Fucked Up Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin didn't remember falling asleep in his tiny bed, but he must have, because at some point the darkness slipped away and he awoke to bright, blinding sunshine.

*

"I think that I'm going to run a quick errand," James announced to the family at breakfast, "Who wants to come along?"

"I'll go, Daddy!" Molly said. Christine, Austin, and Lexi stared down at their phones.

"OK, that's one," James said, trying to keep his sunny disposition, "That's a start."

He'd woken up in the finished basement on the fold-out couch. Christine hadn't sent him there, but he'd felt weird about climbing into bed with her, so he'd made the choice for her. He noticed his wife didn't complain one bit about his decision. Sleeping down there wasn't so uncomfortable overall. The bed was thin, and the room smelled of mold, and it was strangely upsetting to sleep alone after all those years of getting used to a warm body next to him. But it meant he could wake up and watch SportsCenter first thing and that was kind of fun.

Despite all that, James felt strangely energized that morning. So, he'd jumped out of bed, gotten dressed, and set about making breakfast for the family. Their kitchen was massive -- an open floorplan with big silvery appliances and wide granite countertops. However, since both he and Christine worked all the time, they almost never used it. The kitchen was mostly just a very expensive place to store old take-out boxes. But now, with nothing but time on his hands, James resolved to get cooking.

Except, the kitchen was stocked more like a bachelor pad than the five-star restaurant it was trying to ape. There were a few eggs, some suspicious cheese, and not much else. James had enough to make something that at least approximated breakfast, but not much more. And sure, they could order delivery for the rest of their stay. James was fairly certain his family had enough self-control to keep from jumping the poor delivery boy. But still, he needed to keep busy and busy meant cooking and cooking required supplies.

James knew better than to even try to go full supermarket, but a quick jaunt down the road to the Fast Check for some basic necessities seemed safe enough. What could go wrong on a ten-minute errand? Then Molly agreed to go with along him. OK, so a lot could go wrong. A lot a lot.

James looked over at Christine and she finally met his eye. If she joined them, or simply told Molly 'no,' they'd be golden. They'd been together for so long, even if this was a bumpy patch, James knew his wife was smart and understanding. They had what often felt like a psychic connection, reading each other in ways that should have been impossible. There was no doubt in James' mind that his wife would step in at this moment and solve the situation.

"Don't forget to pick up milk," Christine said and went back to staring at her phone.

*

James did his best to keep his eyes on the road, but it was hard with Molly, again, sitting next to him in the passenger seat. He kept flashing back to the last time she'd sat there. What she'd done while he was driving. Fuck, the car even still smelled a bit like sex. James wondered, absently, if they made a little green tree air freshener in that scent.

"Hi Daddy," Molly said, clearly noticing her father's attention.

"Hi Sweetie," James said. He reached over and stroked her head, lovingly. God, she was so gorgeous. Her thick blonde curls and seductive, sunny smile. Molly was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but it still showed off her body in a way that... Road, road, focusing on the road.

Somehow, they made it to the store intact. James found a basket and Molly ran around grabbing things to fill it with. Her breasts and ass bounced as she went, and James swore the whole store froze to gawp at her as she went. James was one of them: standing and staring at his baby girl until her basket was full.

The Fast Check was not a huge place -- four aisles filled with such healthy items as strawberry frosted Pop Tarts and "everything" flavored Combos, whatever that meant. But they carried some basic staples and that was enough for the moment. James had actually never stopped there before, had only passed it on the drive to work. He was surprised to find it was fairly busy for a sleepy Monday morning. The gas pumps were all full and the store was doing a brisk business. If he'd known there would be so many people, James wasn't sure if he'd have had the courage to go.

In many ways, though, this was a good sign. Here was his first exposure to a store full of strangers and James didn't feel an uncontrollable desire for any of them. Just, well, just his daughter. That was problematic, sure, but still better than what James feared could happen. Molly, ironically, was safe. Strangers were not. And working to overcome a single obstacle, even a giant one, was way easier than trying to clear ten or twenty.

After James paid the kid at the counter, a teenaged boy that Molly seemed to recognize, they loaded up the car and headed for home. James couldn't help but smile to himself as they pulled out of the parking lot. It was over. They'd done it.

Molly reached over and squeezed her Dad's arm. "Can we stop for a second?"

"What's wrong?" James asked, "Do you need to pee?" It was a quick drive -- they were already halfway home. But James remembered before, at the campsite, watching the young blonde girl wet her pants. Was it wrong that that image made him even harder than he already was? "I don't think there's a bathroom anywhere near here. I could go back to the store?"

"No, just... just pull over to the side for a second," Molly said, "I need a little rest." They were in a mostly secluded suburban neighborhood. It was a newer development and so most of the roads were still forested. The kind of place that would hide all sorts of sordid secrets if their lives were a TV show. Considering how things had been going for the Campbell family, that felt almost uncomfortably appropriate.

"Daddy?" Molly asked, a little concern leaking into her voice. She gripped his arm again.

"Hang on," James said. Was Molly car sick after such a short drive? James couldn't imagine, but he implicitly understood that he needed to stop somewhere private. About a mile down, James remembered, there was a side road that would eventually become another row of houses. At the moment, however, it was an unpaved cul-de-sac with trees and not much else. James hurried and turned onto the bumpy road. He pulled to the right side.

"You OK?" he asked his daughter. Molly stared back at him, biting her lip.

"Sorry, Daddy. I couldn't stop myself," Molly said. She reached down and grabbed his dick through his shorts.

James groaned. He started to tell Molly to stop, to at least wait and think about what they were doing, but before the words could come out of his mouth James' cock was out of his shorts and in his baby girl's mouth.

"I just had to," Molly said, though it came out more like 'I ust ad oo.'

"Don't talk with your mouth full, honey," James said.

"Sorry, Daddy," Molly said. Orry Addy.

As if James was actually going to chastise his little girl while she sucked him off.

He leaned back into the seat, closed his eyes, and focused on the sensations of his baby girl's lips and tongue. The wet smacking noises as she milked his cock with her mouth. James slowly dragged his fingers through his daughter's golden curls. He felt her head bob up and down under his palm.

For all her burgeoning oral experience, Molly wasn't getting much better at sucking dick. Her enthusiasm, however, hadn't flagged either, so James was more than happy to just enjoy. Molly's blowjob got faster. More insistent. James felt his balls tighten. Instinctively, he pushed down on the back of Molly's head.

"Mmmffff," the girl grunted. The head of James' cock bounced against the back of his daughter's throat. The pleasure raced up his shaft and exploded into sweet little Molly's mouth. He held her there, not letting her let go even an inch. Molly made a tiny choking sound as her father's cum shot straight down her throat. James swore it was the sexiest sound he'd ever heard.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. James held his daughter's head tight over his dick as he pumped his seed. His ecstasy bursting out in thick drabs. Then, slowly, he drifted back and let little Molly raise her head.

She had a long trail of her Daddy's sperm leaking over her chin. She licked her lips and swallowed again, deliberately, so James could see. He reached over for a napkin, but Molly shook her head obstinately and continued to tongue her father's spend off her face. The last bits, she wiped off with her hand and then licked that, like a kitty.

"Better?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Molly said, "Better?"

James laughed. "Yes, sweetie. Thanks."

"Sorry, Daddy. We were driving, and I couldn't stop thinking about the time before and I just..."

"It's OK, honey. Like Dr. Pulisic said, we have to take small steps and not beat ourselves up when we slip back. We did a good job getting to the store. Next time we'll try to make it home."

"You're right, Daddy. Like always. We did do good," Molly said, "But maybe? Can we like, um, not tell Mom? Or anyone? I don't want them to be disappointed."

"Of course, honey. It'll be our secret."

*

Christine was standing in the living room when James got home. She was talking to her brother, Jack, on her cell.

"No, of course, we want to see you guys, too," she said, as her husband lugged two heavy bags into the kitchen. Molly was behind her father. She looked a little off -- her lips were kind of

red? -- but Christine put it out of her mind. She had enough problems without imagining new ones.

"We still have time before the end of the summer," Jack said over the phone. Christine tried to force her focus back on the conversation. Her older brother lived on the other side of the state. He'd gotten married to a girl named Kelly a few years before Christine had married James and had two kids around Lexi and Austin's age. When they got together, both families got along pretty well. Sometimes too well, Christine thought, remembering how she would catch James staring at Kelly's ample chest every now and then.

Still, it was a tradition for one family to drive and visit the other, taking turns each summer. It was the Campbell's turn to host. Only Christine couldn't even think about it in the moment. One family was enough to handle.

"No, you're right Jack. We should... I just. Well, we've been very busy lately. You know, Molly is starting school in the fall and both James and I... No, no I know we've made it work before. OK, just. OK. Let me get back to you."

Christine clicked off the call with a sigh. Her brother could be so insistent sometimes and, even as an almost forty-year-old woman, she still struggled to tell him no. Christine loved her brother with all her heart. When things had been toughest in her life, Jack had always been the one that was there for her. That made this even harder, to push him away. But she knew she had to do it. What was happening to the Campbells was too much, even for her older brother.

"What was that about?" James asked. He was standing in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. Christine went to get one for herself, though she thought she'd be happier with alcohol. That was a tough thought to swallow. Christine and James never drank. They didn't even have the occasional beer with football. Now here she was thinking of sending her husband out to get some, drinking it all, then getting some more.

"Jack wants to set up the annual visit," Christine said, "It's our turn to host."

"Oh," James said, "I think, well, maybe that isn't a good idea. Considering."

"Yeah, no shit," Christine said, "But I don't think telling him he can't visit cause we're in the middle of a drug-induced incest orgy will solve anything."

"We're working at this, hon," James said, "I know it's hard but we're getting there. Look, Molly and I went to the convenience store and nothing happened."

"Really?" Christine turned and looked at her husband, surprised at how happy it made her to hear it. It was such a silly small thing but, in the moment, it felt amazing.

"Yes," James said, "Nothing happened. Nothing at all. Just drove to the store, got some supplies, and came right home."

Christine cocked an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

"I'm thinking we order pizza tonight," James said, "What do you think? Pizza? Yeah, pizza should be good. Let's get pizza. I'll go ask the kids what they want on it."

*

After three days of staying in the house doing next to nothing, Lexi felt gross. At first, lying around in bed all day was about all she felt like she could do. And, since no one was bothering her to get up except for meals, that's all the tall brunette did. Eventually, though, even Lexi got tired of sleeping all the time, so she'd wandered downstairs to the couch. She was gratified to find her ankle didn't even ache as she walked. At least one part of her was fully healed.

Lexi tried watching TV, but it felt oddly loud, even with the volume down. She'd never noticed how many shows were about sex. Even the ads, sometimes for very non-sexy things, seemed positively horny from this new perspective. On the other hand, books weren't distracting enough. She'd read the same line over and over again while her brain focused on far more entrancing material. She'd settled mostly for lying out on the chaise lounge in the backyard, soaking in the sun and staring at her phone -- reading brain dead articles about Desperate Housewives yelling at cats -- and doing her best to avoid eye contact with anyone.

Lexi kept waiting for her Mom to grab her arm and pull her off the couch. For her father to suggest going on an errand the way he always was with Molly. Heck, why couldn't one of her siblings come save her? It didn't happen. Lexi just sank further and further into the cushions, until she realized the only person who was going to rescue her was herself. Like always.

She remembered the phrase she'd thought of before all this had started: Apex Lexi. Yes. That was what she was aiming for. That's who she would be again. And that meant getting back on the treadmill and grinding her body down to a sharp point. Already, after a break of only a week, Lexi swore she could see the beginnings of a little gut as she stared at herself in the mirror. Sure, it was kind of cute now, but she knew better than to encourage that kind of thinking.

Lexi thought about driving to school to use the gym there. It wasn't that far to go. The thought of being around all those sweaty college kids made her nervous, but she had to move on sometime, right? Then she remembered that they had a gym setup in the basement, in a little room off the man cave where her father had been sleeping. No one had used it in years, but that made it seem even more attractive. A quiet place to build herself up again by beating herself down.

Lexi rolled off the lounger, slid open the glass doors to the kitchen, and went up to her bedroom. She changed into a pair of gray sweat-shorts and a hot pink tank top. She'd usually put on a sports bra before working out, but her tiny titties didn't need the support and she figured she wasn't going anywhere public, so what was the big deal?

After she got dressed, Lexi went down to the kitchen to grab a banana for a pre-workout snack. As she peeled the fruit, she saw her mother sitting on the couch in the nearby living room, reading, looking very serious.

"Where's Dad?" Lexi asked, idly.

"Errands," Christine said, not even looking up from her iPad. She absently twirled her short blonde hair behind her ear.

Lexi assumed that meant Molly was out, as well. This was the third day in a row that they'd gone out together to get supplies. With how often those two ran out, the house should have looked like a mid-sized Costco. Yet there seemed to be less food in the house than when they'd first arrived. Were they eating all that much?

Lexi didn't even bother asking her mother about Austin. The siblings had focused on avoiding each other since that talk the night they got home. Lexi appreciated how kind her younger brother had been in that moment. How concerned. That also made it far harder for her to trust herself around him. It was better this way. Safer. She could avoid her oh-so-fuckable male sibling for the next few weeks. Then she'd be back at school, he'd be back at work, and then... Then she supposed she would just miss him forever.

Lexi forced herself to take a deep breath and clear her mind. She finished the fruit, filled a water bottle, and went downstairs to the basement. As she walked down the steps, savoring the idea of some private workout time, Lexi heard the clangs and bangs of weights echo around her. Well, that answered what Austin was up to.

Lexi skipped around her father's depressing bachelor bedroom, past the washing machine, and turned the corner into the home gym. Her blond brother was in there, all right. Lost in his own world as he did pull-ups, his muscles straining. She stared at him, pumping up and down in a way that was almost hypnotic. Then he glanced back at Lexi and nearly fell off the bar.

"Hey!" he said, then settled, "I mean, um, hey." Austin was wearing a pair of workout shorts and nothing else. His defined pecs and abs glistened with sweat. He was panting, the pull-ups had clearly been part of a much larger workout. Apex Lexi was her goal, but Ultimate Austin was quite a sight to behold. The older sister tried to take interest in the cold, bare concrete floor. "I'm almost done down here if you can wait. Just have to do some squats and then I'm going to hit the shower."

"It's cool, I'm going to use the treadmill if that's OK," Lexi said. She put the water bottle down on a bench and started pushing buttons on the machine. It was a small room, tight, with enough machines for a full workout all crammed into the tiny space. It smelled like must, dust, and old sweat. Kind of in a good way.

Lexi heard a grunt and saw that Austin was doing squats while facing the wall. It looked uncomfortable to work out that way but was probably necessary considering their shared past. Lexi felt a little honored by it, actually. It was nice to know she wasn't the only one who needed to control her perving. The fact that Austin cared enough to at least try to respect her privacy, well that was pretty nice, too.

Lexi turned on the little flat screen over the treadmill and started running. She didn't even pay attention to what was on the screen. Just focused on the movement. The way that feet pushed knees and thighs. How her arms swung tight at her sides. Her little breasts popping up and down with each movement (maybe she should have worn that bra, after all?). She had her brown hair tied up in a ponytail and it swung in time with her run, like a metronome counting her movements.

She heard a loud groan.

"Jeez, sis, what are you trying to do to me?"

Lexi slowed and looked back at Austin, but he was gaping up at the flat screen. It was some teen drama thing, but the characters were making out more like it was Cinemax.

"Whoops! Sorry," Lexi said. She grabbed the remote off the edge of the treadmill and flipped the channel till she found a kids' cartoon show. Talking ducks should be safe enough, she hoped. Austin went back to his weights and Lexi picked up the pace again. The room filled with the hum of the treadmill, the slaps of Lexi's footfalls, and Austin's low grunts as he lifted.

A few days ago, having that scene come up on the TV while she and her brother worked out would have had a far different result. Austin would have made fun of her and she'd have said something smart back and that would have been the end of it. Actually, she would have said something rude and then he would have said something stupid and then they would have argued and fought till someone -- usually Molly -- broke them apart.