Fucking My Girlfriend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers

"D-don't get carried away there..." Zoe cautioned, though she could tell that whatever control she had on her girlfriend appeared to be drifting away.

"Aww, is someone jealous of their old mom?" Nadine said with a twinge of nastiness in her voice, before embracing Jade once again.

"Just come back to our room when you're done," Zoe griped as she turned and headed back to bed, to try to get some extra work done before tomorrow's classes. She knew she would likely be too upset to make much progress, but wanted to clear her mind somehow.

"Well, what do you think? Are you done yet?" Nadine whispered in Jade's ear. She bit her earlobe shortly after, flicking her tongue against it in her mouth.

"Mmh...I guess one more round wouldn't hurt..." Jade moaned after thinking it over for a second. Her cock hadn't softened the entire time.

"Is that so?" Nadine replied, moving her hand from Jade's pussy to her dick. She stroked it, methodically and skillfully. Jade was still stunned and a bit perplexed about how this seemingly asexual woman was such a master of pleasing her.

"Fuck, how did you get so good..." Jade moaned to herself as Nadine let a drop of spit drool down onto her cock. The two stood there, the sounds of Nadine jacking the futa off could clearly be heard by Zoe in the other room.

"Isn't my ass so nice...and my tongue...and my hand..." Nadine continued whispering into Jade's ear, licking it periodically between her words.

"You're so fucking hot, Jesus..." Jade moaned, pulling her head away and looking the older woman in the eyes.

Just as Jade was nearing orgasm, Nadine abruptly stopped moving her hand. She could see the disappointment in Jade's face as she knew she was getting blue-balled.

"You're really going to let me jack you off on the floor instead of making up with your girlfriend, my daughter?" Nadine asked, her hand still firmly holding the futa's cock.

A wave of guilt flushed over Jade. "I...I'm sorry...I thought you wanted..."

"You thought I wanted to jack you off on the floor after I had your cock up my ass twice? Is that it?" Nadine continued, looking down at the young futa who was dodging her gaze.

"Then why did you-" Jade started, but was cut off yet again.

"Why did YOU stay here, when you could tell my daughter was upset?" Nadine interrogated, having a bit of fun with her mind games.

"You know what, you're right. I shouldn't just think with my diiii---" Jade started, but was cut off again as Nadine resumed jacking her off, this time even faster than before.

"Oh, but don't you want to cum sooo bad for me again?" Nadine mocked, biting her lip after.

"S-Stop fucking with me!" Jade exclaimed as she finally pulled away from the ever-tempting woman.

"Good choice, dear," Nadine replied. Without another word, she pulled her clothes together, and went back to doing her chores, leaving Jade in awe as to what her motivations and desires were. Nevertheless, she was right - Jade definitely had neglected Zoe, when it was supposed to be something that the both of them would get off to.

Jade knocked on the door of her room. Zoe was staring at a textbook, not absorbing a word on the page, as she simply wanted things to be back to normal.

"What is it?" Zoe asked, a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Baby...I'm sorry...Can I come in?" Jade replied sincerely, understanding her girlfriend's disappointment.

"Are you done with...my mom?" Zoe continued berating her, gulping before uttering the last two words.

Jade opened the door. "I'm so sorry. I'm not going to do anything like that again," she apologized.

"You know it turns me on when you're with other girls, and it turned me on a lot when you were with Naomi and Ara. But this was different, Jade," Zoe explained. "The way you were with her...it felt like you thought she was hotter than me. It felt like...you wanted her more than me." Zoe's voice cracked a little as she opened up to her girlfriend.

Jade's heart sank. What was she thinking earlier? The scolding Nadine gave her was justified. No matter how attractive she found the older woman, she couldn't deny that she did truly love her girlfriend, and wanted her to never doubt that. She rushed to Zoe and sat next to her on their bed, holding her close as Zoe began to tear up a little.

"Hush, baby...I'll always think you're the hottest, and I'll always love you most. I'm really sorry for all of that, and it made me realize that I need to include you more if we're gonna do anything like that ever again," Nadine comforted her, running her hand through her girlfriend's hair.

"I...I love you," Zoe replied, holding her tight as well. The two kissed each other deeply, and continued to give each other affirmations, before eventually falling asleep in each other's embrace.

------

The next day was fairly normal, by all means. Jade and Zoe left for their classes, mostly reconciled and confident that they could move forward with their relationship in a healthy way. There was some awkward silence among the other family members, as they all seemed to know that Jade had been involved with the rest of them in some capacity, but Naomi was confident she'd get more action sometime, Arabelle was content not bringing the subject up, and Nadine had her own plans.

That night, when the rest of the house was preoccupied, Zoe found her mom in the kitchen, She was cleaning things up like normal. Zoe wondered how she found the energy to work so much, and come home and still work. She knew that, despite the events of the previous day, that her mother did love the whole family dearly.

"H-hey, mom?" Zoe asked from across the room.

"What's up, honey?" Nadine replied, turning her head away from the dishes she was watching to look at her daughter.

"Can we...talk a little?" Zoe inquired as she stepped closer, helping her mom with the dishes too.

"Of course. What's on your mind?" Nadine replied, appreciating the help.

"Why...did you do all of that yesterday?" Zoe asked, her eyes lingering on the cups in the water in the sink. "Like...it seems like you weren't really into her, but you were making it seem like you were sometimes. And you were making it seem like you were better than me and making me jealous..."

"I'm sorry, I probably went too far," Nadine answered honestly. She turned to face her daughter.

"I know what kind of person Jade is, and I know what kind of person you are, and I would rather you two have this jealousy fit over me rather than some other woman," Nadine clarified.

"I knew that she was testing her boundaries, and I wanted to knock her down a peg. And I wanted you to see that you have to be careful, especially with these futas, about them getting out of control and sticking their dick in everything with or without your permission."

"Wait, really?" Zoe asked, shocked but relieved at her answer. "S-so...you weren't trying to get her to leave me for you?"

"Are you kidding?" Nadine said with a laugh. "Jade? I don't mind that she's attracted to me, but I could never entertain that idea," Nadine continued.

"You sure could have fooled me a little there," Zoe replied with a chuckle, thinking about how naughty her mom was when the three of them were together.

"She's not a bad catch, really, but no, I would never want to take your place," Nadine confided.

"But...you really didn't like her...you know..." Zoe pushed, trying to figure out what her real motivations were.

"What? I'm supposed to be seduced by her having unprotected, unlubricated anal sex with me? Has that ever worked on you?" Nadine said with a reassuring scoff.

"Haha, I guess you're right there, Mom," Zoe agreed. The two continued washing dishes for the next few minutes, and Zoe was relieved that not only did her girlfriend truly love her, but her mom wasn't some manipulative bitch trying to take her place.

"Oh, Zoe, honey, one more thing?" Nadine spoke up as she finished drying the last plate.

"Yeah, what is it?" Zoe replied.

"Next time...have her fuck my pussy instead," Nadine requested with a smile.

Zoe blushed. "Sure...I guess...but keep the mind-fucking to a minimum!" She tentatively agreed.

"No promises..." Nadine added with a smirk. "There's more ways to get off than just having an orgasm, you know," she continued.

"Well it's my girlfriend, so I get to make the rules," Zoe argued, though she was pretty confident that her mom wouldn't go as far as she did last time ever again.

"What are y'all talking about?" Jade said from across the kitchen. She had just come out of their room, and heard the discussion between them getting louder.

"Nothing, dear," Nadine replied first. Her ass was facing Jade as she turned around to look at her directly, biting her lip seductively for just a split second. Zoe rolled her eyes, but her panties flushed a little all the same, as she imagined what the next time would be like.

icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers
12