Fucking Another ABG - Ginny

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl gets fucked in the crowd at EDC.
3.2k words
4.21
13.6k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This particular story contains themes of alcohol, cheating, race-play, and degradation. To better work on my writing, the narrative of the story will revolve around Ginny.

===

Ginny stood in awe of her view - thousands of people, melting together under the pulsating lights and thumping bass of the Electric Daisy Carnival. This was her very first EDC, and she was going to go at it all alone. EDC has a reputation for changing lives, it was a place where fantasies were realized and inhibitions were left behind. The neon glow of the festival illuminated her face, casting a kaleidoscope of colors across her features as she stared in awe at the adventures to come. This trip was a rare opportunity for her to let loose - but also an opportunity for her to escape. Ginny's recent breakup had left her broken, defeated, and confused about who she was. This trip was her little escape.

Just months ago, Ginny had graduated from college with everything a girl would want - a great boyfriend, an amazing body, a full-time job offer, and not a care in the world. She had imagined a future intertwined with her partner, plans made together, and dreams shared throughout her college career.

But life had other plans, and the relationship crumbled when Ginny found her boyfriend fucking another girl in their bed. Kicked out of her apartment and the life she had, Ginny found herself navigating the tumultuous waters of newfound independence.

At first, Ginny drowned her sorrows in late-night parties and bottomless glasses of alcohol. The thrill of the nightlife offered a temporary escape from the ache in her heart, but it was a hollow comfort. She woke each morning with a pounding headache and a sense of emptiness that refused to be filled.

But Ginny refused to let herself be consumed by this. She decided to reclaim her life, starting with her health and well-being. She traded late nights for early mornings, swapping cocktails for green smoothies and gym sessions. With each drop of sweat, she felt a sense of empowerment grow within her-- and the results clearly showed. Between the gym, a hair appointment, and a $10,000 shopping spree, Ginny reinvited herself from the shy, conservative, Asian girl to an irrefutably hot, fuckable, Asian Baby Girl complete with blonde hair, eyelashes, and a body that anyone would want.

More than her physical health, Ginny sought out therapy, unraveling the tangled threads of her past in search of healing. With each session, she peeled back layers of pain and insecurity, emerging stronger and more self-assured than before. It was a process, but she found solace in the simple joys of life, finally reclaiming her independence from men.

Ginny transformed herself into a beautiful, independent, Asian Baby Girl. She did it. She took one last look at the amazing skyline, popped her molly, and proceeded to find her first stage.

Little did Ginny know, by the end of the night, all of her hard work would be taken away from her by a stranger with a fat cock.

===

As she walked towards the head-banging stage to start the night, she was turning heads. Ginny's outfit for Electric Daisy Carnival was a slutty but tasteful take on the classic schoolgirl uniform. She knew that as a hot Asian Baby Girl, she'd be bound to catch the attention of many guys - and that was what she wanted, a sense of validation.

She wore a pleated tartan skirt that skimmed barely past her ass cheeks. The colors--vivid shades of blue and green. Underneath the skirt, a nice red thong lay there as a reward for anyone daring enough to lift her skirt. She wore a crisp white blouse, that was tied to hold her C Cup Asian tits together as she went to EDC with no bra. A black tie was knotted loosely around her neck, the loose ends trailing down her chest and waist in a teasing invitation for any willing to finesse her that night.

To finish off the outfit, Ginny wore a pair of sneakers to make walking around in but knee-high socks to invoke a sense of sluttiness. She tied her hair in a ponytail, with the classic ABG strands to help frame her pretty face. Voluminous eyelashes, dark eyeliner, red lipstick, and a lollipop completed Ginny's ensemble of the slutty Asian schoolgirl. Confident, Ginny walked into the middle of the crowd.

With a determined flick of her hair, Ginny stepped forward, her heart pounding in sync with the beat. The crowd swallowed her whole, enveloping her in a cacophony of bass and movement. As she passed by groups of strangers and bumped into one person and the next, she received quite a bit of attention. Other Asian girls would compliment and tell her that she was pretty, some giving her a quick peck on the lips as they walked through. Guys smirked, some grabbing her ass with full confidence, others choosing to push their bulge into her fat Asian ass. Ginny didn't care - she wouldn't blame them. She knew she was hot - but she wanted to waste no time on them. Tonight was about her - and she needed to get to the best spot in the crowd as quickly as she could before the headliner showed up. The molly and alcohol were slowly starting to kick in, Ginny's eyes began to roll, and suddenly she was swaying in place.

She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the music wash over her, letting it consume her completely.

As she opened her eyes, Ginny found herself surrounded by strangers, each one lost in their world of ecstasy. They moved as one, a fluid mass of limbs and energy, undulating in perfect harmony with the music. Ginny felt herself being pulled into the rhythm, her body moving instinctively with the crowd.

She thought to herself, "This is the perfect spot".

She let herself go, surrendering to the music completely. She danced with abandon, her movements fluid and seductive, drawing the gaze of those around her. Bodies pressed against hers, sweat mingling in the heat of the moment, but Ginny did not fucking care. The molly was doing its job and sending her mind to a place where no carries, no worries existed.

In this sea of faces, she was just another anonymous figure lost in the blur of the rave. Time seemed to lose all meaning as Ginny danced, her mind consumed by the intoxicating energy of the music. She lost herself in the music, letting it carry her away on a wave of euphoria. It was liberating, exhilarating, a brief respite from the chaos of the outside world.

Ginny found herself dancing with different strangers, each one adding their unique energy to the mix. One by one, random men would fight to stand behind her, Ginny rewarded whoever happened to be there with the pleasure of grinding against their dick with her slutty fat Asian ass. Random men were exploring her body with their hands, squeezing her soft and perky tits, her ass, and her neck softly choking. Ginny smiled. Ginny knew that her time in this euphoria was coming to an end. Reluctantly, she made her way toward another spot in the crowd, wanting to meet new people. She soon collected herself, careful not to let things too far, and began to find a more subtle crowd. She quickly ran away, dropping her phone in the process.

And that was when I picked it up and began to follow her.

I had been there and was one of the lucky guys who had the chance to fondle Ginny. Yet, I also knew I'd be the only man who'd end up with her because I'd never be satisfied with a dance. I'd only be satisfied if this Asian girl would fill in every hole with my potent seed. From the way she threw her ass against me, the way that my mouth on her neck made her coo - I could make this slut mine if I kept at it. I knew she wouldn't recognize me as she never once turned around to make eye contact. I just needed to be patient.

As she found her new place in the crowd, we found ourselves nearer to the stage. The crowd headliner came on, and everyone pushed forward. With no choice in the matter, I was pushed into this Asian Baby Girl.

"Sorry," I exclaimed, catching her attention. "Some people kind of suck".

She smiled. "They sure do".

I could tell she was checking me out, admiring my frame. I had on black shorts, shades, and no shirt. I towered over her, and it was obvious the slut was really into taller guys.

"Actually, would you mind standing behind me?" she asked, with pouty lips. "I'm kind of getting tired of unwanted guys rubbing up on me".

"Got it, only wanted guys to get to rub up on you".

She laughed. "Maybe, if they're brave enough". The way she smiled and laughed at my jokes, I could tell we had some chemistry. I could not help but admire how fucking pretty she was. As the music continued to pound through the night, she leaned back into me.

"I'm Ginny".

I smiled. "Nick".

She gave me a soft peck. And just like that, I was her rave bae for the night. Whenever a slow song played, she'd melt into my arms and I made her feel hot by kissing and licking her neck. Whenever a heavy song came on, we'd be dancing our worries away.

And whenever a dirty song came on, Ginny would find herself grinding her ass and throwing it in circles against my dick - this time exclusively as I pushed any other guy who got too close aside. I constantly held her head down as she continued to purpose her ass for my pleasure. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her back into me to give her soft pecks as we continued to dirty dance with each other, using each other for our mutual pleasure.

