Fucked Up Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine ran her hands through her son's hair. She rubbed his arms. Wrapped her legs around his backside. Mother and son weren't really fucking, there wasn't enough room for that. They certainly weren't making love, though they both felt profound affection for each other in that moment. They were rutting. Humping like animals in heat. The whole car rocked back and forth with every thrust. Their grunts and whines ricocheted through the tiny cabin. The car stank of sopping pussy and meaty dick.

"I. Love. This. Cock!" Christine cried, punctuating each of her son's pushes. Driving himself deeper and deeper into his own mother. "I. Love. My. Son!"

Austin wanted to take in everything about his mother's body. Everything was so close he could only focus on the way her pussy wrapped around his dick. Her arms and legs squeezed him in. He couldn't even thrust, just rock and shake. It was more than enough.

Austin felt his own explosion coming far too soon. Why couldn't he last forever? He'd give up the heightened pleasure, the extreme ecstasy, if he could keep doing this and never stop. But that option wasn't on offer. And Austin could feel the end coming far too fast.

"Oh, Mom. Mommy. I'm getting so close. Can I...? God, I want to cum in you so bad," Austin said.

"You'd damn well better," Christine said with a play growl. "Just let Mommy get there first, baby, OK?"

Austin slowed his strokes.

"Slowing down's not... not gonna get me there any quicker," Christine said.

"Going faster isn't going to fix anything either," Austin said. He quickly pulled out of his mother. His cock twitched violently but it didn't blow. The blond son looked down at his mother's pussy. Her legs spread lewdly open. Her labia puffy and gaping too. She couldn't have been more on display if she was the world's dirtiest taxidermy.

Austin grinned and dove into his mother's box, licking her for all she was worth. It really was a day of trying new things. Christine's pussy tasted so much like sex, it made Austin's cock ache. Musky and sweet all in one. Austin suckled at her pussy like feeding at her teat. He lapped up her juices, then latched onto her clit.

"Oh FUCK!" Christine screamed. That solved the problem right quick. Austin kept battering his mother's clitoris with his tongue while she writhed under him. He watched his mother's eyes widen. Her lips pursed. The orgasm fluttered through her; he could see it. God it was so sexy. Her body twitched like she was attached to an electric current. Finally, she pushed her son's head back.

"Austin I... Oh God, Austin I need..." Christin was rambling. Austin grabbed his dick and rammed it into his mother's snatch. "Oh, FUCK YES!" the blonde woman cried out as her son once again filled her womb. The place he'd come from, the place he longed to be once again. His mother's pussy was perfect for him.

The entry alone was almost enough to put Austin over the top. His mother's sex was squeezing tight, even more than before. Austin got his whole cock buried in his mother's snatch just as his orgasm overtook him.

Christine gasped. The sensation of her son's dick was enough to push her right over the edge again. The pleasure overtook her so fully, she didn't even notice that her son was inseminating her. Seeding the source of his own life. The blonde mother gasped for air and clawed at Austin's back as the pleasure seemed to almost drown her.

Austin's own orgasm was tight, almost burning. Rope after rope buried in his mother, the blond boy held onto her tight, unable to think or move. Just reveling in the pleasure that his mother's pussy had given him. The aching heat spread through his chest and his arms. Engulfed him till he lost all sense of where he was.

Austin came back to consciousness. He felt very sticky. He carefully lifted off his mother, the last of his spend dripped onto the backseat of the car. Christine sat up and hugged her son, unable to end the contact. She kissed his cheeks, his forehead, his lips. Finally, they both went still.

Christine let go off her son and leaned back against the door. The two of them lay there, naked, looking at each other in wonder. Panting and covered in sweat and other substances.

"Whew! Well that was something," Christine said.

"Sorry Mom," Austin said.

"Stop being sorry! You just gave me the best fucking of my... Well, you showed your old mother a very nice time, how about we say that."

Mother and son both giggled. Christine moved back into the front seat. Austin admired her most private parts as she climbed back over.

"What do you know? My clothes are a little drier," Christine said. Austin went back to the driver's seat. His outfit was still soaking, but he didn't have a choice. When he was finished getting dressed, his mother grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Look, Austin."

"I know. We need more control," Austin said.

"No, what you just did. What we did? It was amazing. Wonderfully, incredibly amazing," Christine smiled at him warmly, "I'm not mad or sad or regretful or any of that."

"You're saying we can keep doing this?" Austin asked. He couldn't hide the desire in his voice.

"No. I mean, it would be great but... No. But we also have to set realistic goals for ourselves. This was going to happen. It had to. We're not going to be able to just stop like that. We never were. I want you to know that this is OK. I'm still proud of you. You're doing an amazing job. This is just... It's hard. And I love you very much."

"I love you too, Mom," Austin said. Christine leaned over and gave her son a chaste kiss on the cheek. Austin turned on the car. The rain had slowed. He looked around, suspiciously. If anyone had seen them, noticed the car rocking back and forth suggestively in the supermarket parking lot, they hadn't stayed to see. Austin breathed a sigh of relief. As great as this was, he couldn't think about what getting caught would mean.

Mother and son drove home in silence. Both seemed to be catching their breath. The heat blared down any sounds, but it didn't help with Austin's soaking clothes. When they pulled into the garage, Christine stopped him one last time.

"I meant what I said before. This is nothing to be ashamed of. I'm glad it happened because it means we can start moving on. But maybe... Maybe we keep it to ourselves? I don't see how telling anyone is going to help."

"Of course, Mom," Austin said with a smile. They unpacked the groceries and brought them upstairs, both grinning like idiots.

*

James got off the conference call and leaned back in his desk chair. His home office was well appointed with a large dark desk, a leather executive chair, and thick pile carpet. It smelled of wood stain and old money. He hated everything about it.

It was really Christine's room. She had picked out the furniture. It had her diplomas up on the wall. Her job as an ophthalmologist was more likely to require working at home, so that's how they'd set it up. It made sense, it just didn't make James feel any more comfortable in there. He felt like an intruder in someone else's world.

James was trying to get back involved with work, but it was a struggle. After everything that had happened, it was hard to care that sales were 1% below estimate or that their new biologic therapy was going to need another round of clinical trials. It all seemed so trivial in comparison.

Also, people kept asking when he was coming back. James didn't have a good response to that. He knew he must sound perfectly fine over the phone. Everyone had to be gossiping about what was going on. But much as James wanted to simply start work the next day, he didn't think he was truly ready. Sure, things had been mostly normal. He'd even slowed down with Molly. Yes, their 'little rests' were still a regular occurrence. But they weren't even touching each other anymore. That had to mean something right? And the rest of the family seemed to be doing even better than that. Austin, Lexi, and Christine appeared to be completely chaste. His wife had even insisted he come back to bed the night before. James wasn't going to miss that fold out couch in the basement, that was for sure.

Yet thinking about walking into the office that first day filled him with fear. He imagined hiding in his office -- door locked, under the desk. What was wrong with him? He knew he wasn't supposed to be beating himself up for his feelings, but James couldn't stop. He'd always held himself to a higher standard and now that felt so far out of reach.

James got up and decided to walk around the house. Hopefully clear his thoughts. He knew Christine and Austin were out shopping. No 'little rests' for them, James thought ruefully. He knew that mother and son were on their best behavior. Going to the supermarket was probably the final step in both of their recoveries.

When he got down to the kitchen, he heard Lexi in the basement gym, working out again. Lexi had probably had it the hardest, James reflected, what with what had happened to her down at the lake. Yet here she was: back to her exercise routine, taking care of herself, not doing anything even remotely inappropriate with anyone. She wasn't leaving the house yet, but James figured that was only a matter of time.

James knew he should be proud of his oldest daughter, of his family. Instead they made him envious. Depressed. What was wrong with him that he couldn't get better and they all could?

As James loped back up the stairs, he heard music leaking out of his youngest daughter's door. Feeling lonely, he decided to see how Molly was doing. Father and daughter had been going through this together, in many ways. Maybe she could help him understand why normal still felt so far away. He knocked on the door and Molly called for him to come in.

James opened the door to his baby girl's bedroom. She'd decorated it in yellows and greens, very spring-like. Unlike Alexis' old room, it wasn't particularly girly. Molly's room was feminine, certainly, but it was clearly a place for a more studious kind of girl. Every wall was lined with books, even the ones that didn't have bookshelves. Besides the highlights of pink, Molly's room was mostly gender neutral. It was pretty messy, however, with clothes strewn all over the floor. The queen-sized bed was barely made.

Despite that, Molly was lying on her stomach on top of the sheets. She was wearing a very skimpy light blue top and a pair of shorts that barely covered her bottom. On a normal girl, the outfit would have been revealing. On Molly? With her voluptuous body? It was beyond obscene.

James stared at his daughter, blankly. Molly glanced up at him and smirked. That same sexy look that made him want to throw her down on the bed and...

James was aroused -- how could he not be with the scene in front of him -- but for the first time, he felt something more. Everyone was feeling better. He was still the same. His life was collapsing around him and he couldn't delay the destruction. And in that moment, looking down at his half-naked daughter lying on the bed, he realized he was angry. Angry at himself, angry at the world. Angry at Molly.

"Molly Jane Campbell what in the hell do you think you're doing?!" James shouted. Molly flinched so hard, she almost fell right off the bed. James seethed. Here he was, trying his best to be the best person he could, and his daughter was lying around in her underwear with her massive tits hanging out for the whole world to see. Her pert ass was practically plastered across his vision. Maybe if Molly wasn't always acting like such a tease, he'd be able to control himself.

"Daddy?" Molly asked, her voice small. "I'm just reading?"

"You're acting like a slut is what you're doing," James said. Molly gasped when he said that word. Slut. "Look at that outfit. Are you out of your mind?"

"I was alone here in my room," Molly said, "I didn't see the big deal." She wasn't really arguing, just rambling along while her father continued to yell.

"The big deal?" James asked. He waved his arms madly as he spoke. He felt the heat of it all in his chest. "The big deal is that our whole family is working very hard to try to take back control of our lives. And you're flouncing around in that outfit, flaunting your assets. How am I... How is anyone expected to get better when you're wearing things like that?"

Molly was shaking. Her lower lip trembled. Her eyes were wet. She looked legitimately terrified and ashamed.

"Don't just lie there, get changed!" James shouted.

"Yes Daddy," Molly said. She jumped off the bed like it was a hot frying pan. She was so discombobulated, the poor girl started to strip down to nothing right in front of her father.

"Molly!?" James yelled. His daughter was down to her bra and panties, a matching orangey-pink set. She froze, stared down at herself, then at her father.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Molly said. She stood there, covering her parts with her hands. She looked ready to cry. "I really am. I wasn't thinking about... About anything. God, I'm so stupid. I'll get changed right now."

"No," James said.

"No?"

"No. Sorry isn't good enough," James said, "You need to think about what you're doing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I think some kind of punishment is in order," James said. Molly nodded her head. She stared down at the ground. Face bright red. Even through his anger, James couldn't help but stare at her. Her breasts were practically popping out of that bra. And her ample hips and ass were far too much for those little, lacy panties. She was a sex goddess -- the actual embodiment of illicit desire trapped in a young girl's mortal body. Fucking hell. James felt himself getting hard. His cock snaked down his pant leg and threatened to burst right through. He tried to ignore it. Hoped Molly couldn't see. "You're already trapped in the house, so I don't see the point in grounding you. What do you think your punishment should be?"

"I don't know," Molly said, she was on the edge of sobbing, "It needs to be something I remember. That will teach me not to tease you."

"Yes, I agree," James said, "I'm sorry, baby, but I only see one solution."

"Yes, Daddy," Molly squeaked, "Whatever you say."

"Lie face down on the bed," James said, "I'm going to give you a spanking."

A little smile jumped on to Molly's face, but she quickly swallowed it. "It might be better if... I mean, it might be easier for you if I lie over your lap," she said, "For my punishment."

"Yes, good idea," James said, "Thank you for being so understanding, Molly."

"No, you're right Daddy. I need to learn," Molly said.

James reached behind him and locked Molly's door. He sat down on the edge of his baby girl's bed. He patted his legs, gently. Molly nodded, then scampered over to him. She flopped over his legs. James didn't believe in physical punishment. He'd never hit Molly when she was younger.

Yet here he was.

He ran his eyes over his youngest daughter's pink, buxom body. James felt his anger drain out of him. Looking at Molly like this, he had only one emotion left.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm going to have to remove your panties," James said, "To administer the punishment."

"Yes, Daddy," Molly said, her voice muffled by the bed. James slowly slid the lacy, peach-y underwear down his daughter's legs. Revealed her perfect, heart-shaped bottom tantalizingly slowly. Then past her ass, and over the heat of his daughter's sex. It was radiating heat like a little sun. Moving further, he glorified in her soft thighs and warm skin. Finally, he pulled the lacy cloth over Molly's cute little feet and let it fall to the ground.

James cock, already hard, went to steel. Molly wriggled on his lap, her stomach rubbing against her father's aching erection. James gave her a warning.

"Sorry, Daddy. I'm just..." Molly seemed to search for the right word, then settled on, "Nervous."

"I understand, baby," James said, "But this is necessary."

"Yes, Daddy," Molly said. She couldn't keep the thrum out of her voice. "So necessary."

Whatever James had been angry about was lost to him. His daughter's naked bottom was like a mind wipe. He probably couldn't remember his own name, if asked. At this point, he figured he'd give Molly a few light slaps and escape before things got further out of control than they already were.

But when James reared back, he forgot entirely about his intention to be gentle.

SLAP!

"Oh ffffffFUCK!" Molly cried, "Daddy?!" She reached back to try and rub her bottom, but James pushed her hands away.

"This is your punishment little girl. Don't fight me on it."

"Yes, Daddy," Molly said, meekly, "It just stings so bad."

"Good," James said, "That's what it's supposed to do."

He raised his arm and went again.

SLAP.

Molly cried out again in pain.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

The blonde girl's rosy bottom was now bright red. Much more interesting, however, was her cunt. She'd already been aroused, James noticed before. But now her pussy was deep, bright purple. He could see how open it was. The sheen of moisture down her thigh. The scent of her.

"Daddy?" Molly asked. James looked down and saw that instead of slapping her booty, he'd been lightly rubbing it, up and down. He quickly removed his hand.

"Only two more, baby," James said.

"OK," Molly said, and James couldn't tell if she was nervous or disappointed.

This time, James shifted his legs, causing Molly to open her thighs slightly. And he smacked lower, so his hand was hitting less cheek than far more interesting places.

WHAP

James had held back a little, but he wasn't disappointed with the result. Molly grunted, gasped, and groaned. James smiled, then delivered one final blow to his baby girl's bottom.

CRACK

Molly's head flew up, her eyes wide, and her whole body went taut. She flopped down, letting her head loll. She was breathing heavily. Her butt was even redder now, practically glowing. She slowly slid off her father's lap.

"Thank you, Daddy," Molly said. She was standing there, in a bra and nothing else. Fucking fuck.

"I know that hurt but I hope it taught you a lesson," James said. He could barely keep his composure.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Molly said, far too pleasantly.

"Is your bottom sore?" James asked. Molly reached back and felt her butt, like she needed further confirmation.

"Oooh," she groaned, as she lightly rubbed her ass cheek. That was not helping with James' own throbbing ache.

"Let me get some lotion, at least," James said, "Help you recover."

Molly nodded. James went into the bathroom and found some aloe moisturizing lotion they used when the kids were badly sunburned. He brought it back into Molly's room and sat down on the bed. Molly assumed the position over her father's lap again without him even having to ask. She must have felt his steel pole trying to impale her, but she said nothing.

James squirted the aloe on to his hand. The white lotion made him think of the other cream he wanted to cover his daughter with. Despite being pressed under his little girl, his cock found a way to jolt. Again, Molly didn't say a word.

James slowly spread the aloe over Molly's incredible ass. He rubbed it into the left cheek. Then the right.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," Molly said, "That feels so nice."

James was out of liquid, but he kept going. Massaging his daughter's butt. Molly's backside was surprisingly firm. It looked jiggly but it felt like fucking perfection.

He let his hands dip lower. Past her brown star and down to his daughter's pussy. It was still engorged, clearly wanting. He slipped a finger right in and Molly gasped. James reached down with his thumb and found her clit -- it wasn't hard, the little nub was practically as prominent as James' own erection. On a clit scale, anyway.

1...45678...11