Fucked Up Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got you, baby. I've got you," Lexi said. She wrapped her arms around Molly, pressed their sister's head to her breasts.

"Almost... there..." Molly's trembling stopped. She held in place. Her pussy simply clamped down on Austin's cock as hard and tight as anything he'd ever felt. He couldn't move it if he wanted to.

"Ohfuck. Ohfuck. OH fffffffffffFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK ME!" Molly cried. "Oh fucking fuck!"

Molly keened and thrashed. Her brother and sister held her in place between breasts and dick. Austin watched in awe of his sister's orgasm. It was a thing of primal beauty. An explosion of exquisite pleasure.

Molly made a loud gasp, squeaked, and then shuddered. Again. Like lightning bolts of ecstasy were shooting through her. Finally, her pussy relented. Austin slid his cock back, then forward. And just like that, his sister's incredible orgasm sparked his own. There was nothing stopping it. He was going to cum in his sister's bare cunt. Right into her unprotected womb. He felt the cum racing up his shaft. The pleasure grabbed hold of him and...

"What the FUCK is going on!"

Austin looked and saw both of his parents standing in the living room. Staring in horror. He tumbled backward in shock and his penis ripped out into the open air. His impending orgasm choked short. But it was already too late.

A massive gout of white liquid shot out of his now-exposed penis and fountained onto his sister's back. Another splashed on his chest. The carpet. Austin lay back and roiled in orgasm while his whole family stood there and watched.

The shock of everything tried to dampen Austin's pleasure but it still burst through him. His eyes squeezed shut and he felt hot splashes of his own cum splatter over him. He gasped for breath. Slowly opened his eyes. His penis lay cold and limp against his thigh.

Slowly, the blond boy sat up. He and his naked siblings were all prone on the living room carpet. Their parents, still fully, formally dressed, still stood there frozen.

"Whoops!" Lexi said and shrugged dramatically. But she couldn't hide her naughty smile.

*

Everyone sat in the living room, a mirror of how they'd been earlier in the evening. All three siblings sat on the couch. They'd gotten into their pajamas -- Lexi and Molly in heavy, flannelly things. Austin in boxers and a t-shirt -- and were sipping hot cocoa. The summer evening still felt remarkably cold.

Christine and James stood over them, arms crossed. They were still dressed for dinner. Christine's perfume wafted over them like guilt.

"Well, maybe some of us aren't as ready as we thought," Christine said.

"I have to say I'm very disappointed in you all," James said.

"We'd made so much progress, all of us," Christine said, "And you three just threw it all away the first chance you got."

They sat in silence. A clock ticked in the distance. Everyone looked everywhere but at each other.

"What a bunch of bullshit."

The family turned in shock. Lexi was sitting in the middle of the couch, arms crossed.

"Bull. Shit," she repeated, like savoring the sharpness of the words, "You're really going to stand there and pretend that your son didn't fuck you right over the oven?"

"Christine." James turned, accusingly.

"Oh please," Lexi said, "You're going to act like you didn't fuck Molly in the ass at Church?"

"James?" Christine said and shook her head with disdain.

"All of us are fucking all of us all over the goddamn place and the least you could do is stop pretending it isn't happening," Lexi said, "We're all doing it. We haven't changed one bit and acting like we are is just... It's hurting the family. Hurting us."

The Campbells all stood there in the living room, looking guilty. A whole conversation of accusing looks and shy admissions.

"You can act like you're all horrified, but that's crap," Lexi said, "We're doing it because we can't stop. We're doing it because we don't want to stop. Because we like it."

"Lexi, honey, that's not..." Christine started.

"And you know what? I'm not even sure there's anything wrong with that, either," Lexi said, "Austin and me? We're actually getting along. Dad isn't hiding at his office, buried in work, he's spending time with the family. Mom, tell me you don't feel closer to me than we've been in a long time? Molly and I... Can't you see? If what we are now is wrong, and what we were before is right, then... Then the world is fucking stupid and crazy and I don't want to be a part of it anymore."

Lexi started to cry. Austin put his arm around her shoulder. Molly hugged her, too. The Campbell parents looked down at their kids. It was like the whole room gave out a deep, cleansing sigh.

"You're right Lexi," Christine said. "I mean, I still think what we're doing is wrong, but we're all still doing it and we're not better. Not even close. We have to go back to our lives, yet at the same time we can't go back because of everything we're doing."

Christine fell onto the couch. The siblings all wrapped her into their group hug. James knelt down and they embraced him too. The whole family just holding each other.

"I don't know what to do anymore," Christine said, sniffling back a tear, "But I know that all the pretending, all the lying, it's only hurting us. From now on, we need to have one rule between all of us. That, no matter what, we'll be honest with each other about everything that's going on."

"What are you saying, Mom?" Lexi asked.

Christine looked her daughter in the eye. She looked at her entire family. The seriousness of the moment settled over them.

"No more secrets."

Next time: truth, consequences, and everything comes to an end.

1...67891011