As the night continued, the music built, and the dirty grinding was building an insane amount of sexual tension between Ginny and I. Inevitably, we made out. My tongue explored her tongue, hers wrestling with my own. I could still taste the molly she popped earlier that night, the alcohol she stole sips of from strangers around her. Ginny started to massage my dick through my shorts, and we continued to make out in the crowd violently.

"Mmmmmm...wait," Ginny gasped for breath. "Listen....you're hot. You are so fucking hot". Her hands explored my chest and shoulders.

I smiled, but she continued. "I just can't do this. I worked so hard to be single".

In a futile attempt to leave, she tried to reason her way out of my hold. Ginny struggled to leave but I held her firmly in place, my arms pinning her to my body.

"Don't get coy now slut" I laughed. Breathing down her neck, I started to kiss it much to her dismay. I can practically feel her body shivering as her body slowly ground into me.

"Ginny....I've seen the way you danced on those other guys...the way you were dancing on me...you want this....we both know it".

Ginny's eyes opened in horror as my hands started to slide down her skirt, past the safety of her red thong. I found her pussy and began to rub it, as I continued to degrade her softly to her ear.

"You wanted this Ginny....you wanted this all night...why fight it...why be something you're not..." coercing her into submission. I wanted Ginny to throw away months of hard work, months of newfound independence - throw it all away for one night of getting off.

I could tell that Ginny was fighting hard in herself to want to pull away, leave, and enjoy the rest of EDC. Yet, she didn't - because she wanted to be turned on, to be used, and to be slutted out like the Asian Baby Girl she was. As my fingers found her womanhood, I continued to rub further, aggressively taunting her.

"No one is paying attention to you," I continued, wanting to destroy her confidence. "No one gives a shit about how hot you are or your little sense of freedom. So no one...is going to care if I do this". I take out my cock and began to rub it against her ass.

"Please....please don't do this..." she begged, but it didn't matter. At that point, my cock had already lined up against her sweet Asian cunt. I pushed my tip inside Ginny, slowly stretching her out.

Despite her protests and her cries, Ginny's pussy was welcoming me, instantly creaming for every inch I shoved further into her.

"OH FUCK....you don't have to do this," she said as I started to pull my dick in and out of her pussy.

"You don't have to do this....you don't have to fuck me..." Ginny, moaning.

I didn't care.

"God...you're so fucking tight" I muttered. "It's like your pussy is grabbing my dick".

I was paying no attention to the crowd around us. I was like a dog in heat, completely focused and untethered to anything but the slut in front of me. My only purpose was to fuck her. With no remorse, I continued to pick up my pace.

"OH GOD....You're so fucking big....it feels...so big...I can feel you growing...in me..." Ginny continued to moan.

Her reluctance began to wane, as she continued to grind her fat slutty Asian Baby Girl ass into every back shot I was giving her. I coerced her even further, I wanted to take all of her dignity away.

"Tell me how good you feel Ginny....tell me how good it feels to have a stranger's dick in you..." I moaned. I found this Asian Baby Girl alone. I finessed her into dancing with me. I made her choose me. She made out with me. I finger fucked her in the crowd. I was now railing her in the middle of the crowd, and no one was interrupting us.

No one could interrupt us.

No one could stop us.

No one could stop me.

I was obsessed, completely focused on destroying Ginny and her newfound sense of self-esteem. Every back shot I was giving her, every stroke she was taking, were all attacks on the idea that Ginny could be autonomous from dick.

She couldn't. As an Asian Baby Girl, it is in her DNA to crave dick. It was primal for her to be fucked and bred like the slut she is. Even if it is by a stranger.

"ITS WRONG....IT FEELS WRONG...IT FEELS SO WRONG...." Ginny, screamed into the crowd but to no avail.

"TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU SLUT" I roared.

Eyes half-closed, Ginny leaned back, creating a lovely arch in her back. She makes eye contact and screams off the top of her lungs, "IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD".

I win. With my victory finally established, I give her a slight peck on her soft-pouty lips and unleash an unforgiving series of deep backshots into her pussy. All 9 inches of my thick, raw, cock completely invading and destroying her sense of self.

"OH, I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS, IT FEELS SO GOOD, WHERE HAS YOUR DICK BEEN ALL MY LIFE," Ginny continued with her string of profanities.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCK ME EARLIER YOU ASSHOLE".

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK ME LIKE A TOOL"

"FUCKING BREED ME NICK, BREED THIS SLUTTY ASIAN SCHOOL GIRL"

I was hitting my limit.

"IT WAS SO EASY TO FUCK YOU SLUT. I FOUND YOU. I FOLLOWED YOU. I MADE YOU CHOOSE ME. YOU LET ME FUCK YOU" I pin her arms together, feeling the hints of orgasm coming from both her and me.

"YES, YOU'RE RIGHT. I LET YOU. I LET YOU FUCK ME. PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME" Ginny cried, not caring if anyone saw us.

We were getting looks from people around us but no one dared to stop us. I'd deck anyone who would. This Asian Baby Girl was mine to conquer, mine to fuck for as long as I want. Surprisingly, people started to cheer for us. Spurred by the support of the crowd, Ginny started to smile and she took off her top for the onlookers, revealing her slutty Asian tits to the entire world.

"YOU CAME HERE TO FIND YOURSELF HUH SLUT" I roared. As I continued to fuck Ginny hard, I made eye contact with another Asian Girl standing in the crowd with her boyfriend. I smiled. She was wearing a white lingerie set, so I dedicated the next part to her.

"BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A FUCKIN ASIAN SLUT," I pulled her hair so this new Asian Girl could see it.

At the top of my lungs, I screamed at her. " YOU ARE A SLUT WHO WAS MEANT TO BE FUCKED BY MEN LIKE ME".

Ginny screamed "YES I WAS MEANT TO BE.... FUCKED BY MEN LIKE YOU...TO BE BRED...TO HAVE YOUR SEED IN ME...NOTHING ELSE MATTERS..."

"YOU COME HERE DRESSED LIKE A SLUT AND EXPECT NOT TO BE FUCKED. YOU'RE LIKE ALL ASIAN SLUTS WHO RAVE, LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND CRAVING A STRANGER'S COCK BURIED IN YOU" I roared, with full intent on breaking Ginny's back.

"OH GOD, YES. I LOVE...DRESSING LIKE...A SLUT. AN ASIAN SLUT" Ginny's eyes rolled, her voice starting to break down.

"ALL YOUR WORK, ALL THE TIME YOU SPENT IN YOURSELF," I continued my assault "IT MADE NO FUCKIN DIFFERENCE, HERE YOU ARE BEING BRED BY A MAN ALL OVER AGAIN"

She shook her head side to side but it didn't matter. She knew I was right.

"TAKE IT. TAKE MY FUCKING SEED" I screamed, pumping her Asian cunt full of my potent, hot, nectar that coated the walls of her pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Ginny screamed as each pump of my cum brought her a sense of relief and accomplishment. Ginny tried to stand but she fell to the ground, overwhelmed by what had just happened.

"More...please..." I turned around. Ginny was crawling on her knees to

a group of Asian Guys.

"More...I need more...someone....give me their dick..." Ginny practically begged.

"Good girl" I whispered.

I put my cock away as the peanut gallery clapped, some giving me high fives. From what I assume from what I saw, a couple of these guys were going to have the time of their lives gangbanging Ginny.

Before leaving, I made sure to check in with the Asian Girl. I grab her ass and pull her into me with her boyfriend standing there, high and dumbstruck.

"Let me know if you want a turn" handing her phone back. She bit her lip, I gave her ass a night of slap and pushed him out of the way. No sense in getting into a fight right now.

After all, I had an entire night of EDC left to explore.

===

As I woke up the next morning, I got a text from an unknown number. It was the Asian Baby Girl in white, asking if she could come over.

I smiled.

Day 2 was already beginning to look good.