Fulfilled Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
The new womb mother takes residence.
9.1k words
4.12
17.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane leaned against the doorway, idly turning over a new page in her notebook, as she stifled a yawn. Her mouth twisted as she did, making her appear to be grimacing, as she looked around to make sure no one had noticed. John had his back to her, standing in the middle of the room, while the dorm president was behind him, filling the air with her nervous energy. No one seemed to notice her yawn. She found a clean page in her little A6 notebook and began to write today's date. It took her longer than she cared to admit to remember it. It had been a long week.

"As I was saying officer, we didn't notice they were gone until the Friday. Her boyfriend had been unable to get in contact with her for some time, so I opened the room up then to see if anything untoward had happened. They were gone."

John moved around the room, surveying everything, touching nothing. He was a big guy, thick and broad shouldered, with a bit of a gut having developed from over twenty years on the force. He was in his forties now, hair thinning, stubble from two days without shaving, but he carried a presence of authority and calm in otherwise dire situations. Right now though, he was exuding an air of indifference which was making the student abundantly more nervous than she should have been. She kept her hands clasped together, wringing them occasionally, as John continued to be stoic and say nothing. Jane had been with him long enough to know he was enjoying himself immensely, even if he wasn't showing it.

"So they've been missing for one week?"

"That's correct. They've attended none of their classes. We checked the roles."

"I'll be contacting the heads of the departments at the college to get those." Jane said. The president nodded, her long black hair swirling nervously around her, as she pressed her glasses back up her nose. She stood there, waiting pensively, as Jane blocked the doorway and John now groaned as he kneeled down, having a look under the bed.

"What are you doing?" The president moved next to him, looking under the bed. John pushed her back.

"Outta the light."

"You can't touch anything, can you? I mean, this isn't a crime scene, right?"

"Two girls in their early twenties, roommates, go missing for a week? And no one has called us until now? Yeah it's a crime scene."

"Oh my God! You think they're dead!?"

The president burst into tears, her thin body shaking as she held her face in her hands, sobbing uncontrollably all of a sudden. Now it was Jane's turn to sigh. She closed her notebook.

"Hey listen, it's not a crime scene. No one said that." Jane placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. Straight away the girl spun into her, crying into her chest. Jane rolled her eyes. Not only was it awkward, but the girl was now clutching her waist, smothering herself up against her tactical vest, which was pressing into her ribcage. The vests were not the best design for women with a bust. Jane pried her off, grabbing her by the shoulders.

The girl kept crying. "This is all my fault! *sob* I should have called the police sooner! Now they're dead! *sob* Killed by some serial killer!" John stood up, his face an unreadable mask. But Jane saw the flicker in his eyes that made him very happy that Jane was dealing with this instead of him. Which was surprising because it had been his rough demeanor which had caused this in the first place.

Jane turned the girl around and thrust her to the senior officer. "Here. Senior Deputy Wilson will take all further statements from you. He's the best there is. If anyone will get to the bottom of it, it'll be him."

The girl, still sobbing, now threw herself and clung to John. He threw his hands wide, bewildered at the state of the girl, before giving an annoyed glance to Jane.

What are you doing, he mouthed. Jane just smiled and pointed at him. Your turn.

"Please, please Officer! It wasn't my fault! I didn't mean for this to happen. They were good girls! I just thought they had gone on a holiday or something!" The girl was in hysterics. John stood there, before he let out a massive sigh and began to walk out of the room, the girl still clutched to him.

"Come on, we'll take your statement out here. God damn kids..."

As the duo left the dorm room, Jane shut the door behind her. Thank god for some peace and quiet for a minute! She straightened her vest, making sure the girl hadn't dislodged anything and it was all still safely secured, before she took her cap off and tucked it under her arm. She surveyed the room, taking it all in.

It was a standard girls dorm room, nothing special. Wide enough for two single beds along the walls, with a desk occupying the far wall. A single window opened up the space, casting some light onto the concrete walls. There where posters all along one side of the bed, of a few male celebrities and teen heart throbs. Stickers covered them, ranging from kisses to hearts and stars, while the bed itself was unkept and messy. A photo of the girl and possibly a boyfriend was stuck over one poster right next to the pillow. She was 21 at the eldest, with smooth mocha skin and dark curly hair. Definitely Latina in heritage. She was on the beach with her boyfriend, her bountiful chest barely contained by her red bikini. The young lad had done well.

In comparison the other side of the room was the opposite. A neat well-made bed. Books on a floating shelf alongside the wall stacked neatly and in order. There were a few pictures on the wall but they were all photographs of family and friends. The young girl appeared in all of them, short and round, always in frumpy looking clothes. Her hair color seemed to change consistently as well, but red and black seemed to be what she had committed too as she reached her current age. She looked a little frumpy, hardly ever smiling, as if she was in a bad mood. Or maybe depressed?

The two girls had been roommates for awhile and had been quite studious and friendly amongst campus, so it had been a shock when they had gone missing. No contact for a week now. Their mobile phones had been found in their rooms. One of the girls owned a car and it was still in it's parking spot downstairs. There was no sign of forced entry. It was like they had both literally vanished off the face of the Earth.

For Jane though, she knew that never happened. Something had happened to these girls. And it was her job to find out. Cracking this case would be another tick in the box for her eventual jump to investigations. She was still quite junior, especially compared to a career beat cop like John, but she was ready to take the plunge and go for the training. And cases like this, if she could solve them early on, would be the best thing she could do to ensure that happened. She may have been nearly a decade and a half younger than John, but she made up for that lack of experience with a keen eye and doggedness that often brought her the right result.

And so, with the muffled crying of the dorm president coming from down the hall, Jane got to work. She was careful not to move anything, taking photos as she moved about their possessions, trying to find anything that may have been missed by John's sweep of the place. She moved over to the computer on the desk, but it was locked and the password was not written down anywhere. They'd need to get a court order anyway to gain access to their social media and electronic information. They could have been talking to anyone online, someone who wanted them dead or removed. There was always a paper trail.

Jane opened the drawers, looking through the messy girl's first. It seemed to be filled with nothing but skimpy underwear and revealing clothes. Jane didn't think any of these would have fit her, going by the girl's voluptuous shape. She would have been spilling out everywhere, giving everyone a full view of that big booty if she so much as leaned forward. She continued searching the drawers, but there was nothing else besides clothes. She did find the usual drawer, right at the bottom, where under the clothes were a wide selection of sex toys that any girl this day and age kept in ready supply. Dildos of varying sizes, one long one shaped like a thick cock. Two butt plugs and lube, obviously, and surprisingly she found a strap on. Perhaps this girl wasn't as straight as she was letting on?

Finding nothing else, Jane moved to the other girls drawers. Plain clothes, sweaters, jeans. It was like a boy's closet. She really didn't dress herself very well. Jane didn't even find one skirt. Her underwear was all briefs, no G-strings, no thongs, just wide and varying shades of pink and white. She found one vibrator, a small little bullet one, and that was it. How comparably boring. Jane got the impression this girl was a bit of a loner, an outcast. She may be the one where the trail was likely to begin.

As Jane closed the last drawer of her cupboard, about to stand up, she caught sight of something underneath the bed. It was nestled between the post of the bed and the clothes cupboard in the dark, sticking out just between a pile of books. Jane reached down and picked it up, curiously looking at it as she brought it into the light.

It was almost like a shell, shaped like an oyster, only there was no discernable ridge where it would split. It was larger than one though, bigger than Jane's hand, a slight egg shape where it was thicker at the bottom but tapered to a point at the top, dark black, with ridges running in concentric circles all across it. At the top of the weird egg was a single hole. Turning it over to have a look, Jane looked inside, trying to see what was contained within.

Nothing.

She looked again, pressing her eye up against it.

Nothing.

She sighed, looking down at the weird object. She'd never seen any sea creature or shell like it before. But she doubted it could have anything to do with the case. Still, best not to take chances. She pulled out a clear zip lock bag from a pouch on her vest and placed the thing inside, zipping it shut. She'd let forensics tell her what it was. She still had a case to solve. The missing disappearance of two girls named Emily and Veronica.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A pleasant silence descended upon the university as the sun finally dipped below the horizon, it's amber light disappearing as a slight chill entered the air. The campus was currently preparing for autumn, the last of the summer carnivals over at last, and the trees were beginning their annual change of color as their leaves began to darken and fall to the ground. Soft lights from the buildings turned on, young students walking between dorms as the teachers and faculty members all went home. There was an air of comfortability, of a pleasant little environment unbroken by the outside world.

On the edge of the campus, by the river, held the university's sports fields. They were currently empty, despite the fact the large sports lights were turned on. It was standard practice for the groundskeepers to keep them on till 9pm, not only just for any students who wanted to kick the ball around, but also for any single young females who may have needed to cross the fields without the fear of someone stalking them. Unfortunately there had been a few disappearances from the campus lately. The police had begun some quiet investigations but so far they were as baffled as everyone. Two young women, respected and well liked students amongst their peers, had vanished off the face of the planet.

Posters adorned walls and lamp posts, pictures and names of the girls on every one, asking for anyone with any information to step forward. It had been two weeks now and there had been nothing. Police had begun their investigations, queries and a quick search of the neighboring campus and river had yielded zero results. Students were encouraged to walk together, especially young women, just in case the reasoning for the two students disappearance was malicious. They'd been good friends, dorm mates, and their families were worried sick. Yet still there was no word.

Underneath the sports field there was a plethora of tunnels and storage rooms. These all held various sporting equipment for use by the university for all their sports teams, as well as groundskeeping equipment, demountable tents and stadium seating and other bits and ends. It was an actual catacomb, with signs plastered everywhere to let anyone who entered the maze know where they were and how to get out. Past all the underground storage was a series of tunnels and the boiler room, which was part of the vast irrigation system to water the whole university. The large sports oval by the river, in the middle of two smaller football fields, was the primary hub for that side of the university, and so it housed the largest boiler room and pump station, roughly the size of a single bedroom house, filled with pipes and conduits. A single light hung from the ceiling, casting a sullen glow over the room, but it wasn't even powerful enough to reach the walls. In effect it just really sharpened and defined the shadows, nothing more.

Here in this boiler room, hidden away from all of the university and the prying world, was where Emily taken up residence. She'd been here ever since she had returned to the university, leaving the small confines of her dorm room for the humid, dank, cavernous boiler room that was now her home. She thought of this place as her throne room, her hidden cave, a place in which to expand herself and her growing desires. And so she now lived here, and so she had taken to calling herself the womb mother. She liked the ring to it.

Though she still required light to see, she had grown sensitive to it lately, and suspected that perhaps her lover in the cave had become responsible for that. After all, it had changed large parts of her already, and she suspected she wasn't done with every change just yet. She found her eyesight to be just as sharp as it ever had been out in the noon sun. She could pick up any movement amongst the shadows, her eyes sharpening and in focus straight away. Even the single miserable glow of the lamp in this room was enough for her to wince at if she looked at it for too long.

Her firstborn from the cave, the one who had slid back up inside her pussy and had taken residence in her room, had never left. Emily had taken to calling it a he, in fact she was certain all her children were male, but she was no expert in alien or monster physiology. She went with her gut, and right now the child living in her gut she thought of as her son. Emily was currently suspended in the air towards the back wall, where it was darkest. She was about three meters of the ground, not too high, but the room itself rose nearly twenty. They were far underneath the football fields here, the room more like an upright rectangular prism. Thick tentacles ballooned out of her pussy from her child, who lay snuggly in her womb, to twist up and out of her snatch to attach themselves to pipes or girders or even the bricks themselves to keep her off the ground.

There were six tentacles in total at the moment, all thick and veiny, as powerful as any arm, maintaining her dominion over the throne room. The creature had more but at the moment they must have been all tucked away inside her. But the six were currently enough to keep her suspended. If Emily had to guess, she believed the creature inside her had done it as an act of protection and safety, keeping her off the ground away from predators. Perhaps back on their native planet, ground animals were natural predators for them. Positioning themselves high up would allow the predators to leave them be. They certainly seemed capable of maintaining this position for some time, Emily hadn't moved in the two weeks she had been down here, and the creature had never showed a sign of weakening.

She felt movement inside her now, as the creature rotated ever so slightly in her belly. She looked down at herself, amazed once again at what she now looked like. And how things had changed in such a short amount of time. The creature was huge now, maybe three times as large as a baby, so her belly was completely distended. She was gigantic, looking like she had swallowed a watermelon that was on steroids. Her belly was still perfectly rounded but there were quite a few stretch marks across her hips and the sides of her abdomen now from the rapid increase in her size. Her belly button was completely popped and enlarged on the top of her stomach, and a rosy glow spread out from it, covering her hugely fecund form in a delightful redish hue.

The creature had never left her womb since crawling in there, nor did she think it ever would. It seemed content and comfortable inside her, only ever moving to get a bit more comfortable. The tentacles were the only things that ever seemed to move or stretch, doing the creature's animalistic bidding whenever they were commanded too. Emily herself was very happy to let it continue to live inside her. Never had she felt more fulfilled, nor more like a woman before in her life. She knew it wasn't a typical pregnancy, nor a pregnancy at all, but the sight of her gravid belly made her heart sore every time she looked down and saw it ballooning out from her. The little movements, the kicks, made her coo to the creature, comfort it, her hands hardly ever leaving her belly as she cradled the life within her.

The two had formed a symbiotic bond since she'd come down here weeks ago. The child within her had been smaller then. She'd looked just like a regular pregnant woman, though at nine months she was still huge. But now she was positively gigantic. As their symbiosis had grown, Emily had discovered that she was able to understand the wants and desires of the creature. How? She did not know. But she did know when it felt afraid, when it felt safe, and when it desired for her to move. And so, listening to that little voice in her head that was her partner talking to her, she had fled her dorm and come down her, into the very bowels of the school itself, where it now felt happy to hide.

Every few hours the creature would move a tentacle up from her pussy, up her gravid body, snaking between her now mammoth tits before placing itself before her mouth. Emily always opened her mouth, allowing it to enter her, sliding down her throat. There she would suck it, lick it, do everything she could to deep throat it, enjoying the ravishing taste of the creature's meat. Not long after the tentacle would convulse and a hot sticky torrent of sweet nectar would blast out, liters and liters gushing down her throat and into her stomach, and she would swallow it all. That was how the creature would feed her daily, blasting it's nutritious cum inside Emily. And not only would Emily gulp it all down, it would make her incredibly horny as well.

And that was what the creature wanted. It wanted her horny, her cunt wet, salivating for an orgasm. Because that was how it primarily fed. The creature had found a water pipe early on when they had arrived here and using it's exceptional strength had punched it's way into it through the steel. It had positioned itself within the pipe, clogging the hole so only a few drops came out, keeping a puddle directly underneath her at all times. There it would feed from the water, one of only two sources of food that it seemed to require. Emily's cunt juice was of course the other source of nourishment for their symbiosis.

While the creature would feed Emily, so would Emily feed the creature. It would attach tentacle suckers to her nipples, right on top of those engorged teats, her thick nipples yearning for their touch. They would form a seal around them, covering her areaola, tight and firm and unrelenting. Then for hours at a time and with practiced ease, it began sucking Emily. It was like a fleshy pump, over and over again, pulling her nipples down their throats. It wouldn't take long, only two sucks these days, and Emily would feel her tits release, and her milk expelled from her breasts. Her fertile figure would coat the mouths of those tentacles, giving them all of her mother's milk, as she would sigh with the sweet feeling of release.