Fucking Another ABG - Kristine

Story Info
Asian Baby Girl cheats on her gamer boyfriend at the club.
1.7k words
4.35
10.9k
15

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most people on a Friday night, this was just another club night. I had just gotten out a huge launch and I wanted to blow off some steam. No particular event was tonight but the club was quite lively.

I'm drinking at the bar when a cute asian girl walks up and tries to get some attention. She's ignored and you can tell she's frustrated.

"Want to have some of my drink?" I said.

She smiles and downs my it. "THANK YOU!!! HOW ARE YOU?" practically yelling at me over the sound of the music.

We start talking about ourselves, and I learned more a bout her. Kristine was having boyfriend problems, and she was getting "revenge" on him by going out to the clubs while he sat home to play video games. She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her shape quite nicely. Her tits were quite large, and she had an ass that was earned only by working out constantly. She took care of herself and I made sure to compliment her. Her hair was blonde, she had some tattoos and some hoop earrings. Perfect, I thought, just my type.

She rants a little about how upset she's been, completely trauma dumping on a stranger. She hated the relationship and how boring / dull it is. She wanted his attention but he wasn't doing anything to show her she felt loved. So she decided that by going out, she'd make him jealous.

"How about I help you out with your little plan?" I smiled. I pulled her in by her ass I kissed her full on the mouth. She pushes me back "HEY!! I have a boyfriend still".

"Sorry sorry - how about I buy you a drink and keep you company?"

"You better, asshole". We continue to chat, I slowly hit on her, making her feel pretty and attended to. I can tell that she was warming up to me. "A night like this, I'd hate to waste it by just talking about your shit boyfriend".

She agrees. She leads me to the dance floor where she proceeds to "accidentally" bump into me. I take that as a cue and hold her tight by the hips. She begins to say something but I remind her that her boyfriend wouldn't care. She reluctantly agrees and leans into me. She starts to softly grind against me, careful not to cross any lines. I let her know I'm interested by squeezing her ass.

"Don't worry...no one is looking at us..." I give her a peck on the neck. She groans and starts to grind harder. Her tight asian ass was being outlined by her tight black dress. She puts her hands on the wall, and goes wilder, throwing her ass in every direction to satisfy my crotch. My hands massaging her tits through her dress, talking to her in her ear.

"Still thinking about your boyfriend?" I whispered.

"Fuckkkk.....don't mention...him...please..." she moans, her eyes closed as she was being groped by a stranger. I knew it was time. I took her to the back of the club, handing one of the employees a bill to keep it closed for the next hour.

"It won't be long, don't worry".

The cold breeze of the night hits us. It wakes us up, her coming to sudden realization of what was going to happen. Before she says anything, I'm pressing her against the wall, her dress was riding up.

"Wait...stop...I can't do this...to my...boyfriend..." she moaned as I kissed her neck.

"What he knows won't hurt him...." I bit her ear. My fingers finding the folds of her pussy. I spread them open and start to rub her.

"But I can't cheat...." ironically as she opens up her legs even wider to allow me more ease.

"You're already cheating...you're a cheating slut...this is what you want to do..." I whispered, my fingers rubbing her more and more intensely.

"No...I can't...stop...don't..." Kristine moaned.

"He's at home...playing video games...while you're out here...being sad...and only one person here wants to make you feel good". She moans more and more.

"Don't you want to feel good?"

"Yes....I do...."

"Do you feel good??"

"Oh God....it feels good....it feels...it feels...ah...AHHHHHH"I rubbed her clit harder and harder. Her mouth was saying one thing, but her hands another - she was tightly gripping my dick as her climax was building. I can tell she was close as my violence against her womanhood was reaching its peak. I just needed one thing to set her off:

"If only your boyfriend could see you now" - I bit her neck. Hard.

"FUCKKKKKKK IM CUMMING" her body shivering, as the orgasm spread all the way down to her toes and fingers, causing them all to curl and her back or cave. This asian baby girl took the weekend to spend on a girl's night only to be swooned by a complete stranger, cumming on his fingers only a couple of minutes after meeting him.

"I can't believe...I just did that....I can't believe you just did that...." Kristine muttered. I kissed her on the lips, she being a bit more comfortable, kissing back. "Don't worry - most people don't count it as cheating unless you're being fucked". I grabbed her ass and squeezed it "You know, for an Asian bitch, you have a really nice ass". I turned her around and started to kiss and rub it. Kristine started to moan, letting out noises and small gasps as I massaged it.

"Good thing we're done here, otherwise I would've fucked you" I said, as I slapped her ass. I check my phone to see where my friends were, before Kristine interjected "Wait - you're done?"

"Did you want more? What happened to not wanting to cheat? And you already came so..." I pointed out

"....look....I already cheated. I might as well get some dick too and make sure you cum...since you treated me so...nicely." she smirked.

"Well....that would be the right thing to do..." I took her hand and dragged her by the dumpster. She looked disgusted, but I pushed her to her knees.

"Oh don't be like that - you're basically trash too" Before she could retort, I shove my flaccid dick down her Asian Baby Girl throat. One hand forming a pony tail shoving her skull all the way down to my base.

"Fuck, you sluts really know how to make a guy feel welcomed..." she tries to talk but I continue to use her mouth to lubricate my dick. The slut eventually gets used to my length and she's blowing me on her own. Lips that kissed her boyfriend this morning, lips that have said I love you and sweet words of affirmations to him - were servicing my cock in all its glory. She was seriously bobbing her head, creating a vaccuum with her whore mouth. I took her and flipped her around.

"Time to make an honest woman out of you"

"Go slo- OH FUCK" I shove my cock into her pussy.

"Take. It. Slut." I said as started to find my rhythm, her pulled above her waist, me fucking her savagely and violently. "Your fucking boyfriend...has no idea...that his girlfriend....is being fucked by a stranger...by a real man..."

"Oh God...He doesn't...he has no clue...."

"Tell me who's cock you like more" I slap her ass "TELL ME NOW"

"YOU BABY, I LOVE YOUR DICK WAY MORE"

I start to quicken my pace, relentless pounding her tight asian pussy even more.

"TELL. ME. WHY" I grunt, treating another man's girl as if she was a tool for my pleasure

"BECAUSE YOURE BIGGER....FUCK...YOURE BETTER...OH GOD...YOURE STRONGER THAN HE IS" Her words were starting to slur together, "HES...A FUCKING LOSER...COMPARED TO YOU....OH FUCK...yOU JUST TOOK ME...YOU DIDNT CARE....OH GOD..." I knew it was about time. I just needed something to pull her over the edge - and that's when he called. I picked up her phone and put it on speaker.

"Sorry bro, I just fucked your girl"

Kristine's eyes opened - the sound of her boyfriend on the phone did the trick.

"OH GOD IM CUMMINGGGGGGG" she screams, as she cums for the second time tonight. I hold her by her waist so she slowly falls her to her knees

"BABY???" this piss ant screams through the phone "WHATS GOING ON?"

"Bro I said she was busy" I speak to him, stroking myself off against her face. She picks up on the cue and starts to stroke me off. "You should do a better job treating her right, I found her in the club dancing on a bunch of guys"

"I WILL FUCK YOU UP" he cries. I laugh.

"I'd like to see you try bitch. I'm gonna fucking cum on your girlfriend's face" I switch to FaceTime. This cuck picks up "BABY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

She doesn't respond. I unload my seed and spread it all over her pretty face. One rope of cum landed on her eyelashes. Another on her noise, and another all over her lips.

"KRISTINE WHY???"

""You should do a better job watching your girlfriend. She'll be home soon" I hung up the phone. I throw it somewhere in the distance so he doesn't bother her. And there we were - a broken in, asian baby girl, on her knees, covered in a strangers cum. And a complete stranger who got his fun for the night.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, helping her up.

"Honestly? That was pretty fun. We should do that again" she giggled.

"Maybe. Just keep in touch, k babe?"

We went our separate ways.

===

Recently, I checked in on her social media. She and her man are still together somehow, I guess he forgave her for cheating. Or maybe she spun it around? Who knows - but I'd like to think I did the right thing that day, showing him what happens when he neglects his girlfriend. So in response, he treats her better. I notice that all the posts after our one night stand, were pictures of flowers, chocolates, and trips around the world. I make sure to leave a like every so often.

I'd like to think their relationship was mostly due to me, but what can I say?

I'm just a good person.