All Comments on 'Fucking a Double Mastectomy'

by MATT_TRIEWLY

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

different from any thing else I have read on LIT. Very good

JuicyplayJuicyplay5 months ago

I think it is lovely that you realised sex goes way beyond conventional beauty, and that she realised there was scope for joy outside the tramlines of traditional morality. But why do you say you didn't love her? It sounds as if you behaved in an extremely loving way towards each other and gave each other joy and meaning....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It wasn't quite perfect but close enough and god knows it had heart enough to more than make up for any technical error.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, I can relate to it in that some years ago I met a women who had a similar husband, she divorced had 2 grown uncaring boys and was quite gray in the same way as this character. However after a while she seemed to gradually blossom and it was nice to the change in her

Daniel6700044Daniel67000444 months ago

I like this a lot. Going beyond the superficial, aesthetic attractions of another, and truly making love to that person. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is trash. However liberating they may feel vices are not virtues.

MATT_TRIEWLYMATT_TRIEWLYabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks guys for all the feedback, and glad most of you liked. It was a strange tale that just popped into me head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMATT_TRIEWLY@MATT_TRIEWLY
Older guy (yes that is me in the profile photo) who is interested in spankings, canings and paddling. I enjoy administering hard beatings to masochists both female and male (though prefer female). I also like brazen narcissistic slut types. I can also be a masochist with the r...