Fucked Up Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hiiii Austin!" Christine said when she saw her son. She leaned over on her stool and gave him a hug. "We got these from those boys over there." She held up a half-empty glass. She pointed out where two guys were standing, obviously upset that their purchase was lubricating some other guy's girls.

Austin was shocked. He'd never seen his mother drunk before. Hell, he'd never even seen her drink alcohol. Christine had made no secret of the fact that recreational drinking wasn't for her. She let her children drink, but she, herself? Never.

For her to be there, glass in hand and already at least two sheets to the wind? Austin would have been less surprised if she'd been holding a polar bear in her arms, nursing it from her teats, while singing Irish folk music.

Lexi raised her glass at Austin. "Mom's kind of drunk," she said.

"Hell yes!" Christine said. She tried to kiss Austin on the lips, but he pulled away. Too many people in this bar might know who they were.

"How are you?" Austin asked Lexi.

"I'm doing OK" she said. She slid off her stool and stumbled a little. Then she recovered and gave Austin a hug. "OK, maybe not completely OK."

"Let's have fun!" Christine said, "My baby boy is here and we're going to have fun!"

Austin gave Lexi a worried look.

"It's fine," Lexi said, "We're not as think as you bad we are."

Austin raised his eyebrow at his sister. Damned. He'd spent all night looking forward to this, but now both women seemed too sloshed for much of anything. Years of trying to get girls drunk enough to hook up with him and now he found himself wishing his conquests could be a bit more sober.

Worse, these weren't two sluts he'd picked up at a bar. This was his Mom and sister. No, only trouble could come of this. He stuffed his disappointment down. After all, what had he thought was going to happen? They'd trade blowjobs out by the dumpster? All try to stuff themselves in the backseat of the car? No, Austin realized he'd been like a little boy at Christmas -- naively expecting a motorcycle where even the most basic common sense said he was getting sweaters.

Besides, his need to take care of his girls overruled any other instincts. "Come on, I'll drive you home," Austin said.

"Ooooo. We're going back to your place," Christine said, too loudly, "Someone's getting laid!"

Lexi tried to shush her mother, but they both began giggling.

"How much did you guys have?" Austin said. He was practically slinging his mother over his shoulder rather than helping her off her stool.

"Well, we had a couple ourselves," Lexi said, she was slurring her words pretty badly, but Austin could parse her for the most part, "And then these guys bought us a bunch of drinks."

"Yeah, Mom showed me."

"No, not them," Lexi said. "Other guys."

Jesus, how many men had those two been leading on?

"We look goooood," Christine said. She had her arms wrapped around her son. Austin could smell the liquor on her breath. Yet he had to admit, both women did look hot. He'd have bought them drinks, too. Lexi, tall and striking. Her dress took her already incredible legs up to a whole new level. And his mom, Christine, she could easily have passed for mid-twenties in that outfit. The two of them looked like supermodels, slumming it in a local bar when they could have any guy they wanted. Apparently, though, they only had eyes for Austin. He could find no small comfort in that.

Lexi put Christine's other arm around her shoulders and the siblings managed to lead her out of the bar. Once they got outside, the sudden silence was deafening. The rest of the world was fast asleep. The sidewalks were empty. Even the parked cars seemed more still than usual.

Austin let go of his mother and let her stand on her own. She stumbled, but then was OK again. She ogled both her children.

"Well, that was fun," Christine said, "Now, you said something about taking us girls back to your place?"

Austin didn't think that was such a good idea. Fooling around with his mother and sister within earshot of his roommates was like looking for disaster. They were easygoing guys, sure, but no one was that understanding.

"I'm going to drive you home," Austin said as he led the girls down the street.

"Yes!" Christine said.

"Our home," Austin said, "Your home. You guys need to sleep it off."

"Awww, Austin's no fun," Christine said. She got all pouty.

"I think he's right, Mom," Lexi said. She gave her brother a knowing look. She'd sussed it all out without him needing to explain. "Let's go home."

"Oh OK," Christine said, still acting like a whiny ten-year old, "But I wanted our Austin's incredible cock inside me."

"I know, Mom," Lexi said.

"Another time, I promise," Austin said.

"Of course, you don't care," Christine said to Lexi, "He fucked you silly last week."

Austin and Lexi shared another look.

"Did you like that Austin? Did you like fucking your big sister stupid in the car? Oh, I bet you did. Her tight pussy wrapped around your massive cock so perfectly. I want that too, Austin. Mommy needs her little boy's big dick in her right now. You put it in there, young man, like a good boy. Give Mommy all your nasty little spermies while sissy watches us."

"Jesus, Mom," Lexi said.

"Let's get her to the car before it gets worse," Austin said.

"Give me cock!" Christine chanted loudly, her voice echoing off the empty shops. "Give me cock!"

Lexi raised her eyebrow at Austin as they walked. It was the look that Jane had given him earlier, the one that turned him on so much. "We're parked down here," she told him.

They'd brought Lexi's little sedan. Austin loaded Christine into the backseat. Lexi handed her brother the keys. She was doing a good job of acting sober. Austin had to remind himself that his older sister wasn't in much better shape than their mom.

Lexi got in the passenger seat and Austin fired up the engine. The radio came on way too loud and Austin quickly switched it off. Lexi put her hand on his thigh. It wasn't too long ago that they'd both been sitting in that car. Been half-naked in her back seat. Had said some things that they could never take back. That Austin was terrified not to take back.

"Lexi, you drive so Austin can fuck his mother back here," Christine said, "About time we Christened this car."

"Too late, Mom," Lexi said, "Remember? I told you me and Austin already did that."

"Well, it doesn't count unless he does it with a real woman," Christine said, then quickly corrected herself, "Not that you aren't a real woman, honey. It's just, when you get older and you learn some things... Well, you'll see." There was a loud zipping noise and Austin glanced back to see that his mother was slipping out of her skirt

"Mom!" Lexi exclaimed, "Put that back on."

"But..."

"Now," Lexi said. Her commanding voice was a little slurry, but it was still effective, "I'm too drunk to drive and you're too smashed for... well, anything. Austin's taking us home. Understand?"

Christine pulled her skirt up. She sat back in the seat and crossed her arms.

"Seatbelt?" Lexi asked. Christine glared and reached over for the belt.

Austin pulled out of the parking space and started to drive them home. It was farther than going back to his apartment (he could walk to his apartment). The roads were fairly empty, but they were dark and so Austin took his time heading back.

Christine slowly seemed to sober up. She sat up straighter in the backseat.

"I really am sorry for what I said before," Christine said, "You are a real woman Lexi. I'm really super proud of you."

"Thanks Mom," Lexi said, a twinge of disbelief in her voice. Of all the things Austin thought his mother should be apologizing for that night, her rude comment to Lexi wasn't even in the top ten. But he wasn't in a position to demand anything. And it did seem to make Lexi feel a little better.

"You're doing so well in school," Christine rambled on, "You're in such good shape. Your long legs and tight, hot body. Your sexy breasts and cute little ass..."

OK, so maybe Christine wasn't sobering up at all, Austin thought. He turned down another road. They were still about twenty minutes from the house.

"And Austin, you too. You've got a great chest and I love your calves. That ass. And that cock. Oh my God you've got such a massive monster between your legs. You're so much bigger, and thicker than... Wait! Stop here stop here stop here!"

Austin looked back. Did his Mom need to throw up? He quickly parked the car on the side of the road. They were in front of a small children's playground. He'd seen it a bunch of times before in his daily travels. It was pretty tiny -- a little climbing area with a couple of slides and a row of swings. At this time of night, it was totally deserted and Austin thought it looked more creepy than inviting.

Christine jumped out of the backseat as soon as the car was stopped. Austin waited to hear the sounds of his mother losing her lunch, but there was nothing. Then she popped up in Lexi's window.

"What are you waiting for, come on!"

Lexi cocked her eyebrow again. Warily, the siblings got out of the car. They found their mother sitting on the swing, completely naked. Her clothes were strewn across the faux-woodchip ground over by the monkey bars. She had her legs wide open and she was moving back and forth, like humping the open air. She was singing to herself softly.

Christine saw her son and daughter walking up to her and smiled.

"Why don't we play on the swings," she said, "This time, you can push me." She laughed at her own joke. "Well don't just stand there, get him ready for me."

Lexi didn't look happy about it, but she dutifully bent down and undid Austin's jeans. As his penis popped free, Lexi stole a little suck. Austin gasped at the touch of his older sister's tongue.

"Come on now, that's no fair," Christine said, "You got to fuck him last time."

