Fuckin Zombies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked inside the van again. There was packages scattered everywhere. Some still inside the truck and others were scattered across the weed covered front yard. The front door of the small house was open and we just walked in. It was the middle of the day but although the zombies didn't venture out into the sunlight, they were very active in the shadows and darkened areas of the insides of buildings.

The inside of the house smell musty and the fait smell of decaying flesh lingered in the background.

The house was in a neighborhood that was similar to the others that we had walked through. Abandon cars left on the streets, trash and personal items scattered about. Lawns that were overgrown by three feet of weeds. Every now and then, we would come across a leg or an arm that was still twitching if it had even the slightest bit of rotting flesh on it.

We were prepared for anything. It was still the middle of the day and I had my whistle in my mouth but nothing popped out at us and after a while I was beginning to think I might be the target of a huge Halloween practical joke.

Searching the house carefully, we found it empty and then went into the back bedroom. That was where we found the dog, small but very agile mutt with only three legs. Even with that, he chased us around the house until we managed to get him trapped in a cupboard under the sink in the kitchen. Then we went back in and searched the rest of the house and finally found her in the large, walk in closet in the back bedroom.

Dawn was hunkered down at the very back of the closet, with her knees against her chest and seemingly dormant until we pulled her into the brightly lit bedroom.

Then all hell broke loose.

I thought I had seen everything but most of it had been via the internet You tube videos. Now we were in the presence of a real zombie. We all seemed to hit our whistles at the same time.

Her bare legs that had once looked gorgeous in shorts, were covered in scratches and open, oozing and festering sores. One large hole in her calf was filled with a nest of squirming maggots, the rest of which were scuttling around her on the floor.

The smell that came out of that closet drove us all back, a combination of fresh shit and rotting flesh.

"Are you sure she's not just decomposing and..."

"The dead, decompose. Zombies are dead but not completely," Jeff said. "The body feeds on itself. But yeah, she does smell horrible."

Her head came up suddenly and she stared at us through grey sightless eyes. When she opened her mouth, maggots slithered out and she uttered a sound like I had never heard before in my life, a mixture of anger, pain and sounded like her mouth was full of dirt, which wouldn't have surprised me at all.

I jumped back and Jeff slammed the door shut before she could moved toward us.

"Okay," Allen said, "here's the plan." Jeff leaned with his back against the door and we could hear her screeching and scratching against inside of the door.

"We get the whistles out and grab her and strap her to the bed. Wearing gloves and make sure to don't touch any of her wounds."

"You've got to be kidding! You want to fuck that?"

"She isn't even as bad as some of the other's," Jeff said. "She will clean up just fine, then you're going to want to get your dick into her."

"It's a rotting corpse," I said. "I think I will go back to blowup dolls."

Jeff leaned toward Allen. "New guy, still in shock. He'll get over it once we get her clothes off."

I almost threw up on the floor, from the thought alone.

In ten minutes, with the help of the dog whistles, we had her secured to the bed with four pairs of handcuffs.

The rotting remains of her brown UPS uniform came off easily and showed that at one time, her naked body was really something that would easily get your attention. Now, she was sexy in a more disgusting way.

Once secured to the bed with the straps, we stopped blowing the dog whistles and she suddenly changed from being an immobile statue to an enraged creature, foaming at the mouth, spitting maggots out from between her lips struggling and kicking as best she could and we just stood there and watched those large blue grey breasts capped with nearly black hard nipples, bouncing and rolling on her chest.

"We have to clean her up before I'm shoving myself into that mess. The Dawn creature opened her mouth, her black lips pulled back revealing blackened and cracked teeth and a withered. Just when I thought I couldn't get anymore turned off, a large brown beetle crawled out of her mouth and dropped onto her chest between her large blue grey breasts.

Then she went nuts on us and Allen shoved the whistle into his mouth and effectively shut her down.

Dawn lay back on the bed frozen stiff staring up at the ceiling.

"How long will she stay like that?" I asked.

"How long can you continue blowing that whistle?" Paul asked.

I looked at her body in the bright light of the room. Her hair was longer and a tangled , dirty mess that partially covered her face. Her nails and her hand and toes were almost two inches long.

"Even a scratch from her nails is enough to infect you."

"That's why I told you guys to wear heavy gloves." Allen had pulled off all the shades that he been covering the windows.

Dawn lay on the dirty, heavily stained mattress on top of a larger dark stain that should have had a police chalk outline around it.

She was a mess. A very sexy mess but still a mess, and that smell!

"She must have come home, unaware of the epidemic and got bit by the dog," Rob guessed.

"The fact that she hid in this closet is probably what save her from any extensive damage, like being outside with all the others."

"She's been in that closet the entire time?" I asked.

"Fortunately for us, she was stuck here during that time," Allen said, "Otherwise she would have been either the dogs meal or a sex toy for all those other male zombies running around here and on campus. With rotting hardons."

"And look at the door," Rob said. "Another month of this dog attacking the door and she would have been his meal."

"You call that good shape?" I asked.

"Better than most," Paul said. "At least her limbs will remain attached and her tits haven't been pulled off by the crazy males that run this place at night

It was midday and we knew that nothing was going to come at us as long as we stayed in daylight. That was some thing something that Hollywood got right.

Zombies go into a kind of hibernation in daylight. They tend to stay in dark places, like roaches and deadly black widows. Inside buildings and out of the sunlight, they are still somewhat active.

"Dead or not, those tits are to die for," Paul said without thinking.

With her clothing off, and her twisting body secured to the bedposts on each corner of the bed, we grabbed the clean rags and towels we had brought with us and began wiping her down with the gallon jug of Pinesol that we used liberally.

She struggled and thrashed around through out the ordeal. Hell if someone had cleaned me with Pinesol, I probably would have reacted the same way.

"This might help with the smell," Allen said and poured a liberal amount straight into her open mouth, at least a pint or two.

"Not like she's going to drown."

He pulled it away and every creature short of a snake quickly fled through the opening running for cover down the length of her naked body.

"Too bad we are going to get the chance to have fun with that hole," Rob said.

"She cleans up pretty good," Allen said. He reached down and grabbed a nearly black and very stiff nipple and pinched it slightly.

"Still firmly attached," he said with a grin. An ear piercing scream issued from her throat that was completely unexpected.

"I don't think she likes to be touched like that Paul grinned. By this time we took a break and stripped and having each taken a Viagra or two, finished cleaning off her body."

"She cleans up pretty well for a zombie," Rob said.

"In this condition, their bodies are ultra sensitive, Jeff explained. "We learned that the hard way the first time we did this shit. I don't know if they actually feel the sensation of being touched or the flesh itself reacts to what ever it feels on it." That's probably why these things are still moving around even when they are in pieces."

"Great biology lesson that I could have used in high school," Jeff laughed. The five of us stared down at the corpse, actually a hot looking corpse and started getting the right reaction from the little blue pills.

"You sound like a doctor," I said, "maybe you know enough to cure this epidemic.

"Third year med student," he said. "To cure whatever this is...?" He shook his head. "Don't think that's going to happen anytime soon."

"Are we ready?" Allen asked. He was sporting a huge boner, sticking straight out eight inches and thick as a porn actors. I was thinking of the movie Magic Mike thought not too overblown.

"Everyone take their Viagra?" He looked around at us. "I guess so."

"He turned and looked at me, the new guy.

"Condoms?" he asked with his hand out toward me.

"I didn't know I was supposed to bring them."

Everything seemed to stop immediately, with everyone looking at me...the new guy.

"I hope you are kidding," Paul said. He had a serious look on his face and a serious boner that was going to be used, no matter what.

"We sent you a text the day before we left." Allen added.

"I didn't know you were going to ask me to bring anything. My phone has been on the charger for two days. I didn't even check my messages."

"We've come too far," Allen said. "Just give her a double douche,"

Jeff shook the bottle and positioned the nozzle up against her splayed open cunt and jammed the neck straight up into her and pressed the handle.

The creature howled and spewed the rest of the Pinesol that had been stagnating in the throat. It almost looked like a scene out of The Exorsist, except it didn't look a thing like pee soup. The fountain shot across the room and splattered against the far wall.

He emptied the entire contents into her vagina and pulled it out. Dawn thrashed around wildly her body coming up off the bed several times. I swear my cock got harder just watching her grey tits rolling around on her chest, black nipples hard and sticking out more than an inch.

He pulled out the second bottle and opened the valve on it and pushed the nozzle between Dawn's legs and up into her grey vagina and pushed the plunger. A high pressure blast of carbonated water shot up inside the squirming corpse and he pulled it back out.

"Oh shit, oh gross we groaned as we watched a flood of dirt and bugs, maggots and God knows what else came flooding back out of her insides.

"Were going to need that other blanket now," The bed between her legs was soaked and looked like an insect collection.

"I think she just came," Rob joked. That got the rest of us laughing. He shoved the bottle back up into her just as the last maggot squirmed out from between her cunt lips.

"You expect me to stick my cock inside that mess?"

"If you never again get laid in your life, this is the one you will remember," Paul said. He elbowed me in the ribs. "Next time you will remember the fucking condoms, yeah?"

"Don't worry. You're going to love this," he assured me.

He pulled the second bottle out of her cunt and placed it on the floor. "We might need the rest later."

"It wouldn't have been a problem if you had brought the condoms," Rob scowled at me.

"You're a geek dude and like the rest of us, this is probably the best piece of pussy you are ever going to get in your life....dead or not."

I popped another Viagra and watched Dawn's large firm blur gray breasts' wobble on her chest and felt my cock lurch in my pants. Then I pray I wouldn't take a graveyard STD to hell with me.

God, I am one sick puppy, I thought to myself.

"This is a piece of ass that most guys would die for, even if she is already dead." Jeff said, staring down at the shaking thing.

Allen looked at me and shook his head then turned back to the bed. "I've been waiting for this girl for a long time."

"And you want to fuck this?"

"Why the hell not?" Paul asked. "With the amount of Viagra we brought, I could fuck a tree stump."

"You guys saw her last year when she was delivering in the summer," Allen said. "This woman was hot. You gonna tell me that you're going to pass up getting your dick in that pussy because of a few maggots in her cunt?"

"That would be a good reason to say no," I said. "But since I'm already here..."

"You know what this means," Allen said. "We're going to have to double douche her. By this time, the entire room smelled like Pine sol and we had even cleaned out her open wounds with peroxide. The overpowering smell that had filled the room was no replaced with the equally pungent smell of cleaning fluid. The smell of death was going away but the underlying stench would remain the entire time we spent with her.

With her legs spread wide, I grabbed the Seltzer bottle and jammed the nozzle deep into the blackened, shriveled folds of her pussy and pressed the release lever, filled her with pressurized water and pulled it back out.

Jeff laughed and shook his head. . "Man, what I'd give to have my cock in that mouth."

"She would have it for lunch if you tried that now," Rob said.

Allen stood by the bed, naked with his cock sticking straight out. He had a pretty good seven inches on him and didn't seem at all bothered by her appearance. After all, this was his idea.

"I've waited too long for this moment. I'm going in." Jeff and I pushed another sheet under her ass and a pillow just to elevate her hips. Kinda hard when she was still thrashing around even though we knew she couldn't get loose.

"I think she's ready," Jeff said. "Get in the saddle, cowboy."

Her skin was slightly translucent and you could see the larger veins just under the skin was pasty, blue, grey but her tits were still upright and firm, and her ass was as near perfect under the circumstances after eight months of being dead. She was covered with scabs and open oozing sores and smelled like a dead animal, under the odor of Pine sol but we were still going to fuck her.

"You gonna use the whistle?" I asked as Allen knelt between her legs.

"I like it rough. Kinda like riding a bucking horse," then he grabbed her shaking legs and shoved himself into her weather beaten cave.

"Ride em cowboy," Jeff said.

"Jesus!" he gasped and grabbed her moving hips.

"Cold as ice...just like the rest, but still, tight as hell." I had my phone out, recording everything just like the others had been doing since we found her.

She was giving Allen the ride of his life.

We didn't feel too bad about what was going on. The Sawn we knew from the past was long gone and wasn't feeling anything, emotionally or physically. It was like riding one of those blow up inflatables you can get in porn shops. Only, this one we knew, or rather, used to know.

Phones out, we recorded the event and it was memorable. The thing under Allen was really fighting him, of course it wasn't Dawn but simply her infected body. Dawn had long since left the building, as it were.

"Go in there and give her a cold start," Rob said. "Get her engine running for the rest of us, right?"

As I learned, Allen had been wanting to fuck Dawn since I first saw her two years before. She had seemingly appeared out of nowhere and started driving for UPS!

"What a fucking waste for a beauty like this," he had commented once. Now he had his hands gripping those ash grey breasts. Her nipples were unnaturally hard and distended almost black sticking out straight on the tops of her breasts. He took his time and rolled them between his fingers like they were large grapes as she continued to struggle under him

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Like fucking Jello straight out of the fridge," he grunted, and shoved into her again.

"Would rather have had her alive but grave robbers can't be choosey."

"I don't think she likes to be touched," Paul said.

Her skin was grey but incredibly still taut. The nipples stood out about an inch looking like grey pebbles against her milky flesh. He bent and sucked on into his mouth and heard her shriek in fury and shoved his cock deeper into her wet cold vagina.

"Ride that corpse, cowboy," Jeff laughed. And the thing that was Dawn was struggling and withering all over the filthy bed. She started screeching, mouth open a maggot crawled out and something else scurried out of her nose.

He pounded the zombie for another five minutes and them pulled out after filling her.

"Alight then, who's next?" he asked after examining his cock.

"None worse for wear, I think."

Next up was Rob and he had been looking forward to this moment since we found her. A bit over weight and without a date since probably first grade, he jumped right in and started pounding away.

Seemingly, everything her had learned about fucking a woman came from Pornhub,'Oh baby....oh.... oh baby," was a bit over the top even for us and we held our laughter in as best we could. He came in less than five minutes and his cock had somehow shrunk even before he pulled it from between her soggy, grey folds

Paul was next and did something a little different and managed a respectable fifteen minutes before pulling out and hosing down the dark valley between Dawn's shaking breasts, even managing to shoot some onto her face. Even that didn't seem to improve her present attitude.

"Always wanted to do that to a woman without her calling me a disgusting pig," he breathed.

"Guarantee, this one is not going to be called you back anytime soon." I said.

Jeff was built like a wrestler and went at her like he was trying to pushed the head of his cock into her mouth through the other end of her body. Not a lot of unnecessary noise. He was like a machine.

"Don't break her," I said, then watched him come and leave her cunt gaping open like a fully open flower. There was a river of semen just pouring out of her and leaving a small lake between her legs.

"Jesus," Allen groaned still watching the small creek that was flowing out of her, "you should be a sperm donor."

Allen was howling and looked for all the world, like he was having the time of his life, not hers.

Jesus, if I hadn't seen this for myself, I would have thought they were pulling my leg. Allen struggled and managed to bury himself all the way into the screeching, fighting creature, he pushed all the way in and after fifteen minutes, stopped and held himself and emptied everything her had into her.

"He pulled out of her and too a deep breath.

"I have experienced death and it smelled like fucking Pinesol."

That had everyone laughing and Jeff took his turn at her. He slid in easily and rode her for a while then pulled out, and was quickly followed by Paul. He lasted almost twenty minutes before unloading in her and pulling out. He looked down at her gaping cunt and a river was flowing out of it onto the blanket.

"At least she didn't fall apart on me like the last time."

The thing that had been Dawn, was still thrashing around on the bed and rolling her head from side to side.

"Would have been more fun when she was alive."

"She's gonna fight like that the entire time, Rob said, "they don't tire out and these things will give you a ride you will never forget."

Then he got onto the bed and took his place between her legs.

"They never slow down and never call you back for a second date."

Rob stepped up, his cock standing straight out. He had to have had the largest penis the four of us had ever seen. Not as long as it was thick.

Any other woman in the living world would have been terrified to have this monster shoved inside her. But then, we weren't dealing with the living world now.