Hijabi Housewife's First Affair

Story Info
Alex's final visit to Selma.
1.8k words
3.78
10.4k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selma27
Selma27
31 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you all have been well. Sorry for the delay in getting this one out. I had been very busy with life. This is going to be the last chapter with Alex.

*******
It had been a few weeks since my adventures with Alex. I was starting to miss him a lot. However, we were unable to meet up with each other and spend time together due to his work and my husband being home more frequently than usual.

Just when I was beginning to lose hope and my desires driving me crazy, my husband left for another trip. I took this opportunity to call Alex and we began making plans for the next day which happened to be Friday. My excitement was running a muck and my woman hood wet and throbbing.

These past few weeks had been hard for me sexually. My husband had made love to me several times and failed to take me over the edge even when I was extremely close. As he would bed me my mind would think of Alex instead of my husband. I had not gotten a release in weeks. I dare not touch myself to get off either. Every time the thought of touching myself came into my mind, I would remind myself of him. His majestic cock and how great it felt in me and how I felt when he got me off on it.

I had told Alex to meet me at my place and to skip dinner. I was going to make him a feast worthy of a King. After hanging up, I began the preparations to prepare such a feast. I marinated chicken, some fish, kebab masala and made dough for some sweets. After finishing, I took a bath and cleaned myself for him. Keeping my body soft and completely smooth.

The following day after preparing some all those dishes for him. I got my hair done, took a shower, applied makeup and perfume. The dress I chose for him was a tight form fitting gray abaya with a brown hijab. I chose not to wear a bra. I chose a black lace thong for him and I was now ready for him and he would be arriving soon.

He arrived an hour later. As I opened the door for him I noticed he was wearing sweatpants, his member making an outline in them, and a blue T-shirt. As soon as I opened the Door he was on me, capturing my lips in an intense, passion filled kiss before lightly biting my lip and letting me go. I invited him inside, walking in front of him slowly and swaying my booty purposefully. He gave me a couple of smacks as we finally made our way to the dining table.

We ate and talked over dinner. Once done he got up and took me to the couch. He then took his hand in mine and began to caress it as he looked me in the eyes and said “ Selma I have to tell you something important.” to which I nodded looking back at him. He continued with a serious look in his eyes “I am moving away from here, my company requires me to work in another part of the country”.

After hearing that my smile disappeared and sadness overcame me. I leaned in and hugged him tightly, whispering in this ear “ I will miss you so much!”. We embraced for what seemed an eternity.

After pulling back he looked in my eyes and leaned in, our lips met and we began making out passionately on the couch. His tongue invading my mouth and fighting against mine. Our tongues twirled and twisted against each other, increasing my excitement. My legs parted slightly for him as his hand began massaging my torso, rubbing it in circles and moving down to my thigh. My hands holding on to his head and back. He then moved down to my neck with increased vigor at which point I was a moaning wet mess.

I pulled his head back and said “ Alex, there is something I would like to do that I have never done before. I want to try it for you”.

He smiled and asked what it was while taking my hijab off. I smiled and stood up, then turned to him and kneeled between his legs. The look of excitement in his eyes made me giddy. I removed his pants and started kissing his legs, starting at the back of his knees and making my way up to this beautiful cock. As I looked up at his cock, I could see it twitching and throbbing in anticipation.

I made my way up and began kissing around his stiffness, planting kisses on his pelvic bone. Finally, I pulled back, grabbed it with both hands at the base and took his uncut head in my mouth. Now my mouth full of his hardness, I began bobbing up and down erratically. I could hear his moans as I was taking him in my mouth. They turned me on even further and my movement became more erratic, my teeth hitting this sensitive head and making him groan. He took a hold of my head and began to guide me how to suck. He pushed deeper a few times, making me gag.

Pulling it out he directed my head to his balls. Understanding what he wanted, I began kissing and sucking them. Once he was satisfied, he stood up and stood me up as well. We began making out there once more. I felt his hands grabbing my abaya, pulling it up and in one swift motion off of my body. I stood there letting him admire my body. His hungry eyes taking in all that I had to offer, my nipples stiff. He took my lips, his hands on my hips and carried me to the bedroom.

When we entered he tossed me on the bed and without wasting any time spread my legs, knelt between them and began using his cock to rub and slap my pussy through the thong. “You are so fucking wet Selma, did you miss my cock?” He asked as he began hitting my clit harder with it. I chose not to reply, to which he pulled my thong aside, began rubbing his entire length between my swollen lips, leaned in looking in my eyes intensely and whispered “if you do not answer me, you are not gonna get it. Now, Did you miss this cock, slut?”

I meekly whispered back “yes I did.” He, unsatisfied with my response, pulled back.

Next I felt a sharp sting on my ass, then another and another before he asked “ what was that?” This time I passionately gave him the reply that he was looking for after which he complimented how hot and bold it was for me to wear a black thong for him.

His face inches from mine as he finally slides his hard, hot, stiff cock in my aching, wet and swollen pussy. My head immediately tilted back in response to which he slid a hand behind my head and pulled it forward making me watch my pussy making his cock wet and creamy. Instead of going in though he pulled back denying me what I craved. He began pushing in and out of me but only the tip, making me whimper and writhe around, trying to move my hips to get him to enter me. He did not, once again he knelt, grab me by my neck and pinned me down as he choked me, his other hand holding my hips in place as he began working a couple of inches in my warmth and tightness. I was already close and he knew it.

“Please Alexx *aaah aah* Please give it to me *oog god* I can not take it, Please give me your cock.” I pleaded but he said nothing he kept working it into me, not giving me all his length which my love hole so desperately craved. Instead after entering about half his length he began rhythmically thrusting into me, never letting me get it. I tried to fight to take it all, hanging there on the edge of my climax. His shallow thrusting built it up only to stop when I was about to cum and then start all over again. He just kept me pinned there on the bed under his choke watching me whimper and moan.

I felt him slap my ass hard and his movement paused. Finally with a single sharp thrust he buried his length into me. Leaving my mouth agape, my back arching in response as I felt him pull out and give me another. At this point he had me cumming on him hard, I could not even say a word as he began using me. My folds throbbing on his cock as I came. *Oh my GOD Alexx, Oh god , aaah god you feel so good” I moaned out but he did not seem to pay any attention. Instead he let go of my neck and grabbed my hips with both hands. Now my depraved married pussy was being used intensely, I grabbed the sheets as he began pounding me, making me scream his name loudly in pleasure as I was driven to another orgasm.

Alex continued and fucked me through the second orgasm and at this point my legs were shivering in pleasure but I could feel his cock throbbing as my folds clenched around him tightly. My pussy eager to extract his nectar, I began moving my hips in response but he paused and pulled out.

I looked up at him and before I could say anything, I was turned around with my ass up and face down. He placed a foot on my face and started spanking both my cheeks hard. “Please give it to me, *aaah* please give me all *aaahh* you cum Alex, look at my pussy, *aa* *aaah* it is so hungry for it.” I begged through his slaps on my ass.

Finally after he was satisfied turning my ass red, he mounted me and this time he showed no mercy and fucked like an animal. However, he did not last much longer, my walls clenched on his cock as he took complete control and brought me another orgasm. This time he kept it buried deep in me as he started busting this cum inside of me. My walls massaging him tightly and draining every bit of his precious cum.

Then he collapsed on me from all the exhaustion and exertion. We embraced each other and slept through the night naked in each other's arms. Next morning I was not so fortunate as to get another round with my Alex, he had to leave early to prepare for the move. We kept in touch for a bit but he told me he had met someone and decided to settle there.

*******

The End

Selma27
Selma27
31 Followers