All Comments on 'Fucking with Strangers Ch. 02'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy

Your two part story fit my long held fantasy of swinging. I always wanted to watch my wife get fucked, but alas it never happened. It was a non starter as well as my desire to swing. I always felt that if a couple fucked others together it would be the best of any sexual fantasy. For me, it will remain just that, a fantasy. I just wonder if anything in these two stories was autobiographical or just fiction?

Tommy

fridayamfridayamalmost 13 years ago
Lovely story M

and beautifully developed. I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really like the artlessness of your writing. So many writers try to be the Charles Dickens or whatever of porn, and end up with a cliche salad; you just tell what happened and what you felt, straight up.

BlissralBlissralalmost 13 years ago
Perfect tone.

Delightfully weaves the anticipation of new experiences with the gentle, slow and measured loving from the more experienced lovers. I've always favored being with first timers and seeing their anxiousness turn into pure joy and pleasure. This story tells it, plainly, simply, erotically.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 13 years ago
I can only imagin what you look like having sex

with a man or woman . I think about it all the time. Your body working to please and be pleased. Your big breasts lifting up and down as you are being fucked. Your round firm ass lifting and thrusting as he enters you again and again!! And then seeing you spread YOUR THIGHS WIDE FOR A long wet TONGUE ...WELL i USUALLY CUM AFTER THAT!! You are suck a beauty, any woman or man would love to have you in their arms and bed. I know I would!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
New favorite author!

Super writing and sex/personality build-up. I particularly like the direction this series is going. Why not everybody enjoy everybody is what I say. Now I have to read all your stories and won't get much done today.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another deranged and perverted Poms sick garbage.

It seems that gender doesn't make a difference in this worthless nation. "1" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The commenter making these endless disparaging remarks is ROSCOVICH.

Complain, as I have, so the monitors ban him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a pile of rubbish !

Incompetent and tallentless. I shall contact Roscovich and get a few pointers. The problem is that this writer and a few others is padding its ratings. How dishonest that is.

But dishonesty is a trademark of Brits. 1. star of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous