Fucked Up Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, Lexi corrected herself, they wouldn't have even been in the tiny room together in the first place. Austin was living in an apartment on the far side of town and Lexi was at school. They'd never use this little gym, but even if some weird circumstance had occurred and they did, Lexi would have come downstairs, seen Austin in there, and walked away. Well, first she would have yelled an insult at him. Then he'd have cursed her out. Neither of them would have worked out and they'd have both stormed off.

Was this situation really so much worse than that? Where, yes OK, it was risky to be together all sweaty and half naked, but at least they were able to be together? And what was wrong with sweaty and half naked exactly? Lexi was definitely enjoying eyeing Austin and she caught him sneaking glances at her, as well. Was fighting and hating each other so much better than what they'd been doing?

Austin grabbed his sister's arm. She turned and slowed her run. "What's up?"

"I'm done," he said, "I'm going to shower."

A wise-ass retort popped into Lexi's head, but she pushed it back. "OK."

"I wanted you to know," Austin said, "I'll be upstairs in the bathroom across the hall."

"The one with the ivory and emerald tile?"

"The white and green one. Yeah."

"Sounds good," Lexi said, "Thanks for telling me. I'm almost done here."

"Good," Austin said. Lexi turned the speed back up on the treadmill. She heard some clangs as Austin put away his weights. The room went silent except for Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Lexi ran for five more minutes. She counted it down. Then she switched off the treadmill and the TV.

Austin had left a small white towel on the lifting bench. Lexi picked it up and wiped the sweat from her face. It smelled like her younger brother and she breathed it in deep. Then she tossed the towel aside.

Lexi's legs burned the good way as she went back upstairs. Her mother was still sitting on the gray leather couch and staring at her iPad. She didn't even blink as Lexi walked past. Upstairs, Lexi could already hear the hiss of water coming from the bathroom.

She didn't even knock, just pushed the door open. The room was already filled with steam from the heat of Austin's shower. She could see the tan outline of his body behind the frosted glass. His arms were up, hands in his hair like he was shampooing.

Without saying a word, Lexi reached down and pulled off her shoes and socks. She lifted the tank top over her head and stepped out of her shorts and panties, leaving it all in a pile in the middle of the bathroom rug. She slid the glass door open and stepped into the shower.

Austin's arms were around her in a second, surrounding her in warm, loving flesh. As soon as his arms stretched around her body, he pressed his lips hard against hers. They stayed that way, wrapped around each other, till finally Lexi pulled back, gasping. Austin didn't say anything, just appraised his older sister's little body with appreciation, desire, and something that looked a lot like hunger.

Lexi started to speak, but Austin started kissing her again and she found her breath sucked into his lungs. He ran his hands over her breasts, so reverential, and down to her ass. He squeezed and pressed his hardness into his older sister's sex. Austin reached down, never breaking his mouth from hers, and adjusted his cock so it nestled in the crease of Lexi's pussy. His hand brushed tantalizingly at her clit as he did so.

Lexi gasped and stepped back. "Need to pee," she said.

"You should have thought of that before coming in here," Austin said. Lexi grinned wolfishly. She felt the pressure building and so she let it loose, hot and dripping. She didn't need to look; she knew her stream had splashed on Austin's cock when he groaned.

"Fuck that's hot," he said.

"You have any for me?" Lexi asked.

"I went before I got in the shower," Austin said. He looked sheepish as he cleaned his sister's urine off his dick.

"Well you should have thought of that before you got in here," Lexi said. She reached forward and grabbed her brother's cock. She dropped to her knees. Her brother's sex looked so good, she had to have it in her mouth.

Lexi knew she was good at oral. She wasn't sure what it was, because it honestly wasn't her favorite thing to do. She'd met real cocksucker girls in college, women who loved giving guys head, and she wasn't one of those. But with her brother, something about his dick made her want it in her mouth. The way it felt, so big and hot, even the taste of it -- the masculine scent and tang -- she craved it.

Lexi took her little brother's not-so-little cock into her mouth in one big gulp. Licked around it with her tongue and savored it all. The way her brother practically fell over when she sucked him in, maybe that was part of it too. She had so much control, so much power. It looked subservient: her on her knees servicing her little brother. It was anything but.

"God, Lexi you're so good at that," Austin said, "Too good."

"You going to blow in my mouth, little brother?"

"Uhn... yeah... Yes. Oh FUCK Lexi."

Lexi pulled off her brother's dick, still lightly stroking it with her hand as she spoke.

"You worried my tiny mouth can't take your whole, massive load? Oh, that's so sweet, you caring about your big sis like that. But I want it, Austin. Can't you feel it? I need it. Shove it down my throat. Choke me with it. Fill me with your seed till it's dripping down my chin. My chest."

"fffffffffFUCK Lexi," Austin groaned

"Do it," Lexi said, "Come on, brother. Fuck my face. Give it to me." Lexi took her brother to the root and sat back on her haunches, letting her brother batter her. His balls bounced against her chin. She felt his shaft pulse. It grew thicker in her mouth, then burst.

Austin gave a low groan that ramped into a growl and finally a shout. His salty essence splashed against the back of Lexi's throat. She gasped, then gurgled, intentionally letting some of his sperm spill out of her mouth. She gulped the rest, still holding Austin's member on her tongue until she felt it go soft.

Austin stepped back and looked down at his older sister. Lexi read his face -- the mix of love, shock, and shame.

"Did I get it all little brother?" Lexi asked, "My special, tasty treat?"

"There's some still on your chin," Austin said. He was leaning against the shower wall, panting.

"I'm sorry, Austin. I promise your little Lexi will do better next time," Lexi said. Her brother leered. He reached down and lifted her up. He pulled her close and kissed her. Lexi was used to boyfriends not wanted to go near her face after she'd swallowed them, but Austin clearly didn't care about her cock-breath as he put his lips to hers.

"Very bad, Lexi," Austin said as they broke apart, "Now I have nothing left for you." He gestured down at his dick -- once impressive and hard, now a tiny, weak, purple worm. Bro was definitely a grow-er, not a show-er.

"We could put him back in and I could give him mouth-to-mouth," Lexi said, "That always seems to work. Or, you could, you know, return the favor."

"I don't think there's room enough in here for that," Austin said, eyeing the space warily. It was a tub shower with sliding glass doors. Perfect for two standing or one lying down, but not nearly enough space for what Lexi had in mind.

"That's why I have a bedroom," Lexi said. She reached over and switched off the water. She stepped out of the shower. Lexi didn't bother with a towel, just stood there naked on the bathroom rug, dripping in all sort of ways.

Austin leapt and tackled his older sister to the ground. He shoved her legs apart and dove between them without so much as a grunt. Apparently, Lexi didn't need her bedroom after all. Her brother was fine at eating pussy, not amazing, but it didn't matter. She was so worked up, he barely had to breathe on her for her body to respond. Pleasure lanced through Lexi's body like little lightning bolts with every lick. When the lithe brunette finally came, she screamed so loud it echoed off the tile. Her mother, the neighbors -- hell, the entire nation of Mozambique -- had to have heard. She didn't care.

After Lexi came, her clit was too sensitive for anything else. She slowly slid up on the rug, leaning back against the cold tile wall. Austin lay back against the bathroom door, looking blown. Which was an interesting and accurate choice of word, Lexi thought.

"That was..."

"Amazing?" Lexi asked.

"Yes. That."

Lexi saw the look of worry crease her brother's forehead. "So much for making progress," he said.

"We are," Lexi said, "We didn't fuck this time. That's a huge step."

Austin shook his head at his older sister and chortled. "Lexi, you know we can't."

"We can," Lexi said, "We did. Think about it. Three days ago, we would have murdered each other in that exercise room. Instead we did what we needed to and got out some frustration in a way that didn't hurt anyone. Is that such a bad thing?"

"No," Austin said, "But still."

"I know," Lexi said, "I'm horny, not stupid. But if it helps us be closer and we stay in control? Then it's not a problem to me anymore, it's a solution."

Austin nodded thoughtfully. "But we're not telling anyone, right?"

"Of course not," Lexi said. She stood up and grabbed a towel. For all her brother's moralizing, she saw him staring straight at her pussy. She gave him a light rap on the side off the head and walked out of the bathroom. Her legs were weak from running and sex now. Somehow that made Lexi feel even better than before.

*

After dinner, James got up and opened the freezer. "Hmmm," he said, "No ice cream. I'm really craving ice cream."

Molly looked up at her father and smiled, "I could totally go for some cream," she agreed. "Ice cream, I mean."

"Me too," Austin said.

"Tell you what, let me run out and I'll bring back some for all of us," James said.

Molly jumped out of her chair, "I'll come with you, Daddy!" she said, practically clapping her hands with excitement. The young blonde looked back at the table and saw the rest of her family eyeing her oddly. Molly didn't care, she just flounced off after her father.

James' excuses for errands had been getting increasingly thin. First, they were going out for basic things like milk or dishwasher soap. Then it was a trip for all the things he'd forgotten on the first trip. Then he'd gone to get more of what he'd already gotten. One time, he took out a perfectly ripe peach, took one look, threw it in the trash, and declared all the fruit was rotten. It didn't matter -- once a day and sometimes twice, James would concoct an excuse to get in the car and go for a drive with his baby girl.

It was always the same routine, a quick drive (too long would be suspicious) for supplies. A stop at the nearby Fast Check where they inevitably grabbed some things they needed but forgot others. On the way home, they'd pull off on the side road and Molly would suck her Daddy off. Sometimes she'd reach down and diddle her little clitty while she sucked. Once, she came all her own just from sucking him. That was a surprise (and awesome!).

James kept his hand behind her head every time now and it turned Molly on to feel so much under his control. Like he was driving her, directing her, by holding her there. It seemed like his spend was thicker, fuller, each time they stopped for what they had officially named 'a little rest.' Every time, after Molly had gulped down her Daddy's seed, they smiled and congratulated each other for all the progress they were making. Then they drove home with no one the wiser.

In fact, it seemed the sillier James' excuses were, the more the family seemed to ignore the both of them. They'd already gone out once that day (the milk had mysteriously gone bad one day after they'd bought it), so Molly assumed that was it. But now her Daddy was craving ice cream, and -- whaddayaknow? -- Molly could go for a treat, herself.

She practically skipped down the stairs to the garage. Her father was already waiting in the car when she climbed in.

"We'll go back to the convenience store," James said.

All Molly heard was I'm going to suck my Daddy's dick. The errand was incidental.

They drove through the suburbs on the 'innocent' leg of their grand tour. It was still Summer, so even though it was late, the sun was glowing over the horizon. The store was fairly full. Mostly people getting gas, but a few were shopping inside. Molly skipped right to the back of the store and opened the freezer door. She felt her nipples harden with the cold and giggled. That would give Daddy quite the shock when she stepped out.

Molly grabbed a couple of containers without looking closely at the flavors (if they got the wrong ones, they'd have to go out and get more, after all) and sauntered back to the register. The boy behind the counter was someone she knew from school, one of the meatheads who'd never bothered to look her way a few months before. Now he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He stared straight at her chest as she came over, like a horny deer in headlights. Like she was wearing hypnotizing pinwheel pasties. I could probably make him moo like a cow right now, Molly thought to herself and laughed.

Molly wasn't used to seeing herself as a sexual creature. Everything that had happened at the campsite, especially her father's attentions, had changed all that. Where before Molly saw herself as a flabby and plain girl-next-door, she now recognized a blooming, beautiful woman. The way her Daddy looked at her with that constant desire, that's how she saw herself. She glorified in that, in how other men reacted to her. And in the way that her Daddy made her his own. She felt kept, wanted. Fulfilled in a way that she never thought she'd experience.

Molly was used to the way men looked at her mother, at her big sister. And she saw the way that women wanted her father. To be under James' own thrall, to see all these boys be under hers? It was like being a superhero. Molly swore if given the chance, she could fly.

The boy at the counter sure thought she looked super. He miscounted their change twice; he was so busy stammering and staring. Molly grinned at him and licked her lips, enticingly.

"I love a load of ice cream," Molly said. The boy dropped the money on the floor. He nearly cracked his skull on the countertop trying to get it again.

When the father-daughter duo got back in the car, the anticipation of what was to come was now almost overwhelming. James kept looking down at his daughter's erect nipples rather than the road. It made the trip a little frightening, honestly. But it also made it more fun, too.

"Daddy, I think I need a little rest," Molly said, pushing her chest forward.

"Of course, sweetie," James said, slowing the car, "I don't want you to overexert yourself."

"Thanks Daddy."

They glided up to their secret spot. The car jolting on the dirt road felt almost like foreplay to Molly -- the little rumble that presaged the rather big one she was about to receive.

James pulled the SUV to the side of the road and switched off the engine. There was no need to say anything, no preamble required. Molly reached over and grabbed her Dad's dick. She noticed he wasn't even wearing underwear and smiled. Such an anxious, excited Daddy. She was so happy she had the chance to please him.

Molly slid her father's meat into her mouth. She felt his hand rest on the back of her head, not too tight. Just enough to let her know that he was in control. The way they both liked it. Molly felt her father's body respond to her licks and kisses. Her own body started to respond, as well. Her nipples hardened and not from the cold this time. Her pussy dripped warm honey down her thigh.

Molly thought about the first time she'd been with her Daddy. When the pills had taken hold and their need had overridden everything else. She'd never seen a real penis before then. Certainly had never touched one, sucked one, had one in her dripping, wanting snatch. Then her Daddy's dick had filled her for the first time, and it felt like nothing Molly had ever imagined. She'd frigged herself plenty, sure. But this? She'd felt complete -- all the more exciting because before then she hadn't even realized something was missing. Now she felt empty without him, like a vital part of her vagina was missing.

Molly pushed back slightly against the hand on the back of her head. She lifted off her father's cock and sat back on her heels, smiling at him. Her face sticky with saliva. James watched his daughter warily, like he wasn't sure what she would do. Molly grinned and lifted up her shirt. Her Daddy wasn't the only one who'd skipped wearing underwear, and Molly's massive mounds shook free.

To her delight, James' jaw dropped as his little girls' immense breasts were exposed to him in the car. Molly reached down and unsnapped her jean shorts, showing her Daddy her sodden patch of blonde pubic hair. Look Dad, no panties! Molly pulled her jeans over her ample hips and now sat there, perched completely naked on the leather passenger seat of the family car.

James stared back at his daughter, mouth agape, taken in by his daughter's incredible body. Molly reached over to grab his dick -- he felt even larger than usual. James' cock was the first, the only, that Molly had ever had, yet she still instinctively knew that it was big. The way it felt in her hand, her mouth, her pussy. Molly loved every inch of it.

James leaned back, waiting for his daughter to lower her mouth once again, but instead she started steering him to a different, hotter hole. Molly held her Daddy's dick in place and slowly began to climb over him. She rested her breast by her father's mouth and aimed his cock -- the babymaker that had made her -- right at her pussy.

"Molly!" James shouted, "Baby, we can't..."

Molly fell back in the passenger seat like she'd been shot. Her eyes wide and scared.

"Molly, sweetie," James said. He reached over to stroke his daughter's hair, but she flinched away. "You know I want to. More than anything. God, you're so hot."

"Daddy, please," Molly said, "It's not... My little pussy needs you so bad."

"I know, baby. I want you, too. But we're supposed to be trying to get better, right?"

Molly looked at her father dubiously. Yes, of course they were. But at the same time, then, what were all these 'little rests' about? So, it was OK for her to suck her Dad off, swallow his cum, but not for her to have any pleasure?"

"Of course not, baby. You just never asked," James said, "I'd be happy to rub your little nubbin for you, OK? We just can't, y'know, do that. The other thing. You know why. Even beyond trying to get better, it's not safe. You're totally unprotected. Do you really want to get knocked up with your Daddy's baby?"

Yes! Molly wanted to scream. But she knew it was her biological urges overcoming her rational mind. An incest baby would be really really bad. No matter how badly she found herself wanting one. "No," Molly said quietly, "But can't we put me on the pill?"

"Wouldn't that be like admitting that we're not going to change?" James asked, sternly.

"I guess," Molly said, though she wasn't sure. "Wait, what if we did anal, instead? Then I could have my Daddy inside me, but we couldn't get me pregnant!"

"Honey, I..." James faltered, "I can see that we've taken this way too far. I'm sorry. I know it's my fault. We're trying to get better and already we're spiraling out of control."

Molly sat there feeling very naked in that car. She hugged her arms to her chest and felt her big breasts press back. Her girl juice ran cold on her thigh.