All Comments on 'Fucking another man's wife'

by FreeSpiritSailor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bartleby73Bartleby734 months ago

thanks for the insight. I hope you will tell us more about the two married women you have fucked.

I think you are very right when you write that a stiff cock has no conscience. That is certainly true for the men who have fucked my wife. I take this as normal and would never hold it against them. I mean, they did ask whether it would be ok with me but I don't think they would have stopped had my wife told them that she is cheating and won't tell me about it.

I am sure that some of those men got a special kick out of fucking a married woman. I would never hold that against them either and I think they deserve the kick because they managed to get to do that. However, I would love to know more on how that feels, so looking forward to your stories.

Please don't look down on cuckolds. They are just proud to have a sex-positive, promiscuous and attractive wife.

If you get to that point of having sex with a hotwife, I am sure her cuck would love to get to hear the spicy details from your mouth.

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months agoAuthor

Note to Bartleby73: Please forgive me if I mistakenly gave the impression that I look down on cucks. Nothing could be further from the truth! All sexual activity has an element of Power Exchange and the cuck/hotwife arrangement must require some careful negotiations and good communication.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

I, like you, have always enjoyed being with married women. Some, with hubby's consent, and some without. BTW, women make the decision, we don't.

Unlike you, comparisons with the husband do nothing for me. In fact, most women compartmentalize what they are doing with me, from their husband, family and marriage, who they love very much.

My wife had a hall pass when out of town, away from family, friends and co-workers. She always came back mentally and physically refreshed, and horny as hell, as she had had the opportunity to sample a strange cock and man, who was no threat to her marriage to me.

CARLVPCARLVP4 months ago

I've fucked most of my friends wives. They all wanted me to fuck them. Some of them several times. In two cases we swapped also but had clandestine meeting in addition. In one case I'm sure my friend and wife fucked.

secret_passion_49secret_passion_494 months ago

Back in 2000-2001 I had sexual encounters with three different women, all married. I met each of them through chat rooms. We'd email back and forth for a few weeks and make a few phone calls with pre-paid calling cards. Other than these rudimentary forms of communication, we were still all but strangers when we met in person. And there was no pretense, no illusions about why we had met. We weren't looking for love. All we wanted was to get a room, lock the door to it, take off our clothes and fuck for a few hours.

Two things made these encounters a powerful turn-on and to this day a memory that makes me smile to myself every time I think of them.

The first was the realization that I was FUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE. Not some divorcee. Not some single woman, but ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE! In effect, I was STEALING from him and taking advantage of his neglect of his wife. For each of these women, it was an act of revenge. A way of getting back at good ol hubby, even if only in her mind. At the time I was married as well. Married for nearly twenty years and feeling much the same as these women. Neglected, nagged and taken for granted. These encounters were an exercise in psychological revenge for me as well.

The second was that I got away with all three of them. To this day my now ex-wife has no idea that they ever happened! Maybe one day I'll tell her... Nah...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm sorry for my English, I know it's poor, I live in Poland. When I was 17, I had an affair with a 49-year-old woman, my neighbor, her younger daughter was a year older than me. She enjoyed multiple orgasms during the meeting and I was as horny as any boy of that age. The affair lasted about a year. Then I went away to college and met her fourteen years later. She was still full of charm. She said it was the best year of her entire life. Nobody found out about us

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A woman being married or not married, at least to me, does not make her more or less attractive either way. Nor does it make the situation more or less erotic or desirable. But, having spent time intimately with women who were in a relationship (married or in the process of divorcing) it adds an undesirable level of risk. I don’t want a crazed husband coming after me after she slipped up, or had a guilty moment and confessed. Therefore, I’m on the other side of this question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeSpiritSailor@FreeSpiritSailor
Single, retired, traveling the US East coast on my sailboat. Life is good. :-) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Q: What "tickles you between the ears"? Years ago, in a chance encounter in a NYC hotel lobby, I had the opportunity to meet Dr...