All Comments on 'Fucking Ana in My Chair'

by bayareabar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

The writing is way, way over the top - just a horrid mashup of pornographic terminology with no eroticism or sensuality to it. The length of her cock changes, 12 inches or 11 inches depending where in the story I was. Your grasp of biology & anatomy is hopelessly juvenile. "Pussy Lips" of 4 inches in hang would be incredibly painful. Oh, and the cervix can't be penetrated by a penis regardless of how long or thick it may be.

I kept hoping it'd get better but there's so much wrong with your narrative and concept that it'd take pages to critique it properly. Get an editor to help clean up your hallucinationsof metaphor as well as the grammar. And get a high schooler who did well in biology to explain how sexual anatomy works. My fuck buddy is transgendered female and we had a great laugh reading your story.

bayareabarbayareabarover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Point taken. Thanks. Glad you had a great laugh.

I had a feeling it was over the top. But oh well. It was afterall only the second attempt ;)

Next time i'll use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well...

I love it. I mean it's what you expect to find on this website and I wasn't disappointed. Keep writing.

FutaRaeFutaRaeover 3 years ago
And that's how it's done, folks!

this story is lava. The imagery is phenomenal. I can’t decided which is my favorite : Ana's throat stretching around the massive cock, or the dick-pussy seal being broken and all the juice and globs pouring out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous