Fucking Another ABG - Hannah

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl fucks a stranger late-night at the gym.
2.3k words
4.25
7.6k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I am new to this community and eagerly ask for feedback about my English. Please be sure to leave feedback. From feedback from my other stories, I will try to flush out the build-up and paint a better mental image of the Asian Girls that are being fucked in my stories.

===

In my early 20s, I worked a part-time job at a very late-night gym. It was open for twenty-four hours and while it wasn't the best job in the world, it allowed me to eat, stay in shape for free, and meet Hannah.

Hannah was our gym's resident Asian Baby Girl. She was Vietnamese, had blonde-dyed hair sat shoulder length, framing her flawless face. Although it was a gym, she'd always come with some form of make-up in the form of winged eyeliner, lashes, and lipstick. Her outfits ranged from various casual athletic wear, but I noticed her the most in yoga pants or shorts that perfectly shaped out her gigantic, fat, juicy ass. Like many Asian Girls during the pandemic, Hannah was obsessed with going to the gym. And like many Asian girls during the pandemic, Hannah was obsessed with growing her ass as fat as she possibly could. And to say that Hannah was on the thick side of Asian Girls where it matters would be doing her an incredible disservice. Every member and every staff had their gym crush on Hannah.

One day, I was busy folding towels behind the front desk when I spotted Hannah across the room, lifting an impressive amount of weight during her squats. Each rep was pushing her thick Asian ass and you could practically see the thread in her cheap leggings come apart. Looking carefully at that day, I recall seeing her tiny thong.

Looking back, Hannah was a fucking tease. I recall annoyingly how she often complained to the staff about how men were staring at her - yet her outfits each visit were quite loud with what they were doing to her figure. What a fucking bitch that was seeking attention - and it usually worked because it ended up with me having to deal with Hannah's bullshit. No one dared to talk to her out of fear of her scolding them, but I think I knew the truth - they were scared. These losers were here just to make money and coast for the rest of their lives and had no experience talking to an Asian Baby Girl like Hannah. It made sense, she did look quite intimidating to the average person.

But I was different - I wasn't going to put up with her shit. I told her off immediately when I could, and Hannah eventually only came to me to get shit done. Throughout her membership there, we crossed more frequently. My job involved a variety of tasks around the gym, from cleaning equipment to restocking towels. It was pretty annoying - as the new guy, I was constantly given the shittiest tasks. Anytime I complained, they retorted "College boy scared of doing work?" and laughed like idiots between themselves. My boss often said this, which infuriated me:

"Keep it professional"

So I did. I became the best busybody I could be. I tuned out the noise and only focused on the work, sometimes a bit too much. One day, while engrossed in my work, I unknowingly wandered into the women's changing room. I realized this as a "What are you doing?" called me out. Turning around, I found Hannah, amused by the accidental intrusion. She was standing there, fully nude. Her small Asian tits, shaved pussy, and beautifully fit body were on full display - and this girl didn't even hide it. I looked at her up and down, smiled, and walked out.

Over the following weeks, we began to notice each other more frequently. I found myself lingering in the areas where Hannah worked out, and I'm pretty sure I saw her smirk whenever I was near. My coworkers often talked and tried to do the same, but she never paid them any mind.

Hannah never mentioned that encounter, but from that moment, a unique connection sparked between her and me. There was a new tension between us - she'd always be sure to do squats at the rack closest to my view, she'd always be sure to say hi, and she'd only leave when I was at the front desk to watch her walk away. I was quite enjoying the high - knowing the fact that every man in this gym wanted a piece of this 20-year-old Asian Baby Girl but she was teasing me, and only me.

One night, our gym was unusually empty, and I was working a dead shift from 10-7 AM. It was the worst shift possible and it only goes to say that it was the shift that no one else wanted, but I was forced to work. It was 3 AM in the middle of the night, and the only persons in the entire facility were me and Hannah. The other gym-goers had finished their workouts earlier and left, leaving the two of them in the quiet space. I, having absolutely nothing to do, decided to chat Hannah up over at the front desk.

"You've been looking excellent lately, any special reason?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. Shitty ex-boyfriend, I want to get in good shape so he knows what he's missing out on" she confidently replied.

"Wow, his loss. His ex-girlfriend is doing quite alright if I do say so by myself" I smirked. I motion my hands towards her ass "I've seen her ass quite a few times at the gym"

"Oh really? And what do you think of it?" Hannah teased back. She was slowly leaning in at this point.

"It's probably one of the fattest asses I've seen on an Asian Girl....bigger than anyone I've fucked at least"

"Oh, I see. And tell me, Nick, do you find yourself fucking a lot of Asian Girls to make this comparison? Is this Asian ass you're imagining better than all those other Asian Girls you've fucked?" Hannah asked unironically. At this point, Hannah and I were looking each other dead in the eye.

"Oh, it's much better" with all my confidence in my right hand, I slapped her ass hard as I could. Hannah left out a yelp. "OH"

"That was pretty bold of you. Do you like doing bold things?" Hannah began to sink to her knees. I peeked outside - not a car in sight. I'd probably take care of the security footage later too - making sure I don't forget to keep a copy for myself. But first, to take care of the Asian slut offering herself to me.

"Do you, Hannah?" I took off my shorts and pulled out my flaccid dick.

"It's...so big...." Hannah had a hold of it. I began to ponytail up her hair in my right fist.

"It's your job to make it bigger" and Hannah began to blow me. After months of teasing, this beautiful Asian girl with a fat ass was mine. And she was on her knees, worshipping my manhood as it aggressively grew in her mouth.

"FUCK" *SLURP* "Babe, you're so much bigger than my ex...." she licked my base and used her tongue to lube up my shaft, and was french kissing my tip. My 6-inch dick easily grew to its full 9 inches. "I'm not sure...if this could fit..." I smiled. I pulled her up by her hair and bent her over the desk. I made sure to look up at the camera and took extra care to position Hannah at the best angle possible for the next part.

"Don't worry - I'll make it fit" and just like that, I shoved 1/2 of my dick into her Asian pussy. Without any warning, Hannah was being fucked for her only virtue and worth in this world, being a cute asian girl who happened to be horny at the right place, and the right time. Maliciously, we were using each other. Hannah was using me to get over her ex-boyfriend, and I was using her as the cocksleeve that she was. And for that night, I made sure to remind her of that.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL BITCH" I roared as more of my fully erect cock was slowly stretching her Asian pussy.

"IT- FEELS - SO- GOOD - FUCK" Hannah winced. I picked up my pace, moving from taking my caution to not break her too bad, to suddenly something more wicked and violent - I wanted to now break her. Her pussy, only being able to take 5 inches so far was suddenly now forced to take the rest

"OH - FUCK- ITS NOT - IT CAN't....NICK IT...IT WONT FIT" but it didn't matter. I was railing against her. I was fucking her, and my primal instincts came in. I found my stride and the base of my dick was now meeting her pussy lips - Hannah was finally able to take my entire dick.

I roared.

"I FUCKING DID IT. I FUCKED YOU" as I continued to pound into her. Hannah's sentences were no longer being formed, and I pulled her hair so her face was being directly recorded by the security camera. "I FUCKING KNEW I COULD FUCK YOU IF I GOT YOU ALONE"

With one hand helping her arch her back and the other on the side of the throat, lightly choking her, and my dick pushing her to the point of mentally breaking, I continued my relentless assault. I wanted to break her body - but I wanted to break her spirit.

"YOU FUCKING TRY SO HARD TO LOOK YOUR BEST, TELLING YOURSELF ITS FOR YOU" I lean to her ear. I make sure to fucking yell and degrade this bitch as hard as I could "ONLY FOR YOU TO BE FUCKED AND USED LIKE THE COCKSLEEVE THAT YOU ARE"

"I'M....I'M...OH GOD....YOU'RE MAKING ME....I'M GONNA" I put both hands on her throat and fuck her even more violently.

"FUCKING CUM ON MY DICK YOU BITCH" and that sent her over. Hannah's eyes were rolling to the back of my head, her body breaking down, shivering on top of my manhood - but I didn't care. I continued my relentless assault, convinced to break her even further.

"GOD LOOK AT THIS FAT ASS" I slapped it repeatedly. "YOU MADE THIS ASS FOR ME HUH BITCH"

*SLAP*

"OH FUCK...YES BABE...I DID...JUST....FOR YOU"

*SLAP*

"I SEE... HOW YOU STARE AT IT...I WANTED IT TO BE JUST FOR YOU"

I flipped her over, and she wrapped her legs around me. We climbed on top of the reception desk. I lined her up and continued my assault, me fucking her even more primal than before.

"WHO FUCKING BROKE YOU SLUT"

"YOU...YOU DID NICK...."

"WHO'S DICK YOU LOVE"

"YOURS NICK, YOURS"

I learned one last time, feeling my build-up, and fucking her very next confession with as much effort as I could.

"AND WHO IS A FUCKING STUPID ASIAN SLUT"

"I...I AM...IM AN ASIAN SLUT...A STUPID SLUT....OH GOD I'M A SLUT"

"IM GONNA CUM BITCH, I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU"

"YES YES PLEASE, FUCKING CUM IN ME"

"ME. NO ONE ELSE. IM THE ONE WHO FUCKED YOU. IM THE ONE THAT GETS TO FUCKING CUM IN YOU. ME." I pounded her recklessly, making sure to get the next part recorded.

"YES, ONLY YOU. NO ONE ELSE CAN FUCKING COMPARE TO YOU BABE"

"THEY'RE ALL FUCKING LOSERS WHO'D FUCKING CRY AND BITCH THEN TALK TO AN ASIAN SLUT LIKE YOU"

Hannah's eyes were dazed, her fingers clawing at my back, as she screamed

"THEY COULD NEVER FUCK ME LIKE YOU, I'D NEVER FUCKING LET THEM BABE"

"AND WHY IS THAT BITCH" I feel it building

Hannah screamed

"BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE A BIG COCK LIKE YOURS, BECAUSE THEY'RE BITCHES THAT CANT EVEN TALK, AND YOU FUCKED ME AS YOU OWN ME, YOU OWN ME NICK, IM YOUR LITTLE ASIAN SLUT TO FUCK"

That was all I needed to hear - and I ensured the camera heard it too.

"OH GOD HANNAH, HERE IT COMES FUCKKKKKKK" I pound her more and more, each shot coating the inner walls of her pussy. Her legs refusing to let go, we make out on the desk. "YOU FUCKING ASIAN BITCHHHHHH" Even when the last drop of seed flowed into her, I didn't stop relentlessly pounding her. As I got up, finally given up and satisfied with using her body, I noticed Hannah was half passed out.

I slapped her awake.

"You good?" I tossed her a gym towel. She wipes off her sweat.

"I should...get going..." Hannah gets up. My cum drips off. She goes on to put on her pants and gets her belongings. "Uhm...thank you..." she proceeds to leave.

"Get home safe, slut" Hannah stops.

She contemplates turning around but then leaves.

===

Hannah never returned to the gym after that. I saw on her profile that her new home gym was a couple of towns over. A lot of my coworkers back then complained about missing her, especially checking her out when they could. They continued to joke about trying to talk to her, I smiled knowing that they never could.

A couple of weeks later, I ended up turning my notice in. I landed a pretty big internship, going out to make a salary 3 times more than the most-paid person at that shit gym. Although this job was a bit beneath me, I did enjoy some of it - having had an unforgettable fuck with one of the hottest Asian Girls of my life.

Which is why, in my notice, I sent in our group chat a special video file of security footage that mysteriously was deleted that night, just so that they have something to remember me by - how a coworker that they barely knew, barely liked, and gave the shittiest shifts to, fucked a girl that in their entire lives, had absolutely no chance of ever even talking to.

But I'm a nice guy - that video was the least I can do.

After all, I am a professional.