Fucked Up Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you wanted?" Lexi asked. She looked her sister seriously in the eyes. There was such an intensity when Lexi stared at someone, even post-sex languid. Molly envied that drive more than anything else about her sister.

"Sort of," Molly said.

"It's OK. To feel that way. We all agreed it's OK."

"It doesn't feel like that," Molly said, sullen. "Feels like you're all judging me."

"For spending all day in the house, not for this," Lexi said, "Come on Molly, I didn't need to go to State today. But it was so nice to get out. To do things."

"And this?" Molly asked, idly patting her sister's bare pussy. God, it still felt kind of weird to her touch. Molly was glad, once again, she'd kept her own hair. She wondered if her Daddy would want her to shave. She knew she'd do it if he asked, despite her own dislike of it.

"It's not mutually exclusive," Lexi said, "I can go out, have a nice day, then come home and still fool around with my little sister."

"Fine, but I want you to spend some time with me," Molly said, "And no, we're not going for a run."

Lexi rolled her eyes, but grinned. She kissed her baby sister's lips and tongued a trail down her neck. She reached for the bottom of Molly's shirt to lift it off.

"Wait," Molly said, "I have a better idea."

She rolled off the bed, taking Lexi with her. They didn't bother getting dressed, just walked bottomless out into the hallway.

"Mom have you seen Dad?" Molly called down the stairs.

"I think he's in his study," Christine yelled back from the living room, "What's up?"

"Me and Lexi are going to fuck him," Molly said.

"Oh, OK," Christine said, "Have fun!"

*

James sat in the semi-darkness of his office and tried to focus on the laptop screen in front of him. This PowerPoint wasn't going to write itself but, damned, it didn't feel like he was going to write it either. He hadn't lied before; it did feel good being back at work. But the actual working was killing him.

Coming home and finding the kids fucking the night of his anniversary, James hadn't felt anger or remorse. He wasn't afraid or disgusted. He was relieved. This whole time he'd thought he was broken -- it turned out they all were. Ironically, it was admitting that they were all screwing, that it was OK to screw, that finally made James able to stop doing it.

He'd paused in front of Molly's room a few times. Almost knocked. They'd agreed it was alright to have sex, so why not? Well, with Molly there were certain biological considerations. No matter how much James' balls might want to empty in his unprotected daughter, his brain knew it was a bad idea. But beyond that, as long as they were safe, there was nothing stopping them. And yet, James still didn't knock on Molly's door.

He thought about the games they'd played. That's how he thought of them: the blowjobs in the car. The spanking. The... well, the other thing they'd done in the church. That's all it was: a fun little game the two of them played together. Like Candyland, but sweeter, and with far greater rewards. Him pretending to be angry; her pretending to be scared. Was it really only fun because it was wrong?

Of everything that had happened, that was what made James pause the most. Was he only having sex with Molly because he wasn't supposed to be having sex with Molly? Because if that was true, it colored everything quite differently in James' mind. Then it wasn't an uncontrollable urge. It wasn't love.

It was an affair.

That was something far different and far more dangerous. James loved what he'd done with his daughter, didn't ever want to stop if he was being honest with himself. But he was terrified to lose his wife over it. Fucking his family could lose him his family. God, life had gotten so weird.

Did Christine see it that same way? Was she having an affair with Austin, too? By strict definition it was cheating, of course. But they'd had this agreement, somewhat unspoken, that these dalliances had been off the books. Like an NBA team somehow signing a superstar free agent without it counting against the salary cap. All the benefits, none of the consequences. But was that 'get out of divorce free' card real or imagined? The married couple was sleeping in the same bed, but they weren't having sex. They didn't even touch each other beyond a very chaste goodnight kiss every evening. Who was adultering who, exactly?

Rather than ask the question, let alone try to answer it, James got back on the treadmill of life and ran so hard he almost couldn't tell he was going nowhere fast. He went back to work. Molly packed for school. Lexi and Austin moved on. And James came home to an empty house, a vacant marriage, an unfilled life.

There was a knock on the door, and James stood up to get it. The office was dark, the sun had gone down in his distraction. He was still wearing his slacks and dress shirt from the office, but his feet were bare, and the thick carpet itched at his heels. He still hated this room. Even when it was bright, it felt gloomy.

