Fucking French Boys Pt. 03

Story Info
Henry offers to be Thomas's Dom.
919 words
4.31
3.9k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas?" Henry beckoned him into the office and he pranced inside, heels clicking. "It's time I asked you an important question. I know you're new to English and you might not understand me..."

"What is it, Monsieur?" Thomas batted his eyelashes.

"I'd like to be your Dom."

"Dom?" Thomas repeated, cocking his head in confusion. "What is that?"

"Your dominant."

"Ah, dominant! Oui!"

"Are you sure, Thomas? It would be a different relationship between us."

"How?"

"Well, it means I would be in charge of you." Henry gently held his chin. "I would control you."

"Oui?" Thomas's eyes shone with excitement.

"I would get to fuck your beautiful body whenever I wanted."

"Ooh! J'aime cette idée!"

"You would be my submissive. Mine and only mine."

"Oui. I will do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Bien sur, Monsieur! I know how you love to look at me." He fluffed his curls, giggling.

"Well, who wouldn't look at a face like that?" Henry cupped his face and kissed him. Thomas giggled and stumbled as Henry suddenly let go of him. "Now, we'll have to figure out a contract."

"Contract? For what?"

"All good Dom/sub relationships have contracts. It's how we respect each other. It's how we decide the rules and boundaries and what happens when those rules are broken." Henry sat at his desk and started writing on a sheet of paper. Thomas hopped up on the desk, crossing his legs and putting his hands in his lap.

"Rule number one," Thomas said, giggling, "you must always compliment my outfit."

"You're ridiculous," Henry chuckled, squeezing Thomas's thigh. "But I'll add it in."

"Yay!"

Thomas sat patiently while Henry wrote out the contract, occasionally making silly comments on what he thought should be added as a rule. Each time, Henry just laughed and added it as a footnote. Henry was very detailed with his contract, down to the way that Thomas was to greet him in the mornings ("Bonjour, Monsieur!" while curtsying) and depart each night ("Bonne nuit, Monsieur!" while giving Henry a kiss).

"Now, for your punishments..." Henry mused. "Yes, handcuffs are always good... Chastity belt..."

"Monsieur?" Thomas asked, a note of worry in his voice. "I am being punished?"

"No, not right now." Thomas sighed in relief and Henry patted his knee. "No, this is for if you break the rules. You are welcome to give me ideas. Or if there is something you don't want to do?"

"I- I have always wanted to be..." Thomas trailed off, fidgeting with his skirt.

"Yes?"

"Fessé? I do not know the English word."

"Well, look it up." Thomas pulled his phone out of his bra, checking Google Translate.

"Um... spanked?"

"Ah. Have you been spanked before?" Thomas shook his head. "I'll add it to the maybes."

Henry listed off punishment suggestions, giving Thomas the chance to say yes or no to each one. He loved the idea of gags and being humiliated. He also loved the idea of a painful punishment, which Henry seemed amused by.

When all was said and done, Thomas signed the bottom of the three-page contract. It was a little intimidating, especially since his English-reading skills were still questionable, but he trusted Henry despite not know what most of the contract said.

"Oh!" Henry exclaimed, watching Thomas puzzle out the contract. "I'm so sorry. I should've offered to explain this to you. Would you like me to explain what this all means?"

"Oui. I do not understand this."

"Come here." Henry patted his leg and Thomas eagerly sat down, making himself comfortable in his lap. Henry picked up the contract, holding it so they could both see it.

"So, this first part goes over the basic expectations. I expect you to follow my orders as best you can. I will treat you with respect and reward you for being well-behaved, but only if you are well-behaved. If you break the rules, you will be punished. And most importantly, your health comes first. If you are sick or if I do something to upset you, I expect you to tell me so I can take care of you. Understand so far?"

"Oui, Monsieur."

"The next part is where I like to have fun." Thomas shifted in his lap, resting his head on Henry's chest. "This will walk you through your day-to-day routine. You will be here on time every morning. If you are late, you will be punished unless you have a good reason. When you get here, you will say hello like you always do, because I find it so adorable when you do."

"Monsieur!" Thomas giggled as Henry tickled him. "Ah, Henry!"

"I will compliment your outfit each morning, as requested. And then, you will clean the house according to the instructions that I give you. If, for some reason, I'm not here, I'll text you your instructions. When you're finished, you will let me know immediately. And then... we can have some fun."

"Ooh, Monsieur!" Thomas gave Henry his best bedroom-eyes.

"That is also when I will also give you your punishments." Henry delivered a pinch to Thomas's ass and he squeaked. "Still understand?"

"Oui, Monsieur." Henry chuckled and patted his cheek.

"Good. Your punishments are listed here. And your rewards are listed here." Henry pointed to each column of words. Thomas intently studied them, slowly working out what each word meant. "And that should be it."

"Merci, Monsieur." Thomas gave him an open-mouthed kiss, clinging to his shoulders. "I am so excited!"

"So am I, Thomas."