Fucked Up Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a picture of Christine, too -- also about a decade younger. It was before she went health conscious -- way before she went health crazy -- and she looked so young. So happy. She was standing with the three kids hanging off her like she was a jungle gym. They were in the backyard during some barbecue. Everyone smiling so wide.

James was sitting in a big, ergonomic leather chair behind a large wooden desk. His computer screen glowed bluish over everything. There was a TV on the far wall. A fish tank to the one side. Rows of bookshelves with titles like, "Winning Marketing" and "Leading the Way." He had a corner office, with two windows looking outward to the rolling ocean of parking lot. The other two walls were also glass, frosted, and James could easily make out the shadows of his co-workers walking past.

In other words, there were plenty of things for him to be looking at -- some of which he was actually being paid to do -- but he kept glancing at the pictures of his kids. His family. Going back to work, James had anticipated that he'd feel weird at first. He imagined he might struggle with some of the old urges, especially as he was exposed to some of his younger, cuter colleagues. But it never occurred to him how much he would miss his family.

James was used to the traditional father role, the one his own Dad had brought him up with. In his world, the family patriarch went to work, came home late, and woke up early. Things like emotional availability, that's what Mom was for.

But then the kids had gotten older and started to move away. James began to worry he'd missed their lives entirely. Like those nightmares where you go to Disney World and forget to go on the rides. Worse, he feared it was already too late to fix it. Then that weekend by the lake had happened and closeness wasn't exactly the issue anymore, was it?

Now, back at work, where his emotions were supposed to be sealed far away, James felt like he was leaking them all over the place. He didn't just miss the sex (OK, he definitely missed the sex), but the comfort of being around the people he loved and who loved him back. The office, by comparison, felt cold and anodyne.

James' phone buzzed and he jumped. He'd been completely lost in his reverie. His assistant's voice came over the speaker. "Your daughter is here to see you," she said. "Molly."

James, already shocked by the noise, nearly fell off his chair. Molly?! His family never visited. Part of his work-life segregation policy. He was always too busy for visitors. Or the kids were too young and wild. It was safer, besides, to keep one place from contaminating the other.

Now, though, all James could feel was excitement at the thought that his darling little girl was right on the other side of the frosted glass. What was she doing there? James couldn't imagine. Actually, he could imagine and that was the problem.

Was his blonde baby girl really there to -- what were the words the kids used these days? -- hook up? That didn't seem like a good idea. Yet, how disappointing would it be if she was there for some other reason? The buck-toothed little girl in the velvet-y dress looked up at him from her picture with a disapproving smile.

His door opened and his assistant stepped inside, pulling the door closed behind her. Melanie was young and blonde. She was only about five feet tall and she had a gymnast's build. She was wearing grey slacks with a matching sport coat over a purple dress shirt. She was young, and in trying to look professional she actually made herself appear even younger. Like a kid in her mother's clothes. The power suit sapped away whatever strength she might have had. A simple blouse and a skirt would have been fine, but James had no way to tell the poor girl that without it being inappropriate.

"I'm looking over your schedule," Melanie said, staring down at her company-issued phone as she walked up to James' desk. "You've got that finance thing in fifteen, but I can probably move it to later this afternoon. I'm sorry, if I'd known Molly was coming, I'd have already cleared..."

"It's fine, Melanie," James said, careful to say her name slowly, hoping it would help her stay calm. The poor girl -- and she really appeared girl-ish in that moment -- was already flustered. Her blonde hair seemed to be escaping out of her very professional bun by the second. "I wasn't expecting Molly either."

"I'm really sorry," Melanie said. James realized she was looking at her phone screen because she was too afraid to look at her boss. Was he truly such an imposing, old ogre? The fact that Melanie was young and cute (and probably smoking hot under all those layers of clothing) didn't make James feel any better about himself. "I'll do a better job of making sure your schedule is more flexible in the future."

"Melanie." James said it more firmly. He waited till she finally looked directly at him. Her eyes were sad and small. "It's. Fine. You're not expected to be psychic. Don't move the meeting, we've been trying to get everyone together for weeks. I'll say a quick 'hello' to my daughter and we'll move on with the day, OK?"

