Fuckin Zombies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked her better when she was dead," Paul said.

'How rude," Dawn said, in a softer voice, but still agitated.

"You still have that duct tape?"

"Are you guys going to leave me like this?"

I turned around and stopped at the foot of the bed.

"You are looking a lot better than you did when we first fastened you to the bed."

"And I bet you boys had a lot of fun with me then."

"It could have been better," Jeff said staring at her new and much better looking body.

"Damn right," Dawn groaned. "I'll kick your ass if any of you touch me again."

"She's back," Allen said.

Dawn grunted something and struggled with the cuffs then glared at us, five naked guys, still sporting enhanced erections, standing around the bed, staring back at her.

"What the fuck?"

"Do you know where you are?" Rob asked.

"I'm not in my house and you guys just raped me. What the hell is going on?"

"We just saved your life. You weren't you when we did anything to you, so we didn't technically rape you," Allen said. "You were a zombie when we found you."

"Bullshit," she snapped back.

"You're lucky we came when we did," I added with a grin.

"I don't remember any of what happened."

"What IS the last thing you remember?" Allen asked.

"I was driving down the street and slowed down when a dog ran in front of my truck." I swerved and hit something."

"That dog scratching the hell out of the other side of the door." I said. "Has to be the same dog."

"What did you do to me?" she asked, now that she had our attention.

"I think we did everything to you. I think it was something you did to her."

"But we did the same things to the others and nothing like this ever happened."

They all looked at me, the new guy. "You're the only one who fucked her in the ass."

"What?" You fucked my ass?" she asked her eyes went wide at that. "Can you at least get me out of these things?"

"I nodded to Allen. "I'm sure she's back for good."

"I really have to use the bathroom."

"Really?"

"You spend eight months in a closet." She answered back.

"I think she's come back to life," Jeff said. "I think we need to free her."

"What are you guys talking about....coming back to life?" she asked in a panic.

Allen opened the handcuffs with a little hesitation.

"Let me explain something," Allen said as he started unfastening her hands.

He explained what had happened to her and why we were there and how we found her and the rest of the gory details, well not everything.

The less she knew, the less she could use in court, if it came to that. Sometimes you have to plan ahead.

"How is this happening?" she asked. "I've been dead for eight months?"

I shrugged, "I'm a history major, not a med student."

"You guys are completely disgusting," she said finally. "Fucking a corpse, just because you can?"

"It happens in morgues all the time," Rob added.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know that," she said glaring at him.

"You should at least be a little grateful," Jeff said, "we found you and brought you back."

"That, 'bringing you back' part wasn't planned," I finished. "Somehow it just happened."

"But you didn't know that would happen until after you had your sick fun with me."

"Not everything is a bed of roses," Paul added. "Especially on this bed."

"What were you going to do with me if, I didn't, you know, end up alive again?"

"We might have had another go with you, I don't know." Paul answered without thinking the question through.

"Over my dead body," she snapped. Then she pushed herself off the bed and stood there, with her back against the wall.

"Well, that worked for the first time around just fine but I don't think it would be the same the second time now that you are alive."

"Is there anything to wear in this dump? I feel just a little strange with all of you staring at me like vultures without anything on."

"There's a closet in the corner," Paul pointed out. "The one you spent the last eight months in."

I got hard all over again just watching her walk around the room, that incredible ass with healthy, taut, curvy flesh, looking much better than it had the first time around. I had been in that ass then. Now I wanted back in more than anything!

Dawn emerged from the closet less than a minute later, a pile of old clothing draped over her arm.

"What the hell were you guys thinking? I have a river of cum running down both legs and my ass is sore. I've never been fucked in the ass, at least that I can remember. Is that how you treat a woman?"

"You weren't much to look at before now, just a decent looking corpse." Rob added without thinking.

"Great pick up line, perv," she glared at him. "Can I have a towel. I handed a small one to her and felt myself getting hard again as I stared at her heavy breasts.

"You guys just stay out there."

"Done," Paul said.

The dog was still clawing at the door outside and Dawn disappeared into the dark bathroom on the other side of the room.

The five of us gather quickly on the other side of the bed.

"What the fuck is going to happen now?" I asked. "We are in so much trouble."

"You have been dead or at least listed as missing for the past eight months," Paul said after her, trying not too stare too long at her near perfect ass. Nothing is going to happen to us. She's probably somewhere on a long line of casualties and with this still spreading across the country, the authorities have more to worry about than whatever she might tell them.

"If they even believe her." Jeff added.

"So you guys think its is fun to fuck a corpse? That's sick." came her voice from the bathroom.

"It started as a dare," Jeff started to explain. He started looking around for his own clothes, just as the rest of us started doing. We certainly weren't going to get another chance at that body again.

"You guys couldn't find a date on Tinder, or Fans Only?" she asked. "I hope the hell you guys enjoyed yourselves."

"We did. At least that was until you came back from the dead," Allen said. "Something we weren't expecting."

"Jesus Christ," she muttered.

"Yeah, something like that but it didn't take three days."

"No lights....no running water...who came all over my tits?" she moaned.

"Allen shook his head and glared at me.

"If only you had brought the condoms."

"It might have been just you or you and the rest of us but whatever we all squirted into her pussy and, ass brought her back to the world of the living."

"You're kidding?"

"You think I did that all by myself?"

"We have done this a few times before inviting you along and this has never happened." Allen said. "You were the only one who dumped your load in her ass." Paul said.

"You guys didn't leave me much choice the way you sogged her cunt up and..."

"Well thanks to you and your miracle spunk, we might just be in a little trouble here," Jeff said.

"You guys have done this before?" she said coming back out of the bathroom wearing the ill fitting ensemble that she had grabbed.

"WELL....?" She stood there wearing unmatched and clothes that were too big for her small frame. Her longer hair looked good on her instead of the shoulder length she had been wearing before she disappeared.

"Not your best look but I did like the way you looked before you put them on," Jeff said

"Of course you did, Perv. And you guys said I was dead. Do I fucking look dead to you?" she spat. "I think you fuckers got me drunk and..."

"You were when we started this," I said. "Now you're breathing, talking, your skin has color to it.

"Dude, I think you should show her the video on your phone," Paul said.

Allen stepped in front of her and held up his phone. Dawn backed away a little

"I just want to show you exactly how you were when we found you," he said, switching on the phone.

"You recorded everything?"

"We always do."

"Great, that will easily end up on some internet porn site,"

Stopping in front of her, his cock still standing straight out, he pulled up the dog whistle that was hanging on a small chain around his neck. He blew into it and we watched her reaction.

There was none.

"Is that a Dog whistle?" she snapped.

"Just making sure," he said. Allen stepped up and held his phone in front of her face and turned the sound up.

"This is why you were handcuffed to the bed."

He switched on the video replay and held the screen up in front of her.

We all watched her face as she stared at the video showing us finding her in the closet and fastening her to the bed and stripping her.

"That thing....is.....me?" she stammered.

"Was you," Allen said, "until the new guy with miracle spunk brought you back."

She continued watching herself on the bed, grey tits bouncing around, as she kicked and screeched and growling like a wounded animal as we fought to strap her to the corners of the bed without being bitten or scratched. She watched as Allen climbed between her spread legs and slid into her and started fucking her as hard as he could.

"You guys aren't just sick and perverted. " She turned her eyes away from the phone and stared at the rest of us. "You are fucking crazy. What gave you the right to tie me up and rape me?"

"Because you were dead less than a half an hour ago?" Jeff said. You were nothing more than a corpse with a lot of fight in you."

"Now you're not," Paul added.

"So that makes it okay?"

"You didn't tell us she was so sarcastic," Jeff said.

"Allen shrugged. "This is the first time I have really talked to her."

"So now what happens?" Dawn asked.

"You were dead less than half an hour ago." Allen said. "We didn't have a plan past that."

"That is some sick shit."

"Look I get it," Allen said. "You're still in a bad mood."

"You guys had to come out here to look for a fuck buddy?" she asked. "That is so disgusting. I guess a graveyard wasn't good enough."

"One thing at a time," Jeff interrupted.

"Getting gang raped, even in death isn't how I expected the afterlife to turn out, okay?"

"We can discuss the semantics of it all another time," Allen said, " but right now we have to get us all out of here. We are losing light, in case no one noticed."

"You heard about the epidemic, didn't you?" Allen asked. "I mean it was all over the news eight months ago."

"You were on a delivery and just disappeared. Jeff added. "A friend we knew told us he found a UPS truck in front of this house. "We just assumed that this was your house."

"I've been here for eight months?" she whispered.

"Maybe UPS pays zombie comp time?" Rob said.

Dawn shot him a dirty look.

"You became a zombie, the result of that epidemic that started right before you left for work that day." I said. Then you just disappeared."

"And no one even noticed I was gone?"

"I was kinda crazy at the time."

"The dog that is on the other side of the door right now, somehow got into your truck and bit you," Paul began to explain. "Now that dog is going to be a problem for us getting out of here, that and the sun going down."

"We think the dog was infected like everyone else on this side of the fence," Allen finished. "You crashed your truck into the tree in the front yard of this house. Somehow, you made it into this house and hid in the closet for the entire time you were here."

"Fuck," she said with a small grin on her face, "It took me eight months to come out of the closet?"

"She does have a warped sense of humor" Jeff said feeling a little better about the situation.

"I remember crashing into the tree because I was trying not to hit a dog in the road."

"That same fucking dog," I said. "Unfortunately, the DOG whistle doesn't affect the dog at all."

"That's all I remember until I woke up and found you guys fucking me."

"Anything else?"

"You mean before cum started leaking out of my ass?"

"Yeah, that's one way of putting it."

"No, I just woke up with you five standing around me with your weapons' drawn.

"And I should be grateful....after what you guys did to me?"

"You're lucky we came when we did." I added.

"Right now, we have another problem," Jeff said. "We're loosing light."

"And what does that mean?" Dawn asked.

"I means we are stuck here for the night,"

"Can't we just go?" she asked.

"We can't go back in the dark." These things are active and all over the place when the sun goes down. Even with the dog whistles, it's too risky."

"It's going to take us another two hours to get to the fence and in the dark, that isn't an option," I explained.

I looked out the dirty bedroom window and realized we were loosing the last of the light. It would be dark in a hour.

"What did you guys do the last time?" she asked. It seemed that she was beginning to calm down and accept the situation we were all in.

"We didn't have this situation," Paul said, loudly. "We left our play toy here."

"We are in a shitload of trouble, you know that," Paul said. "it's getting dark and we should have left more than an hour ago. We can't make this trip at night."

Paul was the only one of us who had not dressed yet and had his clothes in his hands, maybe hoping for another shot at her, who knows.

Despite that and messy hair, she did look rather sexy and made me a little sad that we couldn't have her now....well now that she was a little more lively.

"Can I borrow your phone. I need to call my mom."

"Uh, I don't think that would be such a good idea, at least not right now," I said. "You have been missing for eight months and it's probably assumed that you are one of them."

"And we are still in the red zone," Allen reminded her. "This entire town was quarantined and cut off from the rest of the state and that includes communication."

"You said you mom is on the other side of town?"

"That's where I was going when I crashed."

That's still in the red zone." Jeff reminded us.

"You said this isn't your house?"

"Of course this pigsty isn't my house."

"You live with your mother then." I guessed."

"You're quick, kid. I'll give you that." She said smugly, then stopped suddenly. "Does that mean that my mother is...."

"Not sure about that," Jeff said. "A lot of people made it out unharmed and unchanged."

"The entire town of cottonwood is fenced off and placed in the red zone." Rob said. "Including the college."

"I can't believe all of you fucked me on that bed," she said looking at the filthy , stained sheet.

"If we hadn't, you wouldn't be standing here talking to us. In fact, we are surprised that you actually came back. You can thank Trey for that."

"Really? Why?" she fixed her gaze on me.

"He seems to have the semen of resurrection," Allen said. "He brought you back after he took a different approach."

"So....you're the one who fucked me in the ass," she said staring right into my eyes. "I can't even remember the last time anyone did that to me." Then she stopped and lowered her voice. "You know, you could have given it to me orally. I do give great blowjobs."

"Good to know," Allen said with a grin. "Keep that thought for another time."

"Teeth and penises don't play well together when you're with a zombie," I said.

"Are we going to leave soon?"

"It's getting dark," Allen said again. She didn't seem to understand the situation. "Better to stay here for the night. Too many of those things roaming around at night."

"Are you fucking kidding me? This is just like one of those stupid movies." She moaned.

"I don't think she's happy about this," I whispered to Paul as he started to pull his jeans on.

"We saved your life. I think you should be at least a little grateful." Rob said, now a little on the defensive.

"In normal times, I would have your asses in jail for rape."

"Yeah, well darling, " Allen reminded her, "these aren't normal times."

"Then the unthinkable happened. Paul was pulling up his pants and stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled it out suddenly. Something large and black fell to the floor at his feet. A large spider, the size of a quarter was moving slowly across the floor.

Ow! Shit," he yelled, pulling back his hand and looked at the small scratch.

"What did you do?" Jeff asked.

"That thing bit me!"

That thing, turned out to be a spider, about the size of a quarter.

We all jumped and looked around then Rob saw it. A large spider, drunkenly making it's way across the floor. Instead of moving in a straight line it seemed to drunkenly Zig Zag changing directions every few inches.

"That thing bit me," Paul shouted clutching his hand, then looked at the small red dot that was quickly spreading over the back of his hand like an angry rash.

I looked down at the drunk looking insect as it staggered around and went in circles and stopped moving. Finally, I had enough and flattened it under my shoe. I lifted it off and the thing, now flattened, was still trying to move around.

"Oh shit," I said. "Even the insects are zombies."

"Do you think....?" Jeff asked.

"Oh my God!" Paul said, his face went white.

Allen stood there for a moment. "Did a spider cause all this shit?"

"No," I said. "I think everything down to the smallest living thing is a potential hazard.

"What about me?" Paul asked with a stricken look on his face.

"I thought you guys said it was the dog that bit me," Dawn said.

"The dog may have bitten you but the spider might have bitten the dog."

Paul stood there for a moment then started acting sick and shaking.

"Oh fuck....is he...?"

"We have to get him onto the bed," I said. "Quickly."

With Dawn's help, now that she had managed to get dressed, helped place him on the bed and had his hands in the same cuffs that we had used on her. Then, in minutes, he started going crazy.

Unfortunately, he was a lot stronger than Dawn was. We managed to get his feet strapped to the bottom of the bed and then watched then watched the utter horror unfold before our eyes for the next twenty minutes.

Allen had his camera out and was recording everything.

None of us had ever seen a human actually turn into a Zombie, so this was a first but this time, it was one of our own. So, of course, we were getting everything on our phones.

As we had done with Dawn, when we had video recorded everything we had done to her, we caught the entire horrifying transformation of our friend on camera. It was something we had never seen before.

Dawn watched with a frightened look on her face. Then she focused on his cock which was standing up straight like a flag pole between his legs. His pants hadn't been pulled up to his hips and he was sporting a boner that would have made him proud.

"Did he fuck me with that?" she asked amazed still staring intently at his giant and still growing member.

"No way, but I'm sure he would have loved to," Jeff said.

We stood there after getting out friend fastened to the bed. His cock was now rigid, thick, almost two inches thick inches, and ten inches and still growing.

Paul's face was contorted in what looked like pain, then his eyes started rolling back to the whites and stayed there. Phlem and mucus and whatever else was in his stomach started bubbling out of his mouth and nose.

"Oh my GOD," Dawn groaned. "Is that what I went through?" Her eyes were wide as she watched the transformation with us.

"Apparently, yes," Allen said as he watched Paul slide into the thing he had helped Dawn recover from.

"Just stay away from him!" Allen shouted and we all stood back from the bed.

Once he was cuffed to the bed he shrieked and pleaded for help but there was nothing we could do for him.

"We have to get him back to town," I said.

Allen shook his head. "There's still no cure for this. The epidemic is ongoing and spreading all over the country and is still considered, out of control. He goes back, they will take him and burn him and quarantine us for weeks....maybe months."