"And you got to blow him," Lexi retorted. Christine shrugged as if to say that sounded reasonable after all. Austin clearly had no vote in this. He stepped out of his pants. He still had his shirt on. The summer air was warm on his naked backside. He looked around at the playground. Was this a criminal offense? Fucking your naked Mom in a kids' park had to be an offense, right?

Then Lexi wrapped her mouth around his member and Austin's mind went blank. Sllllluuuuuurrrrp. His sexy sister made a show of tasting his cock.

"That looks so good," Christine said, "Oh baby don't take too long. Please put it in me I want it so bad."

"You want to fuck your son?" Lexi asked her mother, enjoying the tease. "You're going to let your baby boy put his big dick in you?"

"Oh fuck yes," Christine said.

Lexi let Austin's penis slip out of her mouth. She gripped it tightly and pulled him forward.

"Stay here," she told Austin. She adjusted him so he was pointing his cock forward. Then she ran around the back of the swings and began pushing her upward.

"When I said I wanted to be pushed this wasn't what I meant, dear," Christine said.

"Shut up, slut," Lexi said. She had a big dumb grin on her face as she said it. Lexi kept pushing their Mom up on the swing. Till Christine's pussy was at the exact right height of her son's dick. She and Austin shared a dirty grin. "Hurry up, dummy, I can't hold her here forever."

"Dummy. Slut. Such language," Christine said, "Clearly I'm failing as a parent."

"But you're kicking ass as a fuck hole," Lexi said.

"I can live with that," Christine said. She giggled to herself again.

Austin stepped forward and placed his cock in his mother's gaping snatch. Then he wrapped his arm around her bare back to hold her in place. Lexi let go. Austin plunged into his Mom's pussy.

Mother and son both gasped as they became one. The swing slid out from under Christine. It didn't matter. Austin held his mother up. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Arms around his neck. Head buried in his shoulder. Completely in her son's control. They'd been this way once before, in the shower back at the campground.

"I've got you Mom," Austin said.

"I know, baby," Christine whispered back.

Austin began moving his Mom's tight ass back and forth on his cock. The urge to fuck overwhelming his instincts to stand. It was hard to do it this way. Amazing, but also a real physical challenge. Slowly, not stopping his pistoning, Austin walked them over to the slide. Gingerly, he laid his Mom down.

"Noooo," she groaned as they broke the connection. She lay back. Her legs splayed out. Pussy dark and dripping. Her little breasts barely off her chest.

"You're so amazing, Mom," Austin said.

"Show me," Christine said, "Show Mommy."

Austin lay on top of his mother and slipped his penis back inside her. Back where it belonged. A son goes in his mother's womb, after all. Austin drew back, then began fucking his mother with abandon.

It wasn't at all comfortable. The slide was too small on either side. The metal was cold. The structure creaked and groaned with every push. It didn't matter. Austin drove into his mother like she was the source of his life. Which she was.

"Give it to Mom," Lexi said. Austin looked up and saw her standing over them. "Do her good."

"You like that?" Austin asked.

"Fuck yes," both women responded at the same time. Christine cheering enthusiastic. Lexi low and breathy.

"Give it to me. My son. Fucking me. So good," Christine babbled.

"Fuck your Mother with that massive dick," Lexi said. Austin saw his sister had her dress up over her waist. Her hand was down her panties and she was rubbing furiously. "Fuck yes, that looks so hot."

It was uncomfortable but it didn't matter. Being in his mother felt too good. Too right. But Austin wanted her to cum and he knew that his dick wasn't going to be enough on its own. The slide was too tight for him to reach down.

Austin slowly pulled out. He stood over his mother as she groaned in frustration. He turned to Lexi, "Help her out."

Christine groaned. Lexi knelt over her, dipped her hand in his mother's sex. Austin's older sister didn't say a word. She just went to work, like changing a tire. Filling a hole. Lexi moved like an expert. She slid her hand back and forth on their mother's clit and both of them groaned in unison.

Austin watched, entranced. He felt a warm hand wrap around his dick. Lexi gripped him tightly. His older sister was rubbing their mother with one hand, stroking her brother with the other. Austin knelt down to return the favor for his sister. The siblings were both sloppy and slow on each other, neither really pushing the other to pleasure. Just feeling, watching, as their mother writhed back and forth on the slide. In a playground she'd probably taken them to as kids. They'd pretended to be pirates. Superheroes saving the day. Knights off on a grand adventure.

The kids were playing together while their Mom watched again. But in a whole different way. The three of them reaching the ultimate, incestuous pleasure.

"The two of you look so good together," Christine said, looking up as the siblings stroked each other over her. "So hot."

"You look good, too, Mom," Lexi said.

"Come on Mom," Austin said, "Get there. Cum. I want to put it back in you so badly, but you have to cum first. Don't you want me to fill you up? Come on. Cum for me. Cum for us."

Lexi took her hand off Austin's cock and now worked her mother with both. Christine responded immediately. Two fingers inside now. Rubbing her clit even faster.

"Huh... Ah... Huh huh," she gasped. Her chest flushed. Legs cinched upwards, trembling. "ohfuck... OhFUCK!" Christine threw her head back and her whole body shook, then fell back still.

Christine lifted her head and looked at the siblings. Panting.

"Still want it?" Lexi asked.

"Oh fuck yes," Christine said.

Austin looked at his sister. Lexi shrugged. "Like she said, I got to fuck you last time. Don't worry, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself."

Austin pulled himself from his sister's grasp. He lined himself up with his Mom, practically fell on top of her. The orgasm had cinched her pussy shut. Sliding back in was work. One push. Another. Already he could feel the orgasm building in his balls.

"Mom, I..."

"I know, baby," Christine said, "You've been such a good boy. Making sure I cum like that."

Austin was all the way in his mother's pussy now. He pulled back and slammed forward.

"Come on, baby," Christine said, "Give Mommy what she needs."

"Mom, I'm... Getting close," Austin said.

"Hold on," Christine said, "Just a... a little longer. Mommy's almost there, too."

Austin slowed, but he couldn't slow. His mother was squeezing his ass, urging him on, like a prized racehorse coming down the final stretch. He felt the whip at his flank.

"Come on Austin. Come on, baby..." Austin felt his mother start to tremble around him and he couldn't stop himself.

The first burst rocketed up his shaft. The ecstasy overcame him.

"OH!" Christine gasped as she felt her son explode inside her. "Ohhhhhhh!" She squeezed him tightly as the orgasm ripped through her. As Austin's orgasm emptied into her. Austin could barely breathe. His muscles burned. All he cared about was each salvo of sperm as he filled his mother's waiting snatch.

"Fucking... fuck," he gasped, "Oh fuck you feel so good, Mom."

"That's my boy," Christine said, "Oh yes. So good. My baby boy is filling me so good."

Austin pulled back from his mother. She lay still on the slide like she'd been pinned there. A stream of white liquid leaked out of her pussy and ran down to her little brown star.

"Now what am I going to do?" Lexi asked. She stood over both of them. Still rubbing herself.

Austin grabbed Lexi and tipped her over till he was carrying her, fireman style. They'd been in this position before, too. When Lexi's ankle was twisted, and she couldn't get down the mountain. Austin carried his big sister over to the swing and sat her down on it.

It wasn't the right height for fucking, but it was perfect for other things. Austin knelt between his big sister's legs and drove his tongue right into her sex. She tasted so tangy and sweet. You could put that flavor on toast, he thought to himself, it was so nice. He curled his tongue in her tight hole and licked around her clit. Battered it back and forth.

He felt his sister's hands knot in his hair. Heard her little whimpers and cries. He felt her thighs close around him, a little squirt of girl juice, and he knew he'd done his work well. Lexi gasped and groaned, almost falling backward off the swing. She snickered, a post-sex giggle, then fell forward instead, sprawling out on the bouncy ground. Austin heard his mother chuckling on the slide, in sympathy with her daughter.

"Did my son do good for you?" Christine asked.

"Not as good as his cock, but yeah," Lexi said.

"Sorry, baby, he'll get you next time," Christine said.

"We really need him to grow two of those things," Lexi said.

"Sorry, hon, I made him how I made him," Christine said.

"Well you did damn fine work," Lexi said.

Austin stood on the playground half naked and watched as his sister and mother talked about how good he was at giving them both orgasms. Finally, he gathered them both up and corralled them in the car. He went back and got all of Christine's clothes and tossed them on top of her in the back seat.

Austin got dressed, himself, and started the car. He looked back at the playground. It's a miracle no one called the cops, he thought.

"You know, I think I might be a little drunk," Christine said from the back.

"You don't say," Lexi said.

"I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing," Christine said.

"You mean like fuck your son and daughter in the middle of a playground?" Lexi asked. The two women started laughing again.