Melanie nodded. She took a deep breath, like gathering herself back together. He knew his assistent was smart when she wasn't freaking herself out all the time. First jobs were always hard. He remembered his: eighteen years old, wife pregnant with their first. It felt like he would never move from that place. Then suddenly here he was in this big office with some kid too terrified to look at him. It might as well have been magic. Sometimes James wished he could change it all back.

"I'll go get your daughter," Melanie said and scurried back outside the office. James smoothed his shirt. Checked himself in the reflection of the computer screen. God, I'm acting like a nervous teenager.

The door opened and a boundless, bountiful teenager bounced into his office. "Hi Daddy!" Molly exclaimed. She was wearing a plaid skirt and a white dress shirt that, honestly, could barely contain her incredible body. She looked like she was wearing a slutty schoolgirl Halloween costume. My God.

Molly ran around the desk and wrapped her arms around her father, tight. He could feel her prodigious chest on his shoulder. Molly had been in the room for less than a minute and she was already getting him hot in a way he knew he couldn't be at work.

"It's good to see you, Molly," James said, "I'm surprised to see you."

"Sorry," Molly said, not sounding at all sorry, "I was just at home and lonely by myself and I thought, you know I bet my Daddy is all lonely by himself, too."

Melanie left the two of them alone, shutting the door behind her. James wished he could ask her to lock it, but he didn't know how he could frame that request. He looked up at his daughter. His heart pounded at his ribs like a prisoner trying to escape.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Molly leaned forward and kissed him right on the lips. She rolled his chair back and swung herself over James' legs. She gave him a guilty little smile, then kissed him again

"So, I have a meeting in a little bit, but if you're willing to wait, we could have lunch in about an hour or so," James said.

"That's OK, Daddy," Molly said, "I think I'll just grab a snack right here."

Molly sunk down to her knees. She unbuttoned her top, exposing her luscious, larger-than-life breasts, encased in a bright red, lacy bra. Then she opened James' pants.

"I missed you, Daddy," she said, "But I missed this even more."

"Molly," James said. He intended it as a warning, but even to his own ears it sounded encouraging.

What he meant didn't matter to his little girl. She shushed him and reached into his underwear. She pulled out her father's cock, wiggling it in the air triumphantly.

James looked reflexively up at the door. It was still shut tight.

"Don't worry," Molly said, "I'll take good care of him."

James was about to speak again. He was going to make it clear that what his daughter was doing was inappropriate. Then Molly swallowed his dick and he swallowed whatever he'd wanted to say. The words were gone -- poof! -- a lot like the erection that had just disappeared into his daughter's mouth, actually.

Molly did not waste time -- she started sucking with abandon. James sat back and groaned. Let his eyes float shut. Goddamn that girl was amazing.

Molly grunted unhappily. James looked down. The blonde girl seemed upset about something. She reached over and grabbed his hands. She put one on her stupendous chest, the other behind her own head.

God DAMN that girl was amazing.

"That's better," Molly said and went back to working her Daddy's dick. She dragged her tongue along the underside of the shaft, ran her lips up and back. She tasted and tickled. Stroked and teased. The room was filled with wet sloshing noises as James' baby girl milked his cock with abandon.

"God, baby, that feels so good," James said.

"I'm glad, Daddy," Molly said, "Just let me know when you're going to go. I want to make sure I swallow it all."

BEEP!

James' eyes shot over to the phone on his desk. The intercom opened unbidden. "Your meeting, Mr. Campbell?" Melanie asked. Her voice was harsh and overloud through the phone. James reached to turn down the volume, but the mouth around his dick held him in place.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

"Yes, Molly and I are, um, finishing something up. Be out in a second." How had fifteen minutes passed so quickly? James looked over at his screen. Twenty minutes! He was already late.

"I'll let the team know you're behind," Melanie said.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Molly wasn't stopping. Not even slowing. And her happy little grunts seemed to be getting louder. Was his baby girl really going to do this to him?

"He's almost there," Molly called out from under the desk. She cupped her father's balls as she said it, as if checking to confirm her prediction. Then she went right back to sucking. She wrapped her fist around her father's shaft, but she didn't stroke with it. Instead she held the skin back and taut, holding back his climax while she bathed his cockhead with her saliva.

The intercom clicked, like Melanie had hung up. James reached over to switch off the phone, to prevent his assistant from accidentally listening in, but instead he knocked the whole apparatus onto the floor. It tumbled with a loud crash. Molly didn't even look up.

There was a firm knock on the door. "Mr. Campbell? You OK in there?" The door cracked open. Molly loosened her grip on James' dick. One stroke. Two.

"Oh!" James couldn't contain the gasp as, just like that, his cock spewed out.

At the same moment, as James dumped his pleasure down his baby girl's throat, Melanie stepped fully into the room.

"Phone... dropped..." James said, the words barely coherent. He lay back in the chair. The orgasm was still racing through him.

"Where's Molly?" Melanie asked, confused. The buxom blonde popped up from under the desk like a happy little jackrabbit.

"Got it!" she said. James looked up and saw his daughter was holding the phone in the air like a dirty Statue of Liberty. Her hair was mussed to heck and her blouse was still too open by about three buttons. For the first time, James was happy his office was always a bit on the dark side.

"They cancelled the meeting," Melanie said, "I told them your daughter was here and they pushed it back to next week."

"Oh. OK," James said. Molly put the phone back on his desk and ran her fingers through her hair. James realized his pants were still down around his knees. His thighs were cold. His penis hung limply in the open air. God, this wasn't going to get better, was it?

"You have something on your chin," Melanie said, pointing at Molly. Nope not better at all.

"Oh!" Molly exclaimed. She reached up and pulled the remains of her father's spend into her mouth with a naughty little grin. "I had a glazed donut earlier and I must have missed some."

"Uh huh," Melanie said.

James sat a little straighter. But not too straight. This was so bad! "Anyway," he said, trying to keep his voice deep, "Meeting's cancelled. So that means we can go get lunch, right?"

"I'll update your calendar," Melanie said.

"Block out the next two hours," James said, "I want to spend as much with my daughter as I can. That is, spend as much time with her. Lord, what is wrong with me today?"

The three of them all laughed nervously. Melanie nodded and tapped at her phone. She walked out of James' office, pulling the door closed behind her.

"God, that was close," James said.

"She's super cute," Molly said, staring after Melanie. "I don't have any competition here do I?"

"I don't think she'd be into that," James said, "To her, I'm just a strange, scary, old man."

"Oh, I doubt that," Molly said, "Everyone loves my super sexy Daddy. Besides, you didn't see the way she was looking at us before."

"You mean with cum dripping out of your mouth and your bare breasts hanging out of your shirt?" James asked.

Molly looked down and seemed to notice her open blouse for the first time. "Oops!" she said and quickly buttoned up. "So, you said you wanted to get lunch?"

"One meal wasn't enough for you?" James asked.

"I am a growing little girl," Molly said. She sat down on the desk and winked at her father. Her butt bumped against the picture of herself in that chorus outfit. When did that innocent little girl in the picture transform into the minx sitting on his desk?

"Actually, I was thinking we should order in." James said, wrapping his arm around Molly's waist and pulling her close to him. "That way I can eat... out."

"Oh Daddy!" Molly said a bit too loudly. James couldn't hear, his head was already buried between his blonde baby girl's thick thighs.

*

Another day, another far too busy service. Austin found himself not just prepping salads but also having to help out on the line. On the one hand, this was great. A sign that the restaurant was succeeding. The better the place did, the more opportunity it meant for Austin. On the other hand, he was falling asleep on his feet.

One slow day -- that was all he wanted. The last time he'd had a day off, he'd ended up spending his time at dinner with Lexi. That had been a ton of fun, but also exhausting in its own way.

Austin missed his family. It wasn't homesickness. Not like when he went to summer camp at age 12 and had felt oddly melancholy for a week. No this was more like when his first real girlfriend had gone away for spring break and Austin had felt empty. Like a piece of him was missing.

He'd been embarrassed then, acting like a lovesick teenager. Now, in his twenties, missing his Mom and sisters the same way? Embarrassing wasn't the word for it. There was no word for pining for your family. Actually, he was pretty sure the word was illegal. But it didn't stop his heart from feeling that way. Stupid, useless heart.

Austin felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over. It was one of the servers, Jane. She was a skinny girl with light brown hair and green eyes. When he'd started at the restaurant a year before, he'd thought Jane was sort of Lexi-like and they'd dated a couple of times. God, even then I was into my sister, Austin thought. Had the pills actually changed him, Austin wondered. Or had they simply opened the door to his already existing desires?

He pulled himself back to the present. "What's up?" he asked. The servers rarely bothered him unless something was horribly wrong. Jane, in particular, tended to keep her distance. The relationship hadn't ended badly, but they didn't have lot to say to each other either

The bony brunette was all smiles that night though. Austin knew the extra business had led to some serious tips for the servers. It helped buoy them over the heavy flow of constant guests.

"You've got visitors on table 7," Jane said. Austin looked down at the plates in front of him. He had about six orders in various states of progress. And he was already falling behind. "Ummm, I'll come check on them in a bit?"

"You want me to tell your family to fuck off?" Jane asked. She raised her eyebrow at him, dubious. He'd always thought she looked so sexy when she did that. Of course, now he realized he liked it cause the face sort of reminded him of his older sister. I'm so fucked up.

"No, of course not," Austin said.

"I've got it," Ken, one of the line cooks gently shoved Austin aside. "It's family man, this stuff comes second."

"You're sure?" Austin asked. Ken and Jane looked at each other knowingly.

"Just say 'hi' and come back," Ken said.

Austin knew better than to waste more time. He jaunted out of the kitchen, ducked past another server, and went over to table 7. He recognized both of them immediately. His heart soared.

"Hey," Austin said. Christine and Lexi looked up at him. When Jane had said 'family,' Austin assumed he was getting the whole crew. But it was only his older sister and mother. He couldn't have been more pleased. He'd been expecting a family visit, an encouraging pat on the back. This was something far different: a pat on a way more exciting part of his body.

Christine and Lexi leered at him, then eyed him oddly. Austin looked down. He hadn't thought about his appearance. His apron looked like he was cutting through harsh jungle, not preparing salads. "Sorry," he said, and blushed, "It's been a busy day. Week. Lifetime." He slid his hands down his side, unsure of where to put them.

"Oh, don't be," Christine said, "I like a man in uniform."

"Yes, looking like you work hard is sexy," Lexi agreed. Austin wasn't sure his Mom and sister should be saying those things in public. But he didn't enjoy them any less.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" Austin asked. He didn't want to sound rude, but he was legitimately curious.

"We'd heard about this hot new place we had to try," Christine said.

"And the hot dudes who work there," Lexi added.

Both women were dressed for a night on the town. Lexi was wearing a shiny, green dress and had those diamond earrings in again. Austin could see the little gold cross dipping between the top of her cleavage and blushed. That little 't' brought back some naughty memories.

Christine was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt. She had in gold hoop earrings, as well. Both women had done their makeup and styled their hair. They looked like two women out on the prowl: not a mother and daughter having a nice, family meal.

"I don't suppose you have time to join us?" Christine asked.

"Mom, he's clearly too busy," Lexi said. Austin nodded. He didn't want to admit it, but Lexi was right. He could already feel the hand of responsibility reaching around the back of his neck.

"I could, ummm, meet up after the shift is over. We could get dessert?" Austin said.

"Oh, I'd love some dessert," Lexi said. She reached out and grabbed at Austin's member through his slacks. He jumped back.

"Lexi!"

"Well I think dessert sounds lovely," Christine said. Austin couldn't stop the smile from spreading across his face, thinking about what that meant.

He nodded and dragged himself back into the kitchen. He tried to stay focused on his job, but he couldn't. It was not his best performance. A few things got sent back and, overall, he was sloppy. Austin's mind was elsewhere, still standing by the booth with his Mom and sister. He did not get a congratulatory pat on the back from Chef Paul. He didn't stand outside and have a post-service smoke. He didn't want to hear about his mistakes from his co-workers. Besides, Austin had better things to do.

Austin got a text from Lexi that she and Christine had headed across the street to the big Irish pub. It was late, but the place was still jumping. There was a loud, live band at one end. The bar area was quite full: they had three bartenders going and all seemed overworked. Between the pounding music and the roar of conversation, Austin's ears were vibrating as he looked for his mom and sister. He found them, both with drinks in their hands, sitting at a high top back against the wall.