Fuckin Zombies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We watched as his body convulsed on the bed. Within a half an hour, his eyes disappeared and were white slits barely open. He was snarling and grunting and arching his back off the mattress. But what had our attention was the size of his zombie cock. At least a foot long and almost two inches thick at the bass His balls were swollen to the size of large plumbs.

"Bet he wishes he could see this," Rob said in an attempt to find some humor in the situation.

"I think the Viagra helped but I wouldn't bet on it," Jeff said.

"Try the dog whistle on him," Paul suggested. I used mine and to our relief, it seemed to work. His body went ridged and his lifeless eyes stared up at the ceiling. It was his massive penis that had everyone's attention, especially Dawn's.

"Sorry about your friend but, Jesus, I've never seen a man's cock that huge."

"What are we going to do now?" We can't leave him here."

"Well," Dawn said slowly and deliberately, "you saved me so I think it's fair to think that you boys can do the same for your friend."

We looked at her, standing on the other side of the bed with a wicked grin on her face.

"What about you, miracle boy," she asked looking right at me. "You and your balls filled with miracle sperm brought me back. Are you up for this?"

"Wait a second," Allen said. "Are you suggesting that we..."

"Do the same thing to him that you that you guys did to bring me back," Dawn said that smile still on her face.

"That would mean we would have to..." I looked at Dawn, then at the rest of us, then at Paul who was struggling and wailing and screeching at the top of his lungs on the same bed we had enjoyed Dawn on.

"No fucking way." I said.

"That's what you guys did for me and look. I'm back." She had a strange but satisfied grin on her face.

"But....but...."Rob stammered.

"Yep," Dawn smiled, "that's exactly where you boys are going to have to go. The butt. This is something that I'm dying to see for myself," she smiled.