All Comments on 'Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 06'

by JustinNickThyme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 17 years ago
Loved the fantasy!

If it were only true that Grannies would put out if shown attention. They seem so content not to. What is true is that some Grannies will put out and horny men have to keep looking for that opportunity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Mommas and Grannies

This author understands that us old folks still got some life left. Some of us get even hotter and hornier as we age and he knows how to tell about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Old Fatties but mmmmmm good.

I read them all,,,,,wowwwww and from the 1st to the 6th they are wonderful. my question is why have you stopped writing......please let me know.....these are all 5 star no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Six of the Best

A great read from start to finish. If only I could find this woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome series very hot and realistic wow.

wow theses are so real i can feel thise big ttits and old pussies i am hard from them wonderful stuff. write more please.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
MORE !!!!!!!

I know there are more open dripping cunts down here!

AJGreenwoodAJGreenwoodabout 8 years ago
Plenty of time left for me

As a mere 54yo BBW in the UK, I can certainly attest to the sexual actibities of the older lady and am looking forward ,very much , to enjoying myself into my 70s and beyond, hopefully not needing to emigrate to Florida!

Good, fun story with believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't stop now.

Keep going. All those old broads need some loving and we need to read about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous