Fucking French Boys Pt. 02

Story Info
Thomas finally gets fucked.
999 words
4.37
9.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas loved working for Henry. He got to clean and arrange the house as he saw fit, and Henry never complained. He only spoke to him in the mornings, just long enough to say good morning and give him a list of things to do.

Over the weeks, Thomas gradually started wearing even more revealing clothes, which Henry turned a blind eye to. Thomas even became so daring as to not wear panties under his skirt some days. Henry was never aware. He always locked himself in his office and waited for Thomas to finish his cleaning.

"Bonjour, Monsieur Henry!" Thomas chirped as Henry opened the door. He hopped inside, not even waiting for Henry's greeting.

"Oh, God..." Henry breathed. Thomas turned to him.

"Monsieur?" he asked, concerned.

"Nothing. Get to work."

"Oui, Monsieur Henry." Thomas skipped away, completely oblivious to Henry's staring. He looked delectable in his brand-new maid dress with fishnets and stilettos. Henry could feel his hard-on starting to strain against his pants and went to his office to take care of it in private.

Thomas, meanwhile, was flouncing around the house, swishing a feather duster around. He'd found it in a bathroom closet a week ago and was thoroughly in love with it. The only thing Henry had asked him to do today was to clean all the windows of the house. So, he dusted and wiped and dusted some more. He spent a long time with each window, cleaning and dusting until the windows were practically sparkling.

After he'd finished with the windows, he sat on Henry's plush, green couch. It was his favorite thing to do before he left for the day. The couch was so comfortable and Thomas had taken several catnaps on it.

"Ahem." He jumped to his feet as Henry cleared his throat.

"Monsieur, I am so sorry! I did not--" Henry cut him off by shoving him back down on the couch. "Monsieur--"

"Be quiet." Thomas clamped his mouth shut and Henry crossed his arms, looking down on him. "Fuck, you're hot."

"Monsieur...?" Henry suddenly straddled his lap and Thomas squeaked in surprise. "Monsieur!"

"I'm done playing games, you little tease," Henry growled, running his hands up Thomas's sides. Thomas blushed darkly, his heart rate spiking. "Those damn dresses of yours..."

"Monsieur, please." Thomas gasped as Henry's hand wrapped around his throat.

"You think I can't see when you're not wearing underwear? You think I can't hear you fucking yourself on my couch every afternoon?" Thomas blushed even darker as Henry grabbed his feather duster off the couch. He studied the handle for a long while. "I can see how you'd enjoy this, you little slut."

"Monsieur..."

"Why don't you give me a demonstration?" Henry handed over the feather duster and Thomas softly whimpered, taking it. Henry slid off his lap and perched on the edge of the coffee table, watching him with a dark, lustful gaze.

Thomas reached under his skirt and pulled down his panties, carefully using his hand to cover his crotch from Henry's view.

"Ah, ah, ah. No hiding." Thomas whimpered and ducked his head. "Don't disobey me, Thomas."

"I am sorry, Monsieur." Thomas pulled up his panties and stood up. "I- I will see you tomorrow."

"Thomas." Henry stood, pulling Thomas's small form against his firm body. He leaned down and deeply kissed him. Thomas gasped and melted into the kiss, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Oh, Monsieur," he sighed, breathing heavily as Henry broke the kiss.

"Now, tell me what you're hiding. Why won't you obey me?"

"Monsieur, if I told you, you would- you would..." Thomas teared up. "Vous me détesteriez! Et tu penserais que je suis moche et tu serais comme tout le monde!"

"Thomas, I don't understand French."

"I have to go." Thomas sniffled and turned away. Henry only pulled him closer, into a comforting embrace. "Monsieur Henry, please."

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong. Thomas..." Henry sat on the couch, pulling Thomas into his lap "...talk to me."

"I- I am transgender," he said quietly. "I did not want to tell you so soon."

"Ah." Henry slowly nodded.

"You are going to send me away."

"No, of course not." Henry kissed him again. "Thomas, this is nothing to be ashamed of. You're beautiful."

"Beautiful?" Thomas blinked at him, his eyes misty. Henry softly smiled and caressed his face.

"Yes, beautiful." He brushed his thumb over Thomas's bottom lip. "God..."

"Oh!" Thomas gasped as Henry's erection pressed against his ass. He laid across Henry's lap. Henry crooned at the sight of his pink, dripping pussy. He dipped two fingers into Thomas's hole, scooping out his cum.

"Mmm~" Henry groaned, licking the cum off his fingers. He looked down at Thomas, who was watching him with wide eyes and parted lips. "Now, why don't we see what tricks your little feather duster can do?"

Thomas spread his legs and reached down with the feather duster, slowly sliding the handle into his slick hole. He gasped and moaned, starting to fuck himself. Henry bucked his hips, grinding his erection against Thomas's ass.

"Fuck~!" Henry groaned. He lifted Thomas up to a seat and Thomas yelped as the feather duster slid deeper inside his pussy.

"Mons- Henry~!" He clawed at Henry's shirt, eyes rolling. "Oh! Ah~!"

"I'm close," Henry groaned, still grinding. Thomas hoarsely screamed as he orgasmed, cum squirting onto Henry's black dress pants. "Fuck!"

Henry came shortly after, panting heavily. Thomas was softly crying into his shoulder. Henry put a hand under his ass and lifted him enough to pull the feather duster out of his pussy.

"See? Beautiful," he chuckled. Thomas wetly giggled and lifted his head. Henry gently wiped the tears off his cheeks. "We should do this again sometime."

"All time?" Thomas suggested.

"All the time?" Henry laughed. "I'm too old for that!"

"Oui. C'est sexy." Thomas pecked his cheek.

"You think it's sexy that I'm old?" Thomas nodded. Henry chuckled. "Kids these days."