The office door was locked from the inside so that no one could disturb him when he was working. Lately, James saw it more as part of his prison. His punishment. Sequestered from the people he loved.

He clicked it open and saw both his daughters standing in the hallway, wearing nothing but broad, near-matching smiles. Their clothes were piled at their feet. James nearly fell over backwards. The girls said nothing, they just pushed him back into the office and sat him down in his chair. Lexi pulled the door closed behind them. Molly flipped the lock.

"No one can save you now," the blonde girl said, doing her best to sound threatening. Both girls dragged their hands over their Daddy while he sat pliant in his office chair. A Markus model from Ikea: best purchase ever, apparently

James' oldest daughter kissed him first. Lexi felt so good in his arms. Her taut muscles and tight body. The urgent drive of her thin lips, teeth pressing into his. So demanding. Desirous.

Molly kissed him next. Her soft curves melted into him. His baby girl felt so different than her older sister. The softness of her full lips. Her thick... everything. Undulating under every caress. While his youngest daughter kept kissing him, James felt Lexi unbuckle his pants and pull them down. He lifted his butt up to help her.

As soon as his cock was exposed, amazingly instantly hard, Lexi wrapped her mouth around it. Took his meat all the way in, sucking and slurping for all she was worth. Molly, still hanging over him, took his hands and placed them on her huge, bare breasts.

"See Daddy, now you get the best of both worlds," Molly said.

"Mmhm," Lexi said, mouth full of dick. James couldn't tell if it was a happy agreement or an upset one. He groaned in pleasure, holding his youngest's sculpture-worthy boobs while his eldest performed a symphony of cocksucking with her mouth. The artistry was overwhelming.

"Oh Lexi. Molly. So good." James could barely get the words out.

"He's getting close," Molly said.

"Mmhm," Lexi said.

"Well don't waste it," Molly said. She reached down and pushed Lexi's head back. James' cock popped free and both father and daughters moaned. Molly wasted no time; she grabbed her father's fuckstick and aimed it at her pussy. Slowly, she settled down on it, sighing like a teakettle the entire time.

"God, that's so good," Molly said as her father bottomed out inside her. It wasn't the most comfortable position, James cock was bent up at an odd angle, but it was inside his darling daughter so who cared?

He snaked his arms around Molly's body and found her tits once again.

"Daddy!" she said and giggled, "You're obsessed."

"The man knows what he likes," Lexi said, but it was clearly playful.

Both James and Molly were now perched on the office chair. Connected in a way that fathers and daughters were never supposed to be. Yet it felt so right. Molly started rolling herself back and forth. Her pussy slid up and back on her Daddy's cock. The hydraulics of the chair bounced with her.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn," James groaned.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," Molly gasped.

"Squeak. Squeak. Squeak," the chair squeaked.

"That looks so hot," Lexi said, then to Molly, "Look down. You can see where Dad's dick goes right into you.

"I know, it's -- fuck -- so awesome," Molly said.

"Our Dad made that pussy," Lexi said, "It's his. And he's sticking his cock right in there."

"So wrong," Molly said.

"So right," Lexi said, "Dad gave you everything and now, he's going to give you an orgasm. Do you want that? Do you want our Dad to make you cum?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. Please," Molly said.

James couldn't see where Lexi was, but he could feel by the way that Molly was moving -- by the occasional brush of fingertips on the base of his cock -- that Lexi was rubbing the blonde girl's clit.

James felt Molly's cunt go tight. She groaned, loudly, and started to thrash.

"That's it, baby girl. Do it. Show Daddy what a good little girl you are," James said.

"Oh Daddy. Oh fuck! My Daddy's making me... CUM!"

Molly went stiff, then fell forward. She'd already been sitting precariously, and now Lexi had to catch her before she dropped to the ground. The two girls looked so sexy pressed against each other. Lexi's lithe body wrapped around Molly's full curves.

The tightness of Molly's twat, the violence of her cum, probably should have triggered James', too. He'd felt the edge rushing towards him. But when his daughter fell forward, his cock popped out, leaving him right on the edge of pleasure. His penis bobbed in the cold air, spattered in the white froth of his baby girl's pussy.

Lexi, still holding her slumped sister in her arms, looked down and saw the state her Dad had been left in.

"My turn!" she said. She gently let Molly go, and the blonde girl sank into the carpet. Then Lexi turned around, bent at the waist, and presented her perfect, pink pussy to her father.

"You shaved yourself," James said.

"Really? Of all the things you're looking at right now, that's what you notice?" Lexi asked. She wiggled her backside playfully.

"It's very naughty," James said, "Making yourself bare that way." He slapped Lexi's pert, little bottom.

"Oh!" Lexi gasped.

James studied what he'd wrought on his daughter, the pink blooming across Lexi's backside. He looked up and saw that Molly, now sitting up and leaning against the wall, was smiling at him, knowingly.

"She needs to be punished, Daddy. For being such a slut." Molly seemed to relish that last word. Savor it in her mouth. Ssslut.

"You've been bad, Alexis," James said. He thought he'd slipped up, calling her that, but Lexi didn't seem to mind. If anything, she kind of cooed as her father used her little girl name. "Daddy needs to punish you."

Lexi didn't say anything, but she didn't move, either. Just kept twisting her little bum back and forth slightly. Like a snake about to strike. James' own anaconda really did want to strike back, but he decided to go along with Molly's fun for the moment. Right, Molly's fun. James shook himself back to the moment.

He reared back and slapped his daughter's backside. Not nearly as hard as he'd done with Molly, but enough to make Lexi jump a bit.

WHAP!

"Ah!" Lexi squeaked again.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Oh, Dad, I need to learn my lesson," Lexi said. She had her head up and was looking up at Molly as she spoke, "I think you need to give me that, big, hard stick. That's the only way to show me."

James grinned, imagining his oldest daughter was doing the same. Her backside was ruddy from his slaps. He reached down and felt her opening. He had to admit, there was something nice about touching her shaved skin. So wrong and right at the same time. Like a lot of things he did with his daughter.

James gripped his cock, sticky with his baby girl's juices, and aimed it at his oldest daughter's pussy. The spanking had done more than turn him on, it'd given his dick a chance to recover. He might not blow his load the moment he touched Lexi now. The teasing hadn't helped with his urge to cum, however. His penis was practically aching with need.

Clearly, Lexi was just as wanting. As soon as James' head started to push its way inside her, the brunette girl groaned. She started shifting herself back, forcing him in deeper.

James watched, like a magic trick, as his dick disappeared into his daughter's snatch. Lexi felt different than Molly. It wasn't something he could put words to. She wasn't tighter, just differently tight. Not wetter, but differently wet. It was fun to feel the contrast in his girl's cunts. For a moment, he thought about calling Christine down to get the full spectrum, but he decided that two girls were more than enough.

"Look, Daddy," Molly said, "Look at her -- she wants it so bad." The blonde seemed to be enjoying her older sister's vulnerability. Like she hadn't just been begging to cum only a few minutes before. Even when everything else changed, sibling rivalry stayed constant, apparently. "She's such a needy, dirty slut. Fucking her own father like that."

"Shut up and rub my clit," Lexi said to her sister, growling.

Molly dropped down on one knee and reached around her sister's thin thighs. James couldn't see when the blonde girl made contact, but he didn't have to. Lexi let him know immediately.

"Oh, FUCK that's nice," she said. His cock now fully ensconced in her cunt, Lexi began to slide back and forth, like trying to get him deeper. Ironically, down on all fours in a very submissive position, Lexi had more freedom of movement than James did on the chair. He could only sit back and relax while his oldest daughter rode up and down his shaft. Not that it wasn't pleasurable, but a part of him wanted to grab that muscular ass and take control

The room devolved into a series of grunts and groans. The wet slurps of dick and cunt. Lexi oh-ed and ah-ed with each thrust. The pleasure rippled up and down James' dick. Even Molly seemed to be getting into it, just rubbing her sister off.

"You should stick it in her ass, Daddy," the blonde girl said.

Lexi made a noise that sounded like a mix of frustration and fear.

"Maybe another time, honey," James said, sensing the moment. What kind of trouble was his little girl trying to get him into?

"You're such an instigator," Lexi said.

"And you're such a slut," Molly said. There was that word again. It was like she'd just learned it that day. "Getting off on your Daddy's dick."

"Sssssooo good," Lexi said. James had to agree. Lexi was getting in the rhythm of it. Moving faster. Head down. The ecstasy of it overcoming her.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn," Lexi grunted. "Getting close." Lexi threw her head up in the air, she reached back and held James' leg, keeping him in place. She practically sat straight up -- froze as the pleasure washed over her -- then fell forward, dislodging her father's dick once again. Lexi lay on the ground in the fetal position, shaking uncontrollably. Like her orgasm was a stream of electric shocks.

"Awww," Molly said, "Daddy didn't get to cum." She was still on the ground where she'd been rubbing off her sister. Now she crawled over and slurped James' cock into her mouth. "We taste good, Daddy," she said. Though, with her mouth full, it was missing quite a few consonants.

Molly bobbed back and forth. She showed a little more skill than James was used to. She still wasn't anywhere close to her older sister, no woman was, but Molly was learning some tricks. It didn't matter though. He was already so close.

The sight of everything around him: his two naked daughters. Molly's cocksucking double chin, her innocent face full of purple penis, her huge tits swinging back and forth with every suck. Lexi lying on the floor, body still flushed in post-orgasmic bliss. Her tight little titties and athletic body.

James reached down and wrapped his hands around the back of Molly's head. Slipped his fingers through her blonde curls.

"Oh, baby girl, your Daddy's gonna... Gonna..."

"Wait," Lexi practically shouted it, "I want some, too. Please Dad. Let's share."

James reluctantly loosened his grip on Molly's head. The blonde girl released his cock from her mouth and started stroking him. Up and down. Aiming him.

James roared as the first burst of cum shot through him. A white splatter hit Molly right on the chest. The next arced over to Lexi. Back and forth. Blast after blast. Molly made sure her Daddy was painting his little girls with his illicit pleasure. James had trouble keeping his eyes open through the ecstasy, but he tried to watch every splatter splash on his girls.

James reached down and grabbed Molly's hand, holding it still on his shaft as pleasure shifted over to pain. The satisfaction rolled over him. He felt himself soften in his daughter's grip. It felt strangely comfortable and safe. He sat up and stroked Molly's head, lovingly. Lexi stood up on weak legs and hugged her father close. He could smell his own cum on her.

"Thank you, Daddy," Molly said, "For our special treat."

"Yes, thanks Dad," Lexi said.

James almost laughed. He'd just had a threesome with his gorgeous daughters, and they were thanking him.

Later that night, after the girls had cleaned themselves off and gotten dressed again. After they'd turned out all the lights and closed their bedroom doors. After James brushed his teeth, put on pajamas, and climbed, sore, into bed. Once all that was over, James rolled on to his side and told Christine what had happened. She barely even looked up from her iPad.

"I know," she said, "They told me they were going to."

"And that's OK?" James asked.

"You didn't cum in Molly, did you?" Christine asked. She was wearing a very conservative pajama shirt that went down to her knees. She had her glasses on and the light of the screen turned her face bluish. It was a very strange contrast -- what she said and how she looked.

"No, I..." James paused. It was weird to be so casual about sex, yet to still also feel restricted about what he could say. Forty years of cultural indoctrination still had its claws in him. "That is, Molly jerked me off and I came all over both of them."

"That sounds nice," Christine said. She was only half paying attention now.

"So, it's OK?"

Christine folded her iPad closed and rolled over to look at her husband. He could feel her exasperation rolling over him. "No, of course it's not OK," Christine said, "But this where we are right now so we agreed: we have to be honest with each other."

"Have you...?"

"Austin's been away, and the girls were obviously busy with you, so no," Christine said.

"And you're not upset," James kept asking. He couldn't stop. He'd always been such a confident man. He knew it was one of the things that Christine loved about him. But he couldn't stem his need for reassurance in that moment.

"It's fine," Christine said, "As long as you're not knocking up our daughter, there's no consequences. It's just part of our lives now. I don't like it, but I know I can't make you stop." She turned onto her back and opened up her iPad.

The conversation was clearly over. James went to sleep soon after, the pleasure of fucking his daughters overwhelming any guilt over anything else.

*

Austin was deep in a world of chopped lettuce when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He barely looked up from what he was doing. It was one of the line cooks, Luis.

"Someone's outside to see you," he said, "Out back." Austin nodded.

He understood the need for prep. When he first started, he felt like it was busy work. The way the chef showed him to do things, Austin felt like Daniel-san in the Karate Kid, completing strange rituals for the sake of being strange. Now that he understood it, he appreciated the details and nuance. But that didn't mean he enjoyed it.