All Comments on 'Fucking Kelly Heinz Ch. 01'

by melsdad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 18 years ago
It's crotch not crutch

Meanwhile make sure you are totally familiar with the female anatomy before you write again

Otherwise not too believable nor is the story teller a very nice man

Lucky MannLucky Mannover 18 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I enjoyed your story even if there were a few minor errors. It was exciting and held my attention.

Don't let the previous response put you off from writing. I can't understand why some readers think they have to correct every little error. Just how much did they pay to read the stories here, and who appointed them chief critic. We aren't writing medical journal entries or an English Composition class project.

Keep on writing, and thanks for you effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I

Don't know why, but the misspelling of the girl's last name either in the title or the story got to me. Also the way every paragraph started with I, as well as the liberal comma usage was distracting to read. Not a bad story, but could have been better, since the emotion was there.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Please don't pay any attention to those blockheads that are writing negatively about your story. I'm looking forward to reading continuing chapters of this very erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Critics

I'm not a writer, but if I was, I'd be smiling as I am now at some of the comments that are made about a lot of these stories.

It would appear, some who come to this site, which after all, is a sex site, seem to think others care what they have to say about spelling and punctuation. For Pete's sake, just read, get horny and wank, which is why you came to the site in the first place.

I suppose you'll next try to tell us you only buy Playboy for the articles.

Stop deluding yourself, you're a pervert just like the majority of people on this earth, otherwise, what the hell are you doing reading these stories in the first place?

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
nicely done

Loved the story. Very erotic, kept me interested all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To easy

Much to easy for getting a girl for her first time. Would enjoy seeing a follow up.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

It’s a shame that all boys and girls don’t get to learn how wonderful Sex can be by having their first time be with someone older with experience who wants to teach them how good it can be. They would grow into much happier adults and not waste a good part of their adult life trying to figure it out on their own. Actually, Literotica is also a big help in that regard, a lot of the writing is by pretty good teachers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelsdad@melsdad
In my 70's retired live alone wank a lot A real voyuer like to talk about fantasies enjoy literotica and voyuerweb

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES