Fucked Stupid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soulhouse
soulhouse
60 Followers

"No, no. Leave me out of it, thanks." Nigel had been forced to let Valeria's fingers work their magic on his cock, while he'd been watching the other two. He was struggling quite enough to keep it together without joining in the game.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun."

"No, really."

"Have you ever kissed someone like Valeria?"

Nigel hesitated. "No," he tried.

"Ooh, I don't believe you. That's a dare then. I dare you to kiss her!"

"No, thanks. I'm not playing."

Loulou's lip jutted out. "Aww!"

"Captain," said Brian, "don't spoil the fun!"

Valeria leaned in uncomfortably close to Nigel, fixing him with her cool blue eyes. "I think he's scared," she said, a wry smile playing on her lips.

"Not the Captain! He's a captain of industry, you know."

"Oh, he's scared he can't resist me."

"No! Really, I'm not. I'm not the least..." he began, but Valeria had cut his breath off with her soft lips on his mouth. She probed and teased with her tongue. He felt himself sliding, slipping back into that trance state she'd induced before, but she pulled away again, leaving a trail of spittle between their mouths and a yearning in him for more. He fought the urge to lean back into her as she moved away.

"Your turn! Your turn!" Loulou had sat in Brian's lap by now and couldn't contain herself with excitement, squirming and jiggling up and down, much to his apparent delight. "Have you ever had a titty fuck?"

Brian still seemed to have enough awareness to be embarrassed. He began to shake his head sheepishly, then thought better of it. "Not saying."

"You know what's coming then. I dare you to let me titty fuck you." She wiggled her breasts as she said it and slunk between his legs.

"I don't know..." he began, the remnants of safe, dependable Brian not quite vanquished yet.

"Forfeit, then," she said, flirtation and bubbles cast aside, as she unbuckled his belt, unzipped him and pulled his trousers and underwear down. His erection swung free, and Loulou pounced on it, pressing her soft, full lips in little kisses from the base to the tip. She let out a mewling sound and raised her eyebrows in mock surprise as she slipped the head into her mouth. Brian groaned, his eyes reeling.

"Ooh, Brian! Such a lovely, hard cock you've been hiding from me. You want to see it between my tits, don't you? You naughty boy," she giggled.

Nigel couldn't tear his gaze away. He could see a predator stalking behind the ditzy blonde.

"You're enjoying watching her get to work on him, aren't you", whispered Valeria in his ear. "Look how much he's enjoying it. How helpless he is. I bet you didn't realise you were a voyeur." Her breath tickled the sensitive skin underneath his earlobe. "Can you imagine her doing that to you? What those tits would feel like around your dick?" She squeezed it a little as she asked.

He was imagining it. He could see too though what was happening and wanted to jump up and rescue Brian from Loulou's clutches, but he was transfixed, too fascinated to see him succumb, too turned on by it, to do anything but watch. Lost in the scene, he was barely aware of Valeria still stroking him, stoking him, slowly but insistently. The combination was so incendiary he could have come then and there, but her skilful fingers held him on the edge. He sank back a little into the sofa and imagined her hand was Loulou's breasts wrapped around his cock, the way they were enveloping Brian's.

Valeria snuggled in a little closer and nuzzled his neck. "She's starting to get the better of him now. He won't hold out much longer."

Brian was indeed beginning to look lost. His gaze was still fixed on Loulou between his legs, but he seemed far away as if entranced. His head was lolling, arms hanging loose by his sides. She began to increase the pace and intensity. The purple head of his cock was popping out from between her breasts now like a manic jack-in-the-box and here and there she caught it with a kiss. "Oh, Brian, I think you want to come between my tits now, don't you. Do you want to spray my face with your spunk? You naughty, naughty boy," she said, eyes glittering with excitement. Brian jabbered incoherently.

Loulou sensed he was near and homed in on it, squeezing her breasts between her hands and quickening her pace. A look of alarm appeared on his face as if grasping that what was coming would be too intense to bear. For a moment, he arched up from his slump and grabbed for her head to push her away, but his arms flailed and missed their target. She carried on apace, as he fell back, helpless in her grip. Nigel watched as she broke Brian, forcing a huge jet of come to arch into the air from between her breasts. She grasped his cock with both hands and jerked it, sending spurts of spunk spraying over his chest and face as he flapped and gulped like a landed fish. Finally, the paroxysm spent, he lay there quivering, eyelids fluttering and eyes unseeing.

"Oh dear! That's your wingman down," said Valeria.

----------------------

"Don't worry about him. He'll live. We just needed to take him out of the equation, and I thought it would be good practice for my little apprentice, Loulou, to take care of him." Valeria beamed.

He didn't look fine to Nigel though. His rather small penis was swollen solid and dribbling come still. His body continued to twitch, the way a dog does in its sleep as it dreams of running, only this was dreams of orgasm and Brian wasn't asleep. What was he: unconscious, half-conscious, or in some strange sex-trance? Was this how they left you? He shuddered at the thought.

He was beginning to fear he might be out of his depth here, and a dash for the door would be the safest bet, but the ease with which Loulou had despatched Brian, in combination with Valeria's expert hand on his cock, had left his dick leaking pre-cum. He was struggling to think straight. The feather-brained, sweet girl act made Loulou all the sexier too, like she thought she was smart enough to fool him. He wanted to bury his raging-hard cock in her and fuck her so brutally with it, she'd drop the pretence and beg for forgiveness.

"Your friend was easy," said Loulou with a mischievous laugh as she cleaned herself up. "I bet you wouldn't be."

"No, I wouldn't!" He was horny as hell, but still not enough to drive the anger from him. So much for dependable Brian, reduced to a pussy boy by a blonde bimbo.

"I bet you'd like to find out what it felt like, though."

"No."

"Oh, but I know you would," she said, as she crawled over to him, flashing that sweet, disarming smile of hers. "I could see you looking over enviously." She was right. He wanted nothing more than to feel those firm breasts pressed around his now aching erection. "Ooh, you've got your dick out for me already. You're so wicked!"

He looked down to see his cock was indeed exposed for all to see, his trousers undone and partway down his thighs, along with his underpants. He'd been so entranced by Loulou's little sex show, he had no idea when or how Valeria had achieved that.

"You're a big, strong man. You can take a little titty fuck from me without losing it!" She looked up at him with a cutesy grin from her new position between his legs and gave a little jiggle and giggle.

Of course he could. And it was no good: he had to have the pleasure. He let out a long, contented sigh as she squished them up against his groin and gyrated lazily, massaging his testicles and the base of his cock, before pressing him between them. Valeria had begun playing with his nipples between her fingertips. He was sensitive there, and the tingling seemed to double the stimulation from Loulou's breasts, wrapped firmly now around his dick. It was even better than he'd imagined between them — warm, soft, but tight too — and twinkling, sugarplum Loulou was staring up into his eyes with such obvious delight, he was enraptured. It was all too much, and he let his head fall back against the sofa as the pleasure washed over him.

"You see now why Brian gave in to her? She's got some special talents, my little Loulou," Nigel heard Valeria say to him, as if from another place. He didn't seem quite one any longer, his mind drifting off on the sensations they were causing him. "But don't forget about mine."

He watched her rise from beside him and peel her dress, bra and panties from her body to stand naked before him. God, he'd forgotten how beautiful she was: that firm stomach and model figure, gently mounded breasts and dark-petalled pussy lips. She leaned forward and placed her hands either side of him on the back of the sofa, her silken hair falling over his face and shoulders, tickling his skin. Her scent filled his senses.

"Whatever you do, remember not to come in my pussy again. Second time and my imprinting is almost complete." Her words wafted through his head. He must come somewhere, anywhere, just not inside her.

He felt his penis grow warm and wet as Loulou slipped it into her mouth, while Valeria knelt back down beside him on the sofa and swung her leg over to straddle him, pushing her bare breasts into his face. The firm flesh muzzled his breath and he sank down deeper. A stiff nipple tickled and pushed between his lips, and he parted them and began to suckle. How he'd missed her body pressed against him. His skin shivered against hers, nerve endings sparking, firing up his body and softening the fibre of his muscles.

Loulou had his dick deep in her mouth now, lips clamped near the base and tongue swirling. She really was talented. He could stay like this for eternity, ensnared by the two of them.

No sooner had he thought it than she let go his cock, took hold of his legs and tugged hard to pull him down the sofa, leaving him splayed out on its cushions with Valeria collapsed on top of him. His erection suddenly exposed, he reached to cover it with his hands, afraid that if she sank down on it he'd never leave.

"You're no fun!" said Loulou and moved swiftly to his head to kneel behind him. "Let's make you a little more compliant." She and Valeria grabbed his arms and wrestled with him to drag them above his head. "You're so weak!"

Nigel's face was burning — with effort or shame, he couldn't work out. Just two young women!

"I'm teasing, Nigel! We have that effect on men."

She pinned his wrists behind her knees and sat back on her haunches. He tried to break free, but his muscles were slack and sluggish.

"Oh, Nigel! How did you get here again? Aren't you going to struggle?" asked Valeria, peeling his top over his head and pressing her palms to his chest, staring down at him with barely suppressed amusement.

His prick stood prone. It twitched, erect and yearning. She hovered above him, pussy poised to pounce, and pressed against the end of his penis, but not enough to take him inside. He held his breath. She pushed down again, and again his dick prodded and no more. Once more, and this time it broke the surface. He gasped as he slid deep inside her pussy. Oh fuck, her glorious, perfect pussy.

She dwelt there for a moment, then, as swiftly as she'd slid him in, she slid him out, leaving his glans clamped just inside her. Paused a moment, and back in again an inch. A moment, and back out. Back in an inch. Teasing the head of his desperate cock with her lips. He quivered, sure he must explode and die.

"Fuck me!" Nigel gasped, desperate to be inside her body.

"Sweetheart, don't let her!" Loulou's elfin voice tinkled in his ears.

Valeria sat up and smiled down at him, his erection bolt upright between her legs, the head just inside her. "Too late. I have him." With that, she sat down firmly and began to fuck him with long, slow strokes.

"Oh God!" Nigel groaned to himself. She'd got him again. Her pussy was pumping up his penis harder and bigger until that was all he was: a throbbing, hard cock for her to toy with. She'd wrested his body from his control and was turning it back on him, his dick a stick to shift the gears of his mind. Had they drugged him again? He couldn't remember a moment when they might have done, but his head was fuzzy. Or was it just their uncommon talents at work? The neural reshaping Valeria had begun those weeks before? It was as if she'd never stopped fucking him, that Loulou had just joined in. Weeks turned to days, turned to hours, turned to minutes, and back again.

He could feel saliva dribbling from the corner of his mouth and his head flopping side to side. The memory of a trembling, pathetic Brian flitted across his mind. A shiver of shame ran through him, waking him from his rapture long enough to hear Loulou's sweet voice filtering through: "Hold on! Prove you're too strong for her." He couldn't throw her off any longer, but he could resist her cunt. That's all that mattered. Resist coming and he was free.

But the beautiful bitch was riding him like a stallion being broken in. He tried not to think of the waves of pleasure she was driving through his body, the toned legs pinning his pelvis, the velvet friction of her slick sex. Loulou was leaning down close to him now, dripping lazy, honeyed words of encouragement into his ear: "Don't let her make you come. Men always come inside her. Her pussy pumps and pumps until they give in. If you can resist, I'll take your big, hard, beautiful cock between my lips and suck, and suck, and suck until you come deep in my mouth, and keep it there until you stop twitching." He groaned at her words, and she leaned in and pressed her lips to his, pushing her tongue in between them, while Valeria rose and fell on his dick.

He could sense his orgasm approaching, but if he could just hold on... He was sure he could hold on. She wouldn't beat him. Loulou began to place little tingling butterfly kisses on his face, and neck, and behind his ears. Don't come. Barely a thought could register now. "Don't come!" whispered Loulou with her tender kisses. He gazed up at the exquisite creature riding him and lost himself in her cool, topaz eyes. This was where he'd always wanted to be. The rapture spread from his dick, through his nerves, and settled on his mind as her pussy pumped. And pumped. Don't come. He could resist, but Loulou slid her fingers over his stiff nipples and began to play with them. Didn't she realise it would tip him over? Oh fuck, don't come!

"She has you now," Loulou whispered, as she nuzzled just behind his ear with her soft lips. He knew she was right. It was no good. He'd realised too late, they were playing him between them and he would break.

"Time to come!" she said.

Valeria moved on top of him now with greater intent, gyrating and grinding her hips into him, as Loulou teased his nipples and sighed in his ear. He shouldn't come, mustn't come, but his cock was achingly hard and her cunt clenched and pulled at its root, suckling, insisting, eager for his sperm.

"Come!" commanded Valeria.

His resistance snapped. A long, loud grunt escaped his lips as a spurt of spunk so powerful he could feel his urethra vibrate shot deep into her pussy. He'd never climaxed with such ferocity before, and she caught it, pushing down and squeezing with her cunt as his first spasm passed, forcing an even stronger one the next. She squeezed again each time, setting up a perfect rhythm, milking him unrelentingly. With each jet of spunk that he pumped into her, another cluster of neurones popped and reformed. And he came hopelessly, emptying himself into her as she drew his will out through his cock.

Valeria smiled contentedly and fell on him, pressing her bosom against his heaving chest and cocooning his face in her dark hair. He whimpered as she held him, soothing him into oblivion. Her words slid lovingly into his ear: "Second strike!"

soulhouse
soulhouse
60 Followers
12