Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers

Steven wanted to help her, and so he too frowned.

"Right... after I murdered my father, my mother cried and roared with rage. She was unlike my father in the case of having abilities, so she overpowered and latched a power-dampening collar around my neck. The woman then kept me in a cage for what felt like hours, sitting next to me and going on and on about how I could never be a hero; that I was a monster."

She scoffed.

"Those words affected me then, and for quite some time. But no longer."

Steven determinedly echoed,

"No longer."

She nodded.

"Moving on. That very same day, my mother placed me in an auction house to sell me off."

"No," Steven whispered, voice and countenance in disbelief.

"That's human trafficking. The auction house allowed human trafficking?"

"Correct; although, it was only in my case. My mother seemed to have made some sort of deal, because the administrative staff informed the bidders that I signed a contract to give up my rights. They even displayed that fake contract for all to see, forcing me to nod my head and affirm it."

The activity of Steven's eyeballs heightened, growing almost hysterical as he ground his teeth and grimaced to exude the totality of his rage.

"They're all... disgusting fucks who should get absolutely fucking everything they have coming to them."

Darlene's mouth made a faint curve, revealing her delight.

"I am of the belief that all will receive what they deserve. So eventually, Steven."

She let loose a breath that harbored no small amounts of glee.

"I am so very grateful that Ms. Selena bidded and bid for me; even when that bid inevitably exceeded two hundred million dollars."

"Hmm. Wait. Selena actually chose to just make you, a fifteen-year-old at the time, be our mai-?"

"Not quite, Steven. Ms. Selena offered to supply me sufficient funding monthly, as well as a mansion of my own; staffed with people she trusted. But no, I refused. I felt indebted to her, and so I told her I wanted to live with and serve her."

She puffed out, grinning from ear to ear.

"So, that's about it."

The pair stared at each other for a while. Eventually, Darlene began frowning; same as Steven.

"I choose not to hear your desires. However, I feel there's something important you wish to say, Steven."

"Yeah. But not here. Teleport us to somewhere secluded."

Gazing at him for a while, she said,

"I understand."

She touched his face, and they were instantly transported to an empty beach; lying on sand.

Darlene propped herself up with her elbow, continuing to calmly eye the man she loved.

"Speak to me, Brother."

"Brace yourself, Darlene."

"I assure you, I am braced."

"Good. Not too long ago, I learned that either Misty or Elaine is... Terrifier."

Darlene paled, clutching her chest. Closing her eyes, she breathed in and out. When she began seeing once more, she still seemed frightened and aghast.

"You must be mistaken. How ever did you arrive at that conclusion, Steven?"

"So, today... for the first time, I had sex with and came inside Selena."

Darlene sent out a light gasp. She found it odd, never suspected anything between the two and wanted to ask what was the cause of their incestuous coupling. Nonetheless, she refrained and opted to hear Steven out.

"I've been wanting to fuck Selena for a while. And after I finally did, I awakened, got all her abilities. And she later figured that I could take the abilities of Elaine and Misty 'cause they're my sisters. So, not too long ago, I fucked Misty and Elaine to take theirs, too. Not only that, I also got stronger. When I went to sleep, I was forced to face my worst fear. After, I was in space; figured out that I have atomic warping."

Darlene rubbed her temple, inflicted with a migraine due to the mind-boggling information she just received.

"So... Terrifier doesn't copy abilities," Darlene surmised.

"She actually has atomic warping. And one of the ladies..."

Steven nodded.

"Yeah. But here's the deal. When I was "talking to myself", I wasn't actually. It was something with the voice of my mother. It manifested because I got atomic warping. And-"

"And it told you to get close to me; to think of me as family because that's how your ability to copy functions."

Steven's eyes widened.

"Damn, Darlene, you're so sharp it's crazy."

Darlene sat upright, absolutely serious.

"You want to become strong enough to stop Terrifier, correct? I'll help you."

She stood, puffing out, getting hot and bothered at the thought. Lifting her skirt and revealing her bare, shaved wet pussy, she told him,

"So take me."

Her eyes narrowed, and she barely cocked her head to the side. That look alone was enough to get Steven rock-hard.

