Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for this, Akana!"

Steven tensed both his right and left legs, coating them in the gleaming white to then send flurries of sound-breaking elongated kicks at Akana - taekwondo utilized.

They all connected. Great sand was flared up; through it, Steven beheld the sight of Akana, lighting-covered sword in a blocking position while she brimmed with mad excitement.

"So much potential, my dude! Remember, don't think about the ramifications of your destructive potential! Just try your best to pulverize me!"

"Right!"

A bolt of lightning sliced open his face and blitzed behind, dissipating upon connecting with the electric barrier.

Steven felt woozy, his face already healing.

'That could've instantly killed me and I-'

"I'll use my katana to send more of those your way; don't stop attacking meanwhile. This is the fastest way to make you gain control - capitalize, dude."

Steven blinked, feeling a fire within.

"Bet your ass I will!"

In roughly two hours, he'd finally done it.

Steven's breathing was far from labored, though elevated nonetheless. A smile tugged at his lips, the same as Akana who stood opposite of him, steadily approaching.

"I fucking did it."

When she reached him, Akana used her superspeed; making her barrier vanish, putting Steven in casual clothing, then wrapping him in a hug - faster than he could fathom.

"You fucking did it. Good job."

Akana tipped on her toes, reaching up and patting him on the head.

"Good boy."

Steven chuckled.

"Now," Akana began,

"we can commence the next step earlier than planned."

Steven nodded, seeming pensive; trying to make up his mind about something. Soon, he nodded once more.

"Before the next step or whatever, Akana, you should know that one of my sisters is uh... is fucking Terrifier."

Baring her teeth, Akana grabbed Steven by his collars.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking about your sister like that?! I don't care if it's a joke! That's family! You don't talk about family like that, Steven!"

Steven smiled a wistful smile.

"You hold family to a pretty high standard, despite not having any."

A gasp fled Akana's lips.

"How did you-?"

"So I was right."

"Un...fortunately. Terrifier killed my mother and big sister two years ago."

'I want to kill her. I want to shove her spine down her throat and scatter her limbs across the ocean.'

"Honestly, Akana, my ability to hear desires kicked in. I heard the gruesome desire you have to murder Terrifier, and I don't blame you. She killed a lot of people in front of me, including a kid, close up... today. Just fucking today."

"Jesus, Steven."

"Some sister I have, huh, Akana?"

"Is one of your sisters really-?"

"Yeah. But I don't know which one for sure. Although, I do know a way to stop her regardless of that tidbit."

Akana removed her hands from his collar,

eagerly saying,

"Please do tell."

Steven went on to tell Akana about how today, he had sex with his eldest sister Selena. Akana didn't find anything wrong with incest, so there was only a little, "Good for you" comment on her part.

Steven then told her how he awakened and received all of Selena's abilities. After, he told her because of Selena's hypothesis, he figured it only worked on family members.

Therefore, he said he went on to fuck and cum inside his other sisters, Misty and Elaine. He told her all about how he faced his fear and found himself in space. Then he let her know that that's when he figured out he had atomic warping.

"No," Akana whispered.

"So Terrifier doesn't have a copy ability? This is worse. Way worse."

"Yeah. And a few hours ago, I began thinking of Darlene as family, got to know her. That's when I fucked and came inside her too. I gained her abilities and got stronger."

"What a strange and powerful ability."

Steven grinned, whispering,

"So wanna get to know each other; become family and get some good dick?"

Akana defensively raised her hands, beaming.

"Woah! Ay! Ay now, Steven! We've known each other for hours - slow your horses. And you don't need my abilities for now. Let's focus on the fundamentals. Besides, I've got things to do which'll be at a detriment if we were to lengthen this training session."

"So someday?"

Akana chuckled.

"Someday, Steven. I already like you, but there's a time and a place for everything. I've decided. When I've completely finished your training--which would be in two or three months--I'll give you my virginity and take your last name - join your household."

Getting cocky, Steven smirked.

"'Two or three months'?"

He scoffed.

"My charisma's something fierce, Akana. I'm pretty sure I'll be the best little bro to you way before then."

Akana bit down on her lower lip, looking lustful, thinking of Steven's fat cock, the way she'd put it in his boxers with her superspeed.

"Then, my dude, I'm looking forward to seeing that charisma at work."

__

From a planet within a galaxy some light years from the Milky Way, many animalistic screams resounded.

