Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 06

Story Info
It all truly begins with his youngest sister.
2k words
4.56
14.2k
29

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
249 Followers

Steven was seated next to his younger sister on the forefront of her bed - wholly light pink in sheet and pillows.

With sincere worry lining his features, Steven stared directly at the cross-legged-sitting Misty, while she gazed off somewhere to the left; frowning whilst sporting narrowed eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way Selena acted earlier," Steven softly spoke.

"And you know she didn't really mean what she said. She only has your best interest at heart, but," he said, donning a smile,

"I agree that she can be a real fucking bitch sometimes."

Misty lightly chuckled; but even so, only a hint of mirth had been ejected.

"Hey, Sis."

He placed a hand on one of her legs, compelling her to slightly tense and go red in the face.

"I heard you swear for the first time today. There's something more to this than Selena's words. What's going on?"

"I... I..."

"C'mon, Misty, I'm your big bro. Remember the times in each Summer, the fun we had just chilling, playing video games, talking about our hopes and dreams-"

He grinned as he finished,

"needlessly boosting each other's egos with way too many compliments?"

She gave a small smile at that.

"Misty, just talk to me. I'll really listen, and promise not to judge."

Pensively, she pursed her lips, appearing much cuter than usual while sending her eyes to his face.

"Promise?"

He held out his pinky. She stared at it before momentarily locking her pinky with his.

"Pinky promise," Steven said.

They both retracted their fingers.

Silence filled the air.

Puffing out and closing her eyes for two seconds, Misty confessed,

"Steven, I've been... suicidal lately."

Steven paled, swallowing saliva, lightly squeezing her leg,

"Misty... why? Wha-?"

"I know you do, but I can't help but feel like..."

Her next words came out a heartbreaking whisper.

"like no one believes in me."

Steven's eyes grew slick with water, frantically moving within his skull. He loved his little sister dearly, and so was entirely at a loss for words. But, more than anything: hurt. Her words made him feel nauseous, and his heart as if a knife was plunged inside.

"Misty..."

"In my head, deeply rooted, I feel like no one believes in my success with school, a future career as a hero, or even in law enforcement; or the ability to do anything... a single thing without somehow messing up like a fool."

At that point, tears were streaming down her countenance. Steven's tears flowed as well, his heart hammering and aching.

"I don't even believe in myself anymore, Steven. Sometimes I lie awake at night with open arms; hoping against hope that death would finally put me in a hug and end my suffering."

"Please don't ever do that again."

His words had woefully rolled out with the cracking of his voice.

Steven embraced his sister, softly speaking into her ear,

"I love and have all the faith in you. And even though our sisters don't show it, they do, too. Selena just doesn't want you to die or get hurt in battle - the risk is too high with grades of abilities like yours, or so she thinks.

And Elaine is... you know how Elaine is with heroes and law enforcement. Our sisters know you can do it if you put your mind to it. But they won't ever encourage you, so I say fuck 'em both."

He leaned back, wiping away his tears to see his sister sniffling and doing the same.

"Fuck school, too," Steven said.

"You don't need it for what you wanna be. Aim for the stars. Be a hero like you've always dreamed, Little Sis. You're my precious sister. You've been my rock, a shoulder to lean on a lot of times when I felt useless about being ability-less. You'll definitely be an awesome inspiration for others if you choose to follow your heart and work hard. I believe that without a shadow of doubt, Misty."

Out of the blue, Misty pressed her lips to Steven's. His eyes widened, but he regained his cool and kissed her back.

She pulled away from him, cheeks flushed.

"I-I'm... surprised you feel the same way, Steven. I... I have feelings for you."

He touched her face, moving a lock of hair to the side.

"Thinking back on it, I never saw you in a sexual light. It was more like I truly loved you; the same way a husband loves his wife."

Shutting down his eyelids, Steven tentatively moved in and... planted a kiss on her lips. When he pulled away and unfurled his eyes, it became apparent that he had taken her breath away.

Misty glanced down, causing him to do the same. Steven beheld a damp spot on her shorts, and she beheld a strikingly large bulge.

Meeting each other's eyes, the blushing Misty almost panted, saying,

"I-It seems we're both in love and-"

"Horny for each other," Steven finished her sentence, pushing her on her back thereafter.

Grabbing the profusely breathing girl by her waistband, he slightly hoisted her off the bed, sliding her shorts down her thighs to reveal a sodding pussy. Sticky trails--akin to drool--went from her cunt to the inside of her shorts.

"You look so cute and sexy, Misty."

That she did. Her nipples stood erect, showing themselves through her white tank top.

Misty's feet were slightly tilted inward. Each arm touched the opposite shoulder. Her lips slightly parted; nigh-hectic yet soft breathing released every now and again.

Upon beholding the sight of Misty in that moment, almost any man would obtain the need to cherish and make love to her.

Steven was thoroughly captivated by how perfectly cute, sexy, and petite she was; even as he threw the shorts to one corner of the room.

The man became intangible, solely to remove his clothing.

"I got the same abilities as Selena."

"I-I can see that," Misty said, eyes solely on Steven's massive, throbbing ten-inch cock.

She was clearly aroused, setting her teeth down on the bottom of her lips.

"R-Remember this is... my first time, Steven."

"I haven't forgotten," he softly spoke.

"I'm going to start by eating you out, that alright with you, Little Sis?"

Hearing him call her "Little Sis" with those lewd words close behind, evoked a deep yearning within Misty.

Slowly, she nodded, rubbing her thighs together before opening her legs, shyly turning her head to the right and showing Steven her privates in their entirety.

"Please, Big Brother."

Exhaling, Steven licked his lips, moving above his sister's hips, leaning down and positioning his head between her legs.

Misty let out a cute little moan, feeling Steven's tongue trail over her clit.

"Steven... that-"

Suddenly, she felt his tongue go inside her, and she moaned and groaned, tightening her face; grabbing onto his head for purchase.

"~feels so good~!"

Steven had practiced his oral skills on the maid, Darlene, many, many times; so at this point, he was something of an expert in the art of cunnilingus.

His tongue swirled around, moving swiftly from her clit then down to her vagina - a back-and-forth activity. Hearing Misty's cute moans only served to increase Steven's work ethic. So he removed his tongue and pressed his entire mouth to her pussy; kissing it; passionately making out with it.

Misty squirmed and squirmed. Very quickly, cream accumulated inside her cunt, and Steven eagerly lapped it all up, continuing to please his precious little sister; making her toes curl; making her eyelids half-close.

"~Ste...ven... please look at me~"

She let go of his head, and he gazed up at her, never ceasing to ravish her with his mouth.

"~You're... so... hot~!"

Steven sped up. Drool spilled from Misty's mouth. Her legs trembled, and she shoved Steven's head all the way down into her pussy.

"F-Fuuuck! I'm cumming! You're making me cum so fuckin- Big Broooo!!!"

Erratically, she jerked back and forth whilst cross-eyed. Her hands went limp, and she

stuck out her tongue, panting.

"B-Big Bro, you're..."

Breathless, she couldn't finish her sentence.

"The best, I know," Steven said, raising his head and licking the cream from his lips; thereafter wiping its residuals which rolled down his chin.

"I even made you swear because of how good I was."

"Hm-hm," she murmured, slightly dazed gaze at the ceiling. Her eye caught his. Caught his monster of a dick which presently leaked precum.

She whimpered--moaned--at the sight.

"Tha-That's so sexy. Put..." she began, red-faced,

"your penis inside me. I want you to be the one to take my virginity, Big Bro."

Steven positioned his cock at her entrance, slapping it on her pussy, bringing out of her another cute moan.

"B-Big Bro, I want you to be the only one to ever have sex with me. I want no one else but you. I-"

Steven drove half of his cock inside, making her tense and bawl out,

"I love you!!!"

"Love you too, Little Sis."

He started slowly--only half of his thick member--pumping in and out. His sister whimpered and moaned, while his eyes stayed glued to her adorable yet sexy face.

Soon, he glanced at her hole.

"There's no blood," he noticed, leisurely moving in and out.

"~I-I was... still a virgin~," she got out through moans.

"~I... just broke my... hymen months ago after I caught you masturbating~."

"~I f-fingered myself way too hard; because of the way you shot your load and the face you made, Steven~!"

Spurred on by her words, Steven passionately groaned, ramming his entire ten inches inside. Misty screamed, grabbed at his leg, went cross-eyed, and creamed all over his dick.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming! Fuuuckkk!!!!"

His cock still inside her, Steven lifted off the bed with her; levitating upright, putting her feet on his shoulders to then--with gritted teeth--jackhammer her pussy.

"Yes! Fu-u-uck meee!!! Use meee!!!"

Misty came again and again, and again.

Grunting, Steven felt his balls tightening.

"Fu...fuck, Misty. You're just too fucking cute and sexy, Little Sisss!!!"

Gripping her ass, he roared, pumping load after load inside her pussy.

"Oh, my God! Yesss, Steven! Fill me up! Breed me, Big Bro!!!"

Upon falling back down to the bed in their afterglow, Steven felt a not-too-unfamiliar hear welling amidst the tip of his cock. Though a second after that pain came, he imagined his new ability; activating it. And thus, the feeling vanished.

"Woah," Steven said, staring at the ceiling with widened eyes.

Panting and staring at him with nervousness all 'bout, Misty said,

"St-Steven, do you... think the others heard us."

He turned his head to her, a smile on his face.

"Little Sis, they definitely heard us. But, as I said before, fuck 'em."

Misty seemed surprised before smiling a truly beautiful smile.

"Fuck 'em," she echoed.

Suddenly, Steven began feeling tired. Way too tired.

'The fuck?' he thought.

'This... isn't normal.'

Misty noticed his drowsiness, and began looking concerned.

"Steven, are you-"

Before she could see anything else, Steven got up, trying to shake off the drowsing; phasing out the wall of the room and quickly finding his.

'Fuck...'

Face-first, he plopped onto his bed. He closed his eyes to sleep but didn't. Couldn't. No matter how tired he was, he wouldn't fall asleep: he knew that well. He kept seeing the boy's face, the moment he exploded, and the moments where Terrifier murdered all those people.

'Dammit.'

"It's still afternoon, Little Bro."

Steven's eyes snapped open. All of a sudden, he felt invigorated. In awe, he turned his head to the left, beholding the sight of a naked, emotionless Elaine lying on her side.

"El-Elaine?"

"You definitely needed a pick-me-up after fucking our little sister that hard, so I gave you some energy. Besides, you're gonna need it for the things I'm about to do to you."

While Steven swallowed saliva,--he had to - her unemotional gaze was somehow abnormally intense--Elaine clicked her tongue.

"You know, I really had no idea you were such a dirty incestuous dog."

Sessared
Sessared
249 Followers