All Comments on 'Fucking My Sister after 40 Years'

by sensualryan

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
bourbononicebourbononice11 months ago

Just one copy at a time. Good story and I could feel her sadness about her husband and her joy when she finally lost herself into great sex with her brother.

sicpup72sicpup7211 months ago

Being a Charlestonian myself it makes this story even HOTTER. Great read, kept me hard the entire story. Thanks

scipioparkinsscipioparkins11 months ago

Very good, very enjoyable.

You can edit the story and remove the duplicated section then resubmit it - there's a how to in the FAQs section.

Still, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was pretty good. But why submit it twice when it's only a three chapter story making it six chapters?

HoltarenHoltaren11 months ago

Brilliant story. Worth many a sequel. Please get a proof reader, as there are too many typos. Also, no need to duplicate. Look forward to the next chapter.

ekim22ekim2211 months ago

some of the best dialogue i've seen in a story and very descriptive!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. I love reading about fucking a sister. I did.

Beanflicker57Beanflicker5711 months ago

great story more please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is it all repeated?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Copied in twice

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story has a lot of super possibilities for future chapters. Let us see how their love for each other develops.

BTW- check the editing page 4,5,6 are the same as 1.2.3.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely love it!!! I never had any sisters but had several cousins that I always wanted to have sex with, one that I still would to this day if she would and I am 63 years old. I really appreciate you sharing this...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but needs proof reading. Also you posted it twice, but that doesnt detract from a great story. Please post chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You definitely need to edit your story. It repeated itself instead of providing a reasonable ending. Sloppy editing throughout, but this duplication of the story kinda ruined everything!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story but am a bit curious as to the reason for submitting it twice in the same posting?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was great until I saw where you copied everything in again. This is what a proofreader would find. Please get one and I'll read it again. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was very readable. The one major problem, you somehow managed to 'paste' the same story twice. Kind of screwed with the expectancy of more going to happen. Keep going. Bud

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have had one of my sisters and mom, Working on another sister,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Edit the other chapters and keep it going, Charleston is my home so I really dig the references!

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle11 months ago

The story was cut and paste? Pages 4 - 6 repeating pages 1 -3. Then there was the mention of premature ejaculation. Sorry, my bad: pre-cum. The dialog was pretty good and the plot was fine.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner11 months ago

The story was copied and repeated. Great otherwise.

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

More please, what happens from here on? I hope she decides to stay and they become a couple and maybe even make a baby. I enjoyed the lovely build up to a very sexy lovemaking but I didn't want to read it again right away.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have given 5 stars but the spelling is atrocious. Otherwise it’s a good story, well paced, dialogue is well above average.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

it started off good, interesting, even humbling, justwhen it all set up. Bam the duplication was a real bumer! there could be so much more to write.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good 👍 read but need to get copy section removed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really good, but, as others have mentioned, the entire story is repeated after the conclusion on page 3, about 3/4 of the way down the page.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I'm not going to mention the double copy of the story since others have already addressed the issue. 😒 But I will make mention that story tags are NOT backwards compatible in the search engine. In other words, I can't filter out Bondage stories when searching for brother/sister incest. Therefore you should assume the responsibility of putting a ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ for BDSM in the preface or first sentence so that readers such as myself could walk away before encountering something that we find distasteful.

With the exception of the Bondage, I thought

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I'm not certain why my comment was saved before I finished writing it. However...

-

With the exception of the Bondage, I thought that you did a pretty good job. There's numerous typos and other mistakes that a good proofreading should have caught, but on the plus side I enjoyed your use of a real location and actual places to be a great addition to your fictional story. 4/5

jni551jni55111 months ago

Besides the need to edit, it was an excellent story

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Very nice, duplication aside. Plenty of room for an epilogue chapter. Really enjoyed the romance. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dont shave her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a great story all 3 pages, not sure why you printed it twice pages 4-6 ?

Would be nice if you gave us another chapter or two, worth some more reading on this story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm trying out the Vanilla oil on someone tomorrow!

Hugo999Hugo9998 months ago

Good story only spoilt by you repeating the whole thing in the final pages ... perhaps take the time to delete the extra pages

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best ive ever read omg, ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good start. One can only hope you'll edit it to remove the repeated portion and continue on after they return downstairs to continue their discussion. There's a lot of room for growth and improvement in this story but I can't rate it higher than a 3 until it's edited and completed.

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxx3 months ago

I was so excited when I saw how long this story was, 6 pages, only to be gutted when it repeated itself lol! That was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! Perfect build up and perfect conclusion! Only problem is I'm gagging for more of it! I'd love to read more about them, you're a really good writer, I think anyway. I really hope you write more about these 2 though, that'd be superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was a very good story. Ya we saw the last 3 pages were an Oops, but hell shit happens. The only sad part about this story was the author never Bothered to give us another chapter or too, that would have made it sweet. So many thing her brother could have showed her, and then at their age they lived happily ever after together....

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Super hot, though went too far with a whip on their first time. Love older brother and sister stories, no parents involved, they're mature and can make decisions, and are adults who already have feelings for each other. Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualryan@sensualryan
Been writing on and off years but never erotica. I have enjoyed sex all my life including some taboo but always with a wiling partner. Recently experimented with crossdressing and its a new experience that I enjoy while I'm learning. Doesn't compare to nailing a 20 year old's ...