The planet was shrouded in flames, its infrastructures quickly coming undone. The only being coolly standing amidst the planet's destruction was a casually dressed Misty Price.

She had her gaze slightly upward, her cold blue eyes reflecting fire and the countless writhing deaths of aliens.

"For now, I suppose eliminating these other lustful planets will soothe my rage. They're not as lustful as Earth."

Misty blew upward, and the red star above went out like a candle.

"Which is why they needn't suffer for too long."

When Misty spat on the ground, the planet exploded in a magnific eruption of flames and debris.

Misty sighed in relief, shutting her eyes and basking in the planet's destruction; the force tearing her clothes asunder.

She envisioned Steven's face, recalling how her brother was the first person she had sex with. She could've refused his advances, and she could've kept her thoughts to herself, but she genuinely harbored feelings for that inspirational brother of hers. And she could keep them to herself no longer.

Worst of all, Misty enjoyed their passionate time in bed more than anything she could recall, and she hated herself for it. Truly.

'I wish I could die right now.'

'YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO THAT, MY FRIEND.'

The voice that had echoed inside Misty's mind belonged to a little girl.

'I forgot to say "almost".'

Misty began seeing again, erasing the flames and all remaining remnants of the destroyed planet with will alone - absolutely serious.

'I'll only allow death to take me in a decade or two; after I've butchered everyone on Earth and recreated the Big Bang.'

'THEN YOU'LL REWRITE REALITY AND MAKE IT SO THAT LUST AND THE NEED TO PROCREATE VIA INTERCOURSE NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE - HEARD THIS A MILLION TIMES.'

'I repeat it to reinforce my will.'

'AS IF IT NEEDS ANY MORE FORTIFYING. YOU KNOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF AT THE END OF THE ROAD, RIGHT, MISTY? DEEP DOWN I'M SURE YOU WANNA LIVE A LUST-FREE LIFE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND-'

'But that's deep down, Maggie. Deep down doesn't matter to me. I'll have no remorse while killing them all, changing everything, and wiping myself from existence.'

Maggie sighed.

'YOU BETTER NOT REGRET IT, MISTY.'

'You know that I never regret.'

__

Inside her room, Elaine Price stood with a gun to her head. Her eyes were closed, while her hand occasionally trembled. Her breathing was steady, however; signifying that she retained a measure of coolness - a clear head.

'I finally met him... and that retard Terrifier had to go and fuck up my plans. Why today? Dark days were ahead, and I was to be judge, jury, and fucking executioner; a bringer of those dark days. That was a done deal. But because that mentally unstable prude threw another tantrum, it's all muddled; not set in stone anymore.'

For but a moment, via telekinesis, Elaine grimaced and made space-time fold down around herself. That sudden burst of rage, of adrenaline, had caused the woman to harness vast amounts of cosmic energy; much more than she usually did in base form.

'Our organization's still intact, and none of us died but... Fuck!!!'

With blind fury, Elaine pulled the trigger. A clicking sound resounded, for there was no ammunition to be discharged.

Elaine ground her teeth in dark frustration.

'I've worked so hard, sacrificed so much, and that goddamn edgy bitch had the audacity... She better keep her identity secret, 'cause as soon as I find out... that'll be considered a dark day indeed. I'll break her bones and bring her to the Leader - perfectly gift-wrapped, prepared to learn the meaning of real, honest-to-Satan despair.'

Elaine's shoulders slacked, and she sighed, using her advanced telekinesis to cast the gun into nonexistence.

'Sex with Steven, my little brother, was incredible. One of my fantasies was acted out and regardless, that feeling of fullness only lasted for a bit. This emptiness is still...'

Elaine shook her head, looking gloomy.

'He told me we'd have to do it some other day. But I impressed them all, so it shouldn't be too long. I shouldn't wait too long again. Seven...teen... years of service. All the hard work I put in, all the hell you put me through to be the best of them wasn't for nothing.'

Unsure, she told herself,

'It wasn't.'

Elaine groaned, dragging out some of her pink hair while her tears threatened to cascade.

'Right, Mom?'

__

Boom. Boom. Boom. The sleeping Latina Kara Crane kept hearing explosions, along with visceral squelching sounds of people dying.

'No.'

She remembered entering the battle against Terrifier, intending and wanting to die as well; to end it there. Then when falling from the sky, in her dying moments, she regretted it all. Deeply.

Kara awoke with a soft gasp, whispering,

"I want to live."

"Oh?" Darlene voiced, eyeing Kara with concern. She stood on Kara's side of the bed, outfitted in a simple white dress.

On that bed lay a clean, red-gown-clad Kara and unconscious Sasha Holiday.

"I see you're awake," Darlene whispered to Kara.

"Are you having trouble remembering anything? You were dressed as an operative, so that's what I assume you are. Do you mind telling me your name, Ms. Operative?"

Kara sat upright on the bed, looking 'bout the room.

'This is... Mia's manor,' Kara thought, some measure of fear in her internal voice.

'Selena brought me here?'

She sat her emotionless gaze on Darlene.

'Darlene? Quite shocking to see you here. You've grown a lot. I'm glad.'

"Ms. Operative? Can you not speak?"

Kara opted to ignore Darlene for the time being; for reflection's sake.

'I guess I don't want to die after all. Dying felt horrible. It happened so fast, and I felt totally powerless. I suppose that's what everyone who was murdered felt in their final moments.'

She gritted her teeth and gripped the sheet.

'So many innocent people felt like that. No one... should feel like that. Was it really a grave mistake giving up when I could have stopped so many villains; including Terrifier both two years ago and today? I am not fond of this feeling. I feel the need for a change. I won't--I cannot--go back to being a hero, but I truly want to change something nonetheless.'

"It's strange," Darlene said, narrowed eyes scrutinizing Kara.

"I feel an intense drive from you, but I can't for the life of me hear your desires."

"Don't bother trying. Even in this limited state, I'm immune to any and all psychic phenomena."

Darlene's eyes widened.

"You are? I thought Highergirl was the only one..."

"Don't be shallow - there are billions of people on this planet. Oh, and my name is Kara Crane. Mind giving me yours? Also, please inform me of how I'm alive again."

"A-Alive again? Hold on, you died, Kara?"

"Indeed. I recall getting locked out of the afterlife that my people go to, and then thrown away, inside a realm riddled with bones and darkness in all their perpetuity."

"Darlene genuinely seemed overwhelmed.

"I-I honestly don't know what to say to that. Oh, my God - that must have been terrifying. H-How are you back?"

"I have no idea."

"Strange. A-And are you-? How are you faring?"

"Admittedly, it shook me, though it did not break me."

'Because I'm already broken,' she thought.

Darlene put on a small smile.

"That's good. You're strong, Kara. I don't know if I'd take something like that as well as you did."

Kara simply nodded.

"Thank you."

"I'm Darlene. Darlene Price."

Kara's jaws dropped.

"Darlene Price?"

"Oh. You seem to be a friend of Selena's, so I imagine this must be quite a shocking revelation."

"That it is."

Bashfully, Darlene smiled.

"I'm Darlene Price, although, it's not official just yet. Steven decided to make me part of the family today, but we've both come to a silent understanding to discuss it with everyone at dinner."

"How fascinat-"

"Uncle Bobo!!!"

The pair--wildly surprised--turned to eye the frantic Sasha who sat upright - same as Kara.

Calming her nerves, she moved her eyes between Darlene and Kara.

"Where's... my phone. I need my phone."

Upon activating her superspeed, Darlene gave Sasha her phone instantly.

"Thank you."

While tapping the screen, Sasha kept muttering with expansive sights,

"Please don't be dead, you're all I have. Please don't be dead, you're all I have."

Hearing a familiar ringing sound, the girl put the phone to her ear.

The voice of an automated machine greeted her. She hung up and try again. And again. Getting more tears in her eyes each time, until they began to flow. Only then did Sasha concede, falling back onto the mattress while loudly bawling.

Darlene moved to comfort her, but Kara already had that covered. She lay beside and embraced her, whispering words such as,

"This pain won't last forever" and "I'm sorry".

'Her memories... This girl Sasha was willing to die, to suffer to bring me back, and yet I... I'm sorry.'

Darlene sadly watched them, thinking,

'I... wish I could've...'

She sighed.

'Time to get Steven, I suppose.'

__

Operative Selena Price was presently in grave turmoil. With a racing heartbeat, she walked in the living room left to right - back and forth. Thinking. It wouldn't be a stretch to say "overthinking".

'I'm pathetic,' Selena said inward.

'I know and keep remembering how I couldn't even bring myself to attack Terrifier again, yet I'm still so horny; so fucking wet after hearing Steven fuck Misty and Elaine.'

Selena scoffed, stopping in her tracks, wearing a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

'Operative? Operatives are fierce and relentless in their duties. I'm not an operative, I'm a coward. And I still have no faith in myself. There's no way I can fight her. I just need someone to stop her.'

She began sobbing.

'I need my brother. I need you, Steven. I need you to grow stronger and stop Terrifier. And I know you're the younger sibling, but I truly need you to... hug me and tell me that everything's gonna be alright.'

Her eyes narrowed.

'But even you have too much on your plate right now.'

Selena gasped. She felt arms around her torso, and breathing on her neck.

"Everything's gonna be alright, Sis."

Selena let out a long, soft breath of relief.

"Steven... thank you. I really needed you. I'm sorry."

He planted a sultry kiss on her neck.

"What for, Selena?"

Involuntarily, she moaned, sniffling right after.

"I'm sorry for not being stronger."

Steven began moving his hips, dry-humping her thighs, practically rubbing his huge cock against her pussy and clitoris.

He listened to her whimper and moan, becoming even more aroused.

"Don't ever apologize for something that's not true. There's no doubt in my mind that you're selling yourself short, 'cause you're one of the strongest people I know, Selena."

Selena bucked her hips, grinding back into him.

"N-Now you're just lying."

Letting out a hot and sexy breath into her ear, he whispered,

"I'm not. I really look up to you. When Mom died you single-handedly stopped this family from going to shit. Even though you were hurting just like the rest of us, you pushed through and got things done; made things better. Even now as you're hurting, you're reaching your breaking point, but you're still desperately trying to push through; not giving up on me; not giving up home; maintaining that fighting spirit. What you've got is real fuckin' strength, Selena."

Selena teared up, deeply emotional while hornier than ever.

"Thank you. You're the best. Now please... don't just fuck me, Steven. Make love to me."

He phased with her in tow, and both their clothings touched the ground.

"Say no more."

Steven hurled Selena on the coach, catching her just before she landed, gently setting her on her back. He then positioned his head between her legs, breathing on her cunt, making her shiver from anticipation.

"Please, Little Brother. I'm so horny."

Steven's tongue swirled around Selena's clit. She tensed for a moment but eventually relaxed as Steven continued in the same manner.

Suddenly, her eyes widened, and she moaned. Steven had inserted two fingers within her sopping pussy whilst diligently pleasuring her clitoris with that skillful tongue of his.

Softly, Selena moaned in an all-too-cute way,

"~I'm cumming~..."

She tensed and curled her toes as juices gushed from her snatch and slathered her brother's face.

Staring into Selena's eyes, Steven wiped at his face to then lewdly lick off that same hand.

The mere sight made the woman whimper and yell,

"Please hurry and fill me up, Little Brother!"

Licking his lips and kneeling upright, Steven grabbed her legs, pushing them back - close to her shoulders; his cock at her entrance.

Slowly, he put in the tip, then slammed it all inside - balls deep.

"~Ahn, cummin' - fuuck~!"

Steven eased out of her then drove back inside with all his mind.

Selena squealed, going cross-eyed.

"~Ohnn, that's so good~!"

Steven repeated the motion.

"~Yes, Steven! Cumming again~!"

Selena's walls gripped him tighter in orgasm. Her moans, words, and expressions brought him closer and closer to the edge.

He pulled out then rammed all the way in again. And once more, her insides, her whining moans, and expressions brought him closer.

Leaning forward, Steven hugged Selena tightly and whispered into her ear,

"You're even strong down here. Gripping me so fucking tight. ~I'm cumming, Sis~."

With one final thrust, Steven's balls clenched, and he spurted all his semen into her womb, further filling her with his warmth.

The feeling of being stuffed with her little brother's cum brought Selena over the edge again.

"~Cummin' cummin~! ~I love you, Steven~!"

He collapsed onto her, feeling that pain and familiar heat; accordingly activating Misty's pain-alleviating ability.

"Selena," Steven softly spoke, smiling,

"You were even stronger than me in the battle against Terrifier. While I sat and wallowed in sadness, you stood up to her, showed her your wrath and demanded answers. That was so badass. You're so badass."

Selena teared up, sniffled, and grinned.

"You know... the same can be said for you, Little Brother."

12