Fucked Up Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine," Lexi said, "I like my little sister's hairy twat."

"And I like my big sister's bald one."

Lexi traced at Molly's opening. She hadn't seen another girl, besides her mother. And that had been part of their frantic coupling. Now Lexi had the chance to take her time and actually explore her sister's sex. The little differences and overall similarities between Molly and herself. Lexi found that she liked it -- the warmth and wet, the little folds of skin. Like touching herself but way better.

Molly seemed to be enjoying the experience as well. She found Lexi's clit and began to rub it slowly.

"Ohhhhh, fuck sis," Lexi said. She started stimulating her younger sister the same way.

"You want a finger?" Molly asked. They'd stopped kissing and now focused solely on each other's wanting pussy.

"No, I want a tongue," Lexi said. Molly giggled and started to kiss her way down Lexi's chest, her stomach. "Turn around, let me do it, too."

Molly obliged, spinning her ample backside till it hung over her big sister's face. Lexi leaned up and licked her sister from top to bottom. Molly stiffened, then sighed, lowering herself closer to the source of her pleasure. She pressed her lips to Lexi's sex and licked in the same way.

"Oh, Molly," Lexi groaned, "You really are terrible at that."

The sisters both giggled. Molly tipped over onto her side, she was laughing so hard. Lexi rolled to look at her sister.

"I'm sorry, baby, you just need practice," Lexi said. She stroked Molly's thigh.

"I know," Molly said, "I want to get better."

"I can teach you some stuff," Lexi said, "Do some tongue exercises maybe."

"I don't know if I can handle the Lexi exercise plan," Molly said. They were both lying in bed, naked, talking like this was totally normal. Molly all curves, full breasts and thighs, golden curls running in rivulets. Lexi lean with her little titties and bald pussy, brown hair long and straight.

"Your thighs feel really strong," Lexi said, still absently stroking her sister's leg. She was unable to keep the surprise out of her voice.

"I work out just as much as you and Mom," Molly said, "Well, almost as much, anyway. But my body..."

"You are who you are," Lexi said.

"Fat, flabby, Molly."

"No. My beautiful, sexy little sister," Lexi said. "I like your body. I know a lot of boys do, too. And Dad."

"Definitely Dad," Molly said and they both laughed again.

"I guess I let Mom's bullshit get to me a bit," Lexi said, "I'm sorry. You're perfect just the way you are. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different."

"Still horny, though," Molly said. She leaned forward and started to kiss her way up Lexi's thin legs.

"Hang on," Lexi said, "I have a better idea."

*

Austin sat on the living room couch flipping channels. He was dressed in just a t-shirt and jeans, once again planning for a night in. There was nothing on TV, no one else was around, and he was tired of just lazing around. Austin had once fantasized about doing nothing all the time. In high school he used to wish he could just sit on the couch all day. But here he was, the dream fulfilled. And he was bored.

His parents' announcement had come as quite the surprise, considering everything else going on. Was he just supposed to pretend like nothing else had happened? That he hadn't fucked his sister and his Mom in a wild threesome in the kitchen?

Not that he didn't feel like getting back to his life. He definitely wanted to go back to the restaurant. Hang out with the guys. Be a normal human being again. The problem was, he could no longer lie to himself about the other things he wanted. And he was pretty sure his Mom and sister felt the same way.

Austin wondered if his Dad had pushed for them to go back to work. James seemed to be doing fine, as did Molly. Maybe they just assumed it was the same for the rest of the family and Christine wouldn't, couldn't, convince them otherwise. Nor was Austin going to speak up. Actually, yeah, you may be fine but me and Mom and Lexi, we're all still fucking? Yeah right.

It was frightening, to think about going back to work. Also frightening to think about not going. What if all this never ended? He couldn't give up on his life. He just couldn't let go of what was happening with his Mom and sister either.

"Hey, bro."

Austin looked up and saw Lexi was standing next to the couch. He'd been so caught up in his own ramblings he'd never noticed her come in. The tall brunette was wearing a pair of extra tight blue jeans and a frilly, sleeveless white blouse. She'd done her makeup and styled her hair. She looked like someone who was about to hit the clubs, not crash on the couch. But that's what she did, flopping down next to him on the gray, leather cushions.

"You look really beautiful," Austin said. His older sister blushed.

"I want to talk to you about something," Lexi said.

"You mean about what Mom and Dad said earlier?" Austin asked, "I mean, it's crazy right? How can we just go back? I mean, I'm not better. No offense but you and Mom? You're not better. I mean, I guess if Molly and Dad are..."

"Molly and Dad are doing it, too," Lexi said.

"Seriously? How do you know?"

"Believe me, I know," Lexi said.

Austin looked at his sister, confused. "But then why did they say all that?"

"Maybe they're just as stir crazy as we are. Maybe they decided we'll never get better so we should just get on with our lives. I don't know. But that's not what I came down to here to talk to you about."

"What's up?" Austin turned so he was facing his sister full on. With her cheeks a little pink and her eyes so dark, she looked stunning. Even in the semi-light of the living room. Austin's stomach knotted. Whatever Lexi wanted, this wouldn't be good. Still, he put on a brave face. He was going to be there for his big sister, no matter what.

"Well, to be honest, I'm a little concerned," Lexi said, "I think you've been neglecting your sister."

Austin smiled hungrily. Now this was the kind of problem he could deal with. "I'm so sorry, baby," he said and leaned over to kiss her. Lexi shoved against his chest, practically pushing him off the couch.

"Not me, you doofus. Her." Lexi pointed back.

Austin followed her arm and saw his baby sister standing in the doorway. Molly was wearing a tight, bright red dress that showed off her curves in all the best ways. It was sleeveless with straps over her shoulders. The hem came down to just above her knees. She'd done her makeup like her sister and had styled her golden hair.

Austin preferred his lean, athletic sister's body. Or the leaner, tighter, body of his Mother. But dressed like she was, made up like she was, Molly looked amazing. Austin couldn't take his eyes off his younger sister. His dick was already erect -- frankly, these days he was used to being in a state of permanent semi-hardness -- but now it seemed ready to rocket right out of his jeans.

Molly slithered through the living and sat down next to Austin on the couch. Now he had both his beautiful sisters on either side of him.

"Hi Big Bro," Molly said. She leaned over and, just like that, kissed him hard on the mouth. Austin's arms slid around his sister of their own accord. She was softer than Lexi, fuller. Then, just as he felt himself start to sink forward, Molly pulled away.

Austin felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Lexi grinning at him stupidly.

"Hi Little Bro," she said. Now she leaned in and kissed him. Lexi was more urgent. Her body practically thrummed under Austin's fingertips. She nipped playfully at his lips. Then she sat back. The three of them paused, panting.

Austin turned to start kissing Molly again, then stopped. He looked back at his sister. Unsure.

"It's OK," Lexi said, "I want you, too. But it's your baby sister's turn tonight, OK? Just, um, like, don't forget about me completely. Alright?"

Austin nodded, but he didn't move. Lexi grabbed his cheeks and turned his head, so he was facing Molly again. The blonde girl smiled shyly. Their lips met. Molly was wearing cherry lip gloss and she tasted so sweet. The way her tongue tentatively tasted at him; it was a totally different experience. But Austin savored it just the same.

"You look so beautiful, Molly," Austin said between kisses.

"You should see her with the dress off," Lexi said. The brunette girl got off the couch and sat behind her younger sister. Austin heard the zzzzzzzzzzzip of Molly's outfit being opened. The blonde didn't even pause, she just kept kissing her older brother. Her hands traced his arms and chest.

Lexi pulled down one strap, then the other. The scarlet dress hung tantalizingly off Molly's incredible chest. Lexi got off the couch and grabbed Austin's shirt. She lifted it straight off his head.

"Only fair," she said. Austin couldn't wait any longer. He reached over to Molly and pulled her dress down, exposing her breasts. They were amazing. As large as any Austin had ever seen, yet so firm and perky. Her little nipples pointed outwards like pencil erasers.

Molly sat back, letting her brother take in her body. She searched his eyes while he ogled her chest, clearly looking for a compliment.

"Molly, I..." Austin said, "I mean. Wow. Holy wow. Fuck."

"I know they're not Lexi's or Mom's"

"Shut up, they're fucking perfect," Austin said. He started to reach up to squeeze his little sister's incredible tits, then stopped. He looked over at Lexi, who was sitting on the floor between them. "I mean, not that yours aren't..."

"You're such an idiot," Lexi said. She reached down and lifted off her blouse and bra. Her little boobs jiggled into view. She sat up and kissed her brother on the lips. "Stop worrying about me. Just take care of her."

Austin nodded. He turned to Molly, but before he could touch her, Lexi leapt up and started kissing their younger sister right on the mouth. The two girls moaned. Austin sat back, very aroused and a little jealous. The girls pulled apart, both looking a little love drunk. Austin didn't miss that both had been holding each other's breasts.

Austin was afraid if he waited, Lexi was going to steal his chance. So, he leapt forward, practically tackling Molly onto the couch. She screamed and giggled.

"Dammit, bro, be gentle," Lexi said.

"Dammit, bro, don't you dare," Molly said.

Austin nearly headbutted his baby sister as he kissed her, hard. His hands found her breasts and he glorified in how they felt. Far more than a handful. He licked down Molly's neck and kissed her left nipple. The blonde girl arched her back and groaned. Austin took turns suckling at one breast while fondling the other. He felt Molly run her fingers through his hair.

Austin felt a pair of hands at the waistband of his jeans. He broke from Molly's boob and looked back. Lexi was pulling his pants off, boxers and all. She reached between him and his sister and unsnapped his pants, pulling them down to his knees.

All three siblings looked down as Austin's cock sprung into the open. Molly gasped. Lexi and Austin groaned.

"Our brother has a great dick," Lexi said, matter-of-factly.

"We're such lucky sisters," Molly said.

Lexi reached down and grabbed Austin's cock, just holding it tightly. With her other hand, she pushed up Molly's dress. Now it was Austin's turn to gasp. His baby sister wasn't wearing any panties. Her blonde tuft poked up and Austin swore he could already smell her arousal. Sweet and heady.

Austin began to trace his tongue down to his sister's center, but Molly sat up.

"Nuh uh," she said, pointing at Lexi's still-covered crotch. Austin and Molly smirked at each other conspiratorially. Lexi stood up, a bit of fear in her eyes. Austin leapt forward and tackled her to the ground. They both bounced off the hard carpet, their elbows and knees burned from the friction.

"I'll hold her down," Austin declared. He quickly put his hands on his older sister's shoulders. But then, to her surprise, he climbed up and aimed his cock right at her mouth. Lexi obediently opened wide and let her brother 'pin' her with his penis. As Austin sank into his sister's wanting mouth, he groaned.

He did his best to look back and saw Molly pulling at Lexi's jeans.

"Jeez, sis, did you paint these on?" the blonde asked. Finally, she got the denim below Lexi's almost nonexistent ass and past her knees and ankles. Now all three siblings were completely naked.

Lexi wrapped her tongue around her brother's cock. He could tell, though, she was just tasting. Not working him like he knew she could. Not that he was complaining, even when she wasn't really trying, Lexi gave the most incredible oral.

Austin looked back and saw Molly was on all-fours, like a hungry lion. She crawled up between her sister's legs and lowered her head.

"Oh no you don't," Lexi said, spitting out Austin's dick. "I know better than to let you try again until we've had your lessons."

Molly's face went bright pink. "But..."

"It's OK," Lexi said, "Here." She pushed Austin by the shoulders till his face was level with her snatch. He realized that she was completely shaved.

"Lexi, you..."

"Do you like it?" Lexi asked.

"It's so sexy," Austin said, "Definitely makes it easier for me to do this." He lowered his head down and took a big, deep lick of his sister's sex. Lexi's legs shot up and she groaned.

"God, that's good," Lexi said. Austin knew he wasn't nearly as talented as his older sister, but he was happy he could make her happy. He licked up her hole, tasting her juices, then wrapped his mouth around her clit. Using his tongue, he battered her bean back and forth. Lexi's legs wrapped around his chest. He swore he felt a rib crack as she squeezed on tight.

"Oh! OH! Little brother. You're licking me so good!" Lexi cried.

Austin looked up for a second and saw that Molly was watching him intently. It reminded him of when he'd taught her to throw a baseball as kids. The way she studied his every movement. He could see the calculations behind her eyes. Of course, for all of her efforts, Molly had only managed to break the garage window, ten feet to the left of where they'd been playing catch. Austin imagined it was something similar in this case.

"Who told you to stop?" Lexi looked down. "Fuck. Come here, Molly."

The blonde girl dutifully crawled up to her big sister's head. Austin went back to licking Lexi. Her legs immediately went back to trying to collapse his chest cavity.

"Here, let me show you," Lexi said, kindly. Austin tried to look out of the tops of his eyes. He saw his baby sister sit down on top of Lexi's face. The blonde girl shuddered and groaned.

"See, you need to get all over. And really push, not just let it dangle there." Austin heard Lexi say, but it was through his sister's thick thighs, so it came out like she was talking underwater. He doubted Molly could make out much of it either.

Austin focused clamped his mouth down hard on Lexi's clit. He could feel her building. Her legs somehow squeezed even tighter. He heard a feminine "Oh, oh oh," and couldn't tell if it was his little sister or his big one making the noises.

Lexi's crotch bucked up and held there. A little squirt of liquid shot right into Austin's mouth. Lexi fell back limp.

"No no," she said, "Too sensitive!" Lexi pushed Austin's mouth away. He saw Molly had already fallen to the side.

Lexi pointedly looked down at Austin's dick as it hung down. She traced her eyes up his chest. She grinned at her brother, a look of arousal and threat.

"Come here, Molly," Lexi said. She kissed their younger sister on the lips. As she did so, she set the blonde girl up so she was on all fours. Ass pointed upwards. Molly seemed so engrossed in her sister's lips, she hardly noticed. Her boobs hung down, nipples tickling at the carpet.

"Austin's going to give you something soooo good," Lexi said, looking her sister in the eyes. She kissed the blonde girl again, but as she did, she motioned at Austin.

Austin knelt down behind his sister. Her blonde pussy pointed up at him. He could practically feel the heat coming off it. He began to move his head down to her sex, but Lexi -- still kissing Molly -- looked him off. She pointed downward.

Austin followed her gaze to his dick. He was so hard it ached. He wanted to stick it in his sister so bad. Lexi nodded at him. Austin sat up on his knees a little straighter. He aimed his cock at his sister's snatch. The head of his cock kissed against her nether lips.

Molly broke the kiss with Lexi and made a surprised noise. A kind of gasping hiss. Lexi grabbed her sister's jaw and pulled her back to kissing. Austin slid the head of his dick into his sister.

"Mmmff!" Molly grunted. Her pussy squeezed down on her brother's cock. For a moment, Austin paused. His sister was so tight and wet, Austin was on edge and he hadn't even gotten most of his dick inside Molly. He was bareback in his baby sister -- his fertile, unprotected baby sister. And already about to cum.

He looked over at Lexi, helplessly. The brunette had stopped kissing her sister and was now just looking her in the eyes. Lexi was cupping Molly's incredible, massive breasts. She smiled up at Austin.

"Come on, baby," Lexi said. He couldn't tell if she was talking to him or Molly. He no longer cared. Instinct grabbed hold of him, and he plunged his full length into his little sister's snatch. They both groaned as he bottomed out.

"Oh FUCK!" Molly said, "Fuck that's nice."

"Told you," Lexi said. "Doesn't he feel so good?"

"He's thicker than Da... Than I'm used to," Molly said, "Maybe not as long, though."

Austin drew back slowly, then inched forward. Fuck, he felt like he needed a break already.

"Don't dick around back there," Lexi said, "Fuck your sister like a good boy."

Austin tried to tell Lexi he was about to blow, that moving faster would only mean something way more than a dick was going in his sister, but if she was already back to playing with Molly's titties.

Austin started to pump his sister's pussy. Her cunt gripped him tighter than a strongman's fist. Slipperier than an oil slick. Hot as an August day.

"God, sis, you feel so good," Austin said. He was so close. He just needed Molly to cum. If he could just push her over the edge, he could safely escape. He rooted her on. "Come on Molly. Come on, baby sis. Cum for me. Show your big brother what your body can do."

Molly just grunted in return. Austin grabbed her ample ass cheeks with his hands. Watched her massive breasts swing back and forth as he fucked her. His baby sister was made for sex, he realized. Her body just seemed to beg for fucking, like a bird was built to fly.

Molly started making all sorts of noises. Words escaped at random.

"Brother. Fucking. So good. Fuck."

"You're doing so good, bro," Lexi said, "Look at her, she can barely speak."

"Uh huh," Molly said.

"I think she's going to cum," Lexi said, "Are you baby sis? Are you going to cum with your big brother's dick in your cunny?"

"Uh. Huh," Molly said. Her whole body strained. Her head up, eyes wide. Skin flushed pink like she'd been out in the sun too long. Her pussy got, impossibly, even tighter.

"But you can't cum," Lexi said, a teasing little grin on her lips. "Cause if you cum then your brother's going to cum. In your unprotected pussy. He'll fill you full of incest babies. You can't do that."

"Want. It. Need. It." Molly said.

"Are you sure?" Lexi asked, "You sure you want to cum on your brother's cock like a slut?"

Molly nodded her head. Austin swore he saw a tear leak out of her eyes. "Please..." It came out as a sob. Molly started to shake uncontrollably. Not little trembles but full on seizures. Up her legs and down her arms.

1...67891011