Fucking my brother: The Boss

Story Info
Flirting and fucking my brother at work.
986 words
4.02
22.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago, I started working as a chef at my brother's restaurant. We had always been close growing up, but became even closer after our last sexual experience. So naturally we enjoyed working together and would flirt a lot. We would try to keep it as discreet as possible for the rest of the staff not to notice. Of course his wife and my husband had no clue and did not suspect anything considering...well.. he was my brother.

His fascination with my feet and toes was blatantly made clear during our sexual encounters. In fact he would use any opportunity he could get to comment or sext me about my sexy toes and feet. He would sometimes purposely drop stuff at work so he can bend down and come close to my toes (when I was wearing open toe heels). In fact, some days he would gently rub up against me and give me a seductive smile. I'll admit, I had fun with these games and played along as much as I can. But I always felt guilty ( a little bit) considering my husband had been so good to me. One day, I had a huge argument with my husband. He had been a total jerk and left me in tears when he rushed off to work. My anger and the sadness all jumbled up into a mixed bowl of emotions. As I was sitting on my couch waiting to go in to work I received a text from my brotherly-love asking if its possible for me to stay late for my shift since it was a busy day at work. At that moment, my anger turned into a vengeful sexual emotions. I replied saying that Id be more than happy to stay late and put a "wink" emoji after. I then proceeded to wear my sexy stockings and sexy heels.

At work things went as usual. We had a busy night. But somehow the topic of strawberries came up during one of our late-night conversations. At this point I remembered a naughty photo I had with a strawberry so I decided to show him to see his reaction. Once he saw the photo, he realized I was being extra naughty and flirtatious. At this point my husband texted me asking when I will be home. My brother saw the text and looked at me to see what I will answer. I texted back saying "don't wait up for me. I will be busy and have to take care of things at work". My husband sent a rude text and said he will see me in the morning. Naturally, seeing the text exchange my brother asked me "am I the thing you will be taking care of?". I smiled at him and showed him my sexy toes and a quick glance of my sexy thong. Once everyone had gone home, he came up to me and without hesitation pushed me down onto the couch. At which point I told him "I will fuck you and give you the best foot job, but you must cum deep and hard in me without a condom" (since this was my husband's favorite thing I wanted to do it to the 'boss" out of anger and revenge towards my husband for the tears earlier in the day). My brother looked at me and said "this has been my biggest fantasy and was always hoping you would say it". At this point I started to dominate his nice big cock with my heels and proceeded to give him the best foot job I had ever given. As we continued to have passionate sex, I told him to be rough and dominate me like his dirty slut. Made him pull my pair and be very rough with me. My anger and tears turned quickly into intense sexual pleasure.

As he was about to cum, I asked him to unload all over my feet and toes. He said with pleasure, but asked what happened to the 'condition" I had put earlier about coming inside me. I told him, in my panting moaning sexually horny voice, that I would want that for round two right before he drops me off at home.

Once he was done he asked if we can make out before we go for one more. I told him "But we had agreed this would be purely sexual with no kissing or emotions?". Without hesitation he replied: I am about to inseminate and cum deep in you without a condom, please give me this make out session." Although I was pretending not to agree with the make out, deep down I was feeling the butterflies and was actually excited. So I told him "fine, let me put on my favorite lipstick, but you have to promise to fuck me once more, and must cum inside me'". He looked shocked (in a good happy way). He asked why I was so adamant about doing this. I told him " I need to go fuck hubby at home, need the lubrication inside and ready when I get home'. He was a bit confused. So i told him "I had a fight with him. Now I want your cum dripping in me when I get home. He will be half asleep when we fuck. So I want your cum in me as I fuck him. Its my way of getting back at him." This made my brother glow in excitement and could see his cock getting hard just hearing me say this to him.

Later that night when I got home, my half asleep husband asked if I wanted to have makeup sex. I told him "of course honey, I've been preparing for you all night...." The next morning I put on my cum-covered stockings and gave him a footjob. He went to work happy and proud....not knowing the full story.