Fucked Ch. 01: The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself getting close to cumming hard so she slowed down... She wanted to do one more position yet.

Jessica leaned forward, pushing Dom into the standing doggy position, face first in front of the camera. Dom's knees shook, and he was struggling to stand up straight after the pounding he had received. She stood up behind him, towering over him. He was almost being forced onto tiptoes by the hard cock in his ass, such was the height difference between the pair.

She smiled to herself and gently crouched to make it easier for him to receive her, before starting her gentle, now familiar pumping motion again. Dom started to moan, but this time Jessica took both her hands from his hips and placed one firmly in his hair, the other over the front of his face, a harsh grip with some of her fingers pushed between his lips that he began to suck on.

He felt her grip tighten uncomfortably on his face and his eyes widened.

"I think baby boy needs to be punished for trying to be a slut with that bitch ex-girlfriend." She said evilly.

Immediately she combined her strong arms and powerful hips to snap him back sharply onto her thrusting waist, and Dom cried out again between her fingers as he felt a renewed aggression. He started to squeal as she raced through a series of violent thrusts, his whole body convulsing with each loud smack of her hips to his cheeks. His body would have been thrown forwards if Jessica hadn't been pulling him sharply backwards in time with her unceasing rhythm.

Jessica let out loud grunts and growls as she went about her work, teeth bared as she unleashed her full strength into the poor young man's body.

He began to cry onto her hand which was pulling him repeatedly onto her weapon, tears of pleasure and pain streaming down his cheeks and through her vice-like fingers. The camera blinked silently on as it dutifully recorded his arms and knees buckling under her assault, but she simply stayed inside him and continued to fuck him on the floor. He tried to curl sideways into a ball whilst spasming with pleasure, but Jessica simply adjusted to fuck him sideways, pulling his left leg up so she could part him and continue her harrowing deep thrusts into his anus. He looked up at her, this pure-bred animal pounding him, just as his orgasm melted his brain. He screamed. He screamed so loud the neighbors would surely hear but he didn't care. His cock spewed jizz everywhere, ropes of it firing all over the floor. He screamed as the tears continued to fall, some ropes of jizz landing on his chin to mix with the tears. He screamed as she began spanking him violently, over and over again.

She began to shout at him as she ruined him.

"This is what your girlfriend needed! I bet she's getting fucked by a massive cock right now and loving it, squirting and squealing on it!"

Dom's body shook with every smack of Jessica's huge hands

'Your girlfriend left you for real men, you worthless bitch!' She roared.

Dom made a strangled cry of lust and fullfilment

"You can tell her... UGHhh... how you screamed like a whore... UGGHhhhh... for me tonight... MMMMMmmm...!"

Jessica went back to ramming him for a few more seconds before the tension in her huge balls got too much.

Quickly she scooped Dom off the floor, hilted inside him, and held him in the air, pulling his back tight to her with him facing the camera and her hands hooked under his legs, exposing his ass for the perfect on-video creampie.

She groaned deeply into his ear as she finally released a tidal wave of thick cum into his asshole, polishing his insides with her salty spunk. Jessica felt the huge release and almost collapsed, her balls draining into her love bird as her eyes fluttered upwards.

Dom's legs spasmed as he felt this liquid invasion into his private place, another weak rope flairing out of his dick. His mouth was lolling and his eyes were droopy from the brutal orgasms he had received, the camera's eye blinking as it steadily filmed cum exploding out of his ass around the sides of Jessica's dick to pour onto the floor.

Jessica moaned hard as the final vestiges of her orgasm subsided.

Dom's body sagged, and Jessica held him tight, panting, sweat rolling down her face as she chuckled softly. He probably hadn't been ready for that, but fuck it. He'll likely never be able to get an erection for a woman again. If he doesn't find a trans woman he'll probably prefer men.

She roved his body softly for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of softening inside him, before leaving a deep hickey on his sweaty neck and throwing his limp body onto the bed behind them. Dom moaned softly but soon fell asleep as the blankets invited him in.

A good, professional fucking, she thought wryly, admiring her handywork as he gently snored, cum leaking out of his ass and onto his thighs, his chin still flecked with white liquid.

So fucking hot.

She was still smiling as she turned to admire the room and noticed the camera was still running. 'It would be rude not to'... she thought, slipping the memory card out and into her handbag. And with that she turned and walked out, leaving Dom to the deepest, most exhausted sleep of his life.