Fucked Up Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's face split into a wide grin.

"Look, you didn't tell anyone about what happened did you?" Lexi asked.

"Are you kidding?" Kim said, "Like I said, I'm not spreading around the whole sibling sex thing. Besides, I never even got your name."

"Lexi. My name is Lexi." She'd been repeating that a lot lately.

"I like it," Kim said, "It suits you. Sexy Lexi. Yes. I'm Kim, in case you, ummm, didn't remember. Or something."

"Kim and her brother Cole," Lexi said. She remembered the three of them entangled in the sand and beamed. Kim seemed to be thinking about the same thing, then she looked down at Lexi's arms.

"That's my book," Kim said. Lexi frowned. "Well, the book I was looking for anyway. Do you have Dr. Muller for Modern German History?"

Lexi held up the tome like it was all the evidence she needed.

"Fuck," Kim said, "Was there another one on the shelf? The guy at the bookstore said it's out of print."

"This was the only one," Lexi said, "But, well, we needed an excuse to get together again, didn't we?"

"Yes!" Kim said, "That's perfect. We can share the book, share my brother..." She winked.

"Let's start with the book for now," Lexi said.

"Aw, Cole will be heartbroken," Kim said, "But that's his problem."

The girls agreed that Lexi would check out the book and then they'd meet up when the semester started. Kim wanted to write her number on Lexi's hand (or maybe a few other body parts), but Lexi jotted it down in her phone instead. Everything settled, they started to head back to the elevators.

Lexi felt good about herself. She'd encountered something that, well it wasn't her worst nightmare or anything, but it was definitely something she'd worried would happen. And, instead, everything had turned out fine. Better than that, honestly. It had been a while since Lexi had a close female friend. Already, she knew that Kim could be that person.

When they got to the elevator bank, Kim stopped and grabbed Lexi's hand, as if she'd come to some decision. "Trust me? I want to show you something." She pulled Lexi over to the stairwell. She didn't give the tall brunette time to respond.

They ran up two more levels, to the top floor of the library. It looked the same as the rest of the building -- shelves and stacks of books, all with a good layer of dust. Lexi couldn't imagine what was so important that Kim wanted to share. Did the State College library have an erotic lit section?

Kim dragged Lexi back through the stacks. The musty smell was almost overpowering. If no one ever went to the fourth floor, how many fewer people ever came up here? If the lascivious redhead wanted to murder her, Lexi was pretty sure they wouldn't find her body for months.

"Kim, where are we..."

"You'll see," Kim said. They got to the back of the room and the shelving cleared. There were several small tables for studying. More importantly though, was where the tables were sitting. Instead of just a blank, brick wall, there were large, double-wide windows. The glass was covered by black, lead bars, but that barely obscured the view.

Lexi could see the whole campus from where she stood. Beyond that, rolling hills of grass and farms. Grey highway ran around all of it like a ribbon. People below went about their days, like little characters in one of Austin's videogames. It was almost God-like, to view the world this way.

"Amazing isn't it?" Kim said. She climbed up onto one of the desks and sat down on it, completely ignoring the far more convenient chairs. The redhead patted the space next to her on the wooden table.

Lexi shook her head. She was happy where she was.

"Suit yourself," Kim said, "I found this freshman year. Most people don't get all the way to this floor and if they do, they never wander all the way back. It's not a massive secret, I mean, you can see the windows from outside. So, everyone knows they're here. I guess people don't think about them once they're in the building. I think that's kind of, like, a metaphor for how people think. We see so much about each other, but never realize what it says about who we are. Also, it adds to the fun."

"Fun?" Lexi asked. She was staring out the windows, not looking over at her companion at all. She heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

"Yup," Kim said, "Fun!"

Lexi turned around and saw that Kim had shucked off her jeans and underwear. Her bare bottom was right on top of the wooden table. Her pubis was covered in thick curls. She really was a redhead, Lexi thought absently.

Kim smiled at Lexi. She dangled her fingers in front of her open pussy and gave it a little pinch. She stroked herself, up and down. Teasing. She wasn't looking at Lexi anymore. She stared out the window, like her mind and her body were in two different places. Kim parted her lips and dipped a finger in her pink, pouting pussy. She sighed.

"See, this is my spot," Kim said, "You have a spot, don't you? A place to go to when you want to get yourself off with a little something extra?"

"Sure," Lexi said automatically. She wasn't sure what her answer would be if Kim asked. The shower maybe? Wherever Lexi's 'spot' was, she knew it wasn't nearly public as Kim's.

"That's the fun of it," Kim said, "The whole world could be looking up at me right now." She rubbed her clit, casually. Still keeping the other finger plugged in her pussy. "I'm so exposed. Anyone could see me. Could walk over here. Hear my little, ummmmmm, moans. My cries. Catch me."

"Have they?"

"Not yet," Kim said.

Lexi didn't want to be turned on, watching the redheaded girl masturbate on the table. But she couldn't stop it either. The way Kim was talking about it, Lexi kind of wanted to try. So, she reached down and pulled up her skirt. Slipped her fingers under her panties.

"That's my girl," Kim said. She was rubbing even faster.

Lexi leaned back against the bookshelves behind her. She could still see out the window, could watch Kim in front of her, too. The brunette was surprised to find herself already sodden. She hadn't realized what her body was doing to her. She matched Kim's position, two fingers in her pussy. Other hand rubbing her clit. It was like touching a match to gasoline.

All of those things Kim described: the exposure, the risk. Sharing it with another girl. Lexi felt it all rush around her. She heard Kim give out a low moan, then a cry. The redhead's leg kicked out and her already ruddy body seemed to glow red.

Lexi hadn't had nearly the same amount of time, but it didn't matter. She tipped right over. She imagined the whole campus looking up, watching her cum. Stunned at her sexiness. She pictured someone walking in on the two of them. Jaws agape. Wanting to touch themselves the same as they were. Lexi watched Kim cum, again and again, and felt herself do the very same. The pleasure so open and overwhelming.

"Ahhhhhh...ffffUCK!" Lexi said, and she slumped forward. The last of her orgasm drained out of her. She was surprised to find her voice was hoarse, she'd been yelling for a while and hadn't noticed. So loud, they could probably hear her all the way down at the desk. That almost made it better. Lexi heard Kim giggle and she started to do the same.

"See?" Kim said, "Fun!"

"Yeah," Lexi said, "Yes. Fun."

Kim hopped down off the table. She started to pull on her pants. "Maybe next time we do it together."

"We just... did it... together," Lexi said. Still panting from the exertion of her orgasm.

"No, like, together," Kim said.

"Oh. Ohhhhh. Maybe?" Lexi said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for all that. At least not yet."

Kim grinned knowingly, and Lexi suddenly saw a glimpse of the future in her friend's smile. Real as if it were written in stone. Lexi's legs wrapped around the ginger girl's head as she lapped up Lexi's sweetness, the world drifting by the library window. Both girls writhing in Lexi's dorm room. Rubbing each other off in Kim and Cole's apartment. A whole existence seemed to play out in Lexi's mind. They were lovers, a couple, more. But that was far in the future, with a few twists and turns yet ahead. Yet for a blink, it was like Lexi could see it all. And then it was gone.

Now, in the moment, Kim smiled, rested her hand on Lexi's shoulder, and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I should probably be getting back," she said, "I'm supposed to meet Cole in a little bit."

Lexi fixed her own skirt, so she was sure she was covered. "Are you going to tell him? About this?"

"Only if you want me to," Kim said.

"I'm not sure," Lexi said, meaning it. They started to make their way through the bookshelves. It felt like a much quicker trip back. Before, it seemed like a student would have to do some serious searching to find Kim's 'spot.' Now, Lexi wondered if someone would hear them as soon as the elevator doors opened. It scared her, but also gave her a thrill. Lexi realized she needed a spot of her own.

"Well, if you're not sure, I won't say anything to Cole," Kim said, "Take it from a girl who's fucking her brother, there's a lot of value in discretion."

Lexi nodded. She got that.

Back at the elevators, Kim hit the button to head down. The machine made a loud groan, then started to inch its way up to get them.

"I hope you know how much I appreciate that," Kim said as they got on the elevator, "You understanding about me and Cole. You spend enough time on the Internet you'd think everyone's fucking their family. They're not. I know what Cole and I are doing is horrible and wrong. But it's also right for us and I've learned to accept both sides of that. I didn't even mean to tell you. In the moment I got carried away. I guess I got lucky."

"Me too," Lexi said, "Carried away, I mean." I'm fucking my brother, too. I'm fucking my brother, too. Lexi repeated it again and again. She couldn't make the words come out. The elevator door opened, and Kim stepped away. The redhead blew Lexi a little kiss and then she was gone.

Lexi stood there, the words still echoing in her mind. I'll tell her next time, she promised herself. She was still unsure of exactly how to say it, but she knew that holding back the truth would be far harder. There was a lot to look forward to here, Lexi could tell. She just wasn't ready to start heading that way yet.

*

Molly wandered around the empty house in her pajamas, feeling like a lost soul. The buxom blonde was wearing what she thought of as little girl pjs: a long-sleeved shirt and long, fuzzy pants, covered in images of unicorns pooping rainbows. She'd thought they were funny, playful, when she bought the set. Now, she felt like the only joke about them was on her.

This was the clothing of a child. And Molly was definitely not one of those.

Everywhere she went, there were reminders. In her own bedroom, Molly remembered herself and her Daddy. The spankings. The rubbing each other. Or, if she preferred, the time she made out with Lexi in there.

In the living room, she thought about fucking her older brother while Lexi helped them along. Austin had come so close to cumming in her unprotected pussy. Was he really going to do that before their parents interrupted? She didn't think so -- she trusted her brother -- but in the moment... Molly should have been disgusted by the thought of carrying her brother's baby. But the only thing that bothered her about the idea was that she wouldn't be carrying her father's instead.

Wasn't that way worse? Molly was a smart girl. She could weigh the dangers on either side. On the one hand, siblings were the most genetically similar creatures on the planet. Having a brother-baby was about as biologically safe as mixing a wasp with a rattlesnake.

But her father planting his seed in the place that he himself had helped create had to be way worse, right? Oh whatever. Why try to weigh dousing yourself in kerosene and then swallowing a match against electrocuting yourself while underwater? They were both supremely stupid ideas.

But none of that stopped Molly's sexual memories from flooding her as she moped around the house. Not to mention all the other places in their lives. In the car, sucking off her father. At church, getting it in the ass. All the crazy things the family had done at the campground...

Molly felt surrounded by it. And at the same time, very much alone. Her father and mother were both out at work. Austin had moved back to his apartment. Usually Lexi was around for at least a part of the day, but Molly's older sister had gone up to State that morning to pick up some books. Not that Molly had so much company when Lexi was at home, either. The tall brunette spent most of her time in the basement, running on the treadmill. The two girls had barely spoken since that night when the siblings had all been caught with each other.

Everyone was moving on. Except Molly, apparently. Her mother's new rule, no more secrets, didn't apply if there were no confidences to keep. Molly packed for school, even though she still had plenty of time. She ate cold cereal or microwave pizza. She went for walks. Caught up on books, TV shows. Every sound she made seemed to echo. She did nothing yet felt unbelievably tired. Was this depression? Molly didn't think it was, but she thought the Internet might disagree.

Molly was about to take a nap when she heard the garage door open. She was still in the living room, and she sat up on the couch attentively, like a dog waiting for her master. It was Lexi.

The tall brunette waved at her sister as she came up the stairs from the garage.

"How was school?" Molly asked.

"Actually, pretty awesome," Lexi said. Molly ran the words through her head. Want to sit and watch TV? Want to go for a walk? Want to go make out in your room?

"I'm going to go work out," Lexi said. Molly settled back into the couch with a sigh.

One by one, the Campbell family filed into the house. Christine was next, then James. A part of Molly wished her brother would show up, too, but she knew Austin wasn't coming. The family not all together -- what had been normal before the start of the summer -- no longer felt right to Molly.

The blonde girl helped her mother make dinner, manicotti and salad, and the whole family sat around the kitchen table to eat. Another perfectly normal act that would have felt weird before the lake trip.

"How was work?" Christine asked.

"Very good," James said, his mouth full of noodles. "It feels nice to be back in the office. Being in meetings. Reviewing budgets. You?"

"Lovely," Christine said, "Same patients. Same problems. Did you get what you were looking for at school, hon?"

"Yes, got all my books," Lexi said, "Plus a few other things I wasn't expecting to find."

"What about you, Molly?" James asked, "What did you get up to today?"

"I hung around the house, mostly," Molly said, so quiet she could barely hear herself over the clatter of utensils.

"Oh," James said.

"That's nice," Lexi said.

Christine tutted her tongue. "Well I'm glad we all had a successful day, whatever we were doing."

After dinner, Molly helped with the dishes, then went up to her room and lay down on the bed. It was only 7:30 -- what kind of weirdo went to bed at 7:30? -- but she couldn't think of anything to do but sleep. Was this really how it all ended? Soon, she'd be off to school. This episode in the series of her life would end. She found herself desperate to find the fast forward button, to skip to the next season. Molly Goes To College would be a much better series than what she was stuck watching now.

Everyone seemed so engaged. So energized. Why was it, when everyone else was happy, Molly had to be sad? She thought about the past few weeks. About everything she'd done. She knew she was supposed to feel guilty about it. Was that what she'd been doing? Punishing herself? For one moment, for a few weeks, Molly had truly found herself and what made her happy. And though the family might pretend otherwise, Molly knew it had made them feel good, too.

And just like that, Molly made her decision.

She got up and went to take a shower. Molly looked down at her blonde muff and for a moment, though about shaving it. But she let the idea wash away. It looked good on Lexi, but Molly liked her little bush. It made her feel more like a woman.

Molly got out, toweled off, and went to her bedroom. She brushed out her hair and let it hang as is. Then she put on something easy: a black tank top that did nothing to hide her massive chest, and a pair of shorts that did the same for her ample hips and backside. She looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, this was maximum Molly. She didn't need anything extra. Her simple, unadorned self was still the best version of her.

Satisfied, Molly marched across the hall and knocked on Lexi's door, hard. The tall brunette answered. She's changed into her workout clothes, shorts and a light t-shirt. She cocked an eyebrow at her younger sister.

"Hey Molly, want to hang out?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah, about that," Molly said. In case her intention wasn't clear, Molly and pushed her older sister's chest and steered them both onto the little bed. Lexi could have fought her off, she supposed, but she didn't even bother to try. Molly pressed the advantage, pressing her lips to her sister's.

Lexi smelled of sweat and a slight perfume. Her lips were thin, not soft and lush like Molly's own. The passion of her kisses, though, made her affection clear. Molly didn't think of herself as a lesbian. She liked dick, like, a lot. But she enjoyed the difference of being with her sister, too. Lexi didn't have curves, exactly, but she was still feminine. Molly liked feeling her sister's little breasts press against her own. She liked reaching into Lexi's jeans and feeling her soft, warm furrow.

Lexi rolled them over so that she was on top. Typical. They were both half naked now. Their hands between each other's bare legs. They hadn't stopped kissing since Molly came in the room.

"We never talk anymore," Lexi said. She kept rubbing Molly's clitty and it felt oh-so-nice. That was another thing Molly liked about being with a girl. Lexi got it.

"Is there something in particular you'd like to discuss?" Molly asked. She redoubled her efforts on Lexi's snatch, smooshing her clit the way she knew her sister would like. The blonde girl grinned as Lexi's body responded to her touch. Her older sister's eyes rolled back slightly. Her lip quivered.

"Uh... uh... Don't stop. Don'tstop. AH!" Lexi's whole body stiffened, then curled. She fell to Molly's side. Panting. Her eyes came back to center and she kissed her baby sister on the cheek. She started rubbing Molly's pussy again, slow and lazy.

"You were saying?" Molly asked. She couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Wha? Oh -- nothing in particular," Lexi said, "It just seems like, I don't know, you're not happy." She stretched out lovely while she spoke. Like wringing out the last of her orgasm. She was still stroking her younger sister, but not in a way that would bring the blonde girl any closer to where she wanted to go.

"You've been talking to Mom," Molly said, more frustrated by what her sister was doing than what she was saying.

"Fuck Mom," Lexi said.

"Not right now," Molly said, "You should be more than enough to... Dammit, stop teasing me."

Lexi grinned naughtily, then started to rub faster. Her thin fingers flew over Molly's sex. Pressing her clit, pumping her fingers with the perfect amount of pressure and then OH!

"OH! ohfuck! yyyeeeeeeeSSSSSSS!" Molly's backside bucked upwards. Her legs kicked out and the pleasure overwhelmed her. She fell back to the bed. Lexi's hand was still on her sex, but Molly pushed it away. "Too sensitive."

The girls climbed over each other, still naked from the waist down. Molly could feel the heat of her older sister's sex on her thigh. Her own pussy kissed lightly on Lexi's leg. They held each other like lovers, which Molly supposed they were.