denial or seduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous