Fucking Each Other's Brains Out

Story Info
Two gorgeous couple fucks earch other brains out.
811 words
2.38
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a good looking gentlemen and gorgeous lady fucking each others brains out.

Please note for the first time i am writing this story and it is completely fictional, not real. Story starts from below.

I went to a beautiful ambient hotel for a business meeting, after finishing the meeting I was about to leave and my eyes suddenly shifted towards one a beautiful lady who was enjoying her drinks alone. She looked at me and we greeted each other with our eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful and attractive which will attract everyone. I went to her and we introduced ourselves to each other. We had a nice conversation and we exchanged numbers and ended our conversations and left the hotel. We both know that we will meet again soon and have a wonderful moment.

That night I was not able to sleep and I was continually thinking about her, her body was in perfect shape and her eyes oh god..., there is a magnet in her eyes that will attract anyone towards her and I slept late night thinking about her.

Morning I was getting ready to office and while having breakfast I got text from her, and I texted back that I was thinking about her whole night she liked my frankness and she also told me same and invited me for lunch on same day. I took leave from the office and went to her home.

On the way to her place, I bought flowers and wine for her. I rang the doorbell, she opened the door and I could see the happiness in her and we hugged each other and went inside. She showed her house and I'd really like the way she decorated and maintained her home beautifully.

We started our lunch and discussed more about ourselves and I know she started liking me more. I was continuously looking at her eyes and she also started looking at me and slowly we move close to each other and we can hear our breath getting heavy and she has nice fragrance, and we begin to kiss, she hold my face tightly and during kiss we tasted each other tongue and exchanged our saliva, I slowly moved toward her neck and started licking her neck and she started moaning and started kissing my neck too.

We moved to nearby couch and she sat on my lap and we were passionately kissing each other, in between this we started undress and she was wearing black color inner and i was also wearing the black color boxers, we laughed by looking each others in same color inner. She came on top of me and started licking my neck, and my bare chest at the same time I was enjoying the feel of her breath on my chest and stomach. Took off my underwear and started licking my penis and took it in her mouth. The warmth in her mouth made me feel like I was in heaven.

After that beautiful moment, I held her face and brought her towards my face and kissed her and told that it's my turn now and I started slowly running my fingers on her back. She started shivering and moaning, i unhooked her bra and massaged her boobs gently and slowly licked her nipples, she tightly held my hair and forced my face towards her boobs. I went further down and licked and kissed her waist curve and navel, and opened her panty and saw her cleanly shaved pussy.

I kissed and licked both of her thighs, and tasted her pussy. Her moan was getting louder and the fragrance from her pussy was making me mad and pulling my face towards her pussy tightly and I tasted the liquid dripping from her pussy.

I went to top of her and kissed her lips and inserted my penis in her pussy. My penis felt so hot inside her pussy and she was biting my neck. All these things made me mad. On the same couch we tried different positions we know like Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Leap Frog & Doggy Style and more.

I was about to cum and she told me to cum on her boobs. I splashed the huge load on her boobs, she was shocked and told me that my cum is so hot she felt it good and we collapsed on the couch and hugged each other and slept.

We slept for one hour, and had a shower after that and we had one more session in shower and cleaned ourselves and I made coffee for her and we had a naughty conversation about our sessions while having coffee. We planned another time for the whole night and I hugged and kissed her and I went back to my home.

I hope everyone liked the story :)