Fucking Criminals

Story Info
Anna is taken hostage by a couple of criminals.
1.1k words
3.54
42.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna groaned, opening her eyes. She froze, staring at the two people sitting on the other bed. She tried to speak, but a gag was tied around her head.

''Bout time you got up," one of them sighed, getting up. She was a black girl with long dreadlocks. The other person, a guy with tan skin and dark hair, just sat and looked at Anna. The girl jumped onto the bed, grinning.

"Mmph?" Anna squeaked.

"Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun with you!" She ran her knuckles down Anna's cheek. "Rafi made me wait until you woke up-which, by the way, you snore really loud-and, God, Rafi, doesn't she just look so fucking innocent?"

"Uh-huh." Rafi seemed more interested in admiring the tattoos that covered every inch of his arms.

"So, I'll make you a deal..." She grabbed Anna's chin, "I'll untie you... as long as you don't try to run."

"Mhmm?" Anna glanced at the door and the girl slapped her.

"If you do run, you'll regret it." Anna slowly nodded and she untied the gag. "The name's Jae. That's Rafi."

"Annabelle," she whispered.

"Nah. We'll leave it at Anna. Raf, can I borrow your knife?" Anna looked at him fearfully as he tossed a knife onto the bed. But Jae just used it to cut the bonds around her wrists and ankles. She sat back, quietly watching Anna as she sat up.

"Where am I? And how did I get here?"

"Uh, we're... Where are we, babe?"

"Somewhere in the middle of Colorado," Rafi muttered.

"Yeah, there. We decided to stop at a motel until you woke up. Uh, and you're here because for some reason you decided to hitchhike and you met us."

"Great. Who... are you?"

"Oh, we're just convicted felons on the run from the cops. We're trying to get to Canada, maybe Alaska if we're lucky." Anna stared at Jae, resisting the urge to start laughing. "So... wanna fuck?"

"N-No. Not really. I- I don't even know you."

"We could get to know each other," Jae purred, crawling towards Anna as she scrambled back against the headboard.

"No, thank you."

"Is it me? Are you straight? Would you rather fuck Rafi?"

"I'd rather not have sex with anyone, actually. I'm a virgin until marriage, thank you very much." Jae and Rafi looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Oh my God, you're adorable," Jae laughed, wiping tears from her eyes. Anna was startled by Rafi suddenly leaning on the bed, staring intensely at her.

"Hello?" she nervously squeaked. He shoved a gun into her mouth and smiled wickedly.

"Let me make this clear for you, sweetheart," he said, his voice cold and quiet. "If you don't do what we ask, then your pretty, little face gets blown off."

Anna trembled, a tear slipping down her cheek. Jae cooed and lightly brushed the tear off, kissing her cheek.

"Don't be scared, hon. We'll be gentle... as long as you cooperate." Rafi clicked the safety off of his gun and Anna's eyes widened as wetness began dripping into her panties. "Strip out of those crusty-ass clothes, would you?"

"Mm-mm." She shook her head, embarrassed that she was turned on by this. Her eyes darted downwards, and she could see a dark spot spreading at her crotch. Rafi followed her gaze and grinned.

"Jae, look at this slut. She's actually getting wet from this." Anna started to cry harder as the couple laughed at her.

*I-I'm not--"

"Don't kid yourself, sweetheart," Jae purred, rubbing a hand along her thigh. "It turns you on, being taken advantage of by a couple of dangerous criminals, doesn't it? All you have to do is strip, and we'll take good care of you."

"No. No, no, no, please!" Jae huffed and sliced her shirt in half with Rafi's knife. She screamed and covered her chest.

"For fuck's sake," Rafi grumbled, taking the gun out of her mouth. He pinned her to the mattress, holding her wrists above her head. "Lose the Jesus-girl act and just accept that you want this."

"No. No, not with you. Please, not with you."

"You want her?" Rafi looked at Jae, who was now shirtless. Anna slowly nodded and he shrugged, letting go of her.

"I knew you were a little lesbian!" Jae giggled, pouncing on her. She immediately started making out with her. Anna closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss. She'd never been kissed like this before. Jae rubbed her pussy over her pants and she gasped, her body stiffening. "Oh, she's a full-on virgin. She's so sensitive!"

"Yeah?" Rafi asked. Jae nodded excitedly, beginning to kiss Anna's neck. Anna squeaked as she hit her sweet spot, roughly sucking a hickey on it.

"Oh~" Anna whimpered. Jae started grinding against her and she gasped, squeezing her eyes shut. Rafi let out a low groan from the other bed, and Jae looked over to see him stroking himself. She pulled Anna's panties off, tossing them away.

"You're sensitive, aren't you? You like that?" Anna moaned loudly as Jae pressed right on her clit. "I've got a lot of tricks to use on you, sweetheart."

"Ah~!" She bucked her hips, gripping the bedsheets.

"Jesus, she's already cumming!" Jae laughed as Anna orgasmed.

"Jesus, and I thought I was close," Rafi joked.

"I can help with that," Jae purred. She slid over, crawling onto his lap. She started sucking him off and he moaned, grabbing her hair and face-fucking her. Anna watched them, unsure what else to do.

"Hey." Rafi snapped his fingers at her. "C'mere, doll face."

She slowly got up, perching nervously on the edge of the bed. Jae gagged as Rafi shoved his cock deeper down her throat. Anna unconsciously dropped her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself to the sight of Rafi's cock being rammed down Jae's throat.

Her head started to slump back and he grabbed the back of her neck, forcing her to keep her eyes on Jae. He grunted and came in Jae's mouth. She coughed and sat up, cum dribbling down her chin.

Anna was still absentmindedly rubbing, gaping at Jae's pathetic appearance. Jae grinned mischievously and slid forward, deeply kissing her even though her mouth still tasted like Rafi's cum.

"Maybe we could keep her for a little longer?" she suggested, grabbing Anna's hand and licking her fingers clean. "She'd be a cute, little sidechick. A little post-crime sex?"

"Uh-huh." Anna was now falling asleep on Rafi's shoulder. "I think I could live with having her around. Keep her in the backseat?"

"Can I have my underwear back first?" Anna mumbled sleepily. Jae giggled and handed them to her. She pulled them back on and hugged Rafi's arm, resting her head on his shoulder. "Sure, I'll stay with you."