Fucking Hell! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, but she's mine, so don't go getting any ideas," Simon teased, wiggling his fry at him.

"Oh no, I like where my ass is, thank you very much," Marcum smirked before taking a bite of his meal.

"You know you'll have to put yourself back out there sometime, right? Eventually, even casual sex is going to get boring after a while."

"Yeah, maybe, but come on, look at me, Simon," gesturing to himself, "I'm a fucking mess," Marcum admitted. "What sane woman would want to deal with all the baggage I have?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised. I know of a few single mothers' that are Pam's friends who come over and gossip that would probably take a crack at what's going on inside of your head. Also, the sex probably wouldn't be so bad either," Simon mused with a joking light in his eyes as he drew on his straw.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that yet; the only woman I know I can trust is Pam. The rest..." Gesturing to the interior of the restaurant, "I wouldn't know if they were into me or just using me for a roof over their heads," Marcum said, knowing Simon was the only one besides his therapist that he could speak to about this without being judged.

"So... what you're saying is if Pam trusts them, then you'd be okay with, say, a date?" Simon asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Now, don't go putting words in my mouth," Marcum spoke with a stern look.

"I get it, Marcum, you were given a raw fucking deal, but not every woman is like the slut you were married to. I'd be totally pissed at the world like you are if Pam pulled some shit like your ex did. But eventually, you're going to have to move past this and move on with your life. Living in the past is never a good thing; all it will do is make you bitter in the end. Trust me, I've seen it happen with a granduncle of mine. His wife ran off with some drifter, and he was bitter as a harpy for the rest of his life. And I don't want what I saw back there affecting the kids. I love ya, man, but I can't have that around the kids, you get me?"

"I get ya, man," Marcum nodded; he, too, didn't want his anger affecting his kids. He loved them too much for that to happen. "I'll work on it, promise you."

"Good," nodding, "now how about we get back on the road?" Simon asked, balling up his wrapper.

It took another thirty minutes for Simon and Marcum to roll to a stop in front of Simon's home. Marcum turned his head, seeing Eric and Susan playing without a care in the world. A bit of sadness crept into his heart, knowing the kids he had hoped for were now but a distant dream. Looking over when Simon lightly tapped his chest with his hand.

"You alright?" Simon asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I will be; say hi to Pam for me," Marcum said as he slid out of Simon's truck. No matter what he was feeling right then, the moment the kids shouted out his name, all that seemed to vanish in an instant. Being willingly led away as they took hold of his hands, urging him to play with them for a bit. Unaware of what was taking place in Simon's and Pam's house at that moment.

"Pam! Pam! Some strange man is playing with your kids!" Beth shouted out in worry. Hearing her cousin's hurried footsteps as she raced to the room she was in.

"Don't scare me like that?!" Pam heaved out a sigh at the sight of Marcum playing with Eric and Susan. "That's just Marcum," she stated, hearing the front door opening and the sounds of trash bags as Simon carried in Beth's things. "Come on, let's get your stuff put away in the guest bedroom."

"But who is he? Is he safe? What do you know about him? Are the kids in..."

"Beth, I know you don't know him well, but Marcum would sooner die than harm Eric or Susan," Pam stated, standing up for her dear friend. "You should thank him; it was his steak and shrimp you ate last night that was meant to be a welcome home dinner for him. As for who he is, he's our friend, a very dear friend, who's going through some hard times right now," she said, hearing her husband humming in agreement. "He's our neighbor; Simon has known Marcum since they were in high school together," Pam supplied when her cousin had a look of 'Go on' on her face.

"Then why is he outside playing with the kids? It's kind of creepy," Beth spoke, only looking out for Susan's and Eric's welfare.

"Because he went with me to get your things; otherwise, I would've been hard-pressed to get your clothes without getting into a fight with Hank or having the cops involved," Simon said, walking into the guest bedroom with two more bags in hand. "And why would the kids not want to play with their uncle? Yes, I know he's a black man, so what?! They don't see him as some man that lives beside us. They think of him like family, and honestly, I do too," he spoke, seeing the look on Beth's face.

"Okay, I'm sorry, it's just with those weirdos out there... sorry, I didn't mean to jump the gun," Beth said, hanging her head.

"Uncle Mar isn't a weirdo," Susan said, startling the three of them. "I love Uncle Mar!" she uttered with a wide happy grin.

"What is it, honey?" Simon asked, squatting down in front of his daughter when she beckoned him to her. A little taken aback when Susan playfully tapped his forehead with the palm of her hand.

"Uncle Mar told me to give you that!" Susan said, running away, giggling like mad as she did.

"Why that dirty, rotten scoundrel!" Simon uttered in mock annoyance as he stomped after his daughter. Only to stop in his tracks the moment he stepped outside as Marcum was uttering 'Brains, brains!' and walking around like a zombie. "What in the Sam hill are you doing?"

"He's a zombie, Dad!" Eric laughed as he darted past his father as Marcum ambled after his son. "You best run, or he'll get you, too."

"Oh, heck no, I ain't turning into no zombie, sorry kids, but zombie Marcum trumps Dad powers," Simon said, slipping back into the house, seeing the bemused look in his friend's eyes.

"What's going on out there?" Pam asked, seeing her husband just shaking his head as he stood at the front door.

"A zombie Marcum is on the loose; I think it would be safer to stay inside," Simon said, pointing to their children, who were squealing in laughter as Marcum had caught them and pretended to eat their brains.

"What?!"

"Don't ask me; it seems like it's some game they made up," Simon answered as his wife stepped up to his side.

"Oh, Lord, now there's three of them," Pam sighed.

"Well, I guess we will just have to make more, hmm?" Simon hummed in a sinful tone as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh no, I'm not popping out any more babies for you; go out there and save those two," Pam said, shaking her head with a smile on her lips.

"Aw, you're no fun," Simon grumbled.

"Are they always like this?" Beth asked, filling Simon's spot at the door as Pam watched on.

"Usually," Pam nodded. "But I think the kids do it, so Marcum won't be so sad anymore, or at least for a bit."

"Why?"

"Long story short, he's divorced; it hasn't been easy on him, so they try to make him smile as much as they can; because, well, they love him," Pam said, watching her son amble after his father. Smiling lovingly at her husband, watching him pretend to trip only to have their children converge on him.

"Can I ask what happened?" Beth asked, watching how Simon was now too joining in with the zombie bit.

"That's for Marcum to tell, not us; if you want to know, ask him, he's quite friendly if a bit silly with the kids," Pam said in a sweet tone as she opened the screen door. "Okay, kids, time for you to go wash up, and you, dearest, have bags to bring in before dinner," she directed in her best motherly/wifely tone. Watching her children rushing up to Marcum and hugging him tightly before turning and racing inside.

"Night man, don't be a stranger, hear?" Simon muttered as he performed their handshake that they had made so many years ago.

"Then, however, will I woo Pam?" Marcum teased.

"No power on this Earth will lure me away from Simon," Pam uttered, chuckling lightly as Marcum put on a woeful display.

"Sorry, bud, told ya she was mine," Simon said, lightly patting his friend's shoulder.

"Night Pam, Simon, if I don't see you all tomorrow... well, you know where I live," Marcum spoke over his shoulder, waving goodbye to them as he headed off towards his home.

"Night Marcum, tomorrow, dinner, here; I promise there won't be any cancelations this time," Pam called out to her friend.

"Oh? Dinner?! I'm so there!"

******

Monday morning saw Marcum walking back into his office for the first time in a year. Carrying in his files and knickknacks like he had done in reverse when he left for Washington. Greeting his co-workers with a friendly smile, catching up with a few of them as he made his way to the elevator that would see him to his new office. He saw some new faces, a few pretty ones too, but he knew that was against company policy, and he wasn't about to lose his job for a night of sex. A prideful smile formed on his lips at the sight of his name on the Director's door. Walking into his office, feeling Mark's years within the walls of it, knowing he was filling some big shoes as he set his box down on the desk. Marcum was in the middle of unpacking when his desk phone rang. Glancing up, seeing how his secretary hadn't shown up yet. Which was understandable given how it was only seven-thirty in the morning, and she or he wasn't scheduled to be in until eight like most of the people there. Some of them, like him, just wanted to get an extra start on the day.

"Marcum Roberts," he answered once he brought the receiver to his ear.

"Morning, Marcum."

"Good morning, sir."

"You settling in, okay?"

"Have to get back to you on that," Marcum chuckled, "just got here, unpacking as we speak. Do love the office, though; I can see why Mark held on to for so long." Hearing his boss returning his chuckle at that.

"Well, come up to the board room; I'd like to introduce you to the other Directors."

"Sure thing, be there in two minutes."

"We'll see you then."

Marcum straightened out his tie and brushed his hand lightly along his hair, making sure he looked presentable in his reflection that played along the metal doors. Stepping out of the cab, his heart raced a bit as he slyly eyed the executive suites that dotted the floor space. Where the higher management congregated during the business day. Blowing out a breath, steeling himself, knowing his life might have faltered a bit, yet it was still on track even if he had to do this alone instead of with the wife he once thought loved him. Knocking on the door, and slowly began to open it.

"Just the man we were waiting for!" his boss exclaimed with a wide smile. "Come in, come in, everyone; you all know how I've been praising this man; he did excellent work at the Washington branch. Doubled their numbers in the year he was there," he praised. "What I expect from my Sales Director."

"Thank you, sir," Marcum said, a tad embarrassed at the light pat on his back.

"Now that you're officially a Director and not a temporary one, you've earned this," he said, holding out a key to the executive washroom and break room. "This is Amile; she's our accountant Director; she'll set you up with your own company car; just keep it below fifty thousand," his boss winked.

Marcum was a little shocked; he had no idea he would be getting a car. He knew it had to show off the prestige of his company and not his own style. He had to show the world what his company could offer to the companies they supplied. So he knew it had to be elegant and classy at the same time.

"Greetings, Mr. Roberts, so glad to have you joining us," Amile said; her warm smile made Marcum feel at ease like a grandmother's smile would. He had to assume that was the case, given he placed her age around fifty years old, not that he would ever ask the woman her age. He wasn't suicidal. "Please allow me to introduce you to everyone here," she said in a friendly tone.

Marcum slyly glanced at her when he felt her hand on the small of his back. Wondering if the placement of her hand was appropriate for the office. Making small talk with the other Directors' as Amile led him around the room, and still, her hand remained.

"Now, Mr. Roberts, may I call you Marcum?" Amile asked, taking a sip of her coffee while her eyes flashed in a hungry light. She's never been with a black man before and wondered if the rumors were true about them. The single executives like her have a fun little get-together on the second and fourth Friday of each month. No married executives' were allowed to join. It was one of the main rules of their gatherings, given how years passed, it caused many marriages to fail. However, those single were invited to join the festivities if they so wished. Amile was eager to taste the new blood of the group.

"Of course, we are all colleagues here, aren't we?" Marcum asked with a friendly smile. Ignoring how he noticed how a few of the women in the room were eyeing him. Not as a rival; if he didn't know any better, it looked to him as if they were checking him out. Which to him seemed weird given the company policy.

"Good." Marcum kept his face placid at the little purr that rolled off Amile's lips. "I want you to know that if you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be more than willing to help you in any way I can," Amile said, slyly flirting with him as she lightly laid a hand on Marcum's left bicep, feeling the muscle beneath his suit jacket. "We all want you to feel comfortable here," she said, with the others nodding along. "I can send you the list of cars that we all have bought; I assure you that they're quite luxurious," Amile spoke, looping her arm around Marcum's right.

Marcum thought it odd how Amile was hanging onto him, not that he was going to complain, not when he was just new to the position. His boss, the man who owned the company, had left a while ago to see to other matters that had spirited him away. That was when he started to notice the people in the board room getting a tad bit too friendly with one another, more than what they're supposed to give according to the employee handbook.

"I wonder; how big is that cock of yours?" Marcum was clearly taken aback by that when Amile leaned into him, he had thought she meant to whisper it to him, yet that wasn't the case when she spoke loudly enough for the whole room to hear it. "I bet it's nice, thick, and long; I know it will feel good in my mouth," Amile purred with a seductive grin on her lips.

"Marcum, relax; we're all single here; no one is doing anything they don't want to," said the R&D director. "The boss knows about it; as long as it's kept confined to the executive breakroom, he turns a blind eye to us. If you don't want to be a part of this... although I think the women here will be a little hurt if you don't, they've been itching for new blood. If you don't, no harm no foul," the man said with a disarming smile.

"Mmm, I want this big, fat, black cock in me," Amile hummed as her hand lightly rubbed along Marcum's covered member. "Mmm... yes, nice and hard, just the way I like my cocks," she purred, getting giggles and chuckles out of the men and women in the room.

"Well, Amile, snake it out and show us what the new Director of Sales is packing," said the very interested marketing director, her brown eyes glinted in hunger.

"I think this has gone a little..."

"I'm sure this is a bit surprising and a little bit nerve-racking for you; I bet you're not used to doing anything sexual in front of a bunch of people you hardly know," said the director of the shipping and distributing division as he lightly patted Marcum on his back. "We get that; we all were like that when the boss brought us on board. No one here is trying to peer pressure you into anything; we mean that. If you want to stop, it's cool, but I have to say you'll be missing out on what Amile can do with that tongue of hers. She's good." Marcum noted how the other men were nodding along. "If you do decide to walk out that door, no one will think badly of you. This isn't for everyone, and you're free to participate as often or as little as you want. No pressure, just think of this as a release from the pressure from the job because some days, it will get to you. And Maya there," pointing at the marketing director whose eyes were on Amile's hand as she was detailing the outline of Marcum's now hard cock to the women of the group, "is very good at helping to relieve that stress. The only rule we have is you start dating or get married. You have to tell us. We've had problems with men and women not coming forward, and you know the results. And this stays amongst the executives, so then no one realizes what we do up here. Oh, and condoms are a must; we aren't about to catch anything or spread anything."

"And this is all consensual?" Marcum asked; he knew the stress his new job title came with. He wasn't opposed to it. He just never thought there would be a fuck room at his main office. Wondering if there was one in Washington, too and why he wasn't informed. Then again, it was only a temporary position, so that could have been withheld from him to keep the secret in-house.

"Oh, yes, this is all consensual; no one is forced to do anything they don't wish," spoke the rather busty, blonde head of legal. "If you're concerned about showing up your fellow male members, you shouldn't be. Seems you're rather endowed and, Maverick there," pointing to the man that stood beside Marcum, "is the biggest one here. But we don't judge... well, Amile does, she likes her cocks big," she said, flashing Marcum a sinful smile.

"Mmm, I do love me some big cocks," Amile hummed in agreement. "How about we take this big boy out, hmm? And really show you the proper greeting for the new Sales Director."

Marcum thought for a minute; what did he really have to lose? Unless he was being set up. "First, to prove that I'm not being set up for something. How about you," pointing at the Director of legal, "blow that man right there," pointing at the R&D Director. "If this is as you claim it is, then you wouldn't have a problem with that, would you?" Marcum stated, looking around the room.

"Well, Stella, let's show the man we aren't liars here," he said, unzipping his pants and snaking out his soft cock.

"I think you made his day," whispered the Director of Shipping and distributing in Marcum's ear. "He does fancy Stella a bit," he chuckled as they all watched Stella's head bobbing on the man's pole.

Marcum looked down when he felt fingers on his own zipper. "You have your proof; now I want this in my mouth," Amile said hungrily as she slipped her hand into Marcum's pants. "Oh, oh yes, I'm definitely going to love sitting on this cock," she purred in a wanton tone as her hand ran along Marcum's length before sinking to her knees. Inhaling his cock into her awaiting mouth, showing off her skills to Marcum so he would know what awaited him if he chose to visit the Friday gatherings. Her eyes glinted as she noted how Marcum was enjoying her skill. Making him watch as she beat his black root on her lips, letting the office women see how well his cock looked all wet. Noticing even Stella took a moment to stare at the new phallus that would be filling their pussies to their delight. "Cum in my mouth; I want to taste you all day," Amile purred hungrily before going back to her meal.

"Told you she was good," Maverick said, patting Marcum's back as he dumped his load into Amile's mouth. "Oh, a show, that's unusual," he muttered when Maya had rushed to Amile's side so she could have a taste of the new blood on her tongue as well as she and Amile swapped Marcum's cum between them.

Marcum would have put his cock back into his pants if Amile would detach her hand from it. Yet as it was, she was clinging onto it only to produce a groan as Maya's lips slid down his softening cock. Feeling her tongue swirling around his bulbous head, lapping up the remainder of his cum. Then and only then would they allow his cock to be returned to its confines.