She ejected a raspy breath.

"Breed me, Brother."

Steven phased out of his clothing, swiftly standing to embrace and lock lips with Darlene.

Their kiss was truly full of love, and only hints of lust.

While their tongues moved about each other's, and one hand was wrapped around Steven, Darlene used the other to caress his cock; sensually jerk him off.

Shortly thereafter, she positioned his tip at her entrance. Pulling out of the kiss with bated breath, seductively, Darlene whispered,

"Make love to me, Steven."

He obliged, grabbing the woman's ass cheeks and lifting her off the ground to rest both her legs on his shoulders. Staring into those eyes of hers which were filled with longing, Steven plunged his cock deep inside.

Darlene whined and tensed. Her walls gripped him tightly. Her teeth clenched. She felt so close to the edge already.

"I love you, Darlene."

An upward thrust that struck her G-spot sent her over the edge. Moaning and yelling,

"~I love you too, Steven~!!!" she coated his massive tool in her juices.

Steven began thrusting inside her.

"~Nghn - Ahnn!!!~"

The woman's moans were loud and hectic - filled with pleasure. Meaning to stifle her moans, Steven pressed his lips to hers, gently trailing his tongue over hers.

Pulling back and breathing heavily, Steven slammed into her with all he had. Hard; provoking Darlene to groan and let out a,

"~Cumming~!!!"

Even as the girl repeatedly squirt on his cock, Steven kept up that momentum; removing a few inches and driving into her again with full force.

Trembling and staring into Steven's eyes, running her tongue along her front teeth; Darlene bit her bottom lips after.

"~Hng. Steven, I'm~-"

She whined. Tears touched her cheeks. It was not because Darlene was unhappy or in pain. It was because she'd never been happier; felt so good. She knew that Steven was the love of her life.

Shutting her eyelids while her tears streamed, she did her best not to scream while telling him,

"~I'm cumming again - please shoot it all inside me, Brother~."

Her words made Steven's balls clench. He gritted his teeth, ramming his cock in, to the hilt, one final time.

"~Fuuuck, Sis~..."

He shook and groaned, unloading his semen into her womb, flooding it, filling her with warmth.

Darlene jerked back and forth on his dick, her eyes rolling back as she was wracked by yet another orgasm.

Then it hit like a truck: that pain. It was different this time.

"Shit!" Yelling that, Steven acted with superspeed, removing himself from Darlene and gently laying her on the ground.

He activated Misty's ability, sighing with relief as he felt the pain leave. Then he could move no longer. Frightened, he went stiff, dropping back-first on the sand.

His breathing grew frantic as he beheld the sight of his limbs stretching, going on for longer than what should be possible. His stomach caved unnaturally. Spontaneously--every now and again--parts of his body morphed into a gleaming white.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

Darlene--recovering from her afterglow--rose as fast she could to see just that. She paused, breathing out, grinning.

"Extraordinary. You've acquired even the abilities I gained from experimentation."

Still hyperventilating, Steven madly screamed,

"Darlene, helpppp!!!"

She frowned, looking sincere.

"Steven, calm yourself. This is-"

"Am I dying - I feel like I'm-?!"

Before Steven knew it, Darlene was atop him, her lips pressed to his. The beating of his heart slowed, and he began feeling relaxed and truly at peace.

His limbs returned to their natural states, and areas of body ceased shifting into a gleaming white.

When he saw Darlene coming out of the kiss with a smile, he felt compelled to ask her,

"The hell kind of ability was that?"

"Two abilities. One's a passive rubber physiology, the other's a hardening of some kind to increase the strength or durability of certain areas of the body. You like, Steven?"

The way the light touched her ebony face... Darlene looked gorgeous; absolutely enchanting.

Steven felt weak again, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah... I do. You don't have a last name, right?"

Darlene shook her head, smile persisting.

"Threw away my family's name the moment they decided to experiment on me."

"Then it's with amazing pleasure that I say you're no longer a maid. Welcome to the family, Darlene Price. It'll be official, Sis."

"Darlene Price?"

Deeply touched, Darlene sniffled, holding back the tears in her watery eyes.

Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers
12