Fucking Himself

Story Info
An effigy of himself proves to have sexual teasings...
2.1k words
4.4
12.9k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Fucking Himself

The dragon leaned back on the bus, holding the little, blue dragon-doll. It was strange just how much it looked like him, down to the grey horns, blue belly and white markings on his back, although he didn't quite want to know how that old femfur with greying fur had known that that was how he looked. Sierra had only helped her across the road but she'd seemed so appreciative that he hadn't even had a moment in which to question things as she'd shoved the plastic bag into his hands.

And that was the start of it all as he ran his fingers along one of the horns, avoiding looking at anyone else on the rattling, old bus. It had just been a good deed but the dragon would soon see just how far one little good deed could take him.

It started with a tingle, his horn itching even though there were no nerve-endings in the horn itself. Casting a doubtful look over his shoulder, Sierra brushed it absent-mindedly, although there shouldn't have been anything there to bother him. Running his fingers down the arms of the toy, he twitched as something pressed on his arms too, something that didn't at all feel like the hoodie he was wearing.

He looked around. No one was even close. What the hell?

Sierra examined the doll more closely, running his fingers over it as his scaled hide jumped and twitched in strange ways, reacting but to nothing. His breath came a little more quickly, muscles tense against the next onslaught, but not even Sierra could have anticipated what one little doll that happened to look an awful lot like him could possibly do.

He peered at it, holding the doll up to the light, its legs lightly parted where the weight of whatever it was stuffed with pulled it apart. It was incredibly detailed, now that he thought about it, strangely so. Was that even a slit and... Whoa.

Sierra swallowed his grunt of surprised and clasped the effigy to himself, looking about guiltily, even though, thankfully, he had not been caught at that particular time. For the doll that he had been playing with so absently had a small cock and balls too even if he had not realised it originally! How could that be? And why would someone give him that? What was that old femfur's problem?

And yet his crotch tingled, the slit that contained his cock plumping out along the edges ever so gently, letting his shaft push out into his underwear as he sat there, his jaw dropping. As he squeezed the doll, his need grew all the greater, inadvertently touching the soft cock and balls of the effigy as if...

He gulped. That didn't make sense though. It didn't make any sense at all. And, yet, he could not stop himself from sliding his hands along the doll under the cover of the crinkling, rustling plastic bag, surely looking as if he was up to no good at all, rubbing over the effigy's crotch just to see what happened.

It could not have been clearer as his crotch tingled and his cock dared to push halfway out, sensation, shockingly, feeding back to him through the doll, his heart pounding. Sierra could have stopped there - that was hardly a revelation to be having on the bus of all places! - but he couldn't force himself to, swallowing a moan as he pressed his finger up between the toy's thighs and his tail hole clenched down, responding to stimulation that was not even being applied to himself.

He shouldn't have kept pushing it but there seemed to be nothing else that the dragon could do, striving with all his might to tuck his hips and buttocks back down into the seat of the buss. There was no seatbelt and Sierra ground his teeth together, twisting back and forth, pressing his finger down on that tiny cock that was, by no means, proportional but still pleasurable, tingles of erotic lust flowing through him. It was not quite as if he was gripping his own cock and stroking it but another sensation entirely, something that made him want to heave and grunt and roll his hips, thrusting wildly.

Yet a bus was no such place to thrust and display any manner of sexual fervour, reducing Sierra to swallowing his whimpers and sinking back and down, his hood dragged up as he tried to make himself seem small. But he couldn't stop toying with the effigy, the thing that had so many more uses to it now, fingers teasing, dancing, massaging the tiny, soft nuts even as his own churned in urgent response, wanting something that not even he felt that he could deliver.

He'd never leapt off the bus before with such urgency in his stride, racing home with the doll tossing about in the bag - still, he felt all that too! It was obscene just how much there was to a crinkling thrill, his cock softening only a little and, frankly, that soft plumpness in his underwear made it more than a little difficult to run as he wanted to. But that wasn't going to stop him as his need rose and rose, breath rasping through his throat, lungs heaving for what was not yet due to him.

Home. He had to get home.

There was no question in Sierra's mind as to what he wanted to do, sweating and trembling, as he threw himself into his house, not caring that the door was hardly locked on his heels, in the frame but not secured. It was all he could do, right then and there, just to get himself to the sofa and drag the toy out again, his body thrumming from crinkling, electric tension, shaft hard and wanton all over again.

It was there that he could look it over in its entirety, moaning as his scales twitched, shifting over the skin beneath. There was something about the effigy, of course, but he would worry about that later as he pressed his thumb to the little cock, teasing it, letting his own rise into his underwear once more. That would not do and he was naked from head to toe in but a moment, nervously glancing at the curtains to ensure that there was no way anyone could see him from the outside, even if it was unlikely to have stopped him once he'd begun.

His shaft pulsed as if clasped by a huge, otherworldly hand and he squeezed the effigy's tiny prick as his body reacted, thrusting and grinding, wanting that pleasure, wanting all of it. It was powerful, so much stronger than anything he'd ever had with a partner, but Sierra wasn't the type of dragon to question things so much, pushing on as moan after moan rolled sinuously from his lips. He couldn't help himself, prey to the effigy of himself, wanting more and more even as he fervently rubbed it, no sensation or stimulation too much for a dragon who had found himself suddenly needier than ever before.

Sierra didn't need to consider just how that could be. All he had to do was to be. And, sometimes, that was the best thing possible as he pressed his finger up between the thighs of the effigy, finding the hole that he knew had to be there as his finger pushed in and in. His anal ring clenched down as if it was suddenly being penetrated and the dragon knew right there and then that he'd struck gold, growling passionately deep in the back of his throat as his finger wormed deeper and deeper. Better than being fucked... Oh...

He couldn't help himself: a finger just wouldn't be enough! It was wrong but still so very right, the dragon flinging himself bodily onto his back, the effigy held above him, soft and yielding. In a moment, his hips were up, hind paws planted into the carpet, snarling as he humped up and, with some effort, squeezed his cock into that tight yet so very soft hole.

Pleasure like nothing he'd ever experienced exploded within him. Simply put, it was as if he was being filled and filling someone else at the same time, too many sensations coming up against one another, fighting for dominance that not even Sierra had. He slammed the effigy down on his cock with a feral grunt, heaving and gasping, pleasure crashing over him, a tidal wave that could not be stopped. Not that he wanted to call halt to it, of course, snarling and growling, twisting back and forth, pleasure unlike anything else demanding his attention.

He needed it. He'd always needed it.

The toy seemed to close around his cock like a real tail hole but it was so much more than that as his own stretched, feeling something deep inside him. As if he was sitting down on the biggest toy in his collection (bigger, even), the dragon grunted and snarled, lips curling back from his teeth. It was far from a gesture of dominance but one of submission to a greater need, power thrumming through him as he panted and whined and whimpered, wanting it all, his cock throbbing even within the toy.

Tight... So tight. And an effigy of himself in the form of a doll should never have been tight, the material soft and firm at the same time, so many conflicting feelings swarming him. The dragon's breath caught and he humped it furiously, lost in a moment that he could not have honestly had said was of his own design, at the whim of a doll that had complete and utter control over him.

Ah... If only Sierra knew. But it was a giving up of such control that would only come with great benefits for him.

All in good time.

He couldn't stop himself, rolling onto all fours and using the sofa to balance his shoulder, needing something, anything, to brace against. It was too much and he pounded the effigy for all he was worth, heaving and gasping, barely aware of what sounds he was even making as something supernatural, for it could not be anything else, ground sweetly up and over his prostate time after time again. The need to orgasm rushed upon him and, eagerly, Sierra leaned into it, racing towards that tumultuous high as if it was the last thing he would ever experience for himself.

Of course, that was not to be so but that didn't stop him from howling as his cock erupted in the toy, filling it with a hot and heady dose of cum. His shaft throbbed and throbbed and, strangely, his tail hole squeezed down too as if it was trying to milk his own shaft, the sheer volume of cum that he poured into the effigy reflecting in his own body too. His stomach bloated grossly, pushing out and out, too much semen flooding him in direct proportion to the effigy that he had, so far, enjoyed so very much time with.

He rested a paw on his stomach, feeling the curving, drooping swell of it, lust in his heart. And yet the dragon could not resist a sly smile as if he thought, even then, of all the very many things the effigy could do for him, milking his cock as he filled his own tail hole with more cum than, honestly, he could naturally produce.

And wasn't that something?

The heaviness in his stomach threatened to pull him down and, with the toy still jammed onto his cock, he sat down heavily, groaning as his stomach continued to inflate. The toy was just as bad and, in the aftermath of such an orgasm, Sierra giggled faintly to compare himself to the effigy, the two of them one and the same in a moment of lust.

"Maybe I should help people more often..."

Maybe that was true and maybe it was not, though he was hardly one to argue with the heavy swell and pulse of cum sloshing about in his own stomach. One thing, however, was certain in that that elderly femfur had given him a gift indeed.

It was up to Sierra, of course, how he used it going forward.