All Comments on 'Fucked Stupid'

by soulhouse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
44chicken44chickenover 4 years ago
Great story

I’d love to see another chapter! You write very well. It did seem to me that the use of drugs was unnecessary to the story. At first it seemed that Nikita was either irresistible or even had “powers” and that was intriguing. Will she be revealed as a succubus and the drugs a distraction? In any case, great story! Thank you for posting it.

soulhousesoulhouseover 4 years agoAuthor
Hopefully more to come

Thanks, 44chicken, for the positive feedback. This is my first attempt at writing a story (since my school days, in a dimly remembered past), so it’s encouraging to know somebody enjoyed it.

I love a good succubus myself, but I decided early on that I wanted the story to have a real-world foundation (if aphrodisiac drugs and femme fatales etc can be called that), rather than a supernatural one. I quite like the idea of gradually establishing a sort of story universe that she fits into. I doubt she’ll turn out to be a succubus, as a result, but she might be enhanced in some way.

It’s great, and unexpected, to get such decent scores straight off the bat, so that will probably encourage me to write more. Hopefully, I can get better at the storytelling in time. Your comments have already set me thinking about that.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Really?

Fucked stupid? Maybe beaten stupid, or drugged stupid but fucked?

No orgasm is so good it makes you retarded. And guys have a built in defence mechanism, at his age, it’s one and done. Then what? Wait 12 hours for round two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please keep going!

This is a terrific story with a lot of potential (for straight continuation and for related stories about Nikita). I love the concept, and I like the fact that it's real-word-ish. (Don't mind the drugs, which make it a little more scary/realistic.) I especially like the slow slide into surrender, step by step, with self-justification along the way.

Anyway, I very much hope you'll keep going-- you're off to a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Solid, but I wouldn't continue it

I liked it.

However, I think the premise itself will become to problematic if you continue. Since fucking doesn't actually make someone stupid it is best to leave how it is going to do it a mystery. Right now, it is possible that she is continuing to drug him to make him stupid or that the sex is just so good he is going to act stupid around her to get more. If it is ever actually revealed it would just be disappointing. If it is drugs, then why not just drug him without the fucking. If it is that the sex is just so good, then why did she need drugs to begin with. The only other thing I can think of is some sort of magical power or hypnotism and I think that both would take away its vibe. of possibility.

Overall, well done. It was solidly better than the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

While I understand the various negative comments about the premise of the story, not enough has been said about the style of the writing and the erotic appeal of the female protagonist. I often seek out stories of confident dominant women and few hold a candle to her. She not only knows what she wants and how to get it, she arrogantly tells him. His battle to resist each step of her seduction is dizzying and the thought of an inevitable surrender is burning hot. He never forgets the many costs of his surrender, yet he slides slowly toward it. To me it’s not about the drugs, it’s about her magical touch and her different seductive styles. I can feel his fear ...and her amusement. As the story progresses I truly believe no man could resist her. A man reading this story might feel an undeniable urge to reach out to such a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely great. This story appealed to me like nothing has for a long time. I loved how he keeps trying to hold on to sanity and how she dominantly but lovingly takes it away slowly. Don't let the comments affect your direction with this story, I'm dying to see how it's meant to progress.

GwillisGwillisover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Great story! I love how you are weaving together the hot sex scenes within a backdrop of corporate intrigue. Nigel is a pretty awful person but in a recognizably human way; I don’t like him but I’m eager to see what happens to him and I hope he doesn’t actually get killed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can attest to being fucked stupid. It’s a real thing. Men Make stupid choices every fucking day hoping to fuck some hot chick, again. It is fiction, and the appeal of it is the combination of helplessness on his part, and her power, personally I like aspect of the “illicit” substance, it adds to her power and evil nature. About to read part 2. Keep writing.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99992 months ago

Although premise and logic behind fall doesn't seem strong for prolonged submission unless constant drugging or hynotising is paired here afterall in a way in such a state, victim can be made prey for subconscious conditioning and hypnotism quite easily as far as story telling goes since I don't myself know the reality aspect 😅

But where this story takes the cake from various others present is confidence of female lead, strong speech and seduction which was too hot for any readers to not get hot and bothered and daydreaming situation on reading it and that perfectly reflects strong hand of author in depicting eroticism and creating female dominating mood for those aspect lovers despite 'slutty' actions as per depiction of female lead, in fact that creates a stronger contrast in this wonderful writing.

Thanks for this story chapter 🥰 Hopefully it becomes better as goes and doesn't resort to unnecessarily excessive humiliation and violence which is present in many of stories on this site making them repulsive